A Woman Who Knows Her Needs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdrye
pdrye
414 Followers

"Goddd…don'ttt…stoppp…I'mmmm..almooosttt…there…
aaahhhh…yessss…"

I didn't wait to hear more, I knew she was on the voyage of no return and buried my finger inside her arse sending all five inches deep inside her rectum with one thrust at the same time sending my three fingers as deep as I could get them inside her love box while gently trapping her clit in my teeth and sucking on it simultaneously and mercilessly flogging the tip with my long hot tongue. My timing was perfect.

"AAAHHH…GOOODDD….YESSSS….FUCCKKK….YESSS…OOHHH… OHHH….YESSSSS…AAAAHHHHH…AAAAHHHHHH….YESSSS… IIMM….CUMMMMIIIINNNGGG….YESSSS….YESSSSSS….OHHHH… GODDD….AAAHHH….AH….AHH….AHHH….AHHHHHHHH...."

Her body convulsed in throws of sexual stimulation while the muscles of her two orifices contacted around my fingers, palpitating around them as if in a bid to trap them inside her for ever. Moving my fingers from her cunt I enveloped her pussy with my mouth and lapped up her fresh sap as if it were an elixir sent to me by the gods. Her explosive climax was accompanied with copious amounts of cum that filled my mouth and smothered my face as she writhed and bucked below me. My own sex organ was now throbbing, it was fully erect, uncomfortable and, had it been strong enough, would have ripped an opening in my trousers in a bid for freedom.

"Get your cock out, I want to suck it until you cum in my mouth again." Jacky breathlessly demanded.

I moved back to the passenger side and quickly discarded my under garments, my cock seemed bigger that it had ever been and stood straight up like a thick mast, every little ridge and blue vein clearly visible like small rivers on a map. It was covered with sticky clear pre-cum that had been oozing out of the pee hole since I clapped eyes on her in the pub and my balls were the size of a pair of coconuts and probably as hard. Jacky gave me just enough time to sit back on the leather chair before getting over to my side and in between my legs and ravenously taking me in her mouth all the way to the stem her head beginning to bob up and down like a yoyo at super speed. She gobbled me with zeal near chocking herself with her enthusiastic efforts. Each time her head went down I could feel and hear her breathing deeply through her nostrils as my cock entered the opening of her throat. Jacky held nothing back, her hands busily played with my balls massaging then squeezing and I knew that it wouldn't be long before I shot my load, she was like a woman possessed and her only goal in life was to make me release my seed inside her mouth.

My cock as my balls was saturated with her saliva, her mouth felt warm, moist and gratifying as it moved up and down. The friction of her big tight lips around my shaft, the feel of her tongue and the suction felt amazing and my cock thought it was home and where it belonged. She was obviously taking great delight in the task she had set herself and performed it eagerly, wantonly and with ferocious carnal appetite, every movement betraying her enthusiasm. It only took a few minutes more before I could feel the tell tale signs of the skin tightening and hardening around my balls and the swelling of my cock, a couple more bobs of her head and I felt that familiar burning sensation heralding the rush of my seed making for freedom, that split second of time when there is no return. My spunk shot out with the speed of a ballistic missile, dollop after dollop spurted out of the tiny hole on the tip into her waiting mouth as she hungrily increase the speed of her gobbling now just stimulating the top half of my cock orally while pumping the remainder furiously with her hand. I lay back bathed in the luxurious after glow and happiness of release while Jacky continued until she sucked me dry.

Once sure that she had taken every drop I had to give, she moved away from my groin and looked up at me with those beautiful twinkling green eyes and a huge grin plastered across her face. She looked so amazingly hot with streaks of my thick white love juice in her hair and all over her face.

"That was very yummy Peter, any chance of a girl getting second helpings?" She asked with a laugh.

I played along with her.

"Well now it depends which girl is asking and how hard she is willing to work to get the pump restarted."

"Oh believe me this girl is prepared to work very hard and do anything and everything to get that pump up and running and get some more of that wonderful man juice inside the next orifice in the queue. Oh well a woman's work is never done, so let's get busy."

With that she pressed the control and kept her finger on the button until the seats reclined fully down turning the inside of the spacious luxury car into one large bed. She moved over to me and begun to kiss me sensuously her long tongue filling my mouth as it stroked the dome of my oral cavern and toyed with my tongue. I could still taste myself in her mouth as my hands moved to her wonderful full breasts and I manipulated the soft mounts of warm flesh, occasionally, teasing, pulling and pinching the already hard erect nipples which I knew she liked me doing.

Jacky stopped for air, "Talk dirty to me like you did on the phone, I want you to tell me what a dirty slut I am."

I didn't get a chance to respond as she aggressively rammed her hot tongue deep in my mouth and virtually down my throat almost chocking me in the progress. Any pretence of tender loving kissing had gone, replaced by unadulterated shameless burning passion. Jacky was insatiable her mouth hungry, demanding as she sucked my tongue deep into her mouth while her hands moved down to my cock, one hand encircling the semi hard shaft as she commenced pumping it up and down while the other played with my balls. My cock begun stiffing as my pre-cum started to flow once again lubricating the head and the shaft. I moved my own hands down and between her legs capping her sex in the palm of my hand, her juices soon saturating it as I begun rubbing her hot wet puffy sex while it released more and more of her warm sticky sap into my palm.

Jacky moved her hands to my shirt expertly undoing the buttons and opening it wide her hot mouth soon sucking on one of my own hard sensitive nipples while her tongue licked the tip. It felt amazing and my cock jerked in her hand in appreciation. Her burning lips kissed my chest moving between my nipples and spending time stimulating each one in turn. Then her head started to move slowly south her tongue licking my body as it followed a path to my cock which was now fully revived and as hard as rock.

"That's it get down and suck my cock you dirty spunk swallowing slut. Get my cock hard so I can fuck your cunt and fill you with my seed."

I could tell by her renewed efforts that hearing me telling her how dirty she was being was in itself a big turn on for her and I continued verbally chastising her.

"You're a dirty whore that just loves cock; you'd do anything for some cock wouldn't you. Show me what a dirty little prick licking tart that wants some cock will do to get some. Suck my balls stuff them into your filthy cock gobbling mouth."

She had reached her goal; I felt the heat of her mouth as she opened it wide engulfing the whole length of my dick until her lips rested on my balls and her head moved up and down furiously ramming my rod deep in her throat with each downward move while her hands rubbed by cum sacks. Her mouth around my member felt awesome as she sucked and slurped frantically as if she wanted to uproot it and swallow it even deeper. Her long tongue constantly swirling around the tender sensitive area just below the bloated head madly like a woman possessed. My cock in her expert mouth felt re-energized and harder and bigger than it had ever been, her mouth felt like the tightest juiciest pussy as she impaled herself on it time after time with a wantonness I had not previously experienced in a woman.

"Oh god yes you slut suck my cock force it down your tight throat, yes like that it feels so good, gobble it you cock sucker. Now suck my balls and lick my arse you filthy cock sucking bitch, show me what a filthy dirty anal loving whore you really are."

Jacky moved her mouth to my balls, sucking one inside her hot hungry mouth while stroking it with her long tongue. Her hands were also busy, one pumping my saliva saturated rod while the other toyed with the juice sack she had been unable to swallow.

I also had my hands full; managing to get one behind her, while she was bent over my cock, and finger fuck her love box with the three fingers while my little finger rubbed her clit and my thumb was buried deep in her tight arse hole. My other hand was full with one of her soft pliable breasts the hard aroused nipple of which I pinched hard intermittently between finger and thumb. It was as if I'd died and gone to heaven. The feel of her hot wet cunt as my fingers slid in and out felt so good while her hands, mouth and tongue stimulated my most erogenous zones.

Jacky released my ball and licked my scrotum making my body shudder with pleasure, appreciating my arousal she begun giving me small little nips with her teeth along the tender area just below my balls and then caressing the section with her long wet tongue making my cock jerk in appreciation. I was using all the self control I could muster not to ejaculate all over her car but when her mouth moved further down and she begun to rim my arse shamelessly, her tongue licking and prodding my arse hole, I knew I wouldn't be able to take much more.

"I need to fuck your cunt now you filthy little slut. Tell me how you want a big fat cock inside your fuck box, let me hear you asking for me to fuck you trollop."

She stopped sucking on my butt hole and looked up at me, her face a look of sensual ardent need her eyes glazed her make up smeared.

"God yes I need her cock inside me, fuck me, fuck me and fill my cunt with your seed. I need to be fucked before I explode; I really want you to fuck me hard and feel your cock inside me."

We writhed about in the car until we were in position, my body in between hers as I lifted her legs up and wide apart then pushed them as far down as I could get them and she grabbed her ankles holding her legs in position while I directed my love pole into her hot juicy quim. The head of my cock slowly penetrated her and her subtle well lubricated flesh parted around it swallowing inch after inch of my cock. Her cunt felt nice and tight as I squeezed her legs together with my forearms. I started slowly at first, pushing my cock deep inside her cunt until my balls rested against her arse and stopped there briefly then pulled the majority of my rod out again just leaving the big bloated head inside her body and repeated the whole thing time and time again while she moaned and sighed beneath me. My cock felt good, it was like being slowly submerged inside a warm honey pot, and I quickly begun gathering speed until I was hammering her hard and fast, each time I pushed forward I'd push in at the opposite angle at the same time grinding her clit Until her breathing became laboured while her moans and whimpering like sounds louder. My balls begun to swell and my cock expanding deep in her pussy, I knew that at any moment I would explode inside her wonderful cunt and hoped that she would cum before then. As it happened we managed to climax together, it was earth shattering as she screamed in sheer rapturous ecstasy while I found myself making animal like sounds as my cock pumped its cargo of thick sticky white fuck juice inside her vessel.

"AAAAHHHH….YESSS…AAAAHHHHHH….OOOHHHH…AH…AH…AH… AAAHHHHHH….GOODDDDDDDDD….YESSSS…AHHH….AAHHH…"

She kept screaming, while her body writhed beneath me and her pussy muscles clamped around my cock, squeezing the thick rod until it gave up every drop of its spunky juice to be swallowed by her greedy insatiable cunt. Jacky grabbed my head and pulled me down, her mouth open greedily seeking mine and kissing me frantically like a woman obsessed her tongue burying itself in my mouth until her orgasm passed and she released me.

We lay there together getting our breath, I wasn't sure about her but so far it had been some of the best sex I had ever enjoyed and I was determined to fuck her again before the day was through but this time I wanted to try and fuck her arse if she would let me. I knew some women wouldn't even contemplate it while others loved it, I had read somewhere that it was one of the top three erogenous zones for a woman, the G spot being a mere myth, as it was filled with tiny nerve endings a bit like the clit, which made it all that much more surprising that many women were not even prepared to entertain the thought of being rimmed and fucked in the rear. As Jacky had allowed me to rim her and finger her tight butt hole I was almost certain she would allow me to fuck her anally. The thought made my cock stir and I wanted to start on some foreplay but before I had a chance to decide on where to start she spoke.

"God that was so fucking good, I haven't been taken there like that for a long, long time. I'd love you to fuck me behind if you don't find it off putting as I'm a dirty girl." She laughed.

It was as if she had read my mind and what she had to say was like music to my ears. I didn't reply I slid down and between her legs and begun lapping her juices and my spunk from her cunt, something I'd never done to a woman after cumming inside her, but Jacky was an exceptional sexy lady that made everything seem and sound so natural that sex with her was a no holds barred affair. My mouth was full of the heady sweet and sour concoction of the combined aftermath of our coupling as I moved down to her arse. Using my thumbs to prise open her buttocks I was soon sucking and licking her brown rubbery ring my tongue probing the tiny hole in the centre as she let out tiny moans of pleasure and sudden rushed intakes of breath. Soon I could hear the familiar squelching sound as she joined in stimulating her own body by finger fucking her hot cum filled cunt. The sound and thought of her masturbating herself while I rimmed her rubbery pliable ring was a turn on and my cock begun to grow again and needed some stimulation and attention of its own.

"Move further back my little slut, we don't want that dirty cock hungry arse licking mouth of yours being wasted when it can do such a fantastic blow job do we?"

"No bring it on I love your dick in my mouth, let me suck you hard again."

Jacky moved further back towards the back seat and I clambered over her until my cock was just above her mouth and felt the now familiar warm welcome as it opened and swallowed my now rapidly growing fuck pole. It felt good as my head sunk down in between her wide open legs and my mouth latched on to her waiting puffy pussy licking and sucking her soft drenched flesh. Her juices were now flowing fast and I pulled her legs closer giving me a clearer access to her cunt and anal ring, I sucked and licked her frenziedly, her sap like some highly addictive drug urging me on. My saliva, spunk and her juices travelled along the tiny groove separating her fuck holes until her anal ring was saturated and her tiny tight butt hole filled.

She gobbled my cock unreservedly, her mouth like a vacuum cleaner, until it was fully erect again then released it from her mouth and grasping it firmly in her hand masturbated me as if she were milking it while her mouth swallowed one of my heavy seed pods and I wallowed in the pleasure like a pig in mud. She did the same to my other pod and then moved on to my anal ring licking and then sucking the rubbery ring until I felt my flesh rise up and felt her tongue tip pushing my butt hole nearly but not quite managing to gain entry. My pole was now rock hard while my balls were swollen and tight against my body, the skin around them rough and taut. I was ready and needed to cum.

Half heartedly I stopped the oral gratification I was bathed in and slowly rolled off her so that I was laying next to her on my back.

"Sit on my cock your dirty arse licking cock sucking whore, come and show me what a filthy slut you are put my cock inside your arse."

"God you don't know how much or how badly I want this. I haven't done this for a long time so be gentle please."

With that she moved on top of me her back to me, the roof of the car limiting her movements but finally managing to squat over me, her head and back bowed down, while her hand felt behind her and firmly grasped my cock positioning it against the tiny hole I had lavished so much oral attention on and begun to slowly lower her body on the engorged pole. I didn't move allowing her to be in full control of the situation not wanting to hurt this wonderful sexy lady. I felt her sphincter muscle slowly yield to the invader and inch by inch my cock violated her arse. Jacky let out a couple of winces in the process but continued until the head of my cock passed her anal entry and then stopped. She felt tight inside the long dark narrow passage and I wanted to buck upwards and start fucking her but somehow managed to find the resolve to restrain myself. Once comfortable with the penetration she continued to lower herself down until she finally impaled herself completely on my rod and her arse cheeks rested on my lower stomach.

"Mmmhhh that feels so good I've really missed this." She said it in such a matter of fact way it was surreal, as if she was talking about a favourite drink or something, not a big hard throbbing cock stuck all the way up her tight anal chute.

She then begun fucking herself eagerly on my cock, lifting her body up as far as she could while the top section of my one eyed snake remained inside the dark hole it had been buried in and then lowering herself down until her tight arse swallowed the whole of my length. The confined space wasn't ideal but her enthusiasm more than made up for it. I lay beck and put my arms under her armpits pulling her body down to me while my hands clasped her wonder full breasts, massaging and kneading them while I begun to buck upward as her anal sheath slid down around my dick the tightness and warmth making my hard cock throb with excitement. Soon my fingers were plucking and squeezing her stiff nipples drawing deep sighs and whimpers from her. We soon found a rhythm and we were pounding each other hard and fast as I moved my hand down to her cunt only to find that her own hand had beaten me there, generously she took my hand and placed it on her clit no words were necessary as I begun to rub the firm bloated pleasure button while she fingered her cunt. I could feel her fingers as they rubbed up against my cock through the thin membrane of flesh that separated her fuck holes. The feel of her tight rectal channel around my pole, the hard nipple in my fingers, her slippery wet clit beneath my fingers and the smell and sounds of her enjoying our union were all too much and I felt the signs of my imminent cumming all too quickly. Jacky must have sensed my nearness as she seemed to shift up a gear pushing her self up and down madly, driving my cock as deep as she could inside her arse.

"God yes…don't stop ….dontttttt….stooop…fuckk…fuckk…yessss….fasterrr…. AAAAAHHHHH….YESSSS….FUCCCCCCCKK…AAAHHHHH….OHHH…. OOHH…OHOOOO….YESSS….YESSS….AAAAHHHHHHHHHH…"

She was cumming just as my cock expanded deep inside her body as if ready to split her open and explode in the process, my spunk gushed out wave after wave of my thick hot cream bathing her rectum walls as her sphincter contracted tightly around the base of my cock then released time and time again greedily wanting to keep me inside her. It was awesome and physically draining but Jacky still managed to turn her head her mouth open pleading to be kissed. The kiss was still passionate and abandoned but it also now included that special tender sensation between two lovers who had enjoyed their physical union.

pdrye
pdrye
414 Followers