A Wife Watching Fantasy, Too Far

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
newbie2008
newbie2008
4,777 Followers

I couldn't get it out of my mind. She had just taken another mans massive load, from his enormous cock. Everything about her was now a billion times more sexy in my corrupted mind. There she walked, right in front of me, flooded with semen, moving back and forth between her legs with every step. As we walked down the stairs and toward the room, neither of us uttered a word. I was okay with that, as my erotic psychosis was still in full swing, and I hadn't a clue what I'd say anyway.

As we got to the room, I swiped the key card into the lock, the light turned green, and in we went. The room was filled with our familiar smells, Janet's perfume, the smell of fabric softener on our hanging cloths, and completely smoke free. It was like we were transported back into our comfortable existence and all was forgiven. Problem was though, my system was so jacked up with a carnal need to release a breeding shot of my own, I couldn't help myself.

I forcefully grabbed Janet and began kissing her more intensely than ever before. She instantly began trying to push me away murmuring "No fucking way. Not after all this."

*

If leaving feedback, please include your email for details on the rest of the story. There is a lot more developing here. I appreciate your feedback very much... It's why I write...Thanks for reading... Nathan

newbie2008
newbie2008
4,777 Followers