A Wife's Submissive Journey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,283 Followers

The twins knew what the other was thinking. Emma swiftly rolled around Sue's shivering torso and cheerfully put her hands on the rosy cheeks. She raised Sue's head and stared into the tear-filled eyes. "You can stop crying, my love," she whispered. "Are you going to cum? Be a good little girl and cum for Mistress?"

Susan gazed through tears and could barely focus on the blurry girl. Shivers of despair went up and down her spine when she noticed the twin held a big black dildo in her hand. Emma rubbed the rubber cock all over her flushed face before shoving the thick head into her mouth. "I'm going to give this to Ella... so she can use it."

Sue couldn't talk, as her mouth was full of dildo. She managed a few pathetic moans and tried to shake her head at the girl. Then she could breath again and took three or four big breathes to calm her nerves. Just as she regained a measure of control, Ella took charge. The twin grabbed the black stiletto from her sister and licked the tip with her spit-covered tongue. She squeezed the pink pearl a little harder and yanked the clit out of the puffy hideaway.

Ella leaned sideways and stared at the hairless crotch. She held the balls of the dildo in her right hand and slowly rubbed the slippery head up and down the open slit. Susan tried to close her legs because she knew what Ella was trying to do, but that was the wrong thing to do. Suddenly Emma was in her face again. "I think our little slut needs another spanking," she declared.

Emma didn't hesitate and rained slap after slap on the burning ass that bounced wildly around on her sister's lap. Susan would remember what happened as the most demoralizing event in her life. One twin had a secure grip on her delicate clitoris and the other spanked her already reddened butt. Sue cried again and a river of tears ran down her cheeks, as her ass was on fire. Then Emma grabbed the big dildo while her sister stretched the abused clit to extraordinary lengths.

When her guts exploded, Susan lost her grip on reality. She never imagined that a spanking could be sexually arousing or that being ravaged by a rubber dick could cause her to lose control. The orgasm was unexpected and the twins were in their glory, as they took all the liberties in the world to display the utmost control over the sexy married woman. Ella rolled the throbbing clitty around fast and furiously while her sister slowly pumped the thick dildo in and out the tight passageway.

"I was right... you're a slut," Nadine said loud and clear, as she yanked Sue's head upward. She couldn't sit on the other side of the room and watch anymore. She entwined her fingers in the long strands of hair and pulled hard to keep Sue's chest off Ella's lap. Then she slapped the hanging tits and made sure each smack hit an enlarge nipple. "Fuck her love... fuck her Emma. The slut is cumming all over your fingers Ella."

Nadine and the twins laughed but Susan was beyond caring, as her mind was controlled by a raging lust. She couldn't stop crying even though the pain was completely gone and the only thing remaining was animal desire. "Oh gawd, gawd, I can't stop... can't stop," Sue moaned, as her will was broken. "Mistress, oh Mistress, I can't stop." The climax seemed to be everlasting and her body belonged to the devil for the longest time. When the orgasm finally subsided, she basically collapsed and rolled off Ella's lap onto the floor.

Susan was completely exhausted and barely heard the young woman. "This is the best part. I'm leaving and will return when the twins are done. Ella and Emma have something special planned for you... I'm sure you'll love being their devoted slave," Nadine informed her. "I love surprises and I'm always surprised when I see a slave when they're finished."

***

Susan struggled to comprehend what was going to happen. The most troubling aspect was that she was still dressed in the overly revealing attire and the twins were taking her somewhere. Sitting in the backseat with Emma, she had a difficult time keeping the skirt from riding up too high and the stretchy top kept shrinking up to leave the entire bottom half of her boobs exposed. Sue kept one hand on her top and one on the hem of her skirt at all times.

Ella drove and headed downtown while Emma sat so close to Sue that she had one arm around her shoulders. "One thing you'll find out about us," Emma said and waited what seemed like an eternity. "If you disobey or refuse just one demand, we'll leave... report you to Nadine. You know what will happen then."

"Where are we going?" Sue was worried and she tried hard to hide the fact.

"Don't worry, my love. Ella and I don't get a chance to be in control very often and we relish having you as our love-slave." Emma whispered.

Susan tried to garner as much sympathy as possible from the twin and they chatted until the car came to a stop in front of a small dingy shop. There was a bright neon light in the window, which said 'closed', but there was a shadow moving around inside. When she read the name of the business, her heart stopped. 'Jim's Tattoo Parlor.'

"No, what... no," she pleaded and looked frantically at Emma.

The twin never hesitated and got out of the car. She held the back door open and stood still, as her hand waved in a beckoning manner. "Come, my love. Jim runs the best parlor in the city and he promised to do us a favor," Emma said. "Remember... obey, or else!"

"No, no, you can't. I can't go home with a tattoo," Sue moaned.

The girl's face was serious with a slight evil grin. Sue stared in disbelief and couldn't find the nerve to resist when Emma held out her hand. She slowly got out of the car and was surrounded by the twins, as each girl grabbed one of her arms. "I can't. Not a tattoo... I just can't," she said.

Her feet were moving and she didn't have a chance to say more. They entered the dimly lit shop and immediately a scruffy man in a dirty t-shirt confronted them. "Well hello, sweetheart. Git that pretty little ass over here and we'll get to work," Jim growled, as he watched Susan's futile attempts at keeping herself completely covered.

Jim chuckled because he was fully aware that Sue had no choice in the upcoming tattoo. The main reason he agreed to help out Nadine Clark and her girlfriends was Nadine's offer of payment. Not only was he going to get paid good money, but he was promised sexual payment as well. Jim ogled Susan who appeared frightened and afraid of what lay ahead, but he wasn't going to miss such a glorious opportunity. He was willing to do just about anything for the chance to ravage a sexy woman and intercourse with Susan was definitely worth more than any amount of money.

Susan stared at the vile man. She stood beside a large reclining tattoo chair, too petrified to move. Jim had tattoos all over his body or at least it looked that way, as inked drawings covered his arms and neck. He even had them on the backs of his hands and on the back of each finger. Sue noticed the shit-eating grin on the man's face and his confident demeanor sent shivers of doom up her backbone. She shied away from the man when the twins each grabbed one of her arms. "Don't be afraid. Jim is the best artist and his work is highly regarded around the city. He's agreed to do you," Ella whispered. Both girls broke out laughing when Ella added one more comment. "In more ways than one!"

"Dear gawd, please don't... don't let him," Sue begged, but the three easily pushed her into the waiting chair. "Oh gawd, not a tattoo."

"You just be good... a good little sweetheart," Jim said.

Susan cringed and tried to move away from the man. The one thing she hated most about some men was their brazen egos and how they often refereed to a woman as their sweetheart. Suddenly the chair reclined and she practically laid flat on her back, as the man hovered over her outstretched body. Ella held her right arm with a viselike grip and Emma pinned her left arm down. "Remember what we discussed. One goes on her boob and one right beside her pussy so hubby knows his wife is a real slut," Ella said in a loud, clear voice.

Jim stood back and let the twins proceed. He stared in disbelief at the luscious treasures, which were brazenly exposed by the clever girls. "No need taking her clothes off," he said, as he ogled flashes of bare boobs and bald pussy.

Ella held one arm and easily rolled the stretchy top up so the garment was around her neck. Then she cupped Sue's left titty and jiggled it around vigorously trying to wave the boobie in Jim's face. "Put a nice tattoo on this beauty... to remind our little Susie that she is a slave."

There was no need for Emma to strip the skirt, but she did it anyway. In a flash she ripped the garment down and off before Sue could stop her. She continued pinning Sue's other arm at her side and pointed at the bald prairie. "And put the other tattoo right here... next to the pussy you're going to fuck," she said, as her finger grazed the pelvis about one inch from the tip of Sue's pussy-slit. "I love how Susie is going to pay for her own tattoos... first with her credit card and then with her pussy."

Susan listened and tried to sit up. The profound statements made her heartbeat quicken and soon she was flushed and panicky. "What? No, you can't... no, no," she begged, but her arms were confined and she was forced to remain on her back.

"Yes, how ironic... our little slut pays for the tattoo herself," Ella said to her sister. "I love it. She can show hubby the credit card statement and then show him her tattooed pussy that got banged by the artist."

"Oh gawd, oh no," Sue moaned.

Jim rolled a big cart up to the chair and reached for his equipment. Sue watched him hold a pen in the air and admire the instrument, as he turned it on and off in teasing fashion. Then he grabbed a small stencil off the cart and quickly applied the template on Sue's chest at the top swell of her left breast. When Jim removed the stencil, Sue's heart quickened as she noticed the outline on her boob of what looked like a tribal butterfly.

Sue desperately wanted to do something or at least protest, but nothing happened. The intimidating machine started buzzing and Jim began the ardent task of tattooing her flesh. Sue had to look away because she couldn't stand watching. Luckily the area of the tattoo got fairly numb so the pain disappeared right away. When Jim finished inking the small drawing, he wiped the excess ink off and left Sue shaking because he deviously took much bigger swipes than necessary, which included brushing across the upstanding nipple.

Susan wanted to smack the man, but resisted, as it would surely not solve her dilemma. She was almost like a puppet when the three villains easily shifted her almost naked body off the chair and onto a nearby tattoo table. "We use this table for the more delicate tattoos... ones that are on the lower body," Jim explained. "Now we'll get down to some serious business."

His laugh sent shivers through her entire body. Sue wanted to scream when Jim started touching her tummy. She was helplessly spread out on top of a large padded table and the twins ensured she didn't move or escape. Each held onto one of her arms and Ella remained right beside her face. "I'd love to see the look on hubby's face when he sees this," she whispered. "Jim's the absolute best artist in the city. Wait till you see what he does... what he engraves right beside your pussy."

Sue gave it one last try. "Dear gawd, Ella, you can't... please no, please," she begged, but she may as well have saved her breath. Jim sterilized her upraised pelvis and made sure the area was perfectly clean and safe for the tattoo. Sue stared up at Ella. "Oh gawd, no, no."

Everything happened fast and furious. Jim stood beside her hip and meticulously applied the stencil, which Sue thought was so close to her pussy that she imagined it touching her labia. Ella leaned closer. "Yes, hubby will love seeing his slut come home with a rose tattooed on her cunt."

Sue wanted to die. She trembled with shear fright when Jim finished applying the tribal rose outline and then started applying the permanent ink. She tried hard to control her breathing and heartbeat, but it was very difficult because Ella remained beside her face with her lips pressed against her ear. The young woman's breath washed across her cheek and seemed to inflame her entire face, as her temperature kept rising and rising.

The tattoo seemed to take forever and Sue didn't think the man would ever finish. Finally Jim reached for a clean cloth and astutely cleaned all of the splattered ink from her bare pelvis. He wiped and then sterilized the area again before he rolled around the table and stood at the foot. Before Sue realized what he was doing, Jim grabbed her legs and with one swift jerk, he pulled her down the table until her legs were spread around his hips.

Emma supported her legs and Jim did the unthinkable. He ripped off his shirt and stripped his pants and shorts in a scant few seconds. The man stood naked between her splayed legs and Sue's heart beat out of control. Ella was in her glory. "It's time... time for Jim to get paid. Luckily for you, he agreed to not only take money, but to also get paid in kind," she whispered and chuckled. "Of course you're not lucky because Jim's work is expensive... very expensive."

Jim held her legs apart, as he ogled her exposed crotch. "Yes, hubby will love seeing his slut come home with a pretty rose on her cunt," he whispered, as he yanked her body downward until her legs wrapped around his hips. Emma prevented Sue from moving and she retained a firm grip around her ankles, as she curled the legs around Jim's body.

Susan glanced down her flat tummy and her gaze focused on the overly large penis resting on her pelvis. The bad part was how the evil bastard teased her. Jim snuggled deep into her crotch and he shrewdly twisted his hips back and forth, which rolled his cock all over her shivering bare pelvis. Ella looked at the man and noticed how he proudly displayed his enlarged cock to everyone in the room. "Oh my God... his cock. I hope you're ready for him," she whispered in Sue's ear. "Sweet Jesus, I can hardly wait to watch Jim make you his slut."

Sue couldn't watch. She could tell Jim's ego soared, as he rubbed the head of his cock over her upraised pelvis. When he pulled back slightly and the head dropped below the skyline, Sue closed her eyes. She held her breath, as the cock-head grazed her slit, and Jim purposely rubbed up and down a few times to further torment her. Suddenly her labia parted and the tip instantly got covered with oil, which enabled him to easily slip the head into her heated cavity.

The following ten seconds would be remembered as a part of Hell. First Jim coated the end of his prick with womanly juices before he jammed three or four inches of steel into her hole. Then he moved in and out several times in an effort to lubricate the rest of his long shaft. All of a sudden her ass was off the tattoo table and the cock was fully embedded in her deepest regions.

Susan hoped the fleeting pain would remain so she could hate the man. His cock sliced through her womanly chamber and cut her cervix in a heartbeat. When the head penetrated her most intimate being, Sue felt the thick cock-meat throb like crazy and she knew he was filling her with his bastardly venom. Jim's fingers squeezed securely around her waist and the tight hold enable him to pump his cock in and out in madman fashion. Each time his penetration was to the hilt, he grunted and ejected a load of cum into her inferno.

It was the worst moments of her life. Sue didn't dare open her eyes to see who grabbed her clitoris. Her labia were separated because of Jim's penetration and this allowed the delicate clitty to lie exposed and vulnerable. The fingers were not gentle or kind, as they pinched extremely hard and yanked the clit outward until the bud was stretched to double the normal size. Then the fingers rolled the clit around vigorously and kept yanking it out as far as the bud would go.

Sue tried to arch her back and she rolled her head backwards trying to get away, but lips brushed across her ear. "This is always the best part for a slut," Ella whispered. "I love watching a slut cum all over a big prick... a big hard cock buried deep in her belly."

Susan rolled her head to the side and away from the taunting young woman. Her sneaky evasion didn't work, as Ella wrapped her fingers into the long stands of curly hair. The young woman jerked Sue's head back so that her face was straight up. "I promised Jim that if you didn't have an orgasm, he could spank your bare ass until you did," Ella said and clamped her teeth on the hanging earlobe. "It's entirely up to you. Cum... OR... a spanking!"

She opened her eyes, but that was the wrong thing to do. Ella jerked her head up and forced her to look down the front of her naked torso. Jim's back was severely arched, as he stood between her splayed legs, and that left nothing hidden from view. The man had pulled her body down so that her butt was virtually off the table and her legs were crudely wrapped around his waist, as Emma held them firmly in place while she shouted encouragement to the man.

Susan noticed how her inflamed clitoris was stretched and securely pressed between Ella's skilled fingers. The cock was buried to the hilt and it was extremely hard to breath, which was likely the cause of her fateful downfall. Sue reasoned that she might have won the battle, but the twins and Jim were too shrewd. She watched in amazement when her hips jerked and spasms roared through her insides. Her clit throbbed crazily and the blood surged through her veins, as an untimely orgasm erupted. "Gawd, no... no, gawd no," she moaned.

Ella took charge. "When I tell Nadine how you creamed all over Jim's cock, she'll be pleased," she whispered. "Christ woman... you are one hot slut."

The woman let go of her hair, but she didn't loosen her firm grasp of the squashed clitty. Sue rolled her head back and forth yet nothing stopped the disparaging orgasm. Then the most awful thing happened. Jim pulled backwards so that his pulsating cock came all the way out of her inferno. Ella swiftly grabbed the thick meat and held the flared head directly on top of Sue's soaked slit. Then she shrewdly milked the remaining drops of male semen out of Jim's loins leaving the sticky cum between the puffy labia.

Sue stared in disbelief. Ella rubbed the thick cum into her opening and then the young woman uttered a vile command. "You know what to do, sis. Clean her slut-pussy and get her ready again," she ordered Emma. The power and being in control of her twin sister was Ella's supreme reward. "Eat the horny wife so we can watch her experience another orgasm."

Emma was more than ready. She pushed Jim out of the way and dove into the sweaty crotch. Somehow Susan's body was pulled upwards and fully onto the table while her legs dangled over the sides. Emma wasn't a big fan of sticky male semen, but she was fond of what cunnilingus meant to her sister's scheme. She pushed Sue's thighs farther apart and devoured the soaked opening much to the delight of Ella and Jim.

Ella had a ravenous greed for more. "When I tell Nadine how you creamed all over Jim's cock, she'll be pleased," she whispered in Sue's ear. "But we need our slut to cream again... and again."

Sue felt her precious clit go into the hot mouth. The twin sucked on the bud and then she lashed her tongue through the slit many times. Emma cleaned all of the leaking cum and used her tongue in fucking fashion to drill the honey-hole. "Oh gawd, no, I can't... no more," Sue pleaded.

"Oh baby, you have to... show me how you want to make Mistress Nadine happy."

"Please make her stop... no more."

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,283 Followers