A World of Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
margo_x_x
margo_x_x
66 Followers

"Does it get any bigger?"

"A little. Watch. First, show it your hand, and then you can touch it. If you rub it, it gets bigger."

Jim was getting very frustrated. The way they had tied the miles of rope around him, he couldn't get his hands closer than six inches to his dick. The blonde was getting very good at giving him a raging hard on, but once she did, she'd just stare at it. Now she was doing it in front of two other women, and they were watching as if she was showing them how to dissect a frog. It was humiliating as hell.

Both of these women looked older than the girl who'd been carrying him, and one of them had stretch marks on her belly. The mystery of the children grew deeper, especially in light of their unfamiliarity with what a dick was for.

Both of them stuck their hands in his face, and he braced himself for the onslaught.

"Yikes, what the hell was that?"

"Oh, yuck. I've got it all over my face."

"You've got it in your hair too."

"Get it off me, get it off."

"I think its baby juice, Youshi."

"No."

"If feels the same. It tastes like it too."

"Let me taste."

"It doesn't taste like anything."

"Neither did the baby juice that started Nina."

"Aw, Nina."

"She lost a tooth last night. Now both the front ones are missing."

"I'll bet that looks adorable."

"So it is a baby maker, only smaller."

"Maybe this is what they used before they invented the real baby makers."

"What are you doing, Youshi?"

"Seeing if it works."

"You can't do it like that. It has to go much deeper. That's why baby makers are so big. That's probably why they stopped using males as baby makers."

"Only one way to find out. Damn."

"What's the matter, Youshi?"

"It's broke."

"You didn't show it your hand."

"Oh, yeh. No, it's still not working."

"Let me try."

"Don't forget to show it your hands."

"It's still not working. What a waste. No wonder they stopped using males."

"Ha, baby juice on your face. That's a good one."

"At least I didn't try to make a baby in my ass, Magda."

"Shut up, Youshi."

The blondes name was Youshi. There was a hint of Asia in her eyes, but he could plainly see that she was a natural blonde, and the orient was not famous for deep blue eyes.

The redhead's name was Magda, and the one with sandy blonde hair and stretch marks was named Jen. The actual words weren't that complex, once he got used to them, but he didn't have a handle on why their voices went up and down in set patterns. He remembered reading that Chinese sounded "sing-song" to western ears because the pitch used ment something, and wondered if that had something to do with it.

They stretched his arms out over his head and staked him to the ground in the middle of the village. Every time one of the kids came near him, several adults would rush over and keep their sticks at the ready. They were very protective of the children, and it showed in many ways besides that.

An outsider would have a hard time figuring out which child belonged to whom. They all seemed to dote on every child, and as Jim started to recognize them, he realized that there weren't that many.

However they went about getting pregnant, it wasn't working very well.

He might be falling for their tricks, but he was feeling less threatened as time went on. They'd probably kick his balls up around his ears if he so much as hollered at one of their kids, but other than that, he couldn't imagine them hurting him.

They hadn't even hurt him with those sticks. It had stung, but they'd have to hit twice as hard to leave a bruise. They'd only hit him three times, and they'd hollered at one girl for the second one. Come to think of it, the girls at the other village hadn't been hitting Dave all that hard until after he broke that girl's nose. Could it be that he had died because he wouldn't take their version of a spanking?

There was too much he needed to know about this new Earth. He was going to spend the rest of his life here, and unless he learned the pitfalls, it might be a short stay.

Youshi was coming over with a bowl. One whiff and his stomach started grumbling. On his old Earth, a girl this gorgeous would never give a shmuck like him a second glance, but on this Earth, she was doing everything but turn herself inside out for him. She was hot for him, and she didn't even know it.

He hadn't spoken because he didn't know their tongue. That was going to change. Unless he learned to communicate, they'd always think of him as nothing more than a dangerous animal.

"Thank you," he said, when she took the stick out of his mouth.

"How can it eat so much?"

"How can so much food fit in such a thin body?"

"Look at the way it tries to copy us."

"That one almost sounded like a word."

"It's pretending to talk."

"I'll bet I can make it say a word."

"You're on. I'll rub you until you are happy if you make it say a real word."

"And if I can't?"

"You have to rub me, and I won't rub you back. I'll get up and laugh at you when I'm done."

"Deal. Go wash your hands."

"Don't be so confident. I might have dirty hands all the way to breakfast, and your hands will be all white and puckered."

"We'll see. Say food. Food."

"Food," Jim said. Youshi sat down with a thump and her mouth popped open.

"Sky?"

"Sky," Jim said, following her upraised finger.

"Ground."

"Ground," Jim said, patting his bound hand on the dirt.

"I thought you two were feeding the male."

"In a minute."

"I lost a bet."

"Do you want me to feed it?"

"That's okay. We'll feed it some more when she's done."

"Okay. What was the bet?"

"That I couldn't make it say a real word."

"You made it say a real word?"

"Three! I made it say three real words. Now Jen has to make me happy three times."

"That wasn't the bet."

"Youshi, that's amazing. How did you do it? Have you told Wise Mother?"

"That is amazing, isn't it? I'll tell Wise Mother right now."

"Are we done?"

"No. We'll finish later."

"Okay."

"It talks, it talks."

"It what?"

"The thing. It can talk. I taught it to talk."

"Can they be trained?"

"I don't know. It seems smart."

"I don't know. Lets see what you've done."

"Sky."

"Sky, ground, food," Jim said, "food, food, food."

"Amazing, it's not just mimicking the sounds, it knows what they mean."

"How did you teach it so quickly?"

"I don't know. It was like magic."

"Can you make it do other tricks?"

"I haven't tried yet, but I bet I could."

"It would be nice if it did tricks at Carnival."

"If the tricks were good enough, we could sell it for a fortune."

"Before its head explodes."

"Yes, but they must be good tricks."

"I can do it. I will teach it the best tricks ever."

"All listen. Youshi is now the keeper of the male. In all things with the male, she is the Wise Mother."

Jim realized that they had no concept of the existence of a language other than their own. They were impressed by the few words he'd spoken, because they thought he didn't have the intelligence to learn speech. He had to do more than just learn their language, he had to convince them he was an equal and should be treated as such.

"Thank you for the food, Youshi," Jim said. He used English for all the words except food and Youshi.

She seemed surprised and delighted. She repeated his two words back to him, and he thanked her again.

She gave him a big smile, and giggled.

God, she was cute. If he could convince just this one living doll he was more than an animal, he'd be happy.

She looked around guiltily, and then straddled his face.

"Youshi food," she said and plopped her pussy on his mouth.

"I could learn to love this place," Jim said, making no effort to correct her misunderstanding.

"No, no, no, male. Do it right."

"I'm going to whack you if you keep being silly."

"Stretch your tongue out. It's all bunched up like a knot."

"Do the New Friend game so your tongue loosens up."

"No. Not like that. Haven't you ever played the New Friend game?"

"Watch."

"No, no, no. That's silly."

"Watch close. I'll do it again, slow."

"Touch your left cheek, touch your right, meet a new friend in the night. Touch your chin, cover your nose, squeeze your nostrils so it shows. Wiggle up, wiggle down, now a new friend you have found."

"Now you try it."

"Touch your left cheek."

"No, you have to stick it out more. Stick it out and twist it like this."

"You're not doing it right. Open your mouth, stick it out, come on, more."

"How come your tongue is so small? What good is that? Is that why you talk so funny?"

Jim's pride in his oral abilities died a horrible death. It was very likely that he was now the worst muff diver on the entire planet. She was still letting him eat her, but he had the distinct feeling that she would have started leafing thru magazines if there had been a coffee table nearby. As it was, she just folded her arms and started looking around.

He was feeling like a total fool when she suddenly squealed with delight and jumped up. She had spotted his erection, and pounced on it like a hungry cat. She lined it up, and then impaled herself so violently that he thought she'd broken it.

He picked up another word from her then. He repeated it twice to make sure he had it right. The way things were going, he might have to use this one a lot.

"Ouch!"

Jim had popped his first cherry. It might have been his misconceptions about lesbian lovemaking, but he had never considered the possibility that he'd be piercing a hymen among these sexually active women. Didn't Lesbians ram their entire fists inside each other? Didn't that girl in "Chasing Amy" say they crammed their arms in up to the elbows?

Once she got over the shock of having hurt herself, Youshi started bouncing up and down on him like a pogo stick. It was time for Jim to be the teacher and Youshi the student.

"Ouch, ouch, ouch," Jim said in time with her bounces.

She stopped, a concerned look on her face.

Jim's thrusts were far slower, and he said, "food," every time he went in.

She giggled, but understood what he ment. She taught him another word, and he was fairly certain it ment "nice."

Jim thought it was the best fuck of his life. He was bitterly disappointed that she didn't come close to having an orgasm.

Her attitude was completely the opposite. She whooped as soon as he came and dove to the ground next to him. She used his chest to prop herself up, and soon had her shoulders in the grass and her legs sticking up in the air. She was grinning at him with wide, innocent, euphoria.

She taught him another word. She taught it to him as she gently stroked his chest with one hand. She cooed it to him as she gazed into his eyes and rubbed her belly.

"Baby," she said, repeatedly, "baby."

A fist to the throat couldn't match this emotional sledgehammer. An eddy of pathos was flowing in this tranquil stream. She was ripping his heart out, and he couldn't even put his arms around her, or hide his face.

"What's all the excitement?"

"Youshi is having a baby."

"Yes, I'm pregnant. I have a baby. The male gave it to me last night."

"That's wonderful. Can I feel it?"

"Somebody tell Wise Mother."

"How do you know?"

"I caught all of its baby juice. There was a lot. That's why I have this on, otherwise it would still be leaking out."

"Youshi, dear, may I speak with you?"

"Come over here, Wise Mother. Have you heard?"

"Yes, dear. Could your girls leave us alone a moment?"

"Isn't this exciting? It isn't even baby night yet, and Youshi is pregnant."

"Is it true?"

"Yes."

"Hey, everybody, Youshi's going to have a baby."

Jim felt sick. Youshi stood in the center of a growing crowd, and an idiot could see why they were so excited. They were feeling her belly, some even putting their ear to it, and none of them seemed able to stand still.

A five-year-old ran over and wrapped her arms around his neck. She had been hugging him for a while before any of the women noticed. Two came over, obviously nervous, and were telling the kid to do something. The kid got petulant and tried to stick her hand in Jim's mouth.

Jim understood what was going on and let her put her hand in. Then he showed them his teeth, closed them enough to touch both sides of the kids wrists, and left them that way until the kid pulled her hand out.

Kids can say, "I told you so," in several languages, long before they can talk.

At least they'd know that he wouldn't hurt the children, now what to do about everybody thinking Youshi was knocked up after one fuck.

The older woman, the one they called Wise Mother, was glaring at him. He shrugged his shoulders, and shook his head. She snorted, and then turned away. Her head shot back in a classic double take, and Jim winked at her.

"What's the matter, Wise Mother?"

"You look like you got the final food whistle."

"No. It's nothing."

"Are you feeling all right?"

"Youshi, please listen. Baby juice doesn't take every time. You know that."

"It took. I know it did. I can feel it growing."

"You can't know anything after just a few hours."

"Yes I can. It's right here. I'm going to have a baby."

"Get the weavers. I want them to fashion a rope for its ankles that will let it walk, but won't let it run. Make another one for its hands so it can't untie its legs. I want the rest of those ropes off it so it can walk among us. It will also sleep in a tent tonight."

"It sleeps in my tent tonight."

"Yes, it could sleep in your tent, Youshi, but . ."

"It's settled. It sleeps in my tent."

"Youshi, don't cut its ropes yet. The weavers aren't ready."

"It will wait until they are ready."

"It might run away."

"It won't run away from me."

The tension was thick enough to cut with a knife. The knife was being used to cut Jim's ropes, however, and he was so stiff she had to help him to his feet.

He stretched and growled, and with the way he towered over them, most of them took a step back. Youshi took a step closer and stood as tall as she could next to him.

He patted her backside, damn he'd wanted to do that for a long time, and walked to the nearest tree. He could see her holding her breath, nervously, but she was holding her arms up, telling the others to let him be.

He stepped behind the tree and nearly collapsed with relief as he emptied his bladder for the first time in eighteen hours.

She was jumping up and down, and clapping her fists together by the time he had jogged back to her.

"It's time for me to make my move, Youshi," he said in English, "It might look a little over dramatic, but I think it's the right way to play it. Keep your fingers crossed for me."

He took Youshi by the hand and brought her with him as he walked up to Wise Mother. Sinking to one knee, he took her hand, held it tight enough that she'd have to make a scene to pull it free, and kissed the back of her hand.

When he stood again, he saw many of the expressions he'd seen on his own mothers face throughout his childhood. Affection, understanding, and "what am I going to do with you, you sweet talking monster?"

The rest of the tribe took it just as he'd wanted them to take it. The two girls who were fashioning ropes to tie him with, tossed them away, and the others started their incessant jumping and chattering as they closed in around him like a flock of birds.

For the first time since landing on this new Earth, his feeling of foreboding was starting to slip away. He was just taking a deep breath of relief when Youshi blew a gasket.

She was single handedly clearing a two-foot circle around him with slaps and a temper tantrum, when Wise Mother rushed up and put a stop to it. The two squared off, and Jim didn't have to understand their words to know that he'd better intervene.

He grabbed Youshi and started dragging her away. She resisted, trying to get in the last word, so he lengthened his stride and pulled her with him.

He had just pulled her past the edge of the crowd when she whacked him in the shoulder with her stick. He stopped, glared at her, pulled the stick out of her hand and put it back in her belt. Then he jerked her arm and dragged her the rest of the way to the nearest tent.

Jim didn't know what to do next. He couldn't just barge into a tent at random, and standing there wasn't the grand exit he needed. Youshi was a total wreck, and wouldn't be any help at all. She was standing with her head down and wouldn't look at anyone. Everyone knew she'd made a fool of herself, and the way she was folding in on herself told him that she knew it better than anyone.

Jim's mind worked, but his left side wasn't helping. Doing what he felt like doing finally saved him. He pulled her close, put her head on his shoulder, and gently patted her as she fell apart.

He tried to keep the others back with a raised palm, but they ignored him and piled in.

Wise Mother gave him a wane smile as he looked out at her from the center of a huge, blubbering, group hug.

"Your voice makes my hair stand on end, but I can tell what you want to say. How long will it take until you can speak as we do?"

"I never will, Wise Mother. The voice of your people is music, and my voice is a tree breaking in the wind. The words I know come from Youshi. She speaks to me when the sun shines and when it is dark. When the wind blows, she speaks to me, and when it stops, she speaks more. She has not stopped talking to me since the crying time, and I think she will keep talking after she goes to sleep. She even talks to me when I have to squat standing up."

"You have become a strange kind of best friend to her. She guards you like a sick child that can't be saved. Something has changed in the village and I wish my Wise Mother were here to council me."

"I am a best friend to you and all of this village. I don't want any more great cries. But my world has changed, and because of that, your world will change too. . . . . .What's happening?"

"We are invaded. Enemies are in the village."

Jim burst out of the tent and into the chaos. A good fifty women had invaded the village, and girls from both sides were whacking each other with their little sticks. The enemy girls were easy to spot; they all had blue eye shadow, and a matching blue line on their foreheads. There weren't near enough of them to conquer the village, but they were winning against the thirty or so they were fighting.

Jim dove into the fray, but couldn't bring himself to hurt anyone. It looked and sounded like a war, but the simple fact was that no one was really getting hurt. He got whacked several times before he came up with his battle tactic. He started taking the stupid sticks away from the enemy soldiers.

The battle was over in no time after that. The enemy girls were all on their knees and glaring at him as he dumped his collection of sticks in a pile, and the girls from his village each picked an enemy and stood in front of them.

"Wise Mother, would you mind telling me what the hell's going on here?" Jim said.

"They lost," she said, "They are debased and must show it."

Jim watched as one after another of his villages girls bent over and spread their ass cheeks. The enemy girls then kissed them right on the pucker. The kiss was held until the victor girl stood up strait again. The victors didn't rub it in, so to speak, but they didn't rush themselves that much either.

"And if they'd won, we would have had to kiss their butts?"

"Of course."

"That's it? You have wars to see who kisses whose ass?"

"No, of course not. Don't be ridiculous. If they had won, they would have taken five of our girls. We're not taking five of theirs because we already have five prisoners for this month. We got them just before we caught you."

margo_x_x
margo_x_x
66 Followers