A Wonderful Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first thing I thought after hearing that was 'Oh this can't be good'. I then said "I'm not making any promises but I'll try to stay calm."

Mom began her story "Fair enough, well I guess this started about a month ago; it was around that time that I started to feel different around you, though I didn't understand why at the time. After a few weeks I began to recognise the feelings I was having towards you, I was attracted to you and I still am to this day. I realised that I took motherly love way too far and tried to forget about my feelings but it got harder and harder (no pun intended) as time went on. Before long I found myself looking at you with lust in my eyes and masturbating to the thought of your cock deep inside me."

She paused there to see my reaction, but I was surprisingly calm and she continued.

"This was still going on until about a week ago when Chloe confronted me about my behaviour. She had noticed everything that I was doing the past few weeks, but decided that it was something she shouldn't get involved in. However, somehow watching me staring at you made your sister start looking at you as more than just a brother as well. Finding herself in the same position as me she decided to talk to me. At first I was worried that she found me out, but set me at ease when she told me she felt the same way. After our conversation our lust towards you grew rapidly and within just a few days we were discussing ways of seducing you, knowing full well how wrong it was. By this point the thought of committing the ultimate taboo only served to arouse us even more and we had decided to take you on your birthday."

Mom heaved a sigh of relief after getting all this off her chest and asked "Did you follow all that son?" To which I just nodded in amazement. "Do you have anything to say, any questions?"

Snapping back to my senses I thought for a minute and I eventually asked "Um, if you're thinking of me like that then you must be pretty frustrated, isn't dad looking after you, you know at night?"

She wore a pained face as she answered "No, Paul hasn't touched me like that for at least a year now."

I give a heavy sigh, thinking how thoughtless that was of my dad. Every woman needs to have a man to keep her occupied he thought and since his dad wasn't doing his job, she came after me.

The silence seemed to worry my mom even further. "... So what are you going to do now?" She asked me.

I already knew my reply. "Give me the day to think about what to do and sort some stuff out. Could you also tell Chloe that I know everything; I would feel way too awkward talking to her about this now after what happened last night."

I locked myself in my room for most of the day, thinking of a way out of the situation I was in. By the end of the day I decided that there wasn't much I could do, I can't change people's feelings. I just decided to give them what they wanted, rationalising everything with 'my family is in pain, I can take the pain away' and 'I've already had my sister, it wouldn't change much to have mom too.'

When I decided to do this, I just decided to endure it, but it never occurred to me how much I could enjoy it.

With this in mind I headed to the living room to find my mother and sister watching TV together, it was after 9 o'clock so my dad was in bed exhausted after work, kinda early, I know. They both turned to me and my sister asked "Well?"

"I'll do it." I said in a quiet voice.

"Do what?" Chloe questioned.

I took a deep breath, firming my resolve and answered "Whatever you guys want."

My mother and sisters eyes lit up with a mixture of shock and excitement when I said this. Now my mother spoke "This is unexpected, what brought it on?"

Not really having an answer, I just said "Well I couldn't leave you two to drool over me, and there wasn't really much else I could do. I just hope I don't disappoint you."

"Don't worry about that, you've just made two women very happy." Chloe said with a big grin on her face.

"Glad to hear it" I replied, genuinely happy to be helping them. "So are we starting tonight, or...?" I stopped talking there as both women stood and had each grabbed one of my hands, leading me to my sisters' room.

When we reached the room they released my hands and started undressing slowly. Starting with their tops Chloe soon pulled hers over her head while my mom was unbuttoning her blouse. Both women now stood in bras, skirts, socks and whatever kind of knickers they had on. My mother's skirt was about knee-length while Chloe wore a mini which showed a lot of thigh.

I just stood there, amazed as I watched these two beautiful creatures baring their flesh; I was completely unable to move or do anything, so I just watched. The room light was on so I was able to watch properly for the first time as my mother and sister undressed.

When both tops were off, they smiled at each other, then at me before simultaneously reaching back to unhook their bras. My sisters' breasts were nice, average sized but very well shaped; but moms' were something else. They were absolutely enormous; even bigger than I imagined Emily's 38DDs would be, I would assume an E-cup or maybe even more. On top of that there was still very little sagging, mom kept her body in very good shape and I'm almost ashamed that I hadn't noticed until then.

After taking a better look I found my mom to be a sexy version of my sister. They were so similar, except that mom filled out some places much better. She had long legs, a round bubble butt, a tight figure and a pretty face with long fiery red hair that came half way down her back. Add her huge tits and you have an image of my mother.

When both women's bras hit the floor they took my hands again and pulled me to the bed with them. Chloe motioned for me to sit and I complied, letting them set the pace.

With me now sitting on the bed my mom sat next to me and wrapped her arms around my head and pulling me into a kiss. She seemed conservative at first so I decided to go for it and started to worm my tongue into her mouth; she seemed surprised at first, but soon opened up to let my probing tongue roam inside her mouth, playing with her own tongue. Mom shoved her own tongue into my mouth and we kissed deeply for what seemed like hours, but could only have been a few minutes.

The sight of me and mom snogging must have gotten Chloe hot since after a short while she was kneeling in front of me and undoing my belt buckle. My belt now gone, she removed my zipper and pulled my hard member from my boxers, now getting a really good look at it she grinned.

Mom had stopped kissing me now and was staring intently as Chloe wrapped her hand around my shaft and started pumping slowly. She gradually got faster and faster and started licking all around the head, her eyes never leaving mine.

This felt absolutely incredible and I could already feel my loins starting to stir; I thrust upwards involuntarily, pushing the head of my cock into my sister's mouth.

So focused on Chloe's hand-job, I didn't notice my mom get off the bed and kneel next to her.

Seeing my reaction my mom stopped Chloe's assault on my rod, which was killing me in the state I was in. After mom whispered something in Chloe's ear they both grinned and started kneeling up higher. The next thing I knew, my dick was being sandwiched between four lovely mounds of flesh.

That's right; I was getting a DOUBLE TIT-FUCK!

The feeling of two pairs of hooters wrapping around me was exquisite. Right now, the only thing that could top this feeling was the sight of my gorgeous mother and sister shoving their breasts against each other, knowing my cock was jammed in there. Mom's tits were almost twice the size of Chloe's so naturally they covered much more, but I'm sure I felt one of Chloe's nipples running along the length of my shaft.

Not long after my prick was between them they started licking the head, which was barely poking up from inside their bosoms. Upon seeing this mom and Chloe both started to lick it and this brought me right to the edge. Their tongues and breast's sent electricity through my entire body and I was jerking unconsciously on the bed, but somehow still sitting up to watch.

When their tongues met on my head they stopped, looked at each other and slowly engaged in a passionate kiss; I watched as my mom and sister had a very hot and sexy kiss. Their tongues swirled about in each other's mouths, twisting and tangling together. This sight soon put me over the edge as I felt the stirring in my balls quicken and my cock start to pulse.

"Oh god, here it cooooooomesss" I grunted just as I was about to come.

The girls soon broke off their kiss and both moved to catch my spunk on their faces. After spurting one shot on each of them my mom took the head into her mouth and sucked up all the rest, this was incredible but Chloe didn't look too pleased. I collapsed back on the bed, my cock started drooping now.

"That's not fair, I wanted some too," Chloe started moaning.

To which my mom only said "I can see why, that's delicious. Sorry sweetheart."

After a moment, Chloe continued "Because of that I should get to fuck him first, it's only fair."

Upon hearing this, my prick soon jumped back to life. "No way, you had him yesterday, it's my turn," mom whined.

"That was a whole different thing, besides, who said we're taking turns?" my sister replied.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing; my mom and sister fighting over who would fuck me first. They looked like a couple of children fighting over the last piece of candy.

Finally, my mom backed down looking dejected. My sister however was happy as could be as the two of them stood to their feet.

While my mom walked around the bed I lay properly on the bed, giving Chloe more room. She soon hopped on the bed and straddled my waist, my cock resting under her pussy. She started grinding against me; she had already taken off her knickers, I have no idea when she did it or if she had them in the first place.

As Chloe was grinding into me, my mom had gotten onto the bed and was crawling closer to my head, she had already removed the rest of her clothing. "Do me too, son." She requested, straddling my face and giving me a perfect view of both her pussy and anus.

This was the first time I had ever eaten a girl out before so I was a bit nervous, but I soon learned some tricks and already had a general idea of what I was doing. I started by licking the folds of her slit before probing into her vagina, roaming and exploring the inside of my mom's fuck hole.

I entered heaven when I felt the walls of Chloe's pussy around my cock as she once again lowered herself onto it; the feeling was as good as I remembered from last night. She started moving up and down on my cock, bun unlike yesterday she just got straight to it, thrashing fiercely on my prick while I continued to work on my mother's pussy.

It wasn't long after Chloe had started this that she started to cum, her cunt swivelling and tightening around my cock. Having already cum once earlier, I still had a little energy left and decided to make my mom cum too before moving on.

I reached round with my right hand and started playing with mom's clit; it was easy to find since it was hard as a rock a sticking out quite noticeably. I began gently squeezing it and rolling it between my thumb and forefinger, which seemed to work as my mother gave several moans of approval. "OH YES! THAT'S IT! RIGHT THERE! OH MY GOD, YESYESYESYES IT'S SO GOOOOOOOD!"

My mouth left my mother's cunt lips a moment and I decided to try a different hole; this was a great idea on my part. The second my tongue touched mom's anus, she arched her back and squealed loudly as she came, letting loose a large torrent of juice all over my face. I tried to swallow as much of this as I could and I enjoyed the taste much more than I had expected.

After watching her mother cum over her brother's face, Chloe must have been really turned on because she once again started riding me. Her thrusts were again very quick and rough, this time bringing us both to orgasm in seconds. I fired a steady stream of cum into my sister, though I don't think it was as much as last time.

As me and Chloe were glued to the spot, literally unable to move, mom hopped off my face and sat next to me looking none too happy. "That was supposed to be mine!" She moaned, reverting back to her childish school girl routine. "Well I'm having my turn now, get off!" She said, practically pushing Chloe off me.

She looked so disappointed when she saw that dick had gone flaccid, which wasn't really a surprise after cumming twice. "Noooo, I wanted his cum." She almost looked tearful as she uttered this.

I got an idea upon hearing this; if she wanted it so bad, there was one other place she could get it.

"Hey mom, I have an awesome idea!" I started yelling with excitement.

My mom got a twinkle in her eyes and my sister also got back onto her knees to listen. "Well what is it, don't keep us in suspense." Mom urged.

I answered, stifling a grin, "If you want my stuff that badly, you can just lick out what I just deposited into Chloe."

Both pairs of eyes grew wide as I said this and they looked at each other, then back to me. They both admitted to having no experience with other women and stated that they weren't lesbians.

I had already thought of an answer for them. "But this way mom will get the spunk that she seems to want and it will make it easier in the future if you two can cooperate better with each other, not just fighting over me, but enjoying each other as well."

My mom is the first to start "But I wanted your stuff from the source."

I grinned at this and said "Well with a good show and enough time, I might be able to recover enough for one more time."

My mother and I had been looking at each other and she then said "Good enough for me. Chloe?" She asked, turning towards her daughter.

Chloe was already lying on her back, unzipping her skirt which she had left on all this time; I guess that was a 'yes' from her.

My mom dived to Chloe's pussy as soon as she finished removing her skirt, lapping up all the juice and sperm that was oozing out from it. I left the bed and sat in a computer chair as I took in the incredible sight of my own mother slurping and sucking at her daughter's wet cunt.

In seconds Chloe was screaming in pure ecstasy from having her mom eat her out, "Oh YES! That's right, slurp it all down. Suck that cum from my cunt you horny BITCH! OH FUCK! YES!"

It surprised me that mom hadn't reacted to being called a horny bitch, she must have been enjoying this too.

Watching the two of them was extremely exciting and before too long I was hard again, but I decided not to let on and just enjoy the show a little longer.

From where I was sitting I was able to make out my mom's hand between her legs, rubbing her slit up and down before finally letting one and then two fingers slip into her hole.

This was easily the most erotic sight I've ever seen; picture a gorgeous 19 year old girl (Chloe) lying on her back, head on a pillow and legs spread wide, with her sexy mom on all fours below her, ass sticking out and eating her pussy while masturbating.

I started stroking my rod as I watched my sister being licked to orgasm by our mother, but soon found that I needed more and it was time to step in.

I positioned myself behind my mother and told her to keep licking. After saying this I positioned my cock and started rubbing it against her wet folds. I did this for a while to tease my mom and she soon turned to me and actually started to beg "Oh honey, don't tease me, I need it and I mean now. Please just fuck me. Shove your hot cock into my pussy and give it to me hard." She said looking back with such a look of longing, I had to do it.

I started prodding her hole with the tip and she sucked me in all the way to the base of my meat. The longing look was changed to one that could only be described as ecstasy just as she started to moan. I began pumping slowly, but mom was having none of that; she soon started wailing "OH MY GOD, SON. I'VE WAITED A WHOLE MONTH, JUST FUCK ME! HARDER, HARDER! OH YES!"

Mom was writhing beneath me as I thrust into her as hard as I could, moaning and screaming loudly as I fucked her. These moans were muffled when Chloe took mom by the hair and pulled her back down to work more on her wet pussy.

Now it was Chloe's turn to moan as she had our mom eating her pussy and drinking all the pussy juice and cum that she had left in her. Then I saw mom's head drop down to below Chloe's cunt and I wondered what was going on, but I soon figured it out... mom was licking Chloe's asshole.

I was extremely aroused when I noticed what was happening and increased my efforts. Apparently, my mom was also stepping it up as Chloe's moaning was getting even louder, if that were possible. I was afraid the neighbours would hear.

Chloe was the first to cum this time and she let out the longest loudest scream I had ever heard from her. When she was through, I peeked round, past mom's ass and saw that Chloe had passed out from the intensity; I remember thinking 'Wow, mom must be a natural' as I continuously pounded her pussy from behind.

Before long, I came again as well. I felt the first couple of shots spurt through me and mom's walls wrapped tightly around me as she too had an orgasm. Mom's pussy clamped down hard as she came, milking as much of my sperm as she could get. She screamed through this "OH YES! GIVE ME YOUR SPERM; I NEED IT! MORE, MORE, MORE, I NEED MORE! OH FUCK!"

I pulled my now flaccid dick from mom's pussy and turned her around, holding her close and giving her a hard kiss; not one given to most mothers. We fell asleep in each arm's next to my sister.

I still can't believe how much I was able to cum that night as I had never been so spent before, or since then for that matter.

I woke that morning to a blowjob from Chloe and mom asking what I wanted for breakfast. I told her that I wanted something that would give me lots of energy; which I certainly needed.

From this point in my life I had been living the dream, living with two sexy, insatiable women. It no longer mattered that they were family and none of us could stop if we wanted to anyway.

About my dad and Emily, well maybe I'll tell you their stories another time.

THE END

12