A Wonderful Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn man, I am sorry, but I can't keep this in anymore," His room mate said nervously, "I really want to suck that hot cock of yours."

Roger just sighed when he heard the words he had been afraid to say. He walked over and stood naked in front of his friend. Corporal Dennis Macklin gave the first blowjob of his life as Roger caressed his head. The attempt was awkward and clumsy but resulted in Roger cumming all over Dennis's face, neck and chest. Without even pausing to let his pal clean up, Roger went to his knees and hungrily sucked on his fist cock. The Corporal's cock was rock hard and sticking through the fly of his boxers so Roger didn't even have to undress his friend. Dennis's load went down Rogers' throat. Though they didn't talk about it much over the next six months the pair had a torrid relationship. They at least tried about everything two men can do together sexually. Roger didn't really acknowledge his growing feelings for his friend until Dennis received transfer orders.

Both of them were miserable after their separation. They managed to find ways to get in the same place at the same time as often as possible. Usually one or the other would take leave and come to a town near the other's base. They spent as much time as possible fucking on those occasions. In between Roger saw prostitutes mostly to convince himself that he still liked pussy. Almost exactly two years after it started it was completely over. The last time Roger had sex with Dennis was after Dennis's bachelor party. The corporal had met a female Marine and after a whirlwind courtship they were getting married. She was the only woman Dennis had been with during the two year affair with Roger. They had remained friends but their sexual liaisons ended.

I related well to Roger's story as it paralleled my experience with Tom, although I didn't have the romantic feelings Roger seemed to have toward Dennis. I wondered if someday Dennis would decide he needed cock again and call his old buddy. Even more I wondered why Roger was telling me the story.

"Wow, I guess it was hard losing Dennis after what happened with your fiancée?" I said trying to be supportive.

"Well yeah I guess, but I quickly decided it was a good thing. I didn't have the will to give up doing that stuff with him. But I know I am not gay so it didn't make sense to me that I liked having sex with him so much. But the problem came after. When I knew his cock was no longer available to me I guess. Anyway, I sometimes think about other guys. Was a problem sometimes in the shower while I was still in the service. Since the service, every now and then I find myself wondering what some guy has in his pants you know?"

"Yeah I know."

"Anyway until the other day when you talked about being bisexual I never really considered that I might be bi. I guess I just thought it was a thing I went through. I mean I like the new woman in my life. It does worry me a little that I haven't been pushing to get her in bed. Makes me wonder if maybe I am really just plain gay. Like I said I never talked to anyone about this stuff. Dennis and I didn't really talk too much about the subject we just did it."

"Damn, I wish I had answers for you. But I really can't answer the question. Only you can know what you desire and if that is what you want for you life."

"I know that. I guess what I am looking for is someone who I can talk it all out with that has some experience that can help me sort my feelings out. Someone that I don't have to worry will judge me because I have sucked a guy's cock and had a cock in my ass."

"Well I can sure be that guy. But I think we need to be sure that is really all you want."

"What are you getting at, Gary?"

"Roger, I think you know what I am getting at. If I am wrong that is ok. I just want to be sure you know your own motives."

"What you think, maybe oh shit you think I want to have sex with you?"

"I don't think anything. I am just trying to be sure you are clear on what you want."

"Damn I am not going to lie. I have thought it some. But that is not the reason I wanted to see you."

"Ok, just trying to make everything clear. You should know I would likely say yes. You are hot. One hell of a body and I am pretty sure I have never fucked a Marine."

Roger blushed and mumbled his thanks for the complement.

"Why don't we go get a drink and some dinner," I added.

As it turned out we got some dinner and a lot of drinks. I somehow managed to get him back to his hotel room after we closed the bar. After I got his shoes off and his big body into bed I headed for the door. He stopped me cold with his next sentence.

"Shit, aren't you going to fuck me now that you got me drunk?"

"Is that what you want?"

"It is what I really wanted from the moment I left the message, maybe before. I just couldn't admit until I got loaded."

I knew I should have simply just left. But it wasn't like I got offers from studs like him all the time. I had never fucked any guy as buff as Roger. In addition I was dying to see what he looked like naked. I figured I wasn't really using him since I had made it completely his call. He was asking for it and I believed really wanted it drunk or sober. It just took the booze to give him the courage to ask. I walked to the bed and began undressing him. It wasn't an easy task. Even though he didn't resist me he didn't help much either. It was worth the effort. He looked even hotter naked.

His genuine six-pack abs seemed to ripple up to his amazing smooth chest muscles. I wondered if he shaved his chest or the hair just rubbed off due to his taut muscles pressing tight to his shirts. His cock lay semi-erect in the soft blond hair on his thigh. I guess it would be about a half-inch shorter than mine and about as thick when engorged. His large low hanging balls were covered in the same soft blond fur that formed an enticing patch above his cock. His leg muscles were taut and nearly perfectly formed. I felt like I was about to fuck a living statue of a Greek god. I reached down and began fondling his cock. He smiled warmly at me as his impressive prick came to life in my hand.

"Oh yes, that feels good," moaned in a sexy kind of drunken slur.

I stepped back and quickly stripped off my clothes before continuing. His smile seemed to grow broader as I stepped back next to the bed. I stood with my cock near his face as I returned to fondling his cock and balls.

"Mmmmmm, looks good," He slurred as he reached out and took hold of my rigid pole.

He handling of my cock was rough and awkward. I didn't know if he had never learned to be gentle in bed with a man or it was the alcohol and length of time since he last had sex with a man causing his clumsiness. I hoped it wasn't simply his way in bed. Feeling a bit woozy myself I slipped into the bed and positioned myself so we were both cock to face. I began to gently tease his ball sack with my finger tips while swirling my tongue around his fat cock head. When the tip of my tongue found his little cum slit he moaned appreciatively. Soon he was mimicking my actions. He did his best to do to me what I was doing to him. We kissed and licked the other's shaft for a bit.

When I took his fat tasty cock head into my mouth I felt his body tense next to me. Using all the skill I had learned in almost thirty years of sucking cock I worked his twitching member with my lips and tongue. The pleasure must have overwhelmed him. He stopped paying attention to my dick and began to moan and thrash around. I was surprised by how quickly he came given his drunken condition. I was also surprised by the volume of semen he shot into my mouth. I tried to catch all of the seemingly endless stream of thick goo he fed me. Cum oozed out between my lips and his ejaculating cock. I felt as if I might gag if I didn't stop and swallow some of the thick treat that was filling my mouth. I pulled away from his still spurting cock and let his cum slide down my throat. I immediately began to lick the rest of his slowly oozing seed from his cock. He was a hard Marine with a very sweet creamy filling. It wasn't long before my gasping bed mate pushed my face away from his slowly shrinking cock. He was one of those guys whose cock got hypersensitive after cumming.

I moved so that we were face to face and held his shaking body close to me. I caressed him and whispered how delicious his cum was as he slowly emerged from the fog of orgasmic bliss. My own hardness pressed against him. His warm furry flesh heating up my desires and need. I had been so engrossed in enjoying his cock and cum that I had forgotten for a bit my body's physical need.

"Damn!" Was all he said as he slid his hand between us and slowly stroked my aching shaft.

I wanted his lips on my cock, but I knew I couldn't push to hard with him. As he continued to pump my cock with his strong hand, I moved my hands down his muscular back. I cupped his firm buttocks wondering if there was any spot on his body that wasn't perfectly toned.

"Oh fuck yes!" He moaned as I kneaded his alluring ass cheeks. "Gary, I want you to fuck me, please!"

I was stunned by his pronouncement. Only a few hours earlier he had sat in my office worried discussing concerns about his sexual orientation and now he was close to begging me to put my cock in his ass. I moved my finger to his tight hole to test his desire. He squirmed and sighed erotically as I teased the outside of his rim. When I broke the seal and pushed my digit into him he pushed back trying to capture more of my finger.

"You are tight, big boy. We will need something to lube you up," I whispered as I worked my finger all the way into his body.

He slipped out of bed and walked to the dresser. After fumbling in his shaving kit he returned with a tube of KY jelly. He hadn't told me about his regular use of a dildo. He handed me the tube and bent over the bed. He didn't say anything. He just looked at me with pleading eyes. I was sure that he had planned to be bent over for me from the moment he asked to meet with me privately. It had just taken a lot for him to allow himself to be where he wanted to be. I moved behind him and squirted a generous dollop of the slippery jelly into his crack. I worked the cool lubricant into his hole. I worked on him until he loosened up enough for me to easily slide two fingers in and out of his ass. He clearly was experienced and comfortable having his ass fucked. I quickly covered my cock in jelly and moved the head to his waiting rosebud.

"Oh god, yes, fuck me!" He moaned as I pushed my cock head passed his rim and into his body.

He pushed back causing be to go faster and deeper than I meant to go at first. However, he did not cry out in pain at the sudden invasion and stretching of his anus. He moaned erotically indicating his pleasure at being filled by my cock. He had easily adjusted to the girth of my cock. When I hit bottom he called for me to fuck him hard. I grabbed his hips and started riding the hot Marine stud. I drove my cock in and out of his ass going ball deep on each thrust and nearly exiting his hot tunnel each time I pulled back. He matched my pace, pushing his ass back to meet my thrusts and relaxing to allow me to pull back. Each time my cock found his prostate he cried out his pleasure and urged me to give him more. While the alcohol had not slowed down his orgasm it had a definite effect on mine. Combined with my recent dusk till dawn fuck session with Kim it seemed I might never ejaculate despite my extremely high level of stimulation.

After a long while I felt the walls of his rectum begin to grip and squeeze my cock harder. I managed to reach under him and found his hard jerking cock. He came almost as soon as my fingers touched the veiny shaft. As his dick spurted another large batch of cum onto the bed. I was deep inside him with my blass pressed to his toned ass. As his orgasm subsided his anal canal continued to flex and quiver around my shaft. My carnal screams echoed off the walls of the small room as I ejaculated into his bowels. We collapsed side-by-side naked on his bed after that. I awoke several hours later to his bear-like snoring. I slipped out without waking him.

When I woke up around noon on Saturday, I called Tom to postpone my date with him and Cheryl. He was disappointed but understood when I explained that some things had come up with my current crop of trainees. I didn't offer details. I didn't think it would be nice to tell Tom I couldn't come over and fuck him and his wife because I was fucking two of the trainees and was exhausted. Sunday afternoon with Kim turned out to be as hot as our all-nighter. Fortunately we started earlier so I did get some sleep before Monday morning rolled around.

I didn't see the trainees much that week. One of my assistants was in charge of the module being taught that week. Tuesday night I found out that Roger's ass loosened up just as easily when he was sober. Wednesday night Kim and I had what for us would have to be called a quickie. We only fucked for two hours. Thursday afternoon I was sitting in my office contemplating how wrong I had been about the sexual opportunities I would have with the current crop of trainees when I got a call from Liam.

"Hello, Gary, I was hoping that we might get together some time soon. I am having a bit of trouble grasping some of the material Ms.Greyson is presenting this week. I thought maybe you might be able to offer me some suggestions to help. You know that I am very eager to do well."

I wasn't sure if his was a sincere request or a veiled attempt to kiss up to me. He definitely had seemed anxious to please. However I never turned down a trainee asking for additional help so I agreed to meet with him Friday evening at the hotel. As there was really no where else to meet I told him I would stop by his room. When I arrived Liam greeted me wearing shorts and a tee shirt with bare feet. I had not seen him in casual dress and was a bit surprised to find him so casually attired.

"I hope you don't mind my dressing down. By Friday evening I am generally ready to have as few clothes on as possible," He said with a big smile as he stepped aside to let me into his room.

"No problem, glad you didn't go totally nude," I joked.

"If you weren't coming over I probably would be. I am somewhat of a closet nudist."

The nudist comment gave my pause to wonder what the cute diminutive young man had between his legs. I was glad to note that while his dress was unusually casual he did have the desk set up for business. His lesson book and papers were neatly arrayed on the top and he had two chairs at the ready for a tutoring session. I decided that he sincerely wanted my help with some issue. Once we set down and began to talk it became apparent that he was either stupid, which I doubted or had an ulterior motive for our meeting. His questions were very simplistic. After I disposed of a half dozen questions I was sure he already knew the answer too he began telling me what a great teacher I was.

"Gary when you explain this stuff it makes is so much more clear," He said in what I thought was an odd tone.

He was clearly very nervous. I was certain he had some scheme cooking. However, I wasn't exactly sure what he had on his mind.

"Liam, I don't think it is my skill that is making this seem so easy for you. Come on what gives?"

He squirmed a bit in his seat. I could almost see his mind working overtime to come up with a reply.

"Um, I was just thinking that there might be something I could do for you to thank you for all the hard work you do to make this great program possible," He finally managed to say.

"Well that stuff is my job and I like doing the work. Now if you have something outside of the work area in mind maybe you should just come out with it."

"I am a bi too. I am really good and my favorite thing is making my partner happy! I thought maybe you might like to have sex," He blurted out.

I had to fight to keep from laughing; partially because of his earnest proclamation about his sexual abilities and liking to please. But mostly because with that offer fifty percent of a group I had figured was unlikely to want to fuck me were now going to be bedmates. I had wondered about the little cutie's cock and likely wouldn't turn down a chance to see it and play. The added idea that sex would be mostly about my happiness sealed the deal.

"So just like that, you want me to fuck you, Liam?"

"Well if that is the way you like it. But I figured you would want more than that."

"Let's start slow and see where we end up. How about you get naked for me?"

He jumped to his feet and his shirt and shorts disappeared. Turned out he wasn't wearing underwear. His seven to eight inch cock was already fully erect. I motioned him to come closer as I admired his attractive cock. When he got close enough I began to fondle him. His reaction told me that he enjoyed being touched as much as I was enjoying touching him. I have always found the first time playing with a new cock to be fascinatingly erotic. With all the guys I have been with, I have never found two that were exactly alike. So many variables: Size, shape, cut, uncut, veiny, smooth, color variations, even feel and so many more minor differences. I moved my thumb to the tip of his cock and teased his little hole before bending and taking him in my mouth. He seemed surprised when I started to suck him.

"Gary, I wanted to please you," He said between ragged breaths.

I let his cock slip out of my mouth to answer, "I am pleased. Your cock feels so good in my mouth."

I return to sucking him while moving my hands around. I played with his balls and caressed his supple ass. I ran a hand up his flat belly and teased his nipples. Each time I thought he was building to an orgasm I back away and let it subside. I teased him like that for nearly forty-five minutes. He was panting and sweating when I stopped and got to my feet. I quickly stripped off my clothes exposing my own needy cock. I touched his cheek and he dropped to his knees. He began to work on my cock; first with his tongue and then his lips. Soon I was deep in his mouth. He had not lied about being good. I felt my cock head run along the roof of his mouth and then press against the back of his throat. He took me still deeper. For a moment my cock head was being squeezed by the narrow passage to his gullet. Then he pulled back just long enough to get a breath. Then I was fully in his mouth and throat. His tongue was pressed to the underside of my shaft as his lips sucked me all the way in. His nose nestled in my pubic hairs.

"I'm cumming!" I cried.

He pulled back just enough to allow room for my semen in his mouth. His lips held tight to my spurting cock so as not to lose a single drop. When at last he released me I looked down to see he had cum in a puddle on the floor. I hadn't realized that he was jerking off while sucking my cock. My knees felt wobbly so I dropped back onto the chair.

"How do you feel?" He asked in a way that conveyed he really cared.

I told him that I felt fabulous and that he gave great head. Then I asked the same question of him.

"You give great head too. I came hard. Now that I know how happy I made you I am on top of the world, Gary."

I am not sure how, but I knew that we were done for the night. There wouldn't be any tender cuddling or kissing with Liam. I was happy, he was happy. It was a good evening. He sat on his bed naked as he watched me get dressed. We had a hug that was more like two friends than guys who had just sucked each others cocks, except for his nakedness. He said that he hoped I would come again soon as I slipped out the door. On a whim I decided to knock on Kim's door. She answered my knock wrapped wearing a towel.