A Wonderful Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roger the former Marine told as a bit about his time in the service. He also told us it was the sudden death of both his parents in a car crash that made him decided to leave college and his directionless life and join the Marines. As sad as the parent's death was the even sadder part of his story was what he told us about his fiancée. He was engaged to his high school sweetheart when he left for the Marines. She had promised to wait for him and they planned to get married as soon as he settled into Marine life. After basic training they had a brief time together and then he was posted overseas for a year. Next time he came home he found out she had gotten married to some guy she was fucking behind Roger's back. She had gotten pregnant and married while Roger was away and never said a word. Through the whole year she kept of the pretense of their future together and her love for him in their letters. Roger was crushed.

The rest of his time in the service he never even considered romance. He said that his only sexual outlet was an occasional visit to one of the prostitutes that plied their trade near military bases. After his separation from the service he went home to sell his parents house and end that chapter in his life. His ex, who was still married and spitting out babies, came to see him. She had had two more in three years since they last talked. She begged him to forgive her and told him how miserable she was without him. They ended up having sex which he said was the worst mistake he ever made. Afterwards he asked her to leave her husband and go away with him. He was even willing to raise her kids. She said she couldn't leave the guy but if Roger stayed in town they could still make love. Roger threw her out and left town crushed again. He had met a woman just before joining our company that was helping him talk through all of his issues. They had agreed to wait on sex until he got through the trainee program.

The next to speak was Sarah. While her story was far less sordid and sad it was no less personal. She told us about marrying and having children young. It seemed she wasn't as happily married as she let on at work. Though she didn't outright say it there was some indication of some psychological abuse by her husband. The gist of her tale was how much she was looking forward to the possibility that a better job would afford her an opportunity to be independent. Clearly she wanted out of her marriage.

Philip was next and told a basically happy tale of the all American dream life. Good job, house in suburbia, wife worked part time, two good kids that were on the honor role and so forth. There was clearly something missing in his life though. As it turned out two things were missing. The first was excitement and fun. That is why he had applied for the management training program. He figured if he couldn't spice up his home life at least he could make work more interesting and challenging. The other thing missing was sex. His wife very occasionally consented to allow him to take care of his business. He intimated that she had fucked like a rabbit when they were dating but after a few years of marriage informed him that sex was for making babies which they were done with. She granted him the occasional exception because she knew men had needs. Liam seemed a little unsure of what to say when it was his turn. He even apologized for not having any significant issues to mention. He told us about college and his degrees and his honors. He did manage to come up with a story about a girl that dumped him for another guy but even that wasn't much of a big deal since he was only dating her for the sex.

Ronda also had no bad things in her life. She was a happy well adjusted lesbian. She had known all her life that she preferred her own sex. She told us about her activism in the GBLT community. She told us about her life partner who was a stay at home wife and artist. This was a significant thing because it meant that Ronda was not alone in her hotel room. Her partner was able to come along and do her art work at the hotel while Rhonda attended training.

The cute young-looking redhead Kim was the last to speak. My initial assessment of her being a sexy, big breasted, bundle of raw energy seemed right on target. Her story was a bit of a surprise. She had had a long sexual relationship with both her uncle and a cousin during her high school years. The uncle was her mother's very much younger brother who was only a couple of years older than Kim. The cousin was her father's nephew who was her same age. Later therapy led her to understanding that these simultaneous incestuous relationships likely led to her promiscuous early college days. Before she got control of herself she had slept with literally hundreds of guys and a fair number of females. She also was very honest about her enjoyment of sex and said that she didn't regret her wild days. She was still single and not really sure about the whole one partner for life thing. I was pretty sure the eyes of everyone in the room lit as she told her story. After all they would be the people closest to her over the next two months. Since she didn't do one night stands with guys she met in bars anymore she was likely to be looking for a partner or partners that fit her new sense of herself.

As I listened to all of these rather intimate tales of these peoples lives I once again marveled at how well that particular exercise worked. While this group opened up a bit more than usual it wasn't the first time I had heard such intimate tales in the years I had facilitated the program. I decided the person who had invented the excise was a genius to be able to figure a way to get people to open up so to near strangers. After Kim sat down Phillip raised his hand.

"Mr. Hammond, we have all told rather private aspects of our lives. You gave a nice canned bio but it lacked the substance we all offered," He said calmly.

Before I could respond Rhonda piped in, "Yeah, what gives? It is hardly fair to expect us talk about this stuff and you just tell us boring stuff about your job."

"Well first please call me Gary. Second, the purpose of the exercise is for the six of you to bond as a group. Finally, I did not ask any of you to reveal anything specific. It is just in the nature of the exercise for people to open up, some more than others," I replied before anyone else to could add a thought.

"BS!" Kim and Roger said as one.

"You said you wanted this to be a shared experience and then you pull this routine like you are the teacher or in this case the therapist. Gary that won't work here and I think you know it," Roger added.

"Yeah we don't even know if you are married or what. So how about it Gary?" Kim asked.

I am not sure how anyone could have resisted the redheaded cutie.

"Ok fine. Let's see," I began. "I am not married. I am likely too selfish and I don't think I could ever commit to just one bedmate for the rest of my life."

The nods I saw told me I had at least partially quelled their need for me to go quid pro quo with them on my personal life.

"So you like to sleep around then?" Kim asked with a wicked smile on her face.

"Here is the deal; I am bisexual so I like to keep my options open." I said rather proudly.

My sex life wasn't exactly a secret though I couldn't remember having ever said out loud in front of a work audience that I was bi. I went on to say that like everyone I had had some unpleasant romantic experiences but nothing really bad. That seemed to satisfy them and I ended by inviting them to join me for lunch and more talk. We all learned a lot more about each other during the lunch. Since we had had such a successful first day already I sent them off on their own for the afternoon. I secretly wondered if any of them might end up in bed together. About an hour after lunch I had a surprise visitor. Kim stopped by my office.

"Hi, I thought you would be at the hotel enjoying the pool or something," I said as I let her into my office.

"Well I am not the kind of girl that likes to do things alone. I was hoping maybe you might be able to take off and show me some of the town," She said in the sexiest voice I had heard in some time.

It would have taken a devote monk to turn down her request. Even if I hadn't known that she was a redheaded sex fiend her demure demeanor and sexy way would have easily convinced me to drop everything and take her anywhere she want to go. We drove around for a bit with me pointing out the mostly mundane spots in our little town. I parked when we got to our town's version of Central Park. It is both smaller and less interesting than its big cousin in New York but the gardens are a nice spot for a walk and it was a beautiful day. We ended up sitting on a bench in a secluded spot talking. I was painfully aware of our age difference which would look to be even greater to a passerby.

"There is something I want to tell you, but I don't want you to take it wrong," She said innocently after awhile.

"Ok, I promise I won't take it any way at all," I said as sincerely as I could.

"Well you know that stuff about you being bisexual that really kind of turns me on. As I said I have been with women and men so I guess I am sort of bi. I have even been with more than one guy at the same time. But those guys never touched each other. Hell one guy freaked when his penis accidently touch the other guys ass while they were switching places."

"Kim, I am not sure what you are trying to tell me, to be honest."

"I don't know. I just think it is so hot that a handsome, masculine guy can be so comfortable with sex with guys and still be well a man. You do know you are pretty hot?"

"Well thank you for the compliment. Which I can return times ten, because to put it in terms of hotness you are beyond smoking. But you do know that I am twenty years older than you?"

"Shit, Gary, what difference does that make? If two people are attracted to each other I don't think it matters what their ages are."

"Maybe not. But if this is going where it seems to be going I don't want you to be mislead."

"How could I be misled? I started us down this path. I already know you are not a one partner man if that is what you mean. You should already know that I am not exactly a one man woman."

"Well what we know and what we end up wanting is sometimes different. But that isn't my real worry. I am concerned that it might affect our professional relationship. I can't give you any special consideration even if we pursue our attractions."

"Damn, you aren't saying you think I am attempting to whore myself into a good grade in your class are you teach?" She asked with a mixture of hurt and sarcasm in her voice.

"No Kim, that isn't what I mean. I think you are sincere. I just know that sex often changes things."

"Yeah, well if you don't want to pursue things, that's cool. It would be too bad because I am sure it would be a hot time. But I do know how to separate what goes on when I am naked and what goes on in the light of day. I was with a few professors in my wild college days and none of them so much as added a plus mark to my grade in exchange for a blowjob. Nor did I expect them to do so. I have sex for fun not gain." "In that case there is a nice little hotel a few blocks from here. They have a decent restaurant. We could get dinner and go from there."

"I would rather have room service. Any chance there is a liquor store near here so we could have a cock tail before I have your cock?" She asked in that sexy voice that had nearly blown me away earlier.

I left her in the car at the curb while I bought a bottle of Crown Royal and six pack of ginger ale. Twenty minutes later we were sitting on the small love seat style sofa of a mini-suite sipping the rich liquor covered in only a splash of ginger ale.

"So, Gary have you sucked a lot of cocks?" She asked almost innocently.

"You really want to talk about that?"

"I told you it turns me on," She answered as she slipped her hand into my crotch and squeezed my still soft cock through my pants. "What would be really hot would be to see two guys actually doing it."

I told her that I honestly didn't know how many cocks I had sucked. I also told her that I might be able to arrange for her fantasy to be fulfilled before she left town. By that time she had my pants open and my cock in her hand. When I suggested that the bed might be a more comfortable place to continue she asked me to wait a bit and got on her knees between my legs. She looked up at me as she stroked my hard cock.

"Damn you have a great cock! Who sucks it better men or women?"

"It is an individual thing, Kim. I have had both men and women that were amazing and I have had both that I had to stop because they were causing pain instead of pleasure."

She giggled knowingly before taking my cock into her mouth. I definitely wasn't going to have to stop Kim. Having her suck my cock was pure bliss. She kissed and licked and sucked my cock until I was nearly delirious with pleasure. Then she stood up and danced around as she stripped naked for me. There was something oddly erotic about her freckle covered skin. Even her large tits were freckled. I couldn't recall having ever seen freckles on tits before. She also was a natural girl. She had a full bush of red flame surrounding her pussy. It was long and lush and I later found out very soft and silky. When she finished her little dance she crawled onto the bed cat-like and stretched out. She told me that it was my turn. My strip tease was no where near as erotic as hers had been. For one thing my pants were already half-way down and my cock was pointing skyward. I did manage to dance around a bit after awkwardly getting my legs free of my pants. She seemed appreciative of the effort anyway.

I crawled onto the bed intent on taking my turn eating her sweet young snatch. She squealed delightfully as I parted the forest of soft red fur with my fingers to reveal her tiny little pink nub. Her delicate labia were the only smooth hair free flesh around her pussy. The soft pink flesh looked delicious against the flaming red background. The lips small size allowed me to easily see the red flesh of her portal and didn't impede my tongues pursuit of her tiny clit. It was by far the most delicate unshaven pussy I had ever seen. Later she told me that she never shaved her pussy because she looked like a little girl without hair down there. She certainly did not moan like a little girl when I licked and sucked her sex while my fingers probed her pussy. There was no doubt that I was making love to a mature woman.

"Oh my god, Gary. If you suck cock as good as you lick pussy, you must be a very popular guy," She moaned before her first orgasm made words impossible.

After she had several more peaks I slide up next to her and gathered her tingling naked body in my arms. I held her damp flesh pressed to my body until she came back to earth.

"Fuck me but that was good!" She exclaimed. "You know I was thinking of watching you suck cock the whole time. Damn, I don't know if I ever came that hard before."

"Mmmmmmm, I am glad you feel good, baby. Now about that fucking you thing..."

She rolled over on her back, spread her legs and told me to come take her. As I moved into position she wrapped her legs around my torso. By the time my cock found its mark she had me trapped between her silky thighs. We quickly found our rhythm. Each time I thrusted into her I drove her into the plush mattress. Each time I pulled back her legs held tight and I lifted her cute ass off the bed. She exhorted me to fuck her harder though I felt as if I was in danger of breaking her small body under the assault. Then she did something that totally surprised me. When I again plowed deep into her, I felt the walls of her hot wet pussy take a firm grip upon my cock. The combination of her strong leg lock and her vice like pussy grip held me deep inside her. I felt as if her cunt was actually sucking my cock into her very core. There was no stopping the rising tide. Light flashed in my eyes, explosions went off in my head and my cock erupted sending my essence splashing against her cervix. The pleasure became so intense that it bordered on painful as she continued to hold me inside her and milked me dry.

When again I could form words I gasped, "Oh my god, baby. You are one fucking amazing lay. Fuck that was beyond wild."

"Thank you sweetie, I liked it too. You have a great cock. Now be quiet and rest up while I call room service. We need to get you recharged. I want a lot more of my hot sexy cock sucking stud's dick!"

She kissed my cheek and then left me while she called in our dinner order. It was another ten minutes before I managed to get out of bed and go to the shower. She joined me and we washed each other thoroughly. It was a very sexy shower. We ate dinner in the robes that the hotel had thoughtfully provided. After dinner we had a couple of drinks and returned to bed. The next day was a bit rough after Kim and I fucked until nearly dawn.

The next evening brought yet another surprise. When the day's session ended at four I went to my office hoping to quickly take care of any messages I had and head home. I badly needed sleep. Fortunately, Kim had understood when I suggested we wait for the weekend for a repeat performance during the one private moment we managed that day. I had a feeling she was probably already sleeping. There were only a couple of messages requiring my immediate attention and I was ready to head out by five. I was on my way out the door when the phone rang. It was Roger asking if I might be available for a private meeting. I made and appointment for the next afternoon as I was simply too tired to deal with anything.

The next day was Friday. I had my date with Tom and Cheryl looming the next evening. I had agreed to meet Roger after the day's session and Kim had slipped me a note asking about us having another date. I got her alone at lunch time and explained that I had some prior commitments and wouldn't be available until Sunday. She seemed actually happy with that. She suggested we start early so that we could have a good long fuck session. I agreed and suggested she come to my apartment around noon. I spiced up the offer by telling her I had some bi porn we could watch.

A half-hour after Friday's session ended Roger was at my door. The big buff Marine looked somehow very small as he sat opposite me in my office working up the words he wanted to say.

"Gary, this is kind of hard to talk about. Fact is I never talked to anyone about it before. But oh shit maybe, well I don't know if I should even get into now."

"Well that is certainly up to you. But I can see you are really bothered by whatever it is. If you think I can help please give me a chance. I really want to do all that I can for you."

"Oh damn, wow. Well it is about being bisexual."

"Ok."

"I been wondering for sometime if I am that, or gay or just what."

"Did something happen that makes you wonder, Roger?"

"Yeah, I had sex with a man. Another Marine. It started soon after I got my heart broke by that cheating bitch!"

"Started? Does that mean we are talking about more than a one time thing?"

"Yeah it was off and on for a couple of years."

I stayed silent and let him tell me the surprising story of his one gay affair. When he got to his new unit after finding the love of his life married and pregnant he discovered that he had been assigned to bunk with a friend from basic training. At that particular base enlisted men lived in a dorm-like setting. There was a community shower and toilet area and the men were two to a room. At first having his friend as a roommate gave him a shoulder to cry on. He was in bad shape and spent many nights in his buddy's arms. One night the comforting became kissing and they ended up jerking each other off. He blew it off as a heat of the moment thing. They even talked about it and agreed it was something that just happened out of friendship and their mutual sexual frustration. A couple of weeks later things changed completely between them. Roger returned from the shower wearing only a towel as was common. His roommate was just hanging out. As usual Roger let the towel drop while he dug through a drawer for a pair of skivvies.