All Comments on 'A Wife and The Amazon Tribe Ch. 01'

by kingbooruwa

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
BarflyJackBarflyJackover 10 years ago
So far so good

I like the whole premise of your story, eager to read from the wife's p.o.v. though, cause the sex was straight rape from the husbands p.o.v. and I'm not into that. Also, you have a little grammar to work on, but those are the only criticisms I have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great premise and story

Only have a problem with the 14 inch cock takes away some of the realism. Otherwise great story. Can't wait to see wife's pov.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good read...

outstanding and refreshingly different...looking forward to your next installment...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Next Chapter Please

Looking for ward to the next installment from the Wife's point of view.

Hopefully just as tasty as this one!!

shewantsmoreshewantsmoreover 10 years ago
loved it

hopefully it wont be too long before chapter 2 comes out,i really enjoyed the story so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
awesome

love these kinds of stories can't wait for next one

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it

Please write more….great description of the rape/breeding - HOT!

tae352001tae352001over 10 years ago
excellent story 5 stars

Awesome story.. keep writing can't wait for the next chapter.

kingbooruwakingbooruwaover 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you very much for the comments.

Thank you so much for your comments. As you can see there are many grammatical errors in the story. The main purpose of writing this story was to brush up my writing while doing something fun. So I'm very happy to see so many people have enjoyed the the story.

The chapter 2 is already submitted. Waiting for the approval.

Again thank you for all the comments and votes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Interesting - you pen some pathetic cuck/slut bullshit to improve your grammar?

WTF - are you as brain-dead as this trash? No, no, no - don't bother adding to this illiterate garbage. Try taking an online course in English grammar before insulting and humiliating yourself. Better yet,submit this dog shit on that other cuck/wimp site so that some retarded freak will give you some false/flawed positive feedback. In other words, fuck off and crawl back under the rock you escaped from.

kingbooruwakingbooruwaover 10 years agoAuthor
Interesting view

You do have an interesting way to looking at this. And a sound advice. I'll take what you said in to mind. I needed to write something other than reports. And knew I'm not good at story writing style. This is a good place to practice that since people here are not judgmental over grammar and they concentrate on the story. There's always a good side and a bad side of anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

Well-written, well-articulated, well-thought out. Can't wait for the next chapter in this sex saga!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent work

Superb detail and outstanding writing. Really enjoyed part 1, anxiously waiting for part 2.

satinlvr_mwfsatinlvr_mwfover 10 years ago
Hot Idea!

Please keep developing this story, there is a lot of potential here!

I think some spelling/grammar mistakes just need a proofreading before submitting, and I would love to see some more detail in character development. The chief's size is a little unrealistic, but the concept of why he's the chief is good reading. I, too, can't wait for the wife's POV, but just a thought... wouldn't the wife had rather have her hubby's child? She has to realize what men want from a pretty girl. That's just my thinking, anyways. A race to see whose baby she carries and the suspense of not knowing until birth? Maybe hubby's successful and the chief releases them to honor being bested by a magic bullet, so to speak? Just ideas. But whatever you do, please ignore the rude comments made by some of the anonymous commenters. Keep it up and keep me wet! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Please write from the different points of view. The next chapter is from the wife's POV, how it started, felt, body reaction, etc, then from the chiefs POV noting the feeling, tightness, climax, ect

wetsamuraiwetsamuraiover 10 years ago
I rarely comment

but I did here to say I absolutely loved this story. Very creative and different. I can't wait to read the next part of the series!

devilspydevilspyover 10 years ago
Interesting

A young sexy married woman who is not into sex. A cuckold with a little cock. Smallest in the village. And a horse hung chief. And a fellow traveler who is also trapped here. The POV of the woman will be interesting. Also, how the other native women treat the hot sexy wife now that the chief is fucking her. Lots of questions to be answered. Will cuckold attempt to eat her clean? Will slave cuckold be forced to service the other men? Cock cleaning? Please do not leave us hanging with stiff cocks. Now that the wife has been fucked by real man meat, will she get hooked on it? Will they use aphrodisiac's to train her to slut for all those studs?

smartmalksmartmalkover 10 years ago
incredible story!

This story is a great! Thanks a lot for your taping. It's a thousand pities I could give 5 points only. It cost more than 10!

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124over 10 years ago
I knew I would enjoy the premise...

when I saw the title listed. Pretty young white wife taken by savages in the jungle. Good story except for one very big detail. Improper grammar!!! Your word usage needs a lot of work and proof read your work before you submit.

Still will give it 4*

imready2imready2about 10 years ago
Surprised

I am not usually into this type of story and although a bit predictable I surprisingly enjoyed it! Embarassingly I was truly aroused when the view was described from her husbands lying on the ground and the Chief cumming inside of her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
amazing

amazing, that's all I have to say. amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fact check

According to numerous studies, women's breasts actually get perky when they're not trapped in a bra 24/7, so...

jott50jott50over 9 years ago
wow

fast paced beginning. still wondering how a 14' weapon is able to be stuffed into a woman that can hardly take a 5'...gotta love those savages...lol

i do agree with the commenters that suggest a proofreader. im not a language nazi but...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
She needed MORE!

We all knew that the wife would get more native cock from the chief. Now in the

next part we find out that she enjoyed the ebony cock and wants more of this big

cock. Lets move on and get the white wife to start being shared by All the natives

of the village.

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 9 years ago
Normally not my thing

but there's a kind of fascination to it. Super detail in the breeding part, almost mind blowing. Almost seems really unfair to Sam though--since he's a decent guy in this story. Please edit some, since Julie because Lucie at one point. Still I'll say a 5.

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 9 years ago
Good story

I really enjoyed this story. The premise is very realistic. It looks like Sam is going to be missing out on getting his wife pregnant plus Julie's pussy will never be the same should the chief keep on buried his cock in her.

near1111near1111over 8 years ago
wow

Thats a damnd nice Story and i can not remember to read something similar here about natives raping White women. 5 stars mate.:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Same Old Shit

The author who wrote this story is the same one who wrote "Forcing Aunt Lisa" "Julie My Fiance" and "Missionary's Daughter". She's a middle-aged white woman from the Midwest who is obsessed with black cock. Not bad for a social worker by day.

navelmannavelmanabout 8 years ago
one of the best

Terrific story and great description of a raw erotic sex.scene of forced variety helpless husband wooow rated 5

Lobosolo51Lobosolo51about 8 years ago

Story line is ok. However, the writing (grammar) is so poor that I won't be reading any more of them. You need some serious editing help.

fr45fr45about 8 years ago
Great story.

Can hardly wait for the wife's point of view. I bet she enjoyed it. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ha ha ha!!! More idiotic isn`t possible!!! MINUS 5*!!!

And next year she is the queen of that place and he is her willing cuckold slave!! And you are the world biggest idiot who thinks he can write stories!!! Big mistake!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
awesome story!!

This was easily one of the best stories I have read on this site. The plot was well developed and supported all that happened in a somewhat realistic sense. I certainly hope she enjoyed it or eventually learned to enjoy it and was bred many times by the chief. Don't let all the little guys whose masculinity is threatened by your writing bother you. I can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The Amazing Amazon Cock

Can't wait to hear how much the wifey hated that sexual encounter with the well hung chief that she couldn't wait for the next breeding session! Makes my little 6 inch peter hard and start precumming while thinking of the nextepisode.

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1over 6 years ago
Idiotic!!

Only for thr real pervert and brain sick cuckold fans!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
2019 update

Were the chapters edited? I remember reading this story and it used to be way longer.

Did this become a promotional summary for the full story? If so, where can I buy it? It's not on your amz profile.

SamanthaSmithSamanthaSmithalmost 5 years ago
Amazon! Very well done!

I enjoyed all 3 chapters...is there a 4th?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Genius Genius Genius man I prolly need help writing my story a real life story .. about my Gf fucking a BBC for first time in a motel was so intense and way better than watching porn .. nothing beats real life !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Have him fuck her every day, several times until she is pregnant and then continue while adding other men to the mix once she’s pregnant. Lots of cock sucking and deep fucking, please!

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

I’m a sucker for these primitives screwing my wife tales. Good start.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It had me wet in my pussy. I want to know if she got breeded and had the baby. Keep writing these kind of stories

JustplainjeffJustplainjeff10 months ago

This was so poorly written I'm not going to bother reading any more. I do hope you find an editor if you insist on continuing this drivel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkingbooruwa@kingbooruwa
I'm starting to publish improved versions of my stories on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B01M232FQV Since the readers here have helped me in improving myself as a writer, as a gratitude, I will not be deleting any of my stories from here as I publish them. Thank you fo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES