A Woman Who Knows Her Needs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god yes, bite it harder, yes now the other one. That feels so good my pussy is getting so wet for you."

"I've moved on top of you in a 69, my arms are under your legs pulling them up under my arm pits exposing your cunt. I can smell your juices, my head moves in between your legs and I've got your pussy and thong in my mouth nursing on your protruding fat puffy pussy lips. You taste so sweet I want more, I can't stop now I'm tearing your thong to shreds and I can always buy you another one. Your fuck box is exposed now and my mouth is back at the top of your slit and I've got two fingers buried inside you. It feels so hot, wet and tight inside you I just want to devour your cunt. I've pulled my fingers out they're covered with your cream I'm sucking it all off and my head is now between your legs sucking and licking your sex. My tongue finds your clit and begins rubbing it like crazy while I've got three fingers buried back inside your pussy opening and closing them deep inside you."

"God don't stop, I'm fingering myself, I can taste your cock in my mouth fuck my mouth with it, just don't stop eating my cunt."

"I can feel my cock in your mouth, so warm and welcoming I'm thrusting in and out hard making you swallow the whole length until my balls are hitting you in the face. You're so wet now, the juices are filling my mouth I've never tasted sweeter. My fingers are out now and I've pulled you further up, licking the bottom of your cunt and your perineum I'm going further still my tongue is licking your arse hole and poking it trying to violate your dark murky passage. All the silky smooth area around your pussy and arse is saturated with my saliva and your cunt juice, I just can't get enough, my mouth is back to your well and I'm drilling with my tongue for more of your pussy oil as I prod your arse slowly with my finger until the tiny hole yields slightly, it's just open enough for me to violate you, I'm thrusting my finger deep inside your rectum as you scream with pleasure."

"Yes oh god I'm almost there, talk dirty to me tell me what a slut I'm being. Listen to me fingering my cunt. God it feels so good can you hear it?"

There was urgency in her voice and her breathing was more laboured. She must have put the phone down between her legs as the next thing I could clearly hear was the familiar squelching like sound of a very wet pussy benefiting from some very vigorous fingering.

"God yes, you sound so wet just wish I was there to finish you off with my mouth."

"Soon baby, soon, now carry on telling me what you're going to do and talk dirty to me. I am really near to cumming."

I wasn't far behind her, my cock felt is if it was about to burst as I stroked it up and down. The pre-cum that had been pouring out of the tiny hole at the tip had made it slippery and as I had stopped and started the process several times during our conversation the build up was incredible, I knew that when I eventually allowed myself to cum it was going to squirt all over the place but at this stage I didn't care. It was something that I knew I would have to do soon before my cock exploded.

"I'm fucking your mouth harder than ever, using it like a cunt, can you feel my cock gagging you? You're a dirty cock sucking slut who wants to fill her mouth, arse and pussy with my gooey vagina glue. I've got two fingers deep inside your dirty whores back pipe and you just love it you want more. I'm pulling my fingers out of your Greek hole and you're pushing your arse up to them like the dirty filthy whore you are begging me to push them back inside your empty shit hole but I want to fuck your pussy now. I've pulled my cock out of your dirty oral fuck hole and I'm between your legs pushing them all the way back and pushing my big hard dick inside your waiting cunt which is just begging to be fucked you're a dirty slut bitch on heat. Oh yes I'm inside you now and I'm ramming my rod deep inside you until my balls slap your arse. I'm plunging and thrusting inside you like a jack hammer and your just begging for more like the dirty little slut fucker that you are."

"Aaaaahhh god yes, I'm cumming, I'm cumming you dirty bastard it's all over my hand where are you, you fucking bastard I want you here to eat me…ahhhh..godd..yesss, yesss…."

The sound of her screaming was just too much, I couldn't control myself anymore and begun rubbing my foreskin up and down frantically until my cock swelled and then exploded sending my first shot of spunk across the room to land on the wall opposite me and then as I lay back on my chair holding my cock straight up dollop after dollop of my thick cream went high in the air to come down again all over my desk, hand and shirt sleeve. It took me a while to get my thoughts back together again and Jacky was the first to speak.

"That was just awesome. I've never done that one before, I've always masturbated when the need arises but I've never had someone at the end of the phone before and have never reached such an intense orgasm while doing myself. Thanks it was brilliant."

"Well I must admit that was something new and spectacular for me to and I've never shot so much seed before when I've done it on my own. I'm glad you liked it, only wish I was there to get my reward straight in my mouth."

"So are you still ready to meet up tomorrow, because you had better be I'm feeling really turned on and horny after that little performance and I'm going to suck your cock off at the root." She said with a loud laugh.

The way she was so direct and made it all sound so natural was a bit of a turn on in itself. I had never met anyone like her before but I had enough sense to know that we had to keep our relationship strictly sexual and to steer away from any romantic involvement.

"I'm more than ready, just wish today was tomorrow and I was in between your legs." I told her, which was precisely where I wanted to be right that minute.

The next day I went to work early in the morning and worked like a Trojan to get any urgent work out. I then left and went to my local gym for a shower and a change and then caught a taxi to the pub we'd agreed to meet in. I was about 10 minutes early, the pub wasn't busy there were about 8 people there. On the left of the bar there was one guy, tall skinny with dark short hair, who was with two girls, one blonde, short and plump and the other a tall skinny brunette with big breasts and a short skirt. A group of 3 guys stood grouped at the other end of the bar, they looked like they might have been decorators or something as they all wore light blue overalls with paint stains of differing colours all over them. There were two other patrons; they were both male and judging from their attire businessmen of some sort or the other. I didn't pay any of them much attention and went to the bar and ordered a vodka tonic from the buxom landlady, disappointed that Jacky hadn't turned up yet. I took my drink and sat on an old thick tan leather armchair, which had seen better days, but was positioned so that I was able to keep my eyes on both the possible entrances.

When Jacky walked in at 1210 she was noticed straight away by all the guys in the pub and then the women, the blonde looked as if she wanted to go up to her and scratch her eyes out. Jacky just looked absolutely amazing, even better than Saturday. She wore high stiletto shoes and looking at her again I think she was nearer 5'11" with the shoes not the 5'9" I'd guessed at on Saturday. She wore a very short skirt, just falling below her buttocks, even shorter than the brunettes, but Jacky's legs were very shapely and well formed, unlike the brunette's which were shapeless and skinny. Jacky's make up was immaculate and her green eyes seemed to twinkle as she caught sight of me and her thick lips broke in a smile and showed of her dazzling near perfect teeth.

As she walked over to me the eyes of all the guys were glued to her arse as it swayed from side to side while I myself was mesmerized by her breasts as they bounced up and down as if greeting me and telling me that they were completely free under the thin low cut green blouse which did little to cover them. Her nipples looked hard and erect, although it was fairly warm outside and I wandered if this was a sign that she was as turned on and looking forward to our day together as much as I was.

I was so mesmerised by her stunning looks and dress or should I say her state of undress that momentarily I was lost for words.

She was soon standing above me, I was so taken by her that I was still gawking and had managed to forget my manners and hadn't even stood up for her.

"Hello Peter, aren't you going to at least offer me a dink?"

I shot up, her voice bringing me to my senses, "My god Jacky, you look absolutely stunning I don't know what else to say. To be truthful I wasn't too sure whether you would turn up and I'm so pleased you have especially looking so good."

She laughed, "Why wouldn't I after all the promises, just hope you're going to keep all those promises."

"What can I get you?"

"A large G and T please."

I shot off to the bar and returned with her drink and a fresh one for me. She had sat on the second of the armchairs, her back to the bar and other patrons, the short skirt had ridden up and I had a good view of her long legs and as she crossed them her tiny white thong panties. She obviously caught me looking and gave me a big grin.

"Would you like to see some more and acquaint yourself with the territory that you'll be working in or is that on?" She asked with a little chuckle and a huge smile.

For the second time so far I was lost for words and just nodded my head. She slowly uncrossed her legs and very slowly spread them apart exposing herself and enabling me to see straight up her skirt at her scantily clad pussy. The white thong, which barely covered her sex and allowed her thick bloated labia to protrude from either side, was visibly wet with her juices and I could see no sign of pubic hair. The sight had an immediate effect on my cock which begun to swell until I was sporting a huge hard on which tented the front of my trousers very noticeably. My mouth watered at the thought of her hot sex in and her juices saturating the tiny material.

We talked for a while about the party where we had met, the telephone sex of the previous day, what arrangement she had made for the children in order to spend time with me and how I had managed to get the time off. She had got half way through her drink when she got up and headed to the ladies. I watched her as she walked away not able to take my eyes off of her, thinking what a sexy attractive woman she was.

When she came back she walked straight up to me, this time I remembered my manners and stood up waiting for her to sit down but with her back to the bar she walked right up to me and said:

"I've got a little present for you, which I think you'll like. Give me your hand."

I wasn't sure what to expect but readily gave her my hand into which she pressed a scrunched up piece of damp silky material. I instantly realised it was her tiny thong and my cock jerked hard at the thought that she was now naked under the skirt. She sat back down opposite me and spread her legs but this time there was no slow seductive movements it was almost instantaneous and I saw her cunt for the very first time.

Her pussy was a healthy pink and had beautiful thick outer and inner labia seemed to spread out like large rose petals with the glisten of early morning spring dew. At the top of her slit I could make out her clit which was free of its fleshy hood and was a brighter reddish pink. There was very little pubic hair and this was limited to a tiny area just a couple of inches above her slit, which had been trimmed right down in the shape of a heart. Her whole sex had a transparent sheen to it making it fairly obvious that she was turned on and her juices were slowly coating her sex in preparation for intercourse. I was a bit dumbfounded at her directness but found it so refreshing and spontaneous.

I found myself holding the present she had given me to my nostrils and taking a long hard smell of her sexual fragrance that still lingered and permeated every tiny segment of the small piece of material. Her musky sweet smell was intoxicating and made my cock lurch forward, the constraint of the trousers and boxers which restrained it were almost too painful. My cock hadn't been this hard or ready since I was a young man; this was the effect the sexy alluring lady opposite me had on it.

Jacky hadn't finished with my familiarisation of the territory, as she had put it, and what she did next almost made me loose my load in my boxers. Her hand slipped down in between her legs and I watched mesmerised as she rubbed the length of her slit with her long delicate middle finger before penetrating herself fully with it and fingering herself several times. Eventually taking the finger out and placing it in her mouth, her cheeks hollowing as she sucked the finger dry. My mouth was wide open in amazement, I was completely transfixed by her every movement as her hand returned to her quim and rubbed the tiny love button at the top before once again her finger moved lower and vanished inside her love hole only to partly re-emerge before being pushed forward and back inside her honey pot, the exercise repeated time and time again until finally her finger was out and being offered to me. I leaned forward, the heady concoction of her cunt juices and perfume driving me wild with lust like some powerful alluring potion and took her finger inside my mouth relishing the sweet tart taste of her very being.

"Do I taste good Peter, would you like to try it straight from the source?" She asked teasingly, her sexy stimulating tones making me want to dive down in between her voluptuous thighs there and then to suck her love box dry.

"God yes, I want to eat you desperately." I told her, there was no hiding the fact one look at me must have been enough for her to know just how much I wanted to be positioned in between her legs.

"Shall we go for a drive then?" She asked in a sham coy tone with a small girlie giggle.

"Yes, now would be a good time." I told her and felt like adding something like before I cum in my trousers but decided to try and keep some dignity.

We were soon out of the pub and in the car park where her Lexus was parked and we didn't waste anytime getting in. We sat there for an instance as she put the key in the ignition and as if we were telepathic or the act of putting the key in the ignition meant we could now touch, grabbed one another's head pulling it closer until our lips fused as if one and begun to kiss with an urgent hunger full of passion and yearning our tongues exploring, searching and duelling. We sucked on one another's tongue and exchanged oral fluids right there in the car park for ages my hand had quickly slipped under her short skirt that had now completely ridden up and was more like a belt exposing her quim fully. I soon had 2 of my long thick fingers embedded all the way inside her wet, warm, juicy and tight cunt, fingering her rhythmically as she hungrily sucked my tongue and furiously rubbed my cock through my trousers. I could have stayed there all day finger fucking her wonderful soft yielding flesh with my long thick digits but for this overwhelming need to eat her pussy.

Half heartedly I pulled away, "Jacky let's go somewhere a bit more secluded I want to do a lot more than just finger fuck you."

She laughed, "There I was thinking you were never going to ask but I need you to keep finger fucking me until we get there, that's always been a little fantasy of mine, having my pussy fingered while I drive as if nothing is happening."

"That's not a problem believe me it will be my pleasure I want you to be all juicy when we get there."

She started the car up and her hand squeezed my cock, "Gosh that is nice and hard, could have sworn it was the gear stick." She laughed as she drove off.

I soon knew where she was heading; it was a large park with a wildlife preserve and several wooded sections not too far from where we were. It had several car parks, some completely off the beaten track, unless you knew the area, and at this time of midweek and time of year it would be pretty empty. On the way we had stopped next to a truck and I could see the driver looking straight down at us and half expected him to beep his horn or shout something out but then realised that with the tinted glass he was oblivious to what was happening inside the car. There was no way for him to see my hand in between Jacky's legs three fingers buried to the knuckle inside her squelching pussy or the look of sheer wanton lust and pleasure etched on her face her breathing becoming heavier and heavier by the minute.

We eventually reached our destination, she had chosen the furthest car park from the main entrance and parked furthest from the car park entry, there was only one other car in the car park and that was situated right at the top. She parked and stopped the engine and then immediately turned to me her mouth open her tongue hanging out as she pulled me to her and pushed her tongue deep in my mouth, we kissed with a wild animal lust that I think both of us hadn't experienced for a while. I could sense she was ready to explode but wanted to feel her cum in my mouth, so I pressed the remote for the chairs until they moved back as far as they would go. I stopped fingering her and she protested but then realised what I was doing and was quick to give her assistance. Lifting one of her legs up I placed it on the dash board in the corner just past the steering wheel and then managed to lift the other leg and place it as far as I could on the passenger's area of the dash board.

She was now lying back on her seat legs wide apart, her cunt red, puffy and wet, the lips bloated and her clit sticking out like a small erect circumcised penis, it was actually fairly long, about an inch and the biggest I'd ever seen. Her face betrayed her need and I quickly went down on her, the scent of her abundant secretions as my head neared her treasure wafted to my nostrils hitting my brain cells with the impact of a run away train, making me want to devour her. My tongue starting to lick her silky sensitive inner lips as her juices exploded on my taste buds and I begun suckling on her flesh like a nursing piglet on a nipple. I sucked and licked her pussy while with her hand on the back of my head she pressed me against her sex while I moved my hands up to her breasts. She had already opened her blouse and my hands were full of her breasts as I squeezed and massaged them briefly before firmly taking her nipples between my fingers and thumb and squeezing them hard. I wanted her to cum but to climax harder and fuller than she had ever done before. Every so often when I could sense she was probably seconds away from her orgasm I would stop briefly and wait for her to subside just enough then start the process again. My hand had now moved to her cunny to join my lips and tongue in pleasuring her, I begun to finger fuck her while eating her and could hear her moaning and encouraging me not to stop.

Moving my hands to her arse cheeks I lifted and tilted her upwards and begun rimming her as her body shuddered and she let out a loud whimper followed by a deep sigh of contentment a clear signal that she had longed for what I was doing to her arse. I prodded the tiny volcano like opening in the centre with my tongue then licked the rubbery area surrounding it before sucking on it hard until it lifted into my mouth and I stroked it with my tongue. I did this for a while not neglecting her pussy as I managed to maintain the stimulation of her cunt with my thumbs. She was now moaning and whimpering practically non stop and I knew that she was now very close to cumming. Moving my mouth back to her pussy I once again begun to suck and lick it while I put a finger on her arse hole and rubbed the tiny entry and the saliva I had deposited there with the ball of my finger until the tiny hole yielded to the invader and I was able to violate her pushing about an inch of my middle finger inside her anus. Her body seemed to give a small shudder and I knew it was time. Trapping her long hard nerve packed pleasure button in between my lips I begun to rub it with my tongue while I managed to push three of my fingers inside her quim and begun to fuck her with them.