A Woman of Her Word Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Campo
Campo
186 Followers

"Oh, baby. Tell me what you did exactly."

"I spread my legs for him, and told him how good it felt."

"He got his fingers inside you?"

"No, he was caressing my thigh, and sucking on me. Are you sure you are OK?"

"Yes," I said. "I just can't believe it happened so fast."

I couldn't believe it. In just twenty minutes, this guy had turned my beautiful wife into a sexual animal for his pleasure, and it had only taken my prodding to get her to share her sexual charms.

"How long did he suck on your tits?"

"About five minutes."

"Then what?"

"I told him we needed to get back. I wasn't sure how long we had been gone."

"What did he say?"

"He told me I was beautiful and he told me he wanted to fuck me."

"What did you say to that?"

"You have to promise you won't get mad."

"Oh, God, I promise," I said. "What did you say?"

"I told him I might fuck him later. But I told him I would have to ask you if it was OK."

"You told him I knew about this?"

"I didn't know what to say. I just wanted to let him know that you were OK with everything."

"What did he say?"

"He thought it was kind of funny. I told him that I had promised you to try to get him alone with me, and he said I would have to thank you for him."

"And now you told him that you might fuck him?"

"I'm sorry. I guess I just got carried away."

"Don't be sorry. It's OK. Do you want to?"

"To fuck him? I don't know. What do you think?"

I caressed her cheek and smiled at her, as the truth came crashing in. She had told him that she just had to ask me. Of course she wanted to!

"You have to promise me one thing," I whispered into her ear, holding her close against me, and feeling the warmth from her breasts on my chest.

"What's that?"

"You have to promise to tell me all about how his dick feels sliding in and out of your pussy."

Her eyes went open in shock, but her fingers clenched my neck tightly.

"Are you sure?" she asked in low tones, disbelieving. "That's not what we had talked about."

I thought about this as if split in two. Part of me was crushed that it had gone this far already, but part of me wanted to hear what this tale would offer if I let it follow to its natural conclusion.

"If that's what your pussy wants," I whispered, "I want to share you all the way."

"Really?" she asked.

"Really," I said. "I always knew when we started this that what I really wanted was to let him fuck you. I just didn't know it would be this soon."

"Are you sure? This is what you really want? This will turn you on?"

"I want you to go out there, find him, and tell him that you will fuck him tonight."

She exhaled deeply. "He told me that if you were OK with it, he would take me to his place after the party and drop me off at home later."

This was unbelievable. Our fantasy had gone from far-fetched to in-my-face reality in the blink of an eye. He had already asked to fuck her, and she had let him know that the only thing keeping his dick from impaling her in that car was getting the go-ahead from me. It also meant that when he took her home later, he would be doing so knowing that I had encouraged her, hell, begged her to fuck him silly.

"Go out there now and tell him he has a date."

"I'm shocked," she said. "I really thought you would be mad."

"I love you," I said, and kissed her gently.

"I love you too," she said.

Just then, a couple of guys came in, looking for something in the kitchen, but quickly left and shut the door behind them, thinking they had interrupted a tender moment.

"It's OK," I wanted to yell, finding the whole thing absurd, hilarious, and unbelievably arousing. "It's just me convincing my wife to go turbo-slut for another man."

We wandered back out into the party, and after chatting with a couple of friends for a moment, I saw Nicole looking over in Gordie's direction, where three women were crowded around him, laughing in hyper, juvenile fashion at everything he had to say.

"It looks like I have some competition," she said. This was also absurd and hilarious. No matter how hard they tried to flirt with him, it was my wife he was going to be fucking tonight. They had already lost the game.

"Are you worried about your competition?" I asked.

"No. I think I kind of like the challenge," she said, smiling at me teasingly.

"What are you going to do?" I asked.

"I'm going to go let him know that he has my husband's approval to do anything he wants to me tonight." She giggled.

"Hey, wait a second," I whispered. "I don't know about 'anything he wants.'"

"Oh, no?" she asked. "Then you better tell me what he isn't allowed to do, because I'm going to need to know."

I thought it about it a minute, as Nicole pressed in close to me again, gazing lovingly and teasingly into my eyes. I finally decided she was right - the boundaries were gone, and now it was just a matter of letting him know that I had granted full permission for anything he could conceive of doing to my wife.

"Actually," I said, "you're right. He can do anything he wants."

"You have exactly three seconds left to change your mind," she said. "I'm going to be giving him the good news in three....two.....one....."

I only smiled as she sauntered away.

As soon as Nicole appeared at his side, he began to give his attention to her, and the other unlucky ladies peeled away one by one. That's when I saw Nicole say something to him, not making complete eye contact, but still smiling that sultry smile. Again, I could see her nipples fighting against the fabric of her shirt.

I saw Gordie's eyes go somewhat wide, and could read his lips clearly enough to make out "Really?" Nicole nodded, and I saw that charming smile widen across his face. And I knew that he knew what the night held in store. After a moment, I saw her look over at me as he was talking and then laugh uproariously.

I don't know how many husbands can possibly relate to the sensation of watching their wives walk up to a basic stranger and offer up their body for a night of pleasure, away from the encouraging husband, but I am wont to say I doubt if there is anything more strange and exciting in the world.

The rest of what would otherwise have been a very boring party dragged on for an eternity. Nicole had been splitting her time between me and Gordie, and had confirmed to me that she had let him know that she would love to take him up on his offer, and that he had been surprised and excited.

I asked her what I had seen her laughing so hard about after she had told him. She blushed a little and got hesitant. "It was about you."

"What?" I chided. "What did you say?"

"He asked if it was OK with you, and I told him you were absolutely fine with it. Then he just shook his head and said 'Wow, I don't know him, but you tell him he is a good man.'"

"You just remember that," I said.

"I will," she said laughing.

As the evening began to wind down, Nicole came back over to me and told me she thought it was time we got going.

"What about……" I said, letting it hang, as there were people around.

She simply motioned with her head toward the door, like let's get out of here.

As we walked out toward the car, Nicole explained it to me. Gordie was parked just around the corner, and we would simply wait a few minutes, so nobody saw them leave together, and then she would leave our car, head around the corner, and hop in his. Apparently, as good a man as Gordie thought I was, he wanted in no way to see me face to face. I can't say that I blamed him.

"I also wanted to come out with you here alone for a minute to ask you one last time," she said, seriously now, though a little slurred, as she had pushed back quite a number of margaritas. "Are you sure this is OK?"

"It's all a little crazy," I said, pulling her close to me again. "But I was so turned on when you went out to the car with him. I can't wait til you get home tonight. Just promise me that you will be home tonight. Please don't fall asleep over there."

She giggled a little. "I promise. I really don't think he's inviting me over to do any sleeping."

"I have to know," I said, knowing the answer very well by now, but wanting strangely to hear it one last time. "What would you say is the percentage chance that you are going to let him fuck you?"

"Do you want him to fuck me?"

"Yes," I stammered, almost another person altogether now, not believing I was saying, but certainly speaking from the heart.

"Tell me one more time," she said. "Tell me that you want me to fuck Gordie."

"Nicole, what I really want is for you to fuck Gordie."

"Then I would say there is a 99% chance of your wife getting laid tonight by another man."

It was absolutely incredible and other-worldly to be hearing her say this. "Are you excited about feeling a new dick up inside you?"

"Yes," she said. "I'm even more excited about telling you all about it."

With that, she kissed me on the lips, told me she loved me, and disappeared into the cold night, to be heated by the kisses, the embraces, and the pumping sperm of another man.

Needless to say, the next three hours at home were insufferable. I was near the brink of tears one minute, then hard as a rock, and fighting the urge to jerk myself off thinking about the state of undress, and the insane, inexplicable contortion my wife's body was probably in at that very moment.

At about 2:30, three and a half hours after she had departed, I heard a car door shut, and I leapt from the bed (where I hadn't approached sleep) to greet her.

She came through the front door, and the first thing that struck me was her big smile. She came and put her arms around me, and began sucking on my neck, working her fingers immediately into my boxers. I slowed her down.

"How was it?" I asked nervously.

"It was great," she said. "But I'm glad I'm back here with you."

That was nice to hear. I began to calm a little.

"Did you get a new dick in you?"

"I'll tell you all about it." She pulled me by the hand back to the bedroom, and I tore off her clothes. Her nipples were red, and clearly incredibly-well sucked. "Tell me how your tits got to look so red, so sucked," I said.

"We went over to his place," she began, "and just kissed and kissed on his couch. After he was so aggressive in the car, it was really nice. We just kissed for about fifteen minutes, and then he slowly started to feel me up."

"Over your shirt or under your shirt?" I asked.

"He was rubbing me gently over my shirt, and then I just lifted it up and took it off," she said, looking me in the eye seductively, teasingly. "I think that really surprised him. But then he got more aggressive again, and started sucking on my tits. While he was doing that, I undid my skirt in the back, and he led me back to his bedroom. He has a really nice place."

"Did you just leave your shirt on the couch?"

She smiled. "Yeah, baby. I just left it out there. I knew I wasn't going to be needing it for a while."

"Then did you take your skirt off?"

"As soon as we got into his room, he got on his knees, took his shirt off, and then slipped my skirt to the floor. It was really strange, really exciting. I was standing over him, totally naked, and he just started to kiss my thighs."

"What did you do?"

"I just started running my fingers through his hair."

"Did he eat you out?"

She laughed. "Slow down," she commanded. "Gordie took it slow, now you have to."

I looked at her with anxiety. I wanted to hear the rest of the story. Laughing, she pulled me down on the bed face to face with her, and whispered, "I just don't want you to get jealous when you find out that you're going to be the second one to taste my pussy tonight."

This was too erotic, too crazy. I was picturing Mr. Suave, on his knees, kissing my wife's naked thighs, his nose just an inch away from her pussy, her hands running through his hair, all in the name of warming her up for the tongue-bath he was about to give her clit.

"He kissed my thighs for about ten minutes, and he kept coming close to my pussy with his tongue and with his hands, but just teasing me. I was squirming and whimpering a little, and finally, I couldn't take it anymore, and I just grabbed his head in both hands, and pushed it between my legs."

"Did you really?" I asked, beside myself.

"Yes," she said. "I wasn't going to be able to stand up straight much longer, so I buried his face in my muff, and then he just pushed me back on the bed, and licked me and licked me."

"Did it feel good?"

"It felt so good. He totally knew what he was doing. I think he's done a lot of that, and he knew just how to play with my clit. He was rubbing his thumb on my clit in circles, then sucking me inside his mouth. When he put two fingers inside me and started moving his tongue faster on my clit, I came so hard I was shaking."

"Oh, my God," I said. "I cannot fucking believe that. You came on his tongue? Did you suck his dick?"

"I was going to, baby. But after he had eaten me out, and after he took all of his clothes off, I just wanted to feel him inside my pussy."

"Oh, my God," I said, and I could feel my dick, untouched, just about to burst. "I'm going to cum," I told Nicole.

Nicole reached down to give me a little love squeeze, and on contact, I came all over her hand.

She screamed a giddy scream. "I can't believe how much this gets you off," she said, amazed.

She grabbed a tissue, and wiped me off a little, and before she was done wiping me down, I had a full erection again. I had never experienced anything like this – any of it.

"This really does it for you," she proclaimed, in amazement. "I'm telling you that another guy laid me down on my back, squeezed on my tits, pushed his tongue inside me, licked my clit clean, and told me that he wanted to fuck me, and you get harder, faster than I have ever seen you get in my life?"

"I can't explain it, honey," I said. "Tell me about when he fucked you."

"OK." She pushed me back, and gently stroked my balls, gliding her fingernails, teasingly, just a little way up my shaft.

"After he made me come with his tongue, he lay down on the bed with me, and we kissed some more. I was stroking his dick just like I'm doing to you right now. Then he asked me about you."

"What?" I said, and she laughed. "What did he say?"

"He told me he thought he owed you a nice Christmas present or something."

"He said that? That he owes me a Christmas present?" I laughed. "What am I going to get?"

"Promise you won't get mad?"

"Honey, if I haven't gotten mad yet, I think you're pretty much in the clear." She laughed.

"I told him that the best present he could give you was a really good story about how he put his dick inside me and made me come again."

"You didn't? I can't believe you said that."

"I did," she said, with that same devilish grin.

"What did he say?"

"He told me that he didn't think that would be a problem at all. Then he rolled over, started sucking on my tits again, and he started slowly rubbing the head of his cock against my pussy. He had me totally moaning again, and then, he slowly sunk his dick inside me, and pulled himself up off of me, and we both kind of watched as his entire dick disappeared inside of me."

"Oh, my God. I can't believe my baby got laid," I screamed.

She laughed. "I got laid so good, baby. He was just slowly pumping in and out of me. I was just smiling up at him and I felt him get even harder when I started pinching my nipples, and telling him how good he felt up inside me."

"Was he big?" I asked.

"He was a little longer than you, but not quite as thick," she said, and I accepted that.

"Did it feel good?"

"Oh, baby," she said, stroking me with some force now, "it felt so fucking good."

"Did he come in you?"

"No," she said. "I told him to let me know when he was close. After I had come about three times, he finally pulled out, and I expected him to come all over me. But I guess he jumped the gun just a little, because he was still rock hard, and covered in my juices. So then, I finally took him in my mouth. It was so exciting to think of this guy that every girl in college wanted so bad, thrusting his dick in and out of my mouth, and knowing that I could just do it all in fun, with you to come home to."

"Did you say anything else to him about me?" I said, feeling a little strange that my seal of approval had been stamped on this guy's fuckfest.

"As I started to suck him off, I did tell him that this is what I had promised you I would do. Then he asked me if that was the only reason I was doing it."

Cocky jerk, I thought, fishing for a compliment, even as this beautiful, naked woman feasts on your cock.

"What did you tell him?"

"I told him that I was doing it because I wanted to make him feel as good as he had made me feel."

"Did he come in your mouth?"

"Yes, baby. I swallowed him down, and told him he tasted really good."

"Then you came home?"

She smiled a naughty smile. "I was just about to leave after that, but after I went and got freshened up, I decided that I wanted to feel his dick inside me one more time. So I pushed him back on the bed and straddled him."

"OH, my GOD," I shouted, about to blow my load again.

"Baby, thank you," she whispered.

"You're welcome. Thank you for what?"

"Thank you for letting me have fun, and trusting us, and making me feel OK about everything that happened."

"Everything IS OK," I said.

"And thank you for changing the rules a little," she said, with another wicked giggle.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, when we went out tonight, you said that my tits belonged to him, but thank you for changing it to my entire body, because once he had taken total ownership of my tits, I knew I wanted to give him the entire package."

I knew she was laying it on a little thick, out of fun and surprise at how aroused I was getting at the little slut she had turned into for the evening. It almost seemed like this couldn't be happening. Not only was my wife relaying the details of her wild, passionate night, she was offering up her gratitude for me begging her to get fucked.

As she stroked me, more slowly again, I began kissing her neck and ears, and whispered: "Do you think Gordie would mind if I share a little of your pussy now?"

"Oh, baby," she moaned. "Don't worry. It's still yours."

"But it's not 100% mine anymore, is it?" I asked, grinding myself against her pelvic bone, and squeezing on her tits.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Now I think it belongs half to me and half to Gordie."

"Does it?" she asked, with feigned innocence. "I don't know."

"You can be honest with me," I cooed. "Is your pussy half Gordie's now? And your tits? Does one of your tits belong to me, and the other to Gordie?"

She looked me deep in the eye for a minute, and then slowly nodded. "Yes. You can have this one," she said, removing my hand from her right breast and offering up her left. "Leave this one for Gordie only."

Somehow the torture of this was intensely wonderful and I wanted to hear just a little more.

"And what about your pussy, baby. I know it's not all mine anymore. Is it half and half?"

She took my dick in her hands and smiled her teasing smile, biting her lower lip a little as she grinded against me. "I have to be honest," she said. "After tonight, it's not really fifty-fifty. After the time Gordie's dick spent up inside me, I'd say my pussy's about 75% his and 25% yours. Maybe you can try to change all that."

I could take no more, and inserted myself inside her. As everyone who has been the second snake in the hole can tell you, it was warm, wet, lived-in, lubricated, and wonderful, and I realized that she had told me only about her first fuck. She had made no promises about his not coming in her the second time.

Campo
Campo
186 Followers