A Wife's Redemption Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Umm," Thomas stammered, "I...uh...I...forgot to ask you what kind of toast you wanted."

"You know what," Dean said as he motioned me to get up from the table, "I think we decided to go somewhere else." Dean threw a $50 bill down on the table and we brushed past Thomas as we walked out of the restaurant, leaving him standing there with a bulging hard-on and a look of disbelief.

CHAPTER 4

As we drove away from the restaurant, I felt regret coming over me. I couldn't believe that I had just masturbated in the middle of a restaurant, in front a geeky waiter. On one hand, I felt more alive and invigorated than I had ever felt before, but on the other, I was ashamed by my loss of control and by how excited the whole situation was making me. I wasn't sure if it was having Dean control me or if it was the thrill of showing off my body to strangers, but either way, I knew that my body and my desires had betrayed me and I was worried about how far Dean would make me go.

"So, what's next?" I asked, faking a smile.

"We're going on a shopping trip. I think today would be a good time to add some sexiness to your wardrobe." He paused for a second. "Maybe sexy isn't the right word. Slutty is probably more accurate. We're going to go shopping to get you some slutty clothes."

Now I was nervous. Normally, I dress fairly conservatively, but always modern and chic. Many of my outfits would fit into the category of "sexy". But "slutty"? What did he mean by that? "Are you going pick the clothes or are you going to let me have some say?" I asked with reservation in my voice.

"Why? Are you scared of what I would pick?" Dean asked with a smile.

"Yes," I replied frankly. "You know I can't walk around town dressed like a street walker, right? People look up to me. I'd probably see some of friends, or even worse, see my boss and get fired."

"It seems to me that you're forgetting the terms of the deal. We're only on our first day and you're already telling me what you will and won't do?" he asked with a stern tone in his voice. "Maybe this deal isn't going to work after all."

"No, I promise I'm going to live up to my end of the bargain. I'm going to do whatever you ask," I assured him. "It's just that I think I could pick out something that would be sexy while still keeping me from getting arrested. If you don't like what I pick, you can always veto my selection."

Dean thought for a moment. "Will you model everything for me?" he asked.

"Absolutely."

"In the store?"

"If that's what you want, then yes. I'll model all of the clothes, in store, for your to approval," I recapped, happy with the proposed arrangement.

Dean pulled into a parking spot right at the entrance of the mall. "We have a deal," he said. "One catch though. If you come out of the dressing room in something I don't like, you have to take it off in front of me, before returning to the dressing room."

Talk about encouragement to pick out something slutty on the first try. I nodded my head in agreement and we got out of the car and walked into the mall. Our first stop was a small women's shoe store. We walked in and were immediately greeted by a balding fat guy that looked to be in his late-40s or early-50s.

"Can I help you guys find anything in particular?" he asked, giving me a quick look up and down.

"We're just looking right now," I quickly answered, hoping that couldn't see my still braless nipples.

"Ok. Just let me know if you need anything," the salesman smiled and went back behind the counter.

I started wandering the store with Dean close behind me. I wasn't normally a stilettos kind of girl, but in this case, I don't think I had a choice. I held up a pair of rhinestone covered black leather sandals with 4-inch heels and an ankle strap. Dean nodded his head in approval.

"Pick out a pair of thigh high boots, too. I have another outfit in mind for you," Dean instructed me.

I'd been in the store previously and often dreamt about buying the pair of boots on display in the front window. I never bought them because they were expensive and I thought that Dean would probably get mad at the purchase. They were black, with thin heels, and were long enough to reach about mid to upper thigh on me. Without hesitation, I walked over to the boot display and grabbed the display model. I took both the stiletto and the boot to the salesman. "Could I try both of these in a size 7?" I asked sweetly.

The salesman showed mild disinterest in my request and walked to the back room with a quick nod. While he was gone, Dean walked up to me and whispered in my ear, "Ask him to help you try them on."

I laughed a little bit. I now realized that Dean was hoping I was going to put on a little show for this bald fat guy. I acknowledged Dean's request with a nod of my head and took a seat right next to the door of the back room.

When the salesman emerged from the back with my requested shoes, he set them down on the empty chair next me. "There you go, ma'am. Let me know if there is anything else I can get for you." He started to turn back towards his perch behind the cash register.

"Actually," I said in a helpless voice, "I hurt my back at yoga class yesterday and it's tough for me to bend down. Would you mind helping me try these on?"

The salesman looked around the store, which was empty except for Dean, him, and me. "Sure. Which one do you want to try on first?" he smiled at me. The look on his face told me that he was hopeful he might be in for a show.

"How about the sandal?" I replied. Although I knew that Dean was hoping I was going to give the salesman a clear beaver shot, I decided to play hard to get. I crossed my legs as the salesman knelt down in front of me. I could almost feel his disappointment as he placed the shoes on my feet.

I stood up and walked around the store to model the shoes for Dean. "They look great," he said with little enthusiasm. "Now try on the boots." I sat back down and took off the sandals and grabbed the boots. I started pulling them on when Dean interjected. "Honey, isn't your back still bothering you from yoga? I don't want you to hurt yourself. Why don't you have this nice gentleman help you get those on," motioning towards the salesman.

I looked over at the salesman, who looked like a little kid on Christmas morning. "Good idea," I replied through my teeth. "Sir, would you mind helping me get these boots on?"

"Yes, ma'am," the salesman said with a previously unseen enthusiasm. Before I could even blink, he was once again kneeling in front of me holding the boot. He zipped the boot all the way down to the bottom and I easily placed my foot in. The zipper was on the inside of the boot and the salesman slowly started pulling the zipper up along the inside of my leg, rubbing his fingers along my skin as he did it. When he reached my knee, the zipper got stuck on the folds of the leather. I wasn't sure what to do.

If I straightened my leg, I'd almost certainly give the salesman a glimpse of my uncovered pussy, but if I didn't we'd be here all day trying to get the boot on and I'm pretty sure Dean wasn't going to stand for that. I let out a quick sigh and then straightened my leg, trying to keep my heel firmly planted into the ground to minimize exposing myself.

The salesman quickly got the zipper past my knee and paused to look at both Dean and me, his eyes begging for permission to go further. I looked away from his leering gaze, but not before noticing Dean giving him an approving nod. Feeling empowered by Dean's acknowledgement, the salesman lifted my foot to his chest level and moved it to the side, spreading my legs a bit and giving himself a clear view of my uncovered pussy. I felt anger welling inside of me at Dean's willingness to display me to this creepy salesman, but at the same time, I once again felt my body betray me as my juices began flow and I became more and more aroused.

The salesman licked his lips and then continued pulling the zipper up my leg, his hand running along my inner thigh, and his eyes locked on my exposed privates. Halfway up my thigh, he paused again. The boot ended only inches from my groin and because the zipper was on the inside of the boot, his hand would have to brush against my swollen pussy to get the zipper all the way up. I looked at Dean, begging him with my eyes to not let the salesman touch my most intimate area, but he looked at me, cocked his head, and grinned. The salesman, watched our exchange, and then, knowing that he wasn't going to get in trouble, pulled the zipper to the top of the boot and turned his hand to let his finger barely run between my pussy lips and brush my clit before bringing his hand out. I shuttered at the feel of his touch. His hands were rough and the touch was far from sensual, but, despite myself, I still found myself getting increasingly excited by his attention and, more importantly, by completely surrendering to Dean's instructions.

The salesman quickly grabbed the second boot, ready for round two, but Dean stepped in before the salesman could violate me a second time. "Maybe I'll help her get this one on," Dean commented to the salesman. "Why don't you have a seat right there," Dean instructed the salesman, motioning towards a chair directly across from me that would give him a perfect view of the show.

Dean gave me an almost vengeful look and, like the salesman, knelt down in front of me. He grabbed my foot and straightened my leg, running his hand up my calf and thigh. I felt myself twitch for the pleasure of his touch. He held me leg up high enough so that he, the salesman, and anybody else that walked into the store could see up my skirt.

I looked over at the salesman, who was rubbing himself through his pants, exciting me even more.

Dean then gently pulled the zipper up my leg. When he got to the top of the boot, he let his hand linger. He traced the outside of my pussy, teasing me. I wanted to feel his fingers inside of me. I looked down, begging him with my eyes. With his fingers still teasing me, Dean turned to the salesman and said, "We'll take them both," then set my foot down and stood up. "She'll wear the boots out of the store." I just sat there, craving Dean's touch, imagining him fucking me right here in the middle of the mall.

The salesman, also in a daze, snapped back to reality and jumped up, untucking his shirt to try to hide his erection. He walked back behind the register counter and fumbled with the register trying to ring up the purchase. "Um...I gave you a 10-percent discount," he stammered. "I really hope you'll visit again."

"I'm sure we will," Dean answered as he grabbed the second pair of shoes and started walking out of the store. "Are you coming honey?" he asked me with a laugh, mocking the fact that he didn't let me cum. "We still have a few more stores to visit." I stood up, straightened my skirt, and followed Dean out of the store, avoiding the gaze of the salesman, my body still aching for a release.

CHAPTER 5

Dean led me to the other side of the mall to Angela's Boutique, a popular store that was half lingerie and half sexy/slutty bar clothes. There were a few people in the store, but it was still far from being busy. "Find something slutty that you never would have considered wearing before," Dean instructed. "I'll be waiting in the chairs over by the fitting rooms." He turned and walked away.

I wandered the store for a few minutes considering my options. I was still so hot from the shoe store, so at first, almost everything in the store looked appealing. For clothes, I settled on a black, pleated miniskirt and a tight white button up blouse (I could always leave some of the top buttons undone) and a short green cotton dress with a plunging neckline. I finished the outfit in the lingerie section with a black and red shelf bra that gave support but still left my nipples exposed and a black padded lace bra that looked like it would add at least two cup sizes. I grabbed a sheer thong and headed over to the fitting rooms.

I found Dean sitting on a chair waiting patiently, playing on his phone. "Did you find something?" he asked.

I showed him my selections. "You pick which one you want to try one first. I'll be waiting out here," he said before going back to his phone.

I went into the fitting room and disrobed. Green has always been my favorite color, so I opted for the cotton dress and the padded bra. The hem of the dress went halfway down my thigh, which was short enough that if I bent over to pick something up, I would have no choice but to give anybody behind me a clear view of my panties and my ass. Added quite a bit to my already ample breasts. In fact, my boobs looked as if they were going to burst out of the dress. I slipped on the thong and took one last look in the mirror. I smiled. "I still got it," I thought to myself. Full of confidence, I walked out of dressing room as if I were a model strutting on a catwalk.

Dean smiled. "Very sexy," he said approvingly. My heart skipped a beat. I was definitely winning him over. "Unfortunately," he continued, "I told you to dress slutty, not sexy." My heart sank. "You know the agreement. Take it off."

I walked back to the dressing room door and paused before going in, hoping that Dean would give me a reprieve. When he didn't, I reached down and pulled the hem of the dress over my head. I could feel the blood rushing to my face as I became flush with embarrassment from standing outside of a mall changing room in just a bra and sheer thong. Dean smiled and motioned for me to go into the dressing room.

Thankful for not having to strip completely naked, I quickly changed into the shelf bra, miniskirt and blouse, leaving the top four buttons of the blouse open. The bra did a good job of pushing up my breast without actually covering the top half of my breasts, including my nipples. I looked in the mirror and was horrified when I realized that neither the blouse nor the bra provided me with any sort of modesty. I took a deep breath and opened the door to the fitting room. A saw Dean standing at the entrance of the fitting area, blocking anybody else's view that might have been in the store. "Twirl around. Let me see all of you." The lust in his eyes as he said it was all the motivation I needed. I spun around slowly one time so my husband could enjoy my body and I lifted the skirt so he could see my thong. When I was facing him again, I left the skirt up and moved my hand down to my panties and started rubbing myself.

"Would you care to join me in here?" I asked in my "come fuck me" voice. He didn't answer. He just walked up to me and pushed me back into the fitting room, closing and locking the door behind us. He pinned me against the back wall and forced his tongue into my mouth. I reached down and undid his pants, letting out his rock hard erection. I started stroking him with my hand when he pushed my hand away and spun me around so that I was facing the mirror and he was directly behind. I felt his hand move over my wet pussy and play with my clit for a few seconds.

Then, in the mirror, I watched him pull his pants down and thrust his cock into my waiting pussy.

He grabbed my hips and pushed in and out of me with total abandon, like he was an animal that had lost control of himself. I was still worked up from out earlier adventures and came almost immediately. Once I recovered, I reached back and began playing with his balls as he continued to fuck me from behind. I felt his ball tightening, and then, a few seconds later, Dean filled me with his cum right there in the public dressing room.

I clenched my muscles trying to milk every last drop out of him before he withdrew his cock. He pulled me up and gave me a passionate kiss. "Go pay for everything you picked out and let's get out of here," Dean said, still out of breath.

He quickly pulled his pants up and I put my original skirt and blouse back on. We walked out of the dressing room to the stares of several customers standing near the fitting rooms. I made eye contact with each of them and smiled. As I stood as the cash register paying for my purchase, I felt Dean's cum running out of my pussy and down my leg. I quickly finished the transaction and met up with Dean, who was waiting in the main part of the mall.

"Cum is running down my leg," I whispered to him.

"Can we go to the bathroom so I can clean-up?"

"No," he answered as he quickly rubbed his fingers up my thigh wiping up the cum. He held his fingers in front of my mouth, covered in a combination of his cum and my pussy juices. "Lick it clean," he instructed.

I gagged at the thought. Dean stared at me in anticipation. I gagged again as I forced my mouth open and licked his fingers clean. I quickly swallowed him cum, but was left with the salty taste of his cum mixed with my juices. My face clearly gave away the fact that I didn't enjoy the taste. Dean looked at me and laughed. "You better get used to it. There's going to more where that came from."

I gave him a fake smile, but then, he surprised me. "I love you," he said. My heart skipped a beat. Since my mistake, I had longed to hear those words, and I basked in their glory for a moment. "You've been amazing today and you've lived up to all of your promises." I smiled even bigger. "But, remember that our deal is for 3 days and if you don't live up to your promise, I'm still gone." I shook my head in acknowledgement. "I'm going to give you a break for the rest of the day. I'm going home now and will let you finish the shopping trip on your own. I trust that you won't disappoint me in your selection of clothes."

"Of course not," I assured him.

"Good. Also, tomorrow I want you to come up with something on your own to excite me and to please me. Understood?"

"Yes," I answered. Dean then gave me $500 and the number to a local cab company and disappeared into the crowd of the mall.

To be continued...

12