All Comments on 'A Wild Birthday Month Ch. 02'

by Rave303

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
Rave303Rave303almost 13 years agoAuthor
Author comments

Well, seeing as no one’s commented here yet (totally optional of course), I thought I would put up some thoughts I had when I wrote this story. Like I did in Chapter 1.

As you can see, this birthday gift Robert bought David is not just about him breaking out of the rut he put himself in when he was dumped by his ex-wife. It’s also about breaking David out of the shell he seemingly lives in, to explore and see other things sexually so he can grow as a confident male.

I know many liked Ashley in the first story, and if I see a demand, I might write something more about her, but as I stated before, this is more about David and his healing process. I wanted Chapter 2 to be a little wilder than Chapter 1, so if I was the one buying someone women like this, I’d want him to experience the typical pornographic fantasy many men have seen – two beautiful busty women in a threesome.

Elena I brought in because I wanted diversity in this. Ashley was the pretty young blonde girl. Elena of course is Latina, and I wanted her sexually to be everything many men dream of in Latinas. Curvy, spicy, and feisty. I originally bounced around between Vida Guerra and Sofia Vergara as how I would picture Elena, but went with Vida simply because I wanted a woman who didn’t look too “Caucasian”. Darker skin, the bubble butt, etc. You will see some more of this ethnic diversification in future chapters.

Sarah I wanted to more or less just be a picture-perfect woman most men would love to roll into bed with. I imagined her as having Veronica Zemanova’s body and especially chest while her face was more like Paulina Porizkova. This is a fantasy after all, so why not have the high-priced escort be as gorgeous as a model?

Like I said before, I also tried to diversify the sex in this one. While all these chapters sexually take place in David’s home, I didn’t want things to be the same over and over. It was a little easier with two women, as I could do things one woman normally cannot. The lesbian “show” was mainly a means to “kill time creatively”, rather than just me write that they all chill and sip wine while waiting for David to get erect again. The rest simply plays on the usual fantasies a guy would have with two busty women. Everything from the tit-fucking to the taking turns on each girl.

So the heavy-duty orgasm Sarah encounters might seem a bit much, but I wanted to write the character as someone who really gets into it. Elena is more “business” when it comes to this, and enjoys the sex but still treats it like a job. Sarah however tends to lose herself in the moment, which I’m sure many men would not complain about. I also just wanted to lengthen the moment and build that seductive buildup as she collects herself and passionately works to "finish off" David.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and be sure to check out the others.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous