A World of Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
margo_x_x
margo_x_x
66 Followers

"The only difference between the babies that we make, and the ones the baby temples make, is that half of them will be boys. They are the children form of males. When they grow up, they can make babies too."

"How many babies can you start?"

"I can start more babies than ten baby centers. And when my sons grow up, they'll start babies even faster. In the time before runes, we were told to be fruitful and multiply. Who wants to have a baby?"

P.S.

I Spy, You Spy by spunknwagnels was a story here at literotica where he used nothing but dialogue.

He got me inspired, and this is what came out. I know I fell far short of just dialogue, but I was having too much fun with the story to let its goal stand in my way.

I hope you had half as much fun reading it as I had writing it.

Love,

Margo_x_x

margo_x_x
margo_x_x
66 Followers