A Work Event Worth Attending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a bite of her lip, she doesn't stop me. So I firmly hold her hair and pull, I start to hit her g-spot as her pussy tilts around me and she slams both her hands down on the trunk as the instant it happens, she creams again. This time it appears to be severe and quick. she almost falls down, but I grab her hips and catch her under the arms as the slips away from me. I seat her back on the car as she regains her stance and she massages her slightly pained ass cheeks a little, clearly feeling the slaps now.

"You look a little weak, let me sit you on the car for a moment" I suggest. Grabbing her ass, lifting her onto the car. "Lean back, I don't need you falling off." I say as I start to spread her legs.

I lean in to finally see what her pussy tastes like. Already covered in her cream, her body glistens. I start to suck and lick her clit, playing it with my tongue and fingers, her back already arches and her legs curl around my head like she's pulling me into it, wanting me to tongue fuck her. I waste no time learning her needs, she wants it all. I continue my tongue dance as my fingers find every inch inside her wet dripping pussy, tasting her, it's so good can't help but feel myself ready to pop again. I do my best to hold off as long as I can. Shortly after, I can feel her tightening again, she tries to shriek, but it comes out broken and faint. I can feel her cumming on my lips and tongue. She explodes and goes rigid. After having my mouth glazed and coated, I lean back and take a breath. She hops off the car, and starts furiously licking my face, she wants to taste herself. She moans, and closes her eyes. Licking my lips, my chin, my cheeks, she practically cleans me off. She suddenly opens her eyes with her mouth wide open, freezes, and takes a step back.

"Shit, I.. I don't know where that came from. I couldn't help myself. I'm sorry, don't be mad. I just.. I've never had anyone get me off like that, I got caught up and I.. I just.. mmmm.. I don't know what to say." she says frantically, not knowing what to say.

"That.. that was amazing. Don't apologize. That was the hottest thing that's ever happened to me. I should be thanking you."

She smiles, I smile back. She leans to hug me. After a few moments, I realize I never did something. I whisper in her ear.

"So.. I still want to fuck your ass, are you ready?" I ask confidently.

She lets go, and with a huge smile replies "Absolutely, anything you want. I want that huge cock in my tight ass. I want every inch in me. I want to feel you fuck my ass like it belongs to you."

She turns around, hops her stomach onto the car, and grabs her slap reddened ass cheeks and pulls them apart. "I'm ready, take me, do it. Fuck me in my tight ass, do it, please." She begs, forcefully.

I close my eyes, take a moment to try and think of something else so I don't explode right there and then at her eager beckoning words, and put my cock slowly into her ass. Only a few inches, then another inch, slowly another, and next thing I know Jenna is moaning loudly and pressing her ass out, helping me get all of my dick into her. As I'm about to start thrusting into her, she beats me to it and starts rocking her ass into me, doing all the work. Realizing she's going to do it all for me, and let me just enjoy the ride, I don't forget about her perfect bouncy boobs. When I'm about to go for a good grab, she grabs my hands, puts them on her breasts and begs loudly.

"These are yours, use them, do whatever you want to them, just enjoy them, please. Please, anything, just.. Oooh fuckkk, please, do whatever you want to my tits!"

Not hesitating to enjoy this opportunity, I start massaging her glorious and perky breasts. Using my fingers to find her sweet hard nipples. I start a bit softly, twisting them, pinching them, pulling them slightly. I feel them getting harder and growing underneath my finger tips. I can hear her moaning in rhythm to my playful fingers. Slowly I start twisting and pinching a bit harder. I can feel her asshole tighten slightly around my cock, squeezing it, bringing it in deeper into her warm firm fuck hole. As I thrust into her a bit faster and a bit more forcefully, I can hear her moan a bit louder.

My hands start to get more adventurous and begin to grasp her very large breasts. As her hips bounce my throbbing wet cock into her deep welcoming tight ass, her boobs start to shake and bounce around by hands. Feeling her nipples get rock hand in my hands, I start to reverse her bouncing hips motion, keeping her perfect tits bouncing as hard as they can. It feels perfect.

I decided to finally really push into her, and take control. I pick up the pace, I move more forcefully. I take my hands off her chest, put 1 hand on her back, pressing her firmly down onto the trunk, and using my other hand to grab firmly onto her hair to keep her still. I get intense, I turn it into a finish line sprint. I ram into her, I slam into her, I make every movement mine, and do my best to overwhelm her senses. She screams and hits a few high notes that are indicative of her extreme pleasure, not wanting to have her scream too loud for fear of being caught, I take her thong from my pocket with the hand I had holding her hair, and cover her mouth with them and my hand. Unexpectedly she opens her mouth and uses her tongue to bring her soaking wet panties into her mouth, catching me off guard, but turning me on even more. After only a brief moment of all-or-nothing frenzy, her legs give out and she starts to curl and seize. She starts to cum hard as she loses control of her posture and balance. I hold her still against the back of car as she starts to spasm, her pussy overflowing as she nearly coats her legs and the drips on the car with her orgasm. Her head goes limp, and she takes a breath. I take her wet panties from her mouth and re-pocket them. She licks her lips of what remains.

Correcting herself, she stands back up, bends over, stables herself on the car once more and with her free hand, guides my shaft back into her now lubed up ass. She starts to move slowly again, not moaning, but her eyes shut, her head bows down, she bites her lip and gets ready for round two. She takes my hands again, and puts them back where they were on her tits, as my cock pulses again, feeling more than welcomed to play with her chest once more.

As I'm playing with her rack, getting my cock worked by her tight bouncing ass, I realize that less than 2 hours ago I was trying to just get a peek at her cleavage, now I'm getting my fill of her huge tits at her begging request. As I'm as deep as possible in her firm tight ass as she grinds me, shaking her hips in random directions, angling herself so I hit every spot inside her making sure she feels every inch of me. Not wanting to keep all the pleasure for myself, I take one of my hands and reach under her belly, and start to rub her engorged tender clit.

Feeling the results of her previous orgasms, it's already dripping and warm. I use this to my advantage and take my other hand to get at least 3 fingers in her tight begging pussy. As I let her hips shake and grind my now rock hard and trembling cock into her back door, I use both my hands to work her pussy and clit to make sure she feels just as good as I do. I rub her clit, circles, small and large, switching directions, up and down, briefly using smaller movements to focus onto her sensitive areas. My other hand feeling her lips also trying to pull in my other fingers, not just allowing, but almost taking hold of me to enter deeper into her warm wet pussy. Her grip on my fingers tightens, and I try to fight back, only to hear her moans start again as for the last time, she gets a sensory overload. This time there is no extreme world ending orgasm or tantric finish, but instead she just enjoys the momentum, and keeps pace.

After about 3 minutes, I'm at my limit and ready to explode again.

"I'm going to cum again, I'm so close, this is just too much.. Holy shit, I'm gonna cum any second." I exclaim.

She pulls off me and hits her knees to the ground again, even though I came straight from her asshole, being clean and using the heat of the moment, she rams my cock all the way so far down her throat, she gags a bit. She then grabs my hips and pulls me in so hard, my cock is so far in, her nose is pressing into my abs. Realizing how she just went ass to mouth on me, although cleanly, the filthy whore fantasy I've always wanted from my dirtiest of daydreams is happening right in front of my eyes, and she's doing it all without me lifting a finger. I let loose my biggest load I've ever had and feel her welcoming throat open. She doesn't swallow, it just flows into her. She doesn't taste it, she just consumes it. It's like it fuels her. She's truly my cock swallowing cum slut.

I pull off her one last time, and while she's still on her knees, with one last request I ask.

"Can I fuck your boobs.. And cum on your face?"

"After everything you did for me.. I'd be honored," she answers with a smile.

I hop onto the trunk, and she smiles, putting one breast in each hand, leans in, and starts bobbing her legs up and down, letting me watch my wet, dripping cock disappear and reappear into her welcoming massive breasts. She looks up at me, makes eye contact, and smiles.

"I hope this feels as good as my pussy and asshole did, because I don't think by tits can make quite as tight a hole," she says, almost sounding disappointed.

"I don't want them to make a tight fit, I want to feel them press on my dick, and rub against my balls while I watch them bounce like they're damn near weightless. I'm not disappointed at all." I reply, assuring her I'm loving her bit of it.

Her smile brightens up, knowing she can do better and wants to prove it. She starts shaking her breasts, pressing hard into me, letting them drop around my whole package so I can feel her soft skin. She takes the head of my cock, and starts slapping her already erect nipples, rubbing my precum all around them, making them lightly glisten. She takes turns licking her nipples clean while using the other hand to rub my cock on her other nipple. After a few few rotations, she goes back to wrapping her magic chest around me.

Continuing her pace, she starts to see my cock head peeking through her cleavage, and occasionally tilts her head down for a quick lick and spit to keep her tit fuck warm and wet for me. Looking up immediately after with a smile, and sometimes a light moan, knowing it keeps pushing me closer and closer to cumming again.

She looks at me, dead on while she bounces her legs and chest and tells me something that I just about go speechless to hear.

"I don't know if you care or not, but my boobs are a halfway between a D and DD, and I'm pretty sure they're leaning towards to bigger one lately. So, yeah, you're fucking my boobs when they've never been bigger."

My jaw just about drops, my eyes focus like I'm flying a fighter jet staring at her huge DD's, watching them work their magic, as they bounce and swallow my cock entirely. Seeing her nipples completely erect, hard and excited to please me in any way I would want.

Up and down she goes, watching her smile, moan and changing pace with the throbbing of my cock for at least 10 minutes, my cock thoroughly drained, I last a while. She spits on it from time to time, keeping it wet and lubed.

"This might take a while, my balls are damn near empty." I inform her.

"I don't care, I can do this all night, as long as it takes." She happily offers.

Hearing this slutty hot girl I've wanted nothing from but her boobs tell me that she's going to let me tittyfuck her all night, I manage to conjure up another load almost instantly, like she cast a spell on me to fill me back up.

"Never mind, I'm not so far away after all, you have a way with words, heh." I playfully state.

"I guess your dick isn't the only good thing to come out of these cum covered lips tonight hunh?" She asks, knowing I'm a sucker for dirty talk.

"Jesus chri- I'm ready, I'm gonna cum. Fuck, it's close... Mmm.. I'm.. I'm.. gonna.. Ohhh." I say with a whimper.

She takes my dick out of her concealing rack, and brings it to her face, she kisses the head, and smiles eagerly awaiting. I let go. I drench her face in my cum. Her forehead, her hair, her chin, her lips, her cheeks. It's dripping from her like she took a shower in cum. She smiles.

"Thank you, now that you've made me happy. What can I do for you?" She asks, playfully.

"You have done more than I ever dreamed, I feel like I owe you still." I answer her honestly.

"Tell you what. Keep your tickets, I just want the week off. But I want to do this again. Soon. What are you doing for breakfast tomorrow? I'd love some more of your cream for breakfast, I'll even take it from you topless if that helps." She suggests, honestly and eagerly.

"And as for the pictures and video, can I get a copy to remember this? I want to see it all again. Just thinking about it again gets me hit already," she adds politely.

"Sounds fucking perfect. Let's do it again tomorrow morning, and yes, I'll send them to you." I accept with no hesitation.

We walk back into the car. Driving her home, I occasionally stare at her breasts, taking the occasional squeeze, she smiles and let's me as often as I try. I think she likes it as much as I do.

When we get to her house, I get out, and open her door and walk her to her door. I notice my cum is still on her face, and wet.

"Aren't you going to clean off your face? You're soaked and covered." I ask, curiously.

"Oh, I totally forgot, shit. Thank you". She answers.

In a scramble, she uses her hands to squeegee it off, then licks her hands clean, her eyelids slightly closing as she sucks her fingers dry, like eating all the icing off a wooden spoon. Moaning faintly, enjoying the taste.

"Wow. OK. Didn't expect that. I'll see you in the morning, sweet tits, and by the way, I kept your panties." I say jokingly.

"Something to remember the night by, sounds hot, and please be here as early as possible, I'll be ready and waiting. We'll start off with what we did tonight, and try some new things too if you're not too tired." She replies, making me already want more.

I give her boobs one more good squeeze, a hard pressed hug, and I head back to the car. Just as I get to the car, my phone buzzes, I got a text. It's Jenna, trying to tease me.

"Mean girls spit,

Nice girls swallow,

Show offs gargle.

And I'm planning a good show for the morning ;)" it says.

I'll have no problem sleeping tonight, and I wonder what new dreams I'll have, now that I've lived them.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago

Obviously, that should read "virgin"; not "version." Damn you, autocorrect.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
*

You were wise to turn off the ratings for this story. If a sixteen year old version were to write a plot and dialog for a Japanese Hentai cartoon, this would be it. I have a strong suspicion that all five comments on this story were written by the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing

Incredible work - I fully expected to find 100 other submissions to enjoy... Very disappointed, but hopeful that you will continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

That was one of the hottest stories I have ever read. Thank you. Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

This was a great story that kept my full attention till the end.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Roommates or More? Co-ed roommates deal with clothing-optional living.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
High School Hottie Scoring big with the hottest girl in school.in Erotic Couplings
4th of July Kat manages to escape the party for some fun with friend.in Loving Wives
More Stories