All Comments on 'A Woman of Her Word Ch. 2'

by Campo

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 13 years ago
Very Kinky Indeed...

Nice balance, keeps the competition manageable but the tension high.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thanks

Very well written. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Excellent story

One of the best I've ever read. Please do part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Stupid and inept !!

One of the worst in the genre !

GSaintGSaintalmost 13 years ago
I can not find the next chapters...

I love your plot. Good characters and a very hot dialog. You should continue one of the better stories here.

chootkabhootchootkabhootover 12 years ago
sick

although this is supposed to be fiction, the author possibly is somewhat sick.

anabullyanabullyover 12 years ago
thank you

this story is ridiculously hot. hope to see more from you, thank you.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
2** because

1) He is too gay wanting Gordon to know that he wants Gordon to fuck his wife.

2) Going without panties is sluty; not sexy. Panties are sexy. And, Gordon would fuck her if she was wearing panties and willing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncuck is

not sexy

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncuck is

not sexy

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncuck is

not sexy

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
VERY well written.

the two part story captures the evolution of feeling of a cuck....from anger to acceptance, to desire to obsession....

couples are often somewhat conflicted..concerned about consequences of such acts...and yet so excited by the newfound topic they push through and give it a go...but not without trepidation.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
the wedding vows are done

lets have the next part soon. dose she leave him for the other guy?. as she had said her pussy was 75% his & only 25% her mates. did he leave it filled with his jizz this need to be said & what would her say to him doing another lady and having the other pussy filled by her mate. so lets have part 3 & make it longer & more action in it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
He is an idiot.

She gave him every chance to say no. No blame on her. But setting up future repetitions made this open sesame for a deteriorating marriage. He is an idiot if he permits this to continue, especially after she indicates she enjoyed it immensely and wants to do it again.

OOAAOOAAover 12 years ago
Congrat

Great story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would it be possible to get the third part? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
dumb ass

If you think that you didn't just sign up for a divorce your nuts. Its going to happen maybe not today, or tomorrow-but it will happen. Good luck keeping her for a lifetime.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Super

One of my favorites!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Written by a fag.

"1*" !

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Asshole cuckold

Well, you just brought the value of a loving marriage down into the toilet. This fucking drivel was so bad it makes me want to puke.

ALL WILLING CUCKS SHOULD DIE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Benedict Arnold

guzzling hot jizz, his cornhole took a rude buggering, betrayed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
one of the best I have ever read. Never get the guys who read a story like this and then add negative comments.

So hot....so close to how these things really go.

wish you would add another chapter. First time I have ever requested that from Literotica author.

The best is the psychological exquisite torture where she plays with his head at the end...more his than yours.

sorcerer221sorcerer221over 11 years ago
More please. . . . . . .

omg, great work, one of the best work I've read so far. Wondering would there be a chapter 3?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Exquisite

Your stories had all the elements of great fiction: creativity, good character development, suspense and surprise. While they pushed the edges of reality they were plausible enough to make the whole experience believable. Psychologically powerful as both the husband and wife were somewhat innocent. They were led on more by the excitement of the experience and less by a preconceived fantasy or fetish. The exchange of power in the relationship was marked by her closing comments, wherein it was obvious she had embraced her own sexuality. They ended very much in love and lust. Solid, good writing...thanks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just garbage.

No writing or other skills I can detect. "1*"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
look in the fav's

there is your list of "true cuckold" fag's to the end

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Another fool that lost....

both his sense of self respect, his ego and his pride and became a pile of horse pucky, kinda like this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
one of the best

This is how it really happens, consensual and with

a bit of humor. The ambivalence and erotic anxiety

are accurately described. Well-written, good story.

flixxxnpixxxflixxxnpixxxover 10 years ago
Great story, and very true to life.

Great story, and very true to life - I know from my own experience. I will never understand guys who read stories on this site, then slam the writer for what he enjoyed. If they don't like it, why are they reading it? I thought your stories were great.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Not so much

If she's a woman of her word than why didn't she honor her wedding vows to forsake all others? No she's just another lying slut that has earned her divorce. Nothing new is this sad story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Some say awful, some say great.

Loving Wives is about adultery. Sexy eh ? Oh, you don't think so....then don't read adulterous stories. Naughty, mommy will spank you.

toslertosleralmost 10 years ago
One of my Favorite Stories

I would pay money to read the next chapter of this. This is one of my favorite stories, a gem written by a talented writer. Too bad there's only a few samples of their work here. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Moronic Haters

Why do people find stories like this just to hate on them? Are they trolling or plain stupid?

Anyway, I'd love a third installment. This is naughty and kinky.

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
Well done.

Not particularly my cup of tea. I was hoping she would tell Hubby she was pulling his chain, but would Hubby believe her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Got me to thinking.

Great story. Really, really enjoyed the dialog. Your story has put thoughts in my head about my wife and an ex that she's told me about. We expect to see him at a work function next month. It sure would excite me if my wife were to pay him a lot of attention. I think I'll take her shopping to pick out a classy but sexy dress for the occasion...minus the panties and bra.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This couple need counseling bad

One tit for the hubby the other tit for the boyfriend.

Pussy 75% boyfriend 25% hubby. It sounds like this marriage is headed for the rocks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

If nothing else, it scores high on the hotness factor. I'm not usually a cuck story fan, and the husband's decline into submissive ended with a turnoff for me, but the sex was well described.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cuck

I can't get my head around letting ones partner fucking another at your request it seems contrary to the marriage promises you made to one another .It can always eventually end in tears and divorce,as it wont happen once or twice because the temptation will be there to eventually cheat

An interesting fantasy tale hope that all it was. Write more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another English cuckold.

What's with you pussy Brits? And your whore wives? No wonder your women go to France and Italy for vacation, without you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
"A fool and his wife

are soon parted," to misquote a wise man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WOW!!!

Hey what a hot story, when I told my husband about it, he had to read it for himself, don't take no notice of those D/H's, I bet if they told the truth they where playing with themselves,

lucioz xxx

StubbyoneStubbyonealmost 6 years ago
Wow !!!

That was probably the hottest story I've ever read on this site, or any other !

Your style and dialog was simply wonderful. The characters were well developed and the care that they each shared for each other was beautiful. She made doubly sure that each act that he suggest she do with Gordie was really ok with her husband. She made him actually say exactly what he wanted her to do with her new lover. There was no ambiguity in anything that he wanted her to do. This made for the most amazing sex between her and hubby. Incredibly loving on both of their parts. Loved it. Easily a 5. 😊😊😊😊😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So exicting!

Brilliant story. You got all the elements of a wife craving extra sex and the husband loving it down to its purest exciting sexual peak....Please do another chapter and keep writing.... The people that didn't get it, go to another story category. Simply really.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No one of my favorites.

I don't care what she told her hubby. Tell "me" what she did with Gordie.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
It is so exicting

But great? No. Good? No. Decent? Not even. But it was exicting because Anony said so.

mrocmrocabout 5 years ago
Awesome!

This is definitely one of the best stories I've read here or anywhere. Excellent writing, good characters and a little suspenseful! Loved it. How about chapter 3?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Just glad

She is your wife and not mine

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It's a fun story,

but I will never understand men who like to watch their wifes fuck other men or have there wifes fuck other men at all. I could understand swinging where the husband gets other pussys as well.

CindysBobCindysBobover 3 years ago
one of the best stories on this theme I've ever read.

Yes, you have to read both parts to absorb this fine tale. And you nailed exactly how the seed unexpectedly plants itself in ones head. The hug, the shock you feel when what should be anger and jealousy crackles through your synapses in a wholly unexpected way. The knowledge that this man wants to take what is rightfully yours, and that you...shock-of-shocks...want him to. That you want him to have her in every way, to deposit this woman you love back at your door completely used, as used as a woman can be used. And yes, you always want him to plant his sperm deep inside her, that's a must.

When you described the welter of emotion as he waited for her to be returned to his door, you mentioned "pain" and I think that is central to the fantasy as well. Pain from knowing that he is fucking the woman you so love and that while she loves you too, that she is having orgasms on a strange man's hard...always bigger than your own...cock.

Bravo!

Best,

Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nothing more unsatisfying and dampering than a husband that has to intrude on and be involved in every aspect of the seduction and a wife that has to ask every ten minutes if he is sure he wants this... completely kills the sponteneity and sexual passion... its like the author is trying to be politically correct and make sure everyone is alright with everything every step of the way... no, they've killed the moment and the moments... if you're going to allow your wife to go through with a sexual seduction, let it evolve spontaneously and get satisfaction of just watching or waiting for the final report... and, the wife has been given permission so, just get on with it.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

100 stars for writer. I almost got wood! So reminds me of so many times trying to get my different women to seduce one of my Buddies. Ahhh the good old days. I liked the wife asking "are you sure" "what if...." this made it sound so realistic and true to the emotions that a young woman goes thru. She wants to be sexy, wants to do you what you want, she wants sex with the stranger......BUT SHE MOSTLLY WANTS to make you happy and NOT pissed off later. So she is very cautious especially the first few times. Great Job, now bring in the black friend and she can't take the pill anymore. Since she's beginning to react badly to it. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It’s a hot story to be sure. But why husband wants, consents and craves it not quite understandable to me.

ryeandginger69ryeandginger6910 months ago

Migod your writing is incredibly , scorching, explosively hot. You so firmly put me in hubby's position, in his head which was so truly ruled by his dick and his love for his wife.

Is there more to cum?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous