All Comments on 'A Wife's Sin is a Win, Win, Win'

by chilleywilley

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

So writer, where is the 'nonconsent' seems to me we have a willing and knowing cuckold getting off on pimping out his slut wife. There is no one to like in this story unless you get off on cuckold stories. So the title should read 'lose, lose, lose' for the cuckold.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Yet Another ' Anonymous Hard Man '

I'm not much for labels . A good fucking story is a rose by any other name. I grew up with my family buying, rehabbing & flipping houses. You definitely captured the hard edge that successful landlords have to have. The variants of sob stories are infinite . To tell the truth, this story easily fits in Loving Wives but i guess you didnt want the BTB flack.

All your work has had a edge & perhaps this is the logical extension of it.

So be it. You're the author and one of the very good ones by my lights. Thanks for this story- . That's my bottom line for this one . It never pays to ignore the B.L. . But who knows that better then you ? Ha..

PultoyPultoyover 11 years ago
Great erotic tale

This is fun, hot read. I enjoyed it a lot and appreciate your style.

Thanks. 5*****

Regards,

-Pultoy

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Pity this isn't on the 1040

I think the hero's Mom would be especially proud to see this entry on his tax declaration! Comes to about $60 per hour (plus REDUCED tax burden) for an eager beauty! Nice work! Better than selling cars!

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
NO MATTER HOW ITS SPUN

leverage, black mail, rape is still wrong. But its hard to do that to the very willing, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sometimes it is hard to feel empathy

for the seducer, actively going after a married woman, inserting himself between a wife and her husband. They are all assholes, really! This guy IS an asshole too. But he is the kind of asshole that wipes well and doesn't smell so bad (if you follow the analogy...LOL!). It was kind of entertaining to walk down the path of his seduction, and while I might not call it elegant, he was skilled at controlling her emotions and getting her into position to accept HIS offer. But chilly put enough detail in here to actually develop these characters, and clue the reader in that it WILL probably negatively impact on the marriage, down the line. My problem with the negotiation, is that he never makes her responsible for payment of what was in arrears. Or may be that will be negotiated in the future. But I must admit, he seemed much more interested in getting paid with her pussy, then balancing the books for the rent. All told, this WAS a good tale, and when you find yourself rooting for the guy you normally wouldn't, the author must have done something right.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

It was written well, and I will take it for what it is. A fun little character study.

ILienBagbyILienBagbyabout 10 years ago
I am so glad

to have happened on this story...onto Chilleywlley's writing. Mister Willey, you are good! Your stories are now on my very exclusive must read list. (By the way, whatever else, I like your protagonists...both of them They are REAL.))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Yes, sympathy for wife & landlord,

Approbation for conceited husband whose disregard for his wife is the most direct cause of his cuckolding. Fine storytelling, first rate. Good editing too, with a nice length and pace. The proofreading was uneven and the mistakes could have been due to carelessness or they may have come from relying on a spellcheck program instead of proofreading-they are not interchangeable, unfortunately.

Thanks for sharing.

DOUG out

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
No it is win lose lose -

And his win is not such a good one at that -

We call them principles for a reason he seems to have few

ErotFanErotFanover 8 years ago
I wonder why?

It seems that many commenters get caught up in the stories offered here; thinking them to be morality plays. It's not like a site named Literotica would have anything to do with sex in all its many and varied aspects. Kudos to you, the author, for writing a story that elicits emotional responses in your readers; both negative and positive.

For those that complain about coercion; well, all seductions involve coercion in one aspect or another. The leverage may be self image, peer pressure, emotional escape or, yes, even financial.

You've written a very good and plausible seduction story. You selected your characters carefully and the story played out plausibly, not always easy to do, even to the cheaters remorse at the last.

After reading two of your offerings you've induced me to stay with you awhile and sample more of your work. I hope the muse induces you to keep writing and writing well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Excellent Story

The best story is one where the reader places themselves in one the the major characters. In most BTB, the usual literotica reader leans towards a strong husband who stands up to the slut wife! Here I was drawn to Chris the owner of the house. I felt his power over the wife as he seduced the wife. I could feel those wide nipples rolling in fingers. I guess the reason for this selection is my hatred of used car salesmen, lol! This is a great story.

ErotFanErotFanover 7 years ago
I can't believe it!

I read & commented on this story almost exactly 1 year ago.

In all that time you have had only one new commenter!?

chilleywilley, you need a better agent!!!

P.S. Still one of the superior stories and authors here.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
WHEN YOU TRY TO CON A CON MAN

using a hustleress and her hustle, the con man is not stupid and may be smart enough to decipher the sting, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
very

erotic sex writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Brilliant story. Everything in place without it feeling like cheating!

I really enjoyed reading this story. I actually came to you by reading a story on which you reacted. I liked your comments and decided to open you contributions - and her I am!!! I've now read 2 of your stories! Well done!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@tavadelphin

Unprincipled one was Billy. He chose to have his wife behave in a suggestive manner to cajole Chris-who Billy thought was an old fool-into reducing rent. Billy lived beyond his means and expected others to finance his life style.

Chris recognized the plan and then negotiated the details.

June, upon taking blinders off, is one who eagerly initiated the sex. Doing so when talking to husband to get her retribution.

Billy gets to remain in his prestigious house impressing clients, colleagues and friends. His ego remains inflated -WIN

June loves house and gets sexual release she admits to needing, plus extra cash for personal rainy day fund-WIN

Chris gets high class escort at reduced price depending on how generous he is with his contributions to June's fund.

Chris is only one with principles. He only accepted that which the couple offered.

I came to like June, but fact is she willingly became a whore simply because she loved living in that house.

The hairy armpit requirement ruined story. I cannot stomach even seeing males' hairy pits. So much so, even though I did not have much there, in my late 20s I started shaving mine

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hairy armpits are the normal state of a man or woman

For the moron who left the last comment:hairy armpits ARE THE NORMAL STATE OF A HUMAN BEING!You CAN'T SAY that "the hairy armpit requirement ruined the story"!NO STORY CAN BE RUINED by such a detail,if it is really a good one!If you don't like hairy armpits,that DOESN'T MEAN AT ALL that everyone should be like you!

Oh,and NO PERSON who cheats can have principles in what regards the cheating!THAT'S BEYOND ANY DISCUSSION!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
well

good story; absolutely worst spell checking and grammar ever.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 4 years ago

A little drawn out, but an entertaining story. Five stars from me. JB Edwards

PS: And yes, you might want to proofread your story a few times before posting it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is a five star story (❤): ★★★★★ (5).

The scenario was quite imaginatively conceived, and the storyline was very well crafted.

The wife's character is true to life, it is a composite of a myriad of real-life married women who in retrospect realize they live with a man who has been wrong for them in more ways than one.

As regards the landlord, his gamesmanship was very good, but to be honest he had the luxury of negotiating from a position of strength. Did the landlord blackmail the wife? Well, yes and no. He gave up seven grand but got himself a friend with benefits.

The wife is a keeper (❤). Full stop. Period.

😊

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

41 faves, and 75.1k views, which is 0.54 faves per 1k views, an excellent faves-to-views ratio.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (five).

Excerpt from the story (SPOILER ALERT!)

Quote: She broke the kiss and as I opened the door she said:

"I think I'm most bothered by the fact that I really liked fucking you..." Unquote.

.

...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very erotic story and well written

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

LOL, good bargaining. although a $1000 a month is rather expensive on my budget. hope she likes anal

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal1969about 11 hours ago

really good story of manipulation and seduction

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous