A Wonderful Journey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sindy070
Sindy070
217 Followers

I shook and quivered on top of Mary as I enjoyed one of the most intense orgasms of my life, my juices leaking around Donna's wrist as my cunny held her firmly inside me. My cum seemed to last for ages but finally I started to calm down, little tremors still rippling through me as Donna slowly, carefully, pulled her hand out of me, Mary on hand to lick me clean as my cum dribbled out of my gaping hole once Donna's hand was out.

Donna's hands were on my bottom as the pair of them gently explored my tender pussy with their tongues, drawing whimpers and little gasps from me as they cleaned me up. I felt very empty and my cunt felt like you could drive a car through it, but as they attended me I could feel it start to contract back to its usual size.

"Well, what did you think of that?" Donna asked me after I had rolled off Mary and we had all cuddled up together on the floor.

"It felt amazing," I muttered, "but I don't think I'd want to do it every day!"

"No, I can understand that!" Mary laughed, "You'll have to forgive Donna, it's another of her little kinks!"

"You've peed in my mouth and fisted me," I chuckled to Donna, "I daren't ask what else you like doing!"

"That's about it really," she smiled at me, "anything else is what I like having done to me."

"Well, right now all I want to do is rest for a little bit," I said, feeling a little sore and used down below, "but I'm happy to watch you two."

So that's what I did, sitting on the floor, propped up against the sofa, as Mary and Donna started making out in front of me. There's something very erotic about watching two horny plump women kissing, caressing and groping each other, their bodies pressing together sexily.

One of the toys Mary had brought in was a long bright purple double ended dildo, and I watched as they sat facing each other, legs entwined, as they each worked an end of the toy inside themselves. They slid closer to each other until their groins were almost touching and the toy had all but disappeared, each of them having a good seven or eight inches of flexible rubber cock filling their pussies.

I couldn't help but touch myself as I watched these two horny sexy women move together, holding each other tight as they kissed and humped their hips, muffled moans and delicious wet noises the soundtrack to their coupling. I eased myself onto my knees and shuffled over to them, running my hands softly over the pair of them as they continued to hump, eyes closed and mouths locked together.

With one hand rubbing my clit I slid the other down between them, finding the inch or two of dildo spanning the gap between them before finding Mary's swollen clit, which I proceeded to rub vigorously. Mary groaned deep into Donna's mouth as I frigged her, before I switched groins and rubbed Donna's love button.

It was so horny to watch these two wonderful women together and to help them reach that orgasmic peak, their bodies locked together as they humped and jiggled about, mouths moving wetly together. I sat back and gently rubbed myself as I watched my friends finish cumming together before letting go of each other and slumping back, leaning on their hands as they smiled at each other.

"That was amazing to watch," I sighed happily as they eased themselves apart and drew the toy out of their wet slits, all shiny and sticky with their cum, "it looked so horny!"

"It's horny to have an audience too!" Mary said as they eased over to join me, holding the cum-slicked dildo up for me to lick, which I did happily, enjoying the taste of their juices.

We took a break and retrieved our wine glasses, the three of us sitting down and chatting, the air redolent of the recent lovemaking. It seemed perfectly natural to be sitting there with two other partially-dressed women, all of us idly touching ourselves as we drank wine and talked about sex – this was something that I could happily get used to!

I learnt that I was now part of a large circle of ladies who all shared one passion – each other! Most were our age or older, although there were one or two younger mums, and I was assured that I would like all of them as I got to know them. I was openly masturbating by this point, astounded and excited at the numbers Mary and Donna were talking about – half the women in our town must be raging dykes!

"I take it you like the sound of that?" Mary chuckled as she watched me flicking the bean.

"Oh God yes!" I groaned, "The more I experience the more I want it!"

"It's addictive isn't it?" Donna asked me as she adjusted her position, taking her cum-covered finger and screwing it deep into her bum.

"It certainly is," I agreed with her, turned on as I watched her finger slide in and out of her bottom, "I'm hooked!"

After watching Donna finger herself for a little bit I got up and went over to her, grabbing a dildo and the oil before kneeling in front of her.

"You look like you need something bigger in there," I told her as I poured the oil over the dildo, "I want to open your ass up."

"Be my guest darling," Donna purred, removing her finger and using both hands to pull her plump buttocks wide apart, "push it all the way in."

Mary hustled over to sit next to Donna as brought the dildo up and pressed the end against Donna's anus, rubbing and twisting it about to grease her opening up. Then I started to slowly push it into her, feeling the resistance of her body as I applied more pressure, making her groan with delight. Watching her body surrender and seeing Donna's anus stretch around the thick ridged toy as I thrust in was incredible and I moaned with pleasure too.

"Oh God that feels so good!" Donna gasped as I worked a good six inches of thick solid plastic into her backside, her arse hole gripping it tightly, "fuck me baby, fuck my arse!"

I did as I was told, starting to work the fake cock in and out of her, loving the way her body gripped it as I pulled it out. Mary was sucking on one of Donna's nipples as he hand busied itself in her friends gash as I slowly reamed Donna's bum hole. I was so turned on that my clitty was throbbing and I could feel my juices ooze from me, but I was determined to concentrate on the job in hand, so to speak.

"How's that feeling sweetie?" Mary asks Donna as I increase the pace of the thrusts into her arse as her muscles loosen and relax.

"Mmm, so good," she mumbles as they trade tongues, "she can fuck my arse any time!"

Donna's pussy was very wet and puffy and her juices were oozing out of her, running down to help lubricate the dildo as I pushed it in and out of her, Mary's fingers on her clit helping the process. I was loving the view and the sheer filthiness of the act as I buggered this sexy woman's arse, and I wanted to watch her cum as I did it.

I didn't have too long to wait – Donna's climax was soon making her gasp and quiver as Mary frigged her clit and I pounded her bum with the dildo, and this time Donna kept better control of her bladder as she thrust her hips against us. With most of the sex toy buried in her backside I leant down and lapped at her wet and dribbling snatch, feeling her muscles contract and watching her bum hole grip the toy in it.

After wards there was more wine and a trip to the bathroom where we watched each other pee, and then we retired to the spare room where the rest of the night was spent licking and fingering each other, three horny ladies exploring each other in every way possible. I do particularly remember the three of us forming a daisy chain and seeming to spend hours feasting on each other's dripping quims.

The next morning found the three of us in a warm and happy tangle in bed, still in what was left of our lingerie, and after we all undressed properly we made love again, an unhurried and very erotic affair with lots of muttered words of affection and gentle probing and licking of sore bodies.

Donna had to go and after she had dressed and left Mary tried to persuade me to stay; she was still very horny and up for more fun. I stayed a bit longer and we shared a very nice gentle 69, sharing a nice and drawn-out climax together.

"Mary, I need to go home, take a long bath and just relax," I told her as we lay in each other's arms, "the last two days have been amazing, but I am exhausted and I need to rest."

"You don't have any regrets do you?" She asked me, concern in her voice,

"God no!" I assured her, "I've enjoyed every second of it, and I'm so grateful to you for everything, but my mind is buzzing and my body is aching – I'm clearly out of practise!"

My friend understood and after I had gotten dressed I promised her I would call, as she was clearly so keen for me to meet more of her sexy friends; I was too, but only after I had recovered...

Sindy070
Sindy070
217 Followers
12