A Womanizer Reforms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Hal," Macy said, drawing a hand over her left breast to sharpen Hal's focus.

"You know I'd never lie to you," she lied.

"Ah a rare woman," he smiled, still looking at where her left hand had been trailing.

"Do you like my breasts Hal?"

"Um, er, where's the coffee?" he said, turning to look at the counter.

"Hal I'm her to invite you to play with mey tits."

Hal's jaw clenched and Macy read that as a sign Hal was clawing back to regain control. She must be very careful.

"You don't say," he said unsmilingly.

"Well I thought I did but if you are saying I didn't then that's okay by me."

"You are confusing me and I don't understand what this is about."

"Hal I'm not been fucked by anyone at the moment. The damn hours I work scares off guys expect those who think only of fucking."

"Please keep your voice down."

"Certainly darling."

"And don't call me darling."

"Very well Hal."

"Why are you being so agreeable?" he asked suspiciously and Macy was delighted she didn't have to reply because she saw Molly approaching them with a tray.

After Molly departed Hal said, "Where were we."

Macy was in like a hawk. "You are deciding whether to come away with me this next weekend."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Hal I met Debra and she introduced me to her husband," Macy said. She lied, Debra told me quietly she didn't think you were screwing anyone at the moment."

"She told you that?"

Macy came close to panicking. She had no wish to harm his relationship with Debra.

"Well no, not actually."

"What the hell does that mean?" Hal asked, turning steely eyed.

"Hal please back off. When I say well not actually I mean well not actually. I've booked a charming place to take you on a naughty weekend this Saturday and Sunday nights although it really can't be naughty because we wouldn't be double-crossing anyone would we."

"Well no."

Macy struck, "Does that mean well yes we are free to have this weekend together?"

Hal gulped some coffee and watched Macy's hand come back up over her left tit.

"God you are awesome in setting up an assignation. You have a truly professional touch."

"Well I can't be professional because it's the first time I've ever done it singly. I just used the skills you are others have taught me in journalism to apply to entice you to have a dirty weekend with me. I was desperate to make it work."

"A dirty weekend," Hal grinned and Macy knew it was all on.

* * *

Macy had expected Hal to turn up in a Mercedes, one size down from her father's limo but he was driving a black 2005 Chrysler 300C that he said his father had given him when downsizing his car.

"The selection of company cars offered me left me cold so I negotiated with the newspaper to take over the maintenance and pay the running costs of this vehicle.

"It's very comfortable, Macy said, settling into her seat. "It has the air of becoming a classic car."

"Dad and I think like that too."

As they approached the hotel Hal said a little doubtfully, "It looks rather rundown."

Macy gulped and had to agree but before she could come up with a neutral reply Hal said, "Omigod, it's bridging the stream."

"Yes it's the old mill and miller's house remodeled and renovated. Isn't it sweet."

"Well the setting is lovely."

They went in and Mrs Yates looked at Macy and her jaw dropped. "Omigod you are THE Macy Law. I didn't make the association when you booked."

"That's okay Mrs Yates. This is my boyfriend Hal Pearson."

Mrs Yates greeted Hal warmly but showed no recognition because his newspaper did not circulate in this region but Channel 4 TV was the dominant channel in the district.

"Now before you go up would you like to book dinner? We cook dishes to individual order."

"Um we hadn't decided whether to eat in or to go out."

"Out is a long way Hal," she said. "There are some dubious take-outs in the district but the nearest quality restaurant is almost an hour's drive away."

Hal stared at Macy and she colored.

"My husband is a top chef, having trained in Europe when a young man."

Hal relaxed slightly and when handed the menu a broad grin appeared and he snaked an arm around Macy and drew her in and said, "Clap your eyes on these options baby."

"My husband catches the fish fresh from the mill pond above us Hal. He'll be going out about 3:00 if anyone orders fish for mains or entrée. Anton would welcome the company. It's when he drinks beer."

"I'll have the baked fish entrée and eye of lion venison with corn and roast vegetables," Hal said, smacking his lips. Macy ordered pasta entrée and baked trout as a main."

"Please call me when your husband is ready to take me fishing," Hal grinned.

"Sure and please call me Diane guys. It's loving having you here. Watch the third flight of stairs, they are narrow."

Hal followed Macy up the stairs carrying her large bag and had his soft carry bag over a shoulder and that allowed him to keep pinching the squealing ass of his companion as they mounted the last flight of stairs. Macy arrived at their room an hour before lunch call highly aroused and Hall was looking rather red in the face as well.

They gaped at the small room that was set up like a honeymoon suite.

"Omigod what a surprise," Macy said and squirmed when Hall asked how did she know.

"When I booked Diane asked was I being accompanied by my husband. I said no but it was the first time I would be away with my boyfriend."

Hal grinned and said that Dianne was quite an enterprising woman.

"Have we time to fuck before lunch call?" Macy asked anxiously, coming back in off the sunny balcony.

"We sure have," Hal said jerking her top off the startled young woman.

"God Hal."

"Pull your bra up to spill your tits."

""God Hall," said Macy as if wondering where the romance was but as Hal took a chunk of tit into his mouth she swept into a delicious feeling, clutched one of his shoulders and jerking her groin against him cried, "Oh fuck me, fuck me Hal. I've been waiting such a long time for this."

"First unzip me and suck baby. Really gobble me."

Macy wined and sank to her knees, moving her fingers frantically and breathing through her mouth heavily.

Hal grinned as if knowing this would be a great fuck.

It was. She was fairly tight, bouncy and eager to give as good as she got. She kept talking to him all the time and not expecting to be answered and as his strokes became longer and settled into a rhythm her mutterings became incoherent and she eventually climaxed big time. Her yells were probably heard coast to coast. When she came the second time Hal cam with her and through badly focusing eyesight saw Macy, puffing like a steam locomotive, eyeing him tenderly.

"I was hoping you'd be that good," she panted and she beamed when he replied, "I knew you'd be that good because you have high standards in whatever you do."

The house phone rang.

"Hi it's Hal?"

"Oh Hal is Macy okay. I heard the screams and thought she must have hurt herself."

"Have you forgotten how you used to scream when you were young and really got into it Diane."

"Y-you mean sex?"

"Yeah."

"Omigod Hal. I am so sorry for embarrassing you."

"No it's fine. We'll keep the French doors closed when we do it again."

"I do apologize truly Hal."

"Just get me out fishing and I will be in your debt."

"It's all arranged. God you two are such exciting guests. Most people who come here are middle aged or older."

"Macy and I will promise not to frighten the natives Diane. Bye."

"Oh god, they heard us?"

"Well Diane did. The other guests may be out walking or hiking. She thought you might have hurt yourself."

"Well that big thing of yours had me almost to the limit but I was just so excited by having you doing it with me at last. I'm really not a screamer; at least I don't think I am. I have to say I'm really not embarrassed; they didn't have to listen."

"That's my girl," he grinned, kissing her. "You best clean up ready for lunch and prepare to meet the other three couples. It's likely they are here for the food as much as the setting."

Watching Macy dress after her shower Hal said, "What is your feeling about anal sex?"

Macy colored and said she was not all that experienced but had brought lube.

"So perhaps tomorrow night?"

"That sounds perfect."

* * *

Hal invited Macy to begin the drive home.

"How's you butt?"

She giggled and said sore. "But keep it on the menu because I'll get use to you being in there."

"Good thinking."

"Hal have you stopped being a womanizer?"

"Yeah definitely. I'm not saying I'll never fuck other women but I won't hunt them down indiscriminately like I was doing. Those days are behind me."

Macy drove silently until Mal asked, "Why did you ask me that?"

"Mal because of your convincing reply I wish to tell you I'll marry you if you're interested."

They drove along in silence until Macy sighed and said, ""Oh shit."

"No it's fine. Macy will you marry me, warts and all."

"Yes and when?"

"Well we need to talk about it. I suggest after you are installed as features editor to avoid claims that the appointment smacks of nepotism. I'll need your father's authority to offer an early retirement package to the incumbent that I know he wants you back on the newspaper and expects you to take that position. I'll talk to him tomorrow."

"Great. I'll resign from my TV job tomorrow."

"You should wait till you have a definite job offer and examine the terms and conditions."

"Hal if you want me in your bed again soon you will ensure that job offer comes to me this week. If you can't convince an aging female features editor to move on then you need to question your suitability to be in the driving seat as editor of the newspaper."

"You don't say."

"I do say and just to keep you on your toes I'll not be in your bed again until I have accepted the vacated position.""

"God you are a suitable bitch to continue the Law Dynasty on our esteem newspaper," Hal laughed. "Expect to be in my bed no later than at the end of this week."

"I knew the shock of risking a great piece of pussy would ensure you pull out all stops Hal Pearson."

"Yeah right."

"Little wonder my mother warned me about you."

Macy caught the look that flashed across his face and her stomach tightened. Oh god!

"Hal you once said to me to be careful what I ask you because you could never lie to me. Have you ever fucked my mom?"

Hal's head dropped and Macy glanced across and saw the back of his neck turning red.

"Omigod Hall Pearson the former womanizer, you naughty boy," she smiled. "You very, very naughty boy."

THE END