A Woman of Her Word Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby," I said, "do you have anything else to tell me?"

"I love you," she whispered, enjoying the rhythmic thumping of my cock.

"How did you leave it with him?" I asked, suddenly lost in the euphoria of the comfort of my wife's used glory.

"He told me," she moaned, "that if you like your Christmas present, he would love to join in the gift giving again."

This was almost too much. I was about to unload for a second time in ten minutes. "What did you say to that?"

She grabbed me tighter and buried her fingernails in my back. "I told him it might be nice to get you another gift before New Year's."

"Do you think you need that, baby? Do you think you are going to need that dick again?"

"Yes, baby," she screamed. "I don't think that dick is done with me yet."

And with that I exploded into the pussy, that by my own insistence, was Gordie's for the evening, and by all indications, for future evenings as well.