All Comments on 'A Wife's Confession'

by LCsgardener

Sort by:
  • 70 Comments
roadbirdroadbirdabout 15 years ago
id say hubby has an open invitation to get even

if he dont get even and fuck another woman for at least a few months and kick bernies ass in the process ...his wife couldnt say shit if he beat her lover up or took a lover of his own...isnt it great to have unlimited get out of jail free cards ....excited no unless its seing borney laying in a pool of blood twitching in pain

Irish_DomIrish_Domabout 15 years ago
Remorse?

She showed no remorse for her actions What would have been her reaction if it was the husband instead? Thats what i really don't get from the women in these types of stories. They feel thats it's their right to be able to sleep with who they want to, but if the husbands have an affair, the husbands are POS's and can't possibly love their wife. The wifes in these stories all fall back that it's just sex not love. If they truly loved their husbands they would let him go to have the kife he wants, but most are selfish money hungry bitches. They want to have their cake and eat it too. With the divorce laws in place today, they can expect to get it as well. Everyone knows it's much easier for women to have affairs over guys. I'm talking normal everyday men and women, not the ones who are gifted in one way or another. Be it good looking, charming, or what not. Sorry for using this post as my vent, but honestly ask yourself if you think women would forgive husbands for having an affair? Yet they all seem to want to keep their husbands, especially if the husband makes good money. Women are more often than not two faced when it comes to a situation like this.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
She said she'll quit fucking him?

That's a bunch of shit, she is a cheater, so she'll lie to keep everything in her control. Throw the slut out, go after the guy that broke up his marriage, and make sure he's broke for a long time. After all they don't allow husbands to kill sluts, do they.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 15 years ago
total Failure

This story fails totally because it tries to do TWO things and neither of the well. If this is a stroke stry then stop the fucking pretense. The Husband really isnt that angry.

<br></br>

if this is a story about a Man/ husband whose world has een shattered then stop wondering about How hot it was/is to Imagine his wife cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
!

This story fails on so many levels it isn't true. You tried to write a stroke story, but failed. You tried to write about a husband in turmoil, no that didn't work either. All you have is a cheating wife and a wimp cuckold husband who will do nothing to the lover or the wife and probanly join in when he accepts he likes the idea. Sad story of stupid people doing stupid things.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Why would anyone keep a cheating wife?

She can bring home to the husband any number of diseases and if she cheats with one man she will cheat with another man, sooner or later she will be infected. She is not a fit mother, nor a role mother for her children so she needs to be removed from them. There really is only one way a man could live with a woman that cheats on him. If he is really a little boy overgrown and has no emotional or mental status as a man and thinks he is inferior to other men and needs his wife to have sex with others and totally humiliate him. Did I like this story, not at all! And if this story is a confessional get medical and mental help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
another

just another sick author

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
shit

pure shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Forgive

Everyone that is married. Knows that you have to forgive somethings. But you never forget. Love your story. The husband forgave her. Would she forgive him if the shoe was on the other foot. Not a chance..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
DUH

Another cuck story

bruce22bruce22about 15 years ago
Really a Strange place to break.

I do not in general like willing cuck stories and I can not be sure where this one is going. So far it is a story of erotic coupling with a strange preface where no one's emotions are clear. Personally the touch of the couple in his bed room with the kids next door says get rid of this woman... I can not understanding risking deliberately hurting the children and the husband. She is nuts... The minimum would be having her move out and go see a psychiatrist. I will admit that it is well-written and erotic and give you a four out of five stars, but I wish that I had not started reading it!

Ducky7Ducky7about 15 years ago
I am still wondering about the BS level here

"What began as a story told with shame and contrition slowly became a tale of building excitement about how a small but seemingly harmless spark lit a fire of passion that burnt across the borders of normal behavior."

It seems to be getting deep here.

I can understand the mixed feelings and fears and not wanting to give up on 12 years of marriage. To think that after the way she went to great detail that she is over this is a mistake.

I agree with one of the other commenter's that if the shoe were on the other foot, his ass would be on the curb and the papers in the mail.

I also think that was is good for the goose is good for the gander. I really don't want to see another wimpy ass-ed husband story out of this though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Where's the guilt?

Sure the sex was hot; but if she was contrite then where is the guilt? The fear of being caught, pregnant or hurting her loved ones? So far, all we see is a housewife who, without remorse, entered into an affair and only stopped when found out by her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
shame ?

He should think again. The shame faded quickly when she passionately told about her cheating. It should alert him that it probably wasn't the end, no matter what she said about stopping her affair.

Could you live like that ? I couldn't. The fact that she cheated and did it right in her house with their children nearby shows that, at least in her mind, her marriage meant

not much to her anymore. So why expect it to heal. Fat chance. And who sent this letter ? Hope he extracts some revenge ou this guy (and on his wife). Maybe the children know already which would make her leave so much easier. Guess she wouldn't be alone for long.

amethystsubamethystsubabout 15 years ago
To posters of comments on here

First off, the story had its weak points, but I have certainly seen worse, and isn't meant to portray truth just fantasy and imagination.

What I cannot understand is why a large number of posters of comments read this type of story if you don't like them. I am not talking about the loving wives category. I am speaking about the stories that the title or teaser line make it CLEAR that cuckolding/cheating etc is the basis of the story. I have gotten very tired of commentators like ! who ALWAYS denigrate this type of story regardless of its literary or erotic success.

Grow up and stop 'torturing' yourselves by reading them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
first to the story

no matter what happened. no reaction is strange. at least you should have let us know what happened in the kitchen, before telling us her story. days don't go by as nothing has happened. then to those who think they are wise guys and have the only right to make a comment like amethystsub for instance. everybody is here to read good stuff and get horny or ... but just maybe it's not the same when you can see for instance it's a marriage with kids. I guess you belong to those adults who are still a little baby in your head and give the responsibility for your actions away so that your kids have to bear it for you. well personally I think that stinks and if some others get turned down because of the prospect in this story, I think they are ok. I don't care what so called adults do when no innocent has to suffer. so you have either no brain, no imagination or are not able to develop feelings at all. actions like that can really destroy even a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
What crap!

Note to Author: This is not a "loving wife" story, & does not belong in this section, this is about a slut, & her-so it would seem so far-cucky husband. this maybe should be in "erotic couplings" or "cum-sucking cuck" section. Oh, there's not such a section, well maybe Literotica should start one just for stories like this & authors like you.

I'll bet you're from Britain aren't you? What is it w/ Brits anyway?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
silly gibberish nonsense

in which the husband's not too sure, he's likely thinking (per his creator, the author), whether to be mighty pissed or get a ragging, mighty hard on upon hearing such forbiden wild sex so close to the kids! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
re: To posters of comments on here

Are you also tired of commentators like who ALWAYS give slobbering praise to this type of story no matter what? If not, then you are a hypocrite.

<P>

P.S. To the "author;" Use a fucking chapter number to inform people is only the first part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Sick Male Addiction to male Humiliation

Even women have aversion to a sick male into self disrespect so writer whats your reason???<P>

Addiction to a sick wimpish fetish eh. Get some help soon. Australia has some fine mind Drs. - yours might need roto -rooter tho. Have you no life?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
You fucking QUEER ASSHOLE

Your story was dog crap. You are a pussy faggot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Only one solution

Since hubby doesn't want to upset the apple cart, loves his wife even though she cheated on him, gets turned on visualizing about her affair, he needs to go out and find a slut to have an affair with. Simple, let's see if wifey gives him the same treatment. I bet not. Where is this story heading, "I want to watch you fuck another man". Probably.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
No he's not queer

He's just retarded. I mean real dumb. He can probably perform his job if he is what is known as an idiot savant, meaning that although he is good in one thing ,like math for instance but he is a complete idiot when it comes to doing things like notice that his wife is ready to go dfuck sombody. She probably wrote the idiot a letter herself to wake him up from his mental fog and stupidity. And rather than investigates it he goes and shows the letter to the whore...man don't write any more unless he gets smart and gets some balls. Maybe you should have someone else write the story... you are not able to.

LCsgardenerLCsgardenerabout 15 years agoAuthor
Fantastic responses

I'm truly delighted with the number and passion of the responses. I'm pleased it's made some think about how they would react to such events. I'm amused that some who clearly disliked and were outraged by the content bothered to respond. If I get part way through something I don't like, I bale out and go looking for something I do like; eg. I don't like sci-fi movies so I don't go and see them.

I'm fascinated that so many seem to take the whole story as first person fact, and throw scorn on me. Some of it may be true, none of it may be true. Then again it may be real life - verbatim.

Those of you who find the whole thing incredible should open your eyes and look around you. It's out there in your street. It may even be in your neighbour's house, your brother's house ... your house.

And if it is, and you stumble across the truth, will you throw your hands in the air in disgust and head for the hills, or will you think carefully, reconsider your values and re-evaluate your your feelings for others - and then head for the hills anyway?

Do you think that religious adherence to marriage vows is the only workable form of adult relationships and that marriage is completely non-negotiable? Or is it possible that love and lust are non-competing emotions that can co-exist? How do you reconcile your position with polygamous cultures?

If I told you the husband had already strayed and carried his own guilt, would that change your thinking?

If I told you it was all true and that twenty five years on the marriage not only survived but flourished, with passionate nights of lust-driven fucking added to the basic diet of 'making love', would you believe me?

Thanks a heap for your responses - all of them. It's very satisfying to know that the written word - fact or fiction - can ignite so much emotion.

I'll get on with my next contribution.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I Enjoyed It !

Wow, you certainly upset a lot of folk with this story ! Yet I enjoyed it. Loved the slow build up to the wife's seduction, and the love making. In fact I'd love to see another chapter here. To those who have criticized the author and the story, remember what Literotica is - a site for erotic stories of ALL types. If you dont like it don't complain, it is fiction, and at least the guy had the guts to submit it. There are far worse stories on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I came like a fountain!!! Jesus this was some fuck

story and loving wife at her best. YOu must continue this and have her husband watch them fuck. Hurry with the next chapter please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
To the Writer.

Responding to your comments about finding a cheating wife or girlfriend? Yes I would leave. The way she did is the key here. And no I wouldn't tolerate her excuses. If she wanted to fuck around with anyone else then the marriage is over. If kids were involved I would feel sorry for them but call me old fashioned but why do people generally get married? To me the answer is to stay exclusive to each other. So what if she gets more experienced in haveing sex with other people, and she wants to pass on her secrets to me, so what if she believes she has no emotional attachment to her lovers. Sorry again but if she wants to fuck around she can do it without me by her side without me to bank roll my own cuckolding. But if she has reached the point that she has in the story the wife doesn't care what the husband thinks or what any of her family think or friends at work think. A woman like that has no respect for her husband so it is better to let the marriage die. Rather than limp along useing the bandage of swinging to stay married. So I wouldn't "Run to the hills" as you put it, but I certianly wouldn't stay in this type of marriage even for the kids sake, and trust me as soon as the kids are old enough to understand they would be told what the wife was doing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Yikes

Since when is it implied that a person needs to agree with the life styles of fictional people who are in agreement with the genre? I don't have to agree with mayhem to read about murder. And this idea of a gang of snobs throwing a fit about adultery then voting it down is nonsense. The poor author can't win.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Written so poorly - study & retake 6th grade again

The writing is terrible and the plot is even worse. Author - do not bother finishing this pile of dog shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Not Married

Can't believe you are happily married, the wife is a lying cheating slut exposing herself, kids husband and family to ruin and husband finds it erotic? Divorce and Barney in the hospital would be how this played out in a real marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Shit happens

What I want to ask of all these Loving wife fascists who pour scorn and ridicule on almost every story in this section, is what do you want out of a read from a genre so titled? Shouldn't you go to the erotic coupling or romance sections? Go please. But there will always be deluded and twisted weirdos I guess, and to read something you absolutely detest when, really, you do not have to, probably qualifies you as a little strange. Even mildly amusing. Anyway, in the real world, sadly affairs do happen. The reaction takes real and differing emotions. I like this kind of story(it happened to me, sadly)but think it's been done better. Keep trying though LC, good effort. Mancelt uk

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Glad this idiot did not finish the story!

What a waste!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
With people like the writer in his comments

and the man whatever in the uks comments one wonders if the whole world has gone upside down. Slut wives fucking around isnt the main thesis of Loving Wives. There are many other options in the story group and if we dont like the story we read we have the right to comment. I loved this in one of the comments critical of those that dont like this type of story: "always be deluded and twisted weirdos I guess, and to read something you absolutely detest when, really, you do not have to, probably qualifies you as a little strange". Well now talk about strange and deluded. How would you look at a person that thinks it is alright for a wife and mother to fuck around bareback placing her life, her spouses life, and her childrens lives in physical and medical risk for her own pleasure. Probably delude and weird if not completely mentally sick. And for those of you that love this where would that place you? What, cant face reality? You read a story written to be read. If you dont like it you say so. If you do you say so. Odd thing is a lot of us dont care for people that live this type of lives. Words could be used to describe them and their behaviors, the ones that come to me first are trash and expendable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Her fucking around in their house with....

....the kids around is a felony misdemeanor in my state.How the fuck can anyone view this as erotica.The loving wives issue and mancelts inane babble dealt with by previous poster-pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loving wives doesnt mean cheating wives with

no morals. A lot of erotica can be covered in a story about women who have sex outside their marriage without being cheaters. If you are a cuck that gets off to women fucking around on their husbands, and some of you are, then the stories belong in fetish where cucks can play freely or in the gay or gaywannabe section. The woman in this story needs to be ditched as soon as possible and the custody of the children given to the father as she has already proven herself to be an unfit mother. Case closed. No man really wants to get an STD or HIV from his wife.

nyminusnyminusover 14 years ago
Why shouldn't wives cheat? With dumb ass

husbands like this one. He is so stupid that he blurts out about the letter instead and let's her confess instead of catching them and beating the hell out of Barney...he did know she was married to him...right? and he did know that he was fucking with the husbands ( dumb ass as he was) Right? So there fore he should be taught a lesson along withj slut whore. You have joined the ranks of dumb ass stupid writers...Thats all

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
W.T.F.

Other than being in the wrong section - she is certainly not a "Loving Wife", and being a total piece of crap, it was not too bad. But then, it was not too good either, in fact, see the comment just above.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yikes

It's so blatent everyone knows it but you, you have kids and she doesn't give a fuck, and your little fucking dick is hard? You are unfucking belivable. Does she quit, fuck no, do you fuck up ole Barney, fuck no, do you worry about who might be the father of her kids, fuck no, do you worry about S.T.D.s, fuck no. Is your pride hurt and are you wondering who all has fucked your wife and who all is laughing at you, fuck no, but is your little dick hard thinking about your wife, your best friend, your life partner sucking and fucking some dickhead all day while you bust your ass to take care of her, then she is too tired to want your little dick, of course it is. This is every man's fantasy, right, hot little slut wife out having fun and laughing at you while you jack off. Jesus dude, I'd kill myself if I thought like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot Story!

Great story! Maybe a little slow to start, but the writer has touch, feeling and emotional intensity as the story hots up. Not one for the monosyllabic morons who nitpick over classifications, or those who can't separate fact from fiction. Good, dirty fun for the average to good at english reader though!

deadonedeadonealmost 14 years ago
Yet another woman posing as a man

The author most definitely but also the "husband" in this I hate men story.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
Part two?

I thought the confrontation was unlikely and dumb, but the rest was OK. The seduction was a bit too fast on the day-of, although fairly measured leading up to that. I am curious about what the author intended as a follow-up. I certainly hope he did not 'abandon' because of the bizarre reactions of a lot of those who love to police the LW site while torturing themselves on material they find abhorrent!

nakdsubnakdsubalmost 12 years ago
Well, I'll never know if...

This was a good story or not because after reading almost half of the damn story, hubby starts feeling horny at the thought of his wife being with another guy. At that point I stopped reading. I can't tell from the tags if this is a willing cuckold story or not but it sure seems to be so screw it.

reddogs88reddogs88over 11 years ago
LOSER

He is a wimp Coward and should do humanity a favor and go kill himself. Why does the husband always have to be a loser wimp? There should be a category titled Wimp Coward husband, then we would not have to waste of time

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Strange I thought

I can't say that I enjoyed the story as it had an extremely weak story line. Hubby wasn't a likable person and though he was made a cuckold, nothing wrong with that if that is their thing, his threat to get to the bottom of who was accusing his wife sounded hollow and weak. Consequently her reaction sounded equally hollow and weak as she quickly capitulated. There was no real emotion between hubby and wife and generally in an affair that is the one ingredient that is indispensable. I can't see where a second chapter would take this story as I believe that that it is irredeemable I would forget dragging it out any further and start on a new story as you obviously have a talent for writing you just had the wrong material.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
typical cuckold loving crap

Quote; I loved my kids to much to leave or throw her out. That was the cuckoldest part of the story. I love my kids to much to throw her out, but the kids being by a cheating, backstabbing whore is so much better. Next time Barney can fuck the husband, after all he showed how much of a man he really is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Mr. author man you can rationalize this kind of behavior all you want. The fact remains that the whore wife fucked some other guy with their kids in the next room and all that does is make the husbands little dick hard!? 99% of the worlds population would say he is definitely an unfit father and extremely sick in the head! We all know the wife is a slut who isn't worth shit, but the husband is the sicko with mental problems! Anyone in their right mind would say this is a very horrible situation and yet you find it erotic!? What exactly does that say about the things that go on in your head???

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lack of emotions.

That makes this nearly unreadable.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Horrible

A man may forgive but only a cuck wants details. I'm happy that part 2 was never written.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
So this gets a "1" for not finishing the story

And why did he feel it necessary to just forgive his wife? And were you going to have him follow up and find out who sent the note? Like Barney's wife maybe? Why won't Literotica institute a policy that does not allow for unfinished stories to be posted? BAH!

Lonewolf2013Lonewolf2013over 9 years ago
Just another willing cuck story.

Not much of a story, she cheats and he becomes a willing cuckold, so what. I gave it a rating of (1), the story lacked content, there was no character background, it had a boring story line and the ending was weak.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Just another sad story...

Just another sad story, about a cheating wife and a no self-respect husband...

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 9 years ago
Thank You!

For not writing anything more about this train wreck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
DO NOT READ!!!!!!

Unfinished story with no chapter 2 as promised so it's a waste of time to read this unfinished piece of garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
gave it a 5 for effort and content and to say fuck you annony!!!

I hope you'll continue this story and make an asshole out of dear annony!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

One of the strengths of LIT is that it makes it possible to reach out to those in clear need of mental health assistance. Treatment helps some authors to give up a compulsive fantasy life that is likely to lead to self-injury.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another Bitch

Done Gone... just like Marie La Beau

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 7 years ago
loving wives

really needs to be several categories. BTB, RAAC, Cuck and other

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 Good read. To Annony it

reminded him to much of his dead ex wife. So he cries and moans and bitches like the old fat ugly fag fool he is

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

wimpy husband, YUK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
LIKE IT. GAVE IT A 4+ (4.4/5 = 88%)

The author managed to depict the inner world of a husband who has just fond out his wife was having an affair; he wrestles both with his options (none of which is good) AND with his voyeur/cuck-wannabe side which he was not aware of.

The anonymous letter he gpt profoundly shook his psyche, & as a result, his hitherto dormant voyeur side came to the fore. Btw it's there to stay.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Wish

Wish that I had read the comments before the unfinished story. Based on part one, I doubt part two would be any better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Junque

..and that is probably too classy a term. One resented star

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of the best stories on Lit. It's many years after it was posted, but lots of us would like to hear what happens to the couple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why is this category called ‘Loving Wives’ rather than ‘Cheating Sluts’?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Never see chapter 2 as this is 9 years old , oh why don't they write the whole story before they submit it

tralan69ertralan69erover 1 year ago

So LCsgardener where is chapter 2?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I laugh at the comments about "beating up Barney". Yes, beat him up bad, then go to jail. Haha, if you don't beat him up bad, what's the point?

Then there are those who think they can "throw her out". I don't know about Australia where this story is set, but in the US almost every state has no fault divorce. That means the house is half hers, he can't throw her out. If he does physically throw her out then he committed domestic violence and again will go to jail. Under no fault divorce the best he can hope for is joint custody of his children. However the court always rules that the children should get to stay in their home and the mom will be there with them. The husband will be the one moving out, so yes it makes sense for him to say he loves his children too much to leave her or to try a force her out.

A few didn't like that he confronted her with the letter. They thought he should have snuck around to find out if it was true and then beat the guy up. I thought confronting her with the letter was the right thing to do. It gave her no time to make up excuses and he could see her reaction.

What the husband wasn't ready for was his imagination visualizing his wife's infidelity.

I thought it was an excellent story about a man who had no good options. Plus the sex scene was well done even if the seduction was a little fast.

It is a shame that the author listened to those macho types who hated this story, and so the author decided to not bother with chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Some have written objections to the wife having sex in her marital bed next door to the kid's room. She didn't. The sex went on all night long on the kitchen floor, which served to emphasize the pure lust and passion between the wife and Barney. She didn't crawl into her bed until after Barney left in the morning.

tralan69ertralan69erabout 2 months ago

It has been 15 years since this was posted.

Cumming soon, 15 years doesn't sound soon to me. Probably not ever going to happen.

Thanks for what you did post.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous