All Comments on 'A Wife's Redemption Day 01'

by LittleWillie75

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
and their life wasnt like this before, why be married

so she fucked bareback, where is the medical testing, the suit on the manager that fucked her, really jumps way to much, unless of course he plans to use her the few days then dump her adulterous drunkard ass.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 10 years ago
Good, but rushed

I like the concept of this story, but it felt like you rushed through it. In the first few paragraphs alone, we learn that the wife cheated, her husband found out, and then they immediately had sex. There is no build-up, no tension, little regret on the part of the wife, and no mention of any pain the husband was feeling.

The story then moves right into the "sex slave" part of the story. Again, I like the concept, but you rushed through this part as well.

Slow the pace a bit, and I think you have a real winner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Just too unrealistic

Don't see either of them behaving that way. Of course, given that it's a fictional story and little grey men could abduct them, you have the leeway to write anything you want. This was simply bad.

TJ911TurboTJ911Turboalmost 10 years ago
Good Story

Don't let the Anonymous assholes bother you. The idea was a good one and you have set it up to give yourself plenty of room to go in whatever direction that you choose. Your story was fine for a first effort and I look forward to future installments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
where's the next story of series

we wait for next story of series

spreaderspreaderalmost 10 years ago
a good start

a good start

i look forward to many more chapters

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124almost 10 years ago
Good beginning.

I normally don't look over here in this hub and stay in LW but I'll have to switch back over here to see how he makes her grovel as a skanky slut for her redemption. Of course the idea will be that it will go on after 3 days, but it will be a way of life for her from now on.

5*'s

LPCreamLPCreamalmost 10 years ago

Cracking .. completely great. Hurry up and write some more ... PLEASE :).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Perfect

We're waiting for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Does She

really show regret and sorrow.

pingjpingjalmost 10 years ago
Please keep the story going.

Great start, story has a lot of potential, please keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you, . . .

for not writing anymore. This was dreadful, hateful, and stupid. Hope you grew up.

Muddy9Muddy9over 5 years ago
Very hot!

He knows exactly how to bring out the slut in his wife!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a fucking cuck..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What he had her do was fun, not revenge. Shevprobably already fantasized about he made her do before she did it for him, so where is the punishment. He ending up making himself a cuckold? Sorry, one star only.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous