A Wish in Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“You missed some cum baby girl,” he taunted. I whimpered and shuddered in response, “clean yourself up, and don’t you dare waste it.” He growled before pushing me down to the floor again.

He offered his hand and I sucked each finger clean while he watched. I used my hands to gather up what I could off my neck and face, licking my fingers and sucking off as much of him as I could while he continued to watch me intently from his seat on the side of the bed. When I had finished he pulled me between his knees and kissed me gently before gathering me tightly against him.

“Go wash your face and come lay down with me,” he whispered gently.

I happily flounced off to the bathroom and did as he asked before I stripped off the remnants of the black tights and joined him between the cool sheets. And then my favorite part, he held me. He pulled me tight to his chest, and I heard his heartbeat, slowing down from our afternoon of play. He stroked my hair lovingly and whispered what a good girl I was for him while I lazed in his arms, half asleep and completely satisfied. This is how it should have been every night, this was the dream I had over and over of us.

“I missed you,” I whispered against his chest where he had secured me.

“I missed you too,” he responded, kissing the top of my head gently.

12