A Woman of the Church

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bob_6
Bob_6
372 Followers

She placed her hands onto her lap then said, "Okay, proceed!"

Did she expect me to take my cock out so that she could look at it, my cock where once it was semi hard, had lost it and was deflated, especially since it may be out for judgement?

I placed my hands on my trousers to undo the zip; I felt stupid and froze, I said, "I don't think this is right, it's stupid!"

Tam said, "May I? It's not stupid if I do it."

I took my hands away and Tam brought hers up and undid the zipper. I had boxers on underneath and before she placed her hand in she looked up and said, "It is okay isn't it?"

I nodded in silence; it was all so dark and it was difficult to make out certain features, especially on me being so dark skinned. But on Tam the light flickered off the clear white skin of her hands and her fingers were very clear to me.

Just as she was about to reach in, she stopped, I thought she had second thoughts and did not want to go further. Tam looked up to me and said, "Just a minute."

She reached around to the side and pulled a candle forward which burnt behind me, to in front of me; she did the same on the other side.

She looked up and said, "If I am going to be a judge, then I need to see what I am judging."

She reached in and felt for the opening in my boxers. I felt her warm fingers as they fumbled around then took hold of my cock. She wrapped her fingers around it and before she pulled it out she looked up and said, "O my, I don't need to see this one to judge it's big, feels much bigger than my husbands."

She held it tight and pulled on it to pass it out the slit of the boxers. I felt it going hard, it was still limp, but I felt the blood rush and it definitely gained some rigidity.

She pulled it free and let it hang loose; it drooped down and leant slightly to the left. Tam looked at my cock and it got higher and higher, did not reach full hardness but half way there.

Tam stared at it as it slowly throbbed and rose. She looked up and said, "If you don't know that this is a big cock. Where on this earth have you been living."

She looked back down at it and asked, "May I?"

I thought she wanted to touch it again, but no, she opened her mouth and her tongue came out and licked the tip. The foreskin still covered the nob. Yes there are a few of us 'black' men who have not been cut.

She brought one hand up and took hold of the shaft and pulled the foreskin back, she peeled it back slowly to reveal my purple cock-head. The blood flowed faster, my cock got harder. She licked it on the bottom and back to the head.

She looked up and stroked my cock and said, "I'm sorry but a cock like this deserves more than just a look to be judged properly."

She took in my cock and sucked vigorously while she stroked with a tight grip. Each time she took my cock out, the candle light flickered on it. It felt so nice to have a woman's mouth back on and sucking my cock. Tam's slobbering was loud, all I could see was a hat that moved back and forth, but the sensation below that was absolutely great.

She was very keen, Tam sucked and sucked on my cock for what seemed like ten minutes. She then let it go and with both hands stroked it, she moved the foreskin back and forth, and each time the head was revealed she licked it.

Tam stood up from the chair and faced me, she had a very bright smile and her eyes glowed with a sparkle, the candle light made them look even more intense. She stared and said, "Shall we go further?"

I knew exactly what she meant, but she was a married woman, I think I should remind her, "Tam, are you sure? You have a child, you have a husband."

She took hold of my hips and turned us around, again a tight squeeze and I was then in front of the chair. She still looked into my eyes as she undid my belt and button. They fell slightly below my hips and Tam said, "Take them off."

I took off my shoes then stepped out of my trousers and boxers. Tam reached under her long dress and pulled her knickers off. She said, "Sit."

I sat on the chair, while Tam gathered up her dress and came towards me. My cock stuck up, it glistened with Tam's spit as the candle light flickered off it. Tam took hold of my cock and moved her hips closer and over my cock, she guided me to her holy place.

She lowered herself so that my cock-head was about to punch through then let my cock go and placed both her hands on my shoulders. Tam then said, "Forgive me father for I am about to fuckin' sin."

She lowered herself in one movement, straight down, she did not stop. She was extremely wet, o my god she felt great. To have my cock in a pussy again, it felt totally fantastic.

Tam gasped and said, "Jesus fuck!"

Tam looked deep into my eyes; her eyes seemed to pop out of their sockets as she said, "Fuck, it feels like you've rammed your fisted arm up me."

Tam stayed down, she brought her hands up and cupped my face. Her gazed remained locked onto my eyes for minutes. She squeezed her pussy around my cock and it felt really nice. She closed her eyes and said, "Holy fuckin' Jesus Christ what a fuckin' cock."

She moved up slowly and back down just as slowly, I placed my hands onto her hips, well her hips were somewhere below all that fabric of her dress.

She did not look down for a long time, she just moved up and down in slow movements. It seemed somehow very erotic to fuck someone with all their clothes on, particularly a woman like Tam a person of the faith, who seemed to be showing the carnal woman in her.

She shuddered down on my cock and shook violently, she'd had an orgasm. She looked back into my eyes, hers were one of an animal in rage and she shouted out, "The good lord is punishing me, let him punish me more."

She moved back up and down as she picked up the pace she moved much quicker, she kept shouting out, "Jesus, fuck me, fuck me Jesus."

Her head rolled around for ages as she kept her fucking of me. It seemed like I was just a human dildo, she was the one doing all the fucking.

She kept her chants going, she was loud, good thing we were in a basement and no one was even close to hear her, "I will do the lords work and if he chooses to punish me in this way then let him."

She shook again, her grip on my face tightened, she sat firmly down and her pussy tensed around my cock, She shouted out, "Ahh, punish me my lord for I am a dirty fucking sinner."

Her orgasm subsided and she looked back into my eyes, hers reflected the candle light and they seemed to be a bit bloodshot. She looked deep and said, "How does it feel to be fucking a woman of the church?"

I said nothing, I kept quiet. I felt a bit ashamed, but my cock was on the opposite bench, so to speak. My cock wanted more, my cock wanted to pass on its man making milk to this woman of the church on my aching cock.

Tam looked back up she grabbed my head and hugged it to her bosom, she shouted out, "Let the lord shock my body with his bolts form the heavens. I am his vessel, I will carry out his work and I will take his punishment."

Tam was like a woman possessed, she was so forceful with my cock. She lifted right off it and came down with all her body weight.

I placed my arms around her waist and stood up. I could actually thrust my hips in that position so I was able to fuck her back. Tam shouted, "Punish me harder my lord for I am a dirty fuckin' cow."

Tam wrapped her legs around me and we fucked while she chanted. And it wasn't long when Tam had another orgasm and said, "Ahh, thank you my lord. Forgive this man for he has done no wrong. Use him to punish me, punish me hard my lord for I am willing and able."

Tam shook and hugged me tighter; she pulled me in harder with her legs. We had stopped for a brief moment to catch our breath.

Tam requested to be fuck in a different position, she said, "Lay me down my lord and drive your stake through me."

So I dropped to my knees, cock still embedded in Tam, I placed her down and lay on top. Tam grabbed my face and looked back into my eyes. It was darker on the floor, the light from the candles did not travel well, just enough to see Tam's face faintly, and her eyes were like diamonds as they sparkled in the dark with the few drops of light available.

Tam still had a stern and unyielding look on her face, again in a loud voice, "Come my lord, fuck me here where I lay before you. Make my cunt bleed with your anger of my sins."

I pulled out and back in, I moved slowly, but Tam pushed harder and wanted it faster. We began to fuck harder and faster than before. God she felt so nice, it was an amazing fuck, made more amazing by Tam's chants. She really thought she was being punished, but what she really enjoyed, loved and could not get enough of was the end result of her penance, her orgasms.

We fucked and fucked, tam had wrapped her legs around my back and had dug her heels in and she pulled me in with great force on every stroke.

Another orgasm and another chant, "Thank you my lord, Ahh, I will take all you give to me."

She shook and had a very tight grip around me with her arms and legs. I felt her pussy squelch as she released more of her pussy juices. She shook for a much longer period that time. She took hold of my face again and said, "I am a fuckin' sinner and I will burn in fuckin' hell for my sins. I am your willing cunt of a servant my lord. Do with me as you please."

Her orgasm subsided and we carried on, holy fuck did we carry on and on and on. We fucked and fucked and fucked. Tam seemed so hungry for a fucking; she went through another couple of intense orgasms and then I was close to blasting my seed into that 'Holy servant of the lord.'

Tam never once kissed me nor I her, it was never a factor in this raw animalistic fuck that Tam had wanted, it was never going to be love even if it happened again, love was never the driver. It was always Tam's hunger and her lust for my cock.

We both banged away at each other fast, hard and in a fury. I was there, I felt my loins ready to give Tam her recompense, I pushed in deep and held her tight while I blasted my first load and Tam shouted out again, "Cum my lord, Cum. Direct your anger and your judgment into this sinners cunt."

I pulled out and back in deep and released again and again. I blasted five or six cum loads into Tam's eager pussy while she cried away, "Shoot your holy spirit deep into this un-holy cunt."

We both lay there as we panted, gasped for air. God that was great, the only thought I had in my head as soon as I blasted my last load, was 'I hoped Tam would let me fuck her again' but without clothes, I wanted to see her, I wanted to see all of her. I wanted to see that sinners pussy and tits.

After what seemed like hours, we got up and put our clothes back on, well I did, Tam just had her knickers to put on. We had to light more candles and Tam sat back in the chair, I back on the floor. We were silent; we did not speak or even look at each other.

We must have drifted off to sleep, when I was woken up by some footsteps on the floor above. People were coming in. I stood up and gently shook Tam by the shoulder, I said, "I think there's someone in the hall."

I went to the hatch and banged on it and shouted out, eventually we heard the piano being pushed across, I lifted the hatch and there was a man and Elisabeth, who stared down and Elisabeth said, "Hi Mr, have you been down there all night fixing the shelves?"

I said, "No we were locked in."

Elisabeth asked, "O who else is down there?"

I got out and Tam followed, Elisabeth said, "Mum there you are! I wondered where you were this morning."

Tam asked, "Young lady why did you not come looking for me earlier?"

Elisabeth replied, "I went straight to bed when I got home."

Tam asked, "And where is you farther?"

Elisabeth said, "He left a message on the answer phone, his truck broke down and was going to stay at uncle Ben's till he got it fixed."

Tam never looked at me at all, she walked away and out. I went back down the hatch to gather my stuff and was in my car ready to drive off.

There was a tap on my window, it was Tam, I opened the window and Tam said, "You can come and fix the light next Wednesday."

Bob_6
Bob_6
372 Followers
12