A Woman in Hardware Ch. 07

Story Info
Hardware has its uses.
2.5k words
4.64
83.3k
12

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 03/31/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
phsssst
phsssst
191 Followers

The months passed with Sue living in their home when Helen was away on business trips. Sue often came home from work and prepared her lovers' meals, so they could study. Chris and Jill maintained their marks, and with Sue's help, had time to love each other. The nights were filled with cries of passion, the taste of sex and the shudder of orgasm. Life was sweet and they fell into a pattern that would almost lead to their down fall. Helen remained unaware of Sue's attachment to her children. Helen knew the children loved Sue and they blossomed under her guidance; their marks were excellent. Helen felt able to concentrate on her work. Everything went smoothly until one night when Helen was in Boston. The gentleman she was to meet was hospitalized suddenly and the meeting canceled. Luckily, she found a flight home that would have her in her own bed by eleven o'clock. When Helen walked in the door, the house was in darkness. She flicked on the kitchen light and found the kitchen immaculate. She was pleased the children were keeping the place so tidy while she was away. Helen moved through the house quietly. She didn't want to disturb the children for she knew they had school the next morning. As she headed up the stairs, she heard moans coming from her son's bedroom. Worried, Helen moved to investigate.

Through the open door, in the light coming from the street lamp she saw Chris Sr., nude and thrusting into a woman. She was about to charge into the room when she realized it couldn't possibly be her husband. It was Chris Jr. screwing some woman in her house. Her thoughts raced. 'Bloody damn! I'm going to do something about this.' Then, the light fell on Sue's face. Helen was shocked by the revelation; Chris Jr. was making love to a woman her own age. Frozen, unbidden pictures of her own body beneath his came to mind. Helen understood that seeing her son, who looked so much like his father, in the act of love brought back the sweet memories of her husband and their nights of love. She stood in the doorway watching. Instead of mounting anger, passion was her dominant emotion. Helen lifted her skirt, feeling through the gusset of her panties the copious amounts of viscous fluid she produced.

The children's saving grace was the call of nature Jill had answered just moments before Helen's arrival upstairs. That call, not even passion can long disallow. Jill was in the bathroom sitting on the toilet with the door open when her mother came up the stairs. Jill watched as her mother silently lifted her skirt. If her mother stayed focused on the scene before her, Jill could easily sneak to her room. For now, Jill didn't move. Instead, she watched Helen watch Chris. Sue's moans and the bucking of her hips lent visual clues to the cause of Helen's mounting passion. Helen unfastened the buttons on the front of her dress and stood with her bra and panties exposed.

As Helen watched, the couple before her stopped and to her surprise, Chris turned around and lay down on his back. Chris' cock was rampant. Sue rolled on top of Chris taking his engorged cock in her hand as her mouth descended on it. Chris' head was clearly between Sue's legs. Although Helen couldn't see, she could imagine the hot sweetness of male tongue on her own highly aroused sex. Helen eased one of her breasts out of its cup rolling the swollen nipple between thumb and forefinger. Her other hand slid into her panties; her middle finger slid over her clitoris as it entered her body. Helen could see her son's hands gripping Sue's ass as Sue worked it against Chris' face. Watching the lovers, Helen replaced one finger with two fingers then three.

Jill put her own fingers into her snatch coating them in her juices and watching her mother's hand increase speed. Suddenly, Helen stopped, hooked her fingers into the waistline of her panties and brought them to her knees. Then, her hands resumed their pleasuring. Still unsatisfied, Helen bent, took her panties off and kicked them across the hall with one foot. Jill, still stroking herself, soon fell into a gut wrenching orgasm as she watched her mother watch her brother. Legs now spread wide, Helen stood with three fingers dancing in her pussy. Her hips thrust on her fingers in time with Sue's hips. Suddenly, Helen came with her teeth clamped shut stifling the cries she wanted to emit. As soon as she regained her senses, Helen took her hand from her pussy and rushed to her room grabbing the panties from the floor as she passed. Helen closed the door softly.

Jill hurried to her brother's bed but paused as she recognized Chris and Sue were about to achieve orgasm. She stood and watched as their bodies shook with release, loving them in their bliss. The moment they were finished, Jill rushed to speak. The fact their mother was in the house was quickly assimilated and plans discussed. They understood they had been extremely lucky. Had Jill been in bed with them as she had moments before their mother arrived, they were sure their mother would have exploded on the spot. As it was, they remained in a sticky situation. Helen knew Sue was in the house. They couldn't simply sneak Sue home. They decided Sue would stay and serve breakfast just as she had every other morning. If Helen wanted to bring up the issue of Sue having sex with Chris, they'd fight that battle when it came.

That morning, Sue rose early. When Helen came down for breakfast, Sue served her as well. Nothing was said. Everyone welcomed Helen home and expressed surprise she was home so early. Helen simply explained the sudden illness in Boston and nothing more was said. After pleasuring herself several more times with the thoughts of her son and Sue, Helen had thought about the situation last night. Their erotic coupling had brought forth thoughts of her own desires for her son. Helen realized it would be a case of do as I say not as I think. Helen had put away any thoughts of an incestuous relationship with Chris Jr. However, his close resemblance to his father made it difficult to differentiate between the two of them. She wished she could be as lucky as Sue to find some young thing to service her, but realized she was a woman in hardware and had no time for such dalliances.

As the days passed, Helen had greater and greater need for sexual release. She watched Chris Jr. and was constantly reminded of his dad. Finally, on the way home Helen stopped at a hardware store much different than the one for which she worked. That night, she brought out the dildo she had purchased. Hardware indeed. Deliberately, she stripped and lay spread-eagle on the bed. The dildo was not very long, but she had purchased the one with the largest girth. Helen wanted to feel full when she fucked herself. That's how she felt about it. This tool was going to provide her with her first fucking in a long time. First, she began to finger herself causing copious amounts of juice to flow, which she used to prepare her sex for the onslaught. Finally, she wet the head of the dildo and placed it between her outer folds centered on the mouth between the inner lips.

Gently at first, Helen pushed in the dildo. It immediately spread her cunt wide stretching her like she had not been since before her husband's death. Maybe the one she'd bought was too big. She persisted stretching herself until the pain stopped her. She withdrew the tool and pushed in again, attaining further penetration. She repeated this motion again and again until the tool was firmly planted in her twat. The pain of stretching and penetration had been exquisite. However, she dared not begin the vigorous motion of sex, until her body adjusted to the new tool. Instead, Helen fingered her clit with one hand while the other held the dildo in place. The remembrance of her son's rampant penis aided her and she enjoyed a massive orgasm based on the sensation of being so full, so stretched. Helen lay on the bed satiated, enjoying the fullness.

The children were not so content. Sue remained in the house often going to Chris' bedroom for a night of loving. Their exhibitionist natures lead them to leave the door open hoping Helen would again spy on them. Perhaps, Helen would want to join. Though Chris and Sue were somewhat sated, Jill was decidedly unhappy. As long as her mother was home, Jill was unable to be with her brother. Sue reminded Jill of the times she had done without sex when they weren't so open. It was small consolation. Jill and Chris managed the occasional sexual encounter when their mother was at work and they weren't to busy at school. She longed for the summer when it would be possible to love away the warm afternoons.

Helen continued to enjoy her dildo and as the nights passed, her body became more accommodating. She grabbed it by the balls the manufactures had thoughtfully provided and thrust into her cunt, sometimes pushing downwards. This allowed her to use her other hand to stimulate her clit while the dildo stroked the upper surfaces of her canal. Other nights, she pulled upwards as she thrust bringing the tool firmly against her clit, allowing her other hand to arouse her nipples. Soon, she was buying other hardware that vibrated. She liked the new ones but always returned to her favorite until one day she found a power tool she loved. Instead of using batteries, it had a small adapter that plugged into the wall. The instrument was then inserted and strapped in place. Another wire was attached to a small control box that varied speed and motion. This tool vibrated, thrust and had a small revolving corkscrew device under a soft outer cover of penis shaped neoprene. It gave a superb imitation of a thorough screwing. One night with the setting low, she fell asleep while it thrust, pulsed and whirled in her pussy. Her dreams became erotic. Visions of her naked son flashed through her mind.

Her dream transported her to the boardroom at work. Suddenly, Chris Jr. was there. She couldn't stop herself. Helen tore the buttons off her blouse, unfastened the front of her bra and lifted both breasts with her hands to be kissed. She knew one of the other employees could walk in at any moment. Helen's nipples needed attention and only her son would suffice. As he suckled on her nipple, she felt her moisture run down her thighs. Chris went from fully clothed to naked in a flash of thought. He unfastened her skirt and let it fall to the floor. Her panties were next, quickly removed and thrown by the skirt. He lifted her and laid her on the table. His mouth licked the streams running down her legs. He followed the rivulets upwards until he drank from her cunt. With a seductive smile, he began stroking his prick. Though hard, it seemed to swell as she watched. Helen spread her legs further apart anticipating the onslaught. Her cunt gaped; a pool of her honey began to form on the table. Helen's pussy screamed its desire to be filled by her son. Chris Jr. finally retuned to her cunt; then, his cock was fully inside of her. Helen's hips frantically heaved, screwing him for all she was worth. Her body writhed and thrashed; her tits bounced wildly as she fucked. Her orgasm impending, she screamed her passion. Her cunt squirted around his cock and balls as the orgasm rolled through her and would not stop. Feeling her pussy squeezing his cock, Chris came unable to contain himself any longer. Helen had heard of women who would squirt with orgasm, but that was a first for her. As it died to a trickle, Chris Jr. withdrew and again drank from her pussy.

The dream flashed again and now she and Chris Jr. were on a plane. He ordered blankets from the flight attendant. As soon as she was covered, she was naked underneath the blanket. Her own son began to fondle her. Her own son! Helen pushed his hand away, but he persisted until her snatch demanded she allow him. Soon, her hand was exploring his equally nude body under his blanket. His cock was rampant and tented the blanket. Other passengers began to notice her heavy breathing and moans as her sexual tension increased. They turned and stared as his hand penetrated her pussy. Chris Jr. threw off the blanket exposing her to the other passengers. Helen's hips were now thrashing and heaving her pussy into his hand. The passengers, many of whom gathered to watch, were forgotten as her crisis came upon her. This time, Chris Jr. removed his hand as her body again began to squirt. Fluid sprayed out of her cunt, wetting her thighs and some of her fellow passengers. The males licked their lips in anticipation the females looked on with envy.

Helen's dream flashed again and now, she and Chris Jr. were in her bedroom. Sue watched Helen fuck her own son. Helen couldn't help herself in the dream. Her mind wanted to stop and not expose herself any more to Sue, but Helen's body betrayed her, becoming more libidinous as the dream progressed. Helen's cunt demanded more of his dick reveling in the return of his body to hers. His prick was covered in copious amounts of her slime and pumped her continuously. She fucked and fucked, her hips moving faster and faster on her son's cock. Helen's snatch burned with heat for her son's body. "He's mine," Sue would cry as Helen came again and again, her cunt filled with his warm spunk.

Helen awoke with the sex tool still stimulating her. The sheets were soaked in her fluids and the air was saturated by the smell of sex. Helen stretched sensuously and remembered the dream. She realized she could never expose herself to public scrutiny of incestuous behavior. She would never have an affair with her son despite the dreamy appeal of doing so. As she removed her power tool, a smile played across her lips and she thought, 'There's really no need to fuck Chris Jr. After all, I'm a woman in hardware.'

The End?

I would very much like to thank my volunteer editor Lady Christabel, who taught me a lot as she continued to edit an expanding story which went well beyond her initial acceptance. Although she was able sometimes to slash a beautiful twenty-six word sentence to six I learned to appreciate it finding that it would read far better her way. It was a great learning experience and as we progressed I found I had a good friend as well. Thank you! To those of you who have taken the effort to read my first attempt I hope I have provided entertainment at the very least. I put a question mark at the end in hopes that you'll encourage me to add. It's up to you. Thanks for your attention.

Phsssst

phsssst
phsssst
191 Followers