A Wife's Submissive Journey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,285 Followers

"Huuummm, yes," Sue replied, as the respite felt extremely good.

The initial caresses were tender and soothing, as Nadine's hand roamed freely all over Sue's chest. The young woman purposely avoided the perpetually erect nipples and constantly traced circles around the hard buds, which kept the areolas swollen. Her lips pecked the velvety cheek and lingered beside Sue's ear to whisper more telling comments. "I like the way you listen... you obey. You make Mistress very happy."

"Huuugh, yes," Sue sort of moaned in her sleep.

"I'm sure hubby will be very pleased when he see the tattoos... not sure what he'll think of the hickies. You might try to hide them."

Sue nodded her head and prayed her husband would believe she willingly got tattoos on a whim. The hard part was going to be hiding the incriminating red blotches for days and long enough for the hickies to disappear. She vowed to put off having sex with Ben until the damming spots cleared up and then she would somehow explain the tattoos. It would mean faking and pretending she was too sick to have sex, but the measures were necessary if she was going to hide her indiscretions.

Nadine's hand dipped and threatened to invade the lower regions, which caused Sue to slam her legs closed. "I love the way you fight... try not to cream like a little girl," Nadine whispered. "Now I want to watch you with the twins... watch you make them cum at the same time."

"Whaaa, no, I can't," Sue pleaded. She glanced to her left and noticed both girls lying right beside each other and they seemed to be waiting. Nadine easily pushed Sue across the bed and into the arms of her two overly aroused friends. "Oh gawd... no, no," Sue mumbled yet she was too distraught to stop the proposed encounter.

"That's it... get your face in her wanton crotch and eat her," Nadine ordered, as she shoved Sue's face between Ella's legs. "And finger our dear Emma. OMG, the woman's a sex maniac. She's ready to cum and you've barely touched her."

Sue acted like a puppet and followed Nadine's demands without hesitation. Before meeting the young women, she was reluctant to try cunnilingus, but suddenly the sexual act seemed natural and even enjoyable. She swiped her tongue up and down through Ella's inviting slit and watched the young woman's hips bounce on the bed. Her right arm was extended and her fingers were soaked with the juices running out of an excited Emma who lay right beside her sister.

Suddenly Sue had power and she took control. She devoured one twin's love-box and fingered her sister. Nadine was in awe, as she watched her three sex slaves in the throes of sexual bliss. It might not have been the fastest orgasms, but both girls climaxed swiftly. In a scant few minutes all three were totally exhausted and huddled in a tight group and it was hard to tell whose arm was whose. The scene almost seemed like a teenage pajama party so Nadine practically threw herself into the cluster and freely fondled the twins before concentrating on Susan's womanly charms.

***

Each woman got very little sleep even though each was thoroughly exhausted from all of the sexual encounters that had occurred on and off throughout the night. At sunrise, Nadine realized that time was limited, but she grinned for having saved the best for last. She planned tormenting her slave and ensuring Susan knew what was in store for her during their next encounter. Nadine had already laid the groundwork and her cousin, Darren, was overly thrilled that she included him and his friend in on her blackmail scheme.

Sue was positive no more sexual adventures could cause her to lose control or even experience another climax. She actually welcomed Nadine's intimate embrace, as the young woman hugged her and snuggled against her nakedness. "You're going to be my little slave again. Show Mistress you're a slut," Nadine whispered.

"What, no... please, no more," Sue replied.

"That's not what I want to hear from my slut-slave, but I do love hearing you beg," Nadine whispered.

"I'm not... please no more," Sue moaned.

"Wait till next time. My little cuz is going to screw your brains out and you're going to cream all over his teenage cock," Nadine said.

Sue merely shock her head and tried to show the young woman she wasn't weak. She stared into the young woman's eyes, but there was no hint of clemency. "No, please, not with a guy... a teenager," she pleaded. Sue was so worried about Nadine's revelation that she didn't resist or hold back when the women molested her. She willingly spread her legs at the slightest invitation that Ella wanted to caress her intimately. Her back arched and she pushed her hips towards the young woman who began an admirable cunnilingus.

Nadine glanced at the clock and noticed their time had run out. "We'll have to hurry... leave our little hussy fucked and clearly marked as a slut. I'm sure Susie will have fun trying to hide the marks from hubby," she whispered to her friends. Then her head dropped and her mouth formed a perfect 'O' directly next to one of Sue's erect nipples.

Sue stared down at the three young women. Nadine promptly sucked a dark red hickie beside one nipple and Emma did the same to the other upstanding bud. What Sue found most disheartening was her hips thrust up and down in tune with the maddening tongue, which lapped her swollen clitoris. She vowed to stave off any satisfaction or prolong any gratification, but she couldn't stop the river of cum leaking out of her belly.

Suddenly Sue heard the loud smack when Nadine's mouth ended the sucking and in a heartbeat the young woman took charge. "Once a slut always a slut... keep cumming, my love. I just love the way you can never stop or hold back... cum every time Mistress commands." Nadine held her lips on Sue's ear and continued. "Cream, my love... fill Ella's mouth with your slutty cum. You'll make Mistress happy next time... when my cousin fucks your brains out... WON'T YOU!"

An answer was demanded and Sue didn't have enough courage to remain silent. "Yeaaa... yes, oh gawd, I'm cumming... so hard... so haaaarrrd," she moaned and her body went out of control. Her head jerked back and forth, as Nadine used her hair to demand a better response. "Yes... gawd yes, I'll make you happy... be your slut and make you happy when I have sex with your cousin."

*

THE END

I am planning at least one more chapter and receiving comments and feedback from readers on the first two chapters can be very helpful in deciding the direction of the story.

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,285 Followers