A Work Threesome

Story Info
A lesbian tryst starts your hot threesome experience.
1.4k words
3.84
42.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You & I are working overtime at the office. We have a presentation due in a few days. You're sitting across the table from me, but you need to show me something more closely. You're wearing a nice skirt and a blazer. Your tits look so nice, but I don't say anything. You sit next to me and look at me longingly.

You look down at my tits and finally at the same time, we both say, "You look really hot today". Suddenly we start passionately kissing. I reach into your blazer and start playing with your tits. You open your blazer to show that you're not wearing a shirt or a bra under it! Your tits are so fucking gorgeous. I start sucking on one, then the other and licking your nipples. You reach under your skirt and start fingering yourself.

We both stand up and you remove my shirt and bra. We start playing with each other's tits. Because we're both women, we know what we like so it feels so fucking good. You lean down and start sucking my tits and I then reach under your skirt and start fingering your wet pussy. I slowly remove your skirt and you remove the rest of my clothes. I lay you down on the table and take my tongue slowly to your wet pussy. I start licking slowly and fingering you. I nibble on your clit while my finger moves in and out of you. You start playing with your tits because I feel so fucking good. You start moaning, quietly at first and then loud. It turns me on even more and I start fingering myself.

You're watching me and getting more and more turned on. While I'm eating your hot pussy, you ask me to put my pussy on your face too. You start tongue fucking my pussy and I moan really loud, "Oh fuck me! Fuck my pussy"! It feels so fucking good. You're putting your finger in my pussy and sucking me and putting your tongue in it and it feels so good and you taste so fucking good.

Suddenly there's a knock at the door and the vice president, Andrew walks in. He looks shocked at first, but his hand suddenly goes to his cock... His hand goes to his huge hard cock. He's watching us suck each other's pussies and he's playing with himself. Suddenly he's had enough. Andrew comes over and starts fucking you. It feels so good you're shaking; all the while you're fingering me and sucking on my pussy. Andrew starts playing with my tits while he's fucking you.

Then we switch positions. We both suck on Andrews's huge dick that's tastes so fucking good because it's been in your pussy. We're kissing each other around his cock while Andrew is playing with both our nipples. I'm also reaching down and fingering your wet pussy. We're all so turned on now. Andrew wants us to fuck each other so I pull out a double-headed dildo that I have in my purse (for just in case) and I suck on it and slide it into you. You moan with pleasure and immediately start fucking it. I get on top of you and slide it into my pussy and start pumping on it. Our tits are all over each other. You start rubbing my nipples while you fuck my dildo.

Andrew is masturbating and loving it when we're all over each other. He pulls me off of you and shoves his swollen cock into your pussy. He's fucking you so hard, you're moaning and screaming, "Andrew, fuck my pussy! I'm so fucking wet!" I come over and sit my pussy on your face and you start fucking me with your tongue. I lean over and start playing with your clit while Andrew pumps your sopping pussy. You're cumming all over his legs and he just continues to fuck you. I can hear his balls slapping your pussy and the sound turns me on even more.

I start playing with my tits and Andrew comes over to help. He starts sucking on them. You're sucking on my clit and tonguing my pussy so good, I finally cum in your mouth. I get off of you and shove my tongue in your mouth so that I can taste my sweet pussy juice. Andrew continues to fuck you so I get under him and start sucking on his wet balls. You start playing with your clit and your tits. Andrew screams, "I'm going to cum! I'm going to fucking cum!" He pulls out of your pussy and we get together so he can cum all over our tits. He keeps stroking his cock so more and more of his cock juice comes out. It's all over our tits now. We rub our tits together and then start sucking his sweet juice off of each other's hot fucking tits.

I start fingering you because I'm still so fucking horny...I push you on the floor and start licking and sucking on you're beautiful pussy. I want you so bad. Andrew is so tired but loving watching us. You taste so fucking good. You pull on me and we start a 69. I stick 2 fingers in your dripping pussy and start finger fucking you. You feel so fucking good against my body. Andrew is getting tired of watching and wants some more action. He pulls us apart and wants us to put our pussies close so he can lick them both at the same time. We start kissing each other and you're shoving your tongue deep in my mouth and we're playing with each other tits. Andrew then starts fucking you then me then you then me.... I start playing with my clit while he fucks both of us.

He then asks if I mind it in the ass. I say, no, I'm pretty much up for anything because I'm so fucking horny. He lays on the table with his bulging cock facing upwards. I lay on him with my back on his chest and he slowly starts rubbing his cock around my ass. He slowly inserts it and starts fucking me really slowly so as not to hurt me. Soon enough though I'm pumping up and down because it feels so fucking good. You grab the dildo and strap it on yourself. You come up on the table and lean over mea and start fucking my pussy. I'm getting fucked in two holes now and I'm shaking with delight. You're sucking my tits at the same time and I'm screeeaaaming, "Fuck me!! Fuck me so fucking hard!!!" You keep pumping my pussy, which is just fucking dripping with cum. You reach back and start playing with Andrew's balls as he fucks my tight hole. I start cumming all over your dildo and you pull it out slowly and then push it back in slowly.

You are fucking me nice and slow while Andrew fucks my ass super fast and hard. Andrew starts yelling that he's going to cum and I tell him to do it in my ass. I start shaking like crazy with pleasure and Andrew and I cum at the same time. You pull out the dildo and lick it a few times.... I lick the dildo a few times then start to suck the cum out of your ass. Andrew is so tired and loving watching us. Your ass tastes so good. Then you strap on the dildo and start fucking me.

You're fucking me so hard I'm screaming and shaking. I don't want you to stop. I'm screaming "fuck me hard!" Now Andrew wants some more action. He says that you should get what I just had. So he lies down and pulls you on top of him and eases his massive cock into your juicy ass. Oh you know it feels so fucking good. Then I start to fuck your tight little pussy. You moan how good it feel because you're getting fucked in both holes.

Andrew is playing with your tits and fucking your ass while I'm kissing him. He's sucking on my tongue and pounding your tight ass. Your start screaming, "I'm going to cum!" Both of us fuck you harder and faster while I am sucking on your tits and Andrew is smacking your ass. You start cumming all over the place then suddenly Andrew shoots his hot sticky cum in your ass and I keep fucking you, making you cum again and again all over the dildo.....