A Wife Watching Fantasy, Too Far

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
newbie2008
newbie2008
4,777 Followers

In that moment, I began to ask myself "Does he know about Marie and I? Surely not. Does he? No fucking way." I began to slowly figure that if he he did know, then Marie was utterly right, he didn't care. However, I began to wonder if I'd eventually be put into a position of "Hey you had you dick in my wife's mouth, what's wrong with me putting my dick in your wife's mouth?" I slowly began to rationalize that I was just being paranoid, and let it go.

We soon pulled up chairs next to Huggs and his wife Marie. I was trying to act as though nothing had ever happened between Marie and I, but I could tell Marie had been drinking, and was zeroing in on me. Every time I looked at her, she already had her eyes on me. I also knew that if Janet even caught a whiff of it, she would take offense.

This went on for about ten minutes, when Huggs said sarcastically, "You Motherfucker's must be cheating. This is the third shitty hand you've dealt my ass." He then jokingly handed the cards to Janet and playfully said "Here Honey, see if you can make a hand out of that shit."

Chapter V: Our First time, For Many Things...

As Huggs handed the cards to Janet, she simply giggled, grabbed the cards, and quickly threw down two saying, "We don't need those two."

As Huggs and Janet played the hand, I glanced at Marie as she mouthed with no sound, "I WANT YOU..." I knew right then I was in trouble. Had Janet not been focusing on the guy dealing the new cards to her, she might have easily seen Marie communicate it.

I quickly said "Be right back, gotta go to the pisser."

Janet jokingly replied "Thanks for sharing that with us."

Huggs too chimed in chuckling "Hey. I love ya Scott, but as long as this sweetheart is sitting beside me, you can take as long as you need in there. She's prettier than you are."

I then laughed replying "You better keep her beside you. From what I've seen, you need lady luck to win some of your money back," and off I went.

Just as I turned to shut the door of the bathroom behind me, Marie barged against the door and came right in. I instantly said "What the FFF..? Holy shit! Did Janet see you dart over here the same time as me? Marie, she'll know something is going on, and what about Huggs? He's how far away? Fifteen feet maybe? This isn't good."

She quickly cut me off saying "Look. Look out there. They don't know if I'm gone, or you're gone. Do they look concerned to you?"

As she said it, I cautiously looked between the two inch crack of the door, and to my surprise, she was right. They really didn't acknowledge a thing. Janet had been asked to deal the cards. Huggs was rambling something about how five card stud was invented, etc. They really didn't acknowledge either of us being gone at the same time.

As I turned around to agree that it indeed appeared they didn't notice, she instantly pulled my face to hers and began kissing me like she was in heat. I began speaking in a muffled way as our mouths were together, murmuring "Okay, they didn't notice, but this is crazy. What are you doing?"

She didn't reply a single word. She continued kissing me and began backing herself towards the sink counter, pulling me the entire way. As soon as her ass hit the edge of the sink, she reached down, pulled her skirt up over her hips, and began grabbing for my cock through my shorts. I again pleaded with her for some rationale, any at all, but she was hell bent on her quest.

Like an ass-hole, but I did try with extreme effort, my cock began to swell. It was like pouring blood into a shark tank for her. The instant she sensed it, she became that same aggressive Marie I knew earlier in the day. However, this time I knew it was different. She didn't want oral what so ever, she wanted to fuck. I suppose she looked at me rather like all the guys in that room looked at Janet, like I was that forbidden fruit.

She didn't want something she knew she could already have. She could have had any guy out there in two seconds, but she wanted me, and she also knew I was fighting her on it. In hind sight, I realize that was the very element that fanned the flames for her. Had I been obnoxiously trying to fuck her like any other guy there probably would? I'm sure she would have had nothing to do with me. However, I was a prize she ordinarily couldn't have, something she had to work for, something she might not get, something pure she could corrupt.

The more reluctance I presented, the more it turned her on. She then very aggressively began undoing my shorts, and pushing them down. By this time, I was half way between telling her to stop, and half way to cheating on my wife twice in the same day, but this time, the real way, unprotected, on a hotel sink, sexual intercourse. I continued fighting her repeating things like, "What if someone has to use the restroom? They'll have to notice were gone..."

She didn't hear a word of it. She wanted this so badly, I could have fucked her on the card table outside this room, right in front of Huggs, and Janet. In yet another moment of loosing the good fight, I looked down and watched my cock flop out of my underwear. I was about three quarters hard, and seconds away from being able to pound nails with it. There was something about her aggressiveness that insanely turned me on.

She too was was dressed very sexy, from her strapped open high heels, her red toenail polish against her tanned feet, her mini skirt up over her ass, to her breasts practically hanging out of her tank-top. I knew if my cock entered her though, it would be the ultimate transgression, one that I wasn't sure I could handle being paid back on. I mean, I was ready for Janet to have a guy put his hands on her, just play stuff, but not full penetration intercourse, not just so I could feel better about what I was doing, or had earlier done.

It was right then that a light went off in my head snapping me back to reality. I profoundly said "Okay! No! We can't! Did you hear that? There are too many people out there, but most importantly, your husband, and my wife are only a few feet outside that door."

She looked at me as serious as a human could possibly look, with a mischievous grin, and said, "I don't think so. I want you inside me. If you don't? I'll scream and run out of here with my skirt off." That's when I realized she had a prominent psycho side.

The instant she said it, it both horrified me, and pissed me off at the same time. Knowing I was fucked, literally, I let my pissed off side get the best of me. I forcefully pulled her skirt up even higher, and tore her panties down to her mid thighs. As I did, she frantically shoved them down to her feet and kicked them off. Within seconds I lifted her ass onto the edge of the counter and said "Spread your fucking legs."

As she did, I rudely said "Fucking Wider than that!"

She then leaned back against the mirror, grabbed her knees and pulled them as high and wide as her body would allow. In that split second, I glanced down and saw the head of my cock an inch from her completely shaved and moist pussy. With out any foreplay what so ever, I spread her pussy lips as wide as I could get them, grabbed my cock with my other hand, and pushed the head of my cock into her pink glistening vaginal flesh.

To my surprise, I didn't fully enter her. I withdrew slightly and then shoved with another forceful thrust. As I did, she let out a pent up yelp. That instant, I took my left hand and tightly put it over her mouth, pressing her head against the mirror saying "Shut the fuck up." I didn't mean to push her head as hard as I did, but it truly bumped against the mirror. Honestly, I had it in my head that she would feel as though she had fucked ten times a day for the last ten years, but as her vaginal walls held to my cock firmly.

My frustration and regret slowly melted into an insanely erotic and primal need to fuck her. I was slamming into her and against her body harder than I had ever fucked in my life. I could hear and feel her moaning against my hand as I continued to firmly cover her mouth. I then began talking out of my head strongly saying things like "Is this what you wanted? You like it like this Bitch? Just you wait, I've got something for you. You're going to take my seed, all of it. You want that?" With every question I barked at her, she simply nodded in a quick frantic manner, moaning and panting through her nose.

I had never fucked or spoken like this in my life, not even in a daydream, but it was coming out as if I had said it all my life. It was obvious she didn't expect this from me, but is was equally obvious she wildly loved it.

The more I spoke, the closer I came to ejaculation. I actually began to hurriedly make this my goal. I knew Janet and Huggs would eventually ask were the hell we were. Marie and I fucked for what had to be two minutes or less, when I began to feel that surge of hormone in the head of my cock. I began bracing myself so I could shove and deliver it as deeply as I could into the back of her vagina, when instantly I heard the door of the attached bedroom open. It was obvious. The sound of the music became instantly louder, I heard muffled voices, etc.

There were two doors into this bathroom, the one Marie and I came in leading to the living room, the one I had quickly locked minutes earlier, and the one that attached to a bedroom of this two bedroom suite. The one Marie and I came in was firmly closed and locked, the one leading into the bedroom, the same one I just heard people barge into, was cracked about an inch.

In a frightful millisecond, I withdrew from Marie, took my hand from her face, pulled her off the counter, and frantically pulled up my shorts. In a panic, I said "You go through the door to the bedroom, I'll go out the door we came in."

She quickly put her panties back on, scooted her skirt down, and we both faced each other before exiting. I then nodded and mouthed silently "One, two, three, now!"

We both simultaneously exited the bathroom. As we did, I looked over at the card table and Janet was gone. I then grabbed an already opened beer sitting on a shelf beside the bathroom, and began looking through this crowded suite for her. I then made my way around to the card table and asked "Where'd Huggs and Janet go?"

Crank, as they affectionately called him, a biker I knew from earlier in the day replied "Oh that bragging fucker just had to bring out his photo album, again. I guess he was loosing too much money here. They went back to the bedroom, he just had to show every motorcycle he's ever owned. Janet is just another victim. Trust me, we've all seen it ten times each... just down that hall there... you'll see them."

I then quickly weaved through the crowd, sat the beer bottle down, and picked up a half full bottle of Goldschlager 104 proof as I walked. Immediately I saw Janet, Huggs, and Marie looking at this album. Janet was sitting to the right of Huggs with half the album on her lap. Huggs was sitting there with the other half of the album, and Marie was sitting on the arm of the couch with her shoes off, and feet on Huggs left leg.

Just as I entered the room, Huggs said "We were just about to send a search party after your ass, where the fuck have you been, legal-boy?"

I then nervously but calmly replied "I took a quick leak, then I went to the kitchen for a drink, and found this shit," as I held up the bottle of 104 proof schnapps. I continued "I then ran into some folks, and you know, just started bull-shitting, didn't realize how long I'd been gone."

Janet and Huggs didn't even bat an eye, they just went back to looking at the album, with Huggs explaining every photo in proud detail. I knew Janet was simply being polite as she sat there and pretended to be interested. I also knew I was in the clear once she glanced up and gave me the "I love you" wink. Had she suspected something, it would have most assuredly been a "You're fucking dead" look.

My heart rate dropped twenty beats per minute. I only glanced at Marie for a split second, and noticed she had her eyes on me with a slight grin. I immediately looked away and walked over to Janet and sat right beside her. We continued looking at the photo album for a few minutes more, when I noticed Marie was putting her foot on Huggs crotch, and I mean she began to make it obvious, rubbing her foot over his cock, just under the edge of the photo album.

Huggs then jokingly said, "Dam-it woman. Can't you see we're looking at these photos?"

Janet turned her face to me and whispered "Oh shit, it's starting!" Referring to the fact that we were indeed at a swingers party, but hadn't seen a thing out of the ordinary up to this point.

I replied back whispering with my hand over my mouth "I think it's funny. Let's just see what they do."

Janet rolled her eyes and gave me a silly look, as if I was now a pervert. Marie wouldn't stop. She eventually slid off the arm of the arm of the couch and squeezed into this tight spot between Huggs and the arm of the couch. As she did, she laid her head onto his shoulder, and put her left hand directly on his pants, over his cock. Huggs just went on talking and pointing at photos, explaining when he had this bike, how long he had it, etc.

After a minutes or so of this, with Huggs trying to act as though it wasn't even happening, He said "For crying out loud, Marie! Is this what you want?"

As he was saying it, he lifted his ass off the couch, and began unbuckling his belt. Within seconds he pushed his underwear and pants to his knees, and the largest half limp cock I had ever witnessed in my life flopped onto his legs. It was about eight inches long limp, and about as thick as a pump bottle of hair spray. I was certain that if erect, it would probably be bigger than Janet's forearm.

Janet quickly spun around towards me and buried her face into my chest, when in a muffled giggle said "No fucking way! Did he really just do that?"

I chuckled replying "Um, yep."

Huggs then said "I apologize. Marie knows damn well that I can only take so much of that shit."

I jokingly yet calmly replied "Hey! A man has to do what a man has to do, right?"

Janet was still in utter shock as she said "Are we still looking at the album? Do you guys need privacy?"

Huggs then chuckled in his deep voice "Listen. We don't want to scare you folks. We are a bit free with ourselves around here. You'll have to forgive us. We can still look at the photos, and Marie can do her thing too."

Janet then sarcastically giggled and relied as she rose off my chest, "You're kidding, right? We are going to continue looking at the photos, with your penis under the album?"

Huggs then said laughing "Well, darlin, my penis was under the album the whole time. It just had my jeans on over it."

Janet then looked back at me and whispered, asking "What do we do?"

I then leaned to her ear and whispered "I think it's hilarious, just act normal. They're just unique people."

She then whispered back "Yes. He's about to be uniquely masturbated right beside me."

Marie backed off from Huggs, but he still sat there with his monster cock under the album. After the initial shock had passed somewhat, Janet said as if trying to pretend it hadn't happened, "So that bike there, you actually won that in a poker game?"

Huggs excitedly went on to explain every detail of the photo, when Marie casually got up and walked to the bedroom door and slowly shut it. She then strolled back to us, and sat beside Huggs as she had before. As she squeezed into her spot, she slowly put her hand back under the album, and it became obvious what she was doing. Huggs then rose his side of the album so her hand wouldn't be jostling it around.

Janet to my surprise acted as if nothing at all was happening out of the ordinary, but the way Marie's hand and wrist were slowly moving, you'd have to be blind not to notice. This went on for what had to be ten minutes or more. At the end of the album, and after a lengthy explanation on how he came to own the Harley Pan-Head he now owned, he closed the album.

The instant he did, Janet and I both practically passed out. Marie was holding his cock down towards his legs, and it was fully erect. It had to be about nine and a half inches long, and at least three or four inches thick. Just the bulbous head of it was as big as Janet's fist.

It was at that moment Janet said "Good Lord! Now I know you two need some privacy."

Marie then very calmly said "Hey. Relax. Don't leave. It's not that big a deal. Think of it like this. Have you ever watched a porn film?"

I knew Janet would have to be honest on this one, because we had indeed once bought one. Janet then calmly replied, "Yes Marie we have, but the cameraman and director weren't in the same room as we watched it."

Marie then giggled replying "I know, I know, and good point, but it's no different. Think of it like this. Where else on earth can you watch one live, unless of course you've been to Amsterdam. It's just watching."

Janet then looked back at me and her face was absolutely implying "Say something to get us the fuck out of here."

I simply replied jokingly "You know, Marie has a point."

Janet's mouth then popped open as she gasped, "Oh really?" She then sarcastically said as she glared at me, "Well then, there you have it. Scott gave it a lot of thought and believes its perfectly acceptable. What was I thinking?"

Janet then turned from me, crossed her legs away from me, and said "Don't stop on my account, especially don't stop on Scot's account. He really wants to watch."

They didn't reply at all. Marie began long stroking Huggs massive cock and squeezing the head of it as her hand made it to the top. Occasionally as she did this, she squeezed a slick, clear fluid from the huge opening on the head of his cock. After several minutes of this, his cock was completely lubricated with it.

Janet occasionally glanced back at me with a look as if to insinuate "Let's see who can stand this the longest. You or me." I knew she was trying to play chicken with me at this point. Little did she know, I had two things running through my mind. First, I wanted to clear my conscience by allowing her to be played with, and second, I was becoming wildly aroused seeing her sitting inches from what was happening.

Ordinarily, I would have had both hands over Janet's eyes, rushing her out of this room, but again, I was overwhelmed with it, and as much as she tried to down play it, so was she. Every few seconds, I would glance at Janet's facial expressions. Occasionally, she would slightly gape her mouth open a bit in shock, especially when Marie squeezed the head of his cock, causing it to leak per-seminal juice.

After several more minutes, Janet turned around to me and said "Okaaayy... I've seen enough."

As she was saying it, I lunged down and began kissing her. At the same time, I forcefully put my right hand between her crossed legs trying to get her to uncross them. She began murmuring as we kissed "What the hell, Scott? Are you fucking nuts?"

I continued on, and forced her to uncross her legs. As she did, I instantly went to the crotch of her panties. I couldn't get over how warm it was between her legs. They were slightly sweaty from having them crossed so long. I was also extremely turned on by how the crotch of her panties seemed, not wet, but very moist as they clung to her.

As I fumbled between her legs, I kept trying to get my middle finger under her panties. I struggled with it for about three to four seconds when, suddenly my middle finger found its way under. It then hit a very warm slick patch of her vaginal lubricant. My finger effortlessly slid inside her. I knew without a doubt, that no matter how much she appeared to be opposed to what was happening, she was in some way sexually aroused by it. No woman could discharge this amount of vaginal lubricant if she weren't turned on.

newbie2008
newbie2008
4,777 Followers