A Writer in Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max was also biting his lip, trying to induce some measure of distraction, feeling his orgasm building much quicker then he expected. His eyes were glued to the scene playing out in front of him, her hands were glistening with her excitement, rolling, stroking, and rubbing he felt beads of sweat rolling down the back of his neck, fighting for control over his arousal.

"Are you close Max?" she whispered.

"Y..Yes!" he moaned out closing his eyes tightly to stave off another wave of pleasure. He heard her moan softly opening his eyes he saw her licking her sticky juices from her fingers, letting them slide from between her red lips with a soft pop.

Whimpering softly he tried to slow his stokes, he could feel his own member throb with each stroke making him more and more sensitive with each pass of his precum covered hand.

"Cum for me Max, show me what you got!" she said seductively flashing him a wicked grin. It was too much for him, he was on the edge of reason and he didn't care anymore if he lost, the urge to release was too much.

'Well if your gonna lose Max, at least make it memorable.' he thought quickly before is brain worked out the ramifications of his actions, he stood up grabbing the back of her chair kissed her fiercely on the lips, his tongue diving into her mouth with reckless abandonment. Breaking the kiss to look into her eyes, he moaned out her name thrust his hips forward feeling the sweet sensation of release.

The first release of his seed made Tina jump in shock, looking down she watched the thick stream of his orgasm draw a line down between her breasts. She glanced to his cock, watching the next eruption spray from his manhood splashing against her stomach with a soft splat, causing her to giggle quietly.

"Oh god! Tina!" he moaned out trying to keep his shaking knees from giving out and send him tumbling down on top of her. Letting go of the chair he carefully sat back down on the edge of the couch, fighting to catch his breath. Looking back at Tina he saw her sitting in the chair, covered in his seed, with a beaming smile on her face.

"Holy fuck Max!" she called out excitedly looking down at the cum that was pooling in her lap.

"I'm sorry.." he whispered hanging his head in shame.

"Sorry nothing Max, that was fucking hot!" she beamed climbing out of the chair and pushing him back on the couch so she could climb into his lap, feeling his sticky seed run down her thighs. "You have no idea how much that turned me on!" she exclaimed forcing his face up and kissing him deeply on the mouth.

"Really?" Max tried to say around her passionate kissing. Sitting back from him she looked in the eyes, seeing the slight confusion in them.

"Max," she whispered sweetly, "I promise if you do something I don't enjoy I will tell you. I want you to be adventurous, I want you to experiment."

Max gave her a warm smile in return pulling her close and kissing her softly, slipping his hands around her hips to gently cup her bottom. Slowly she pulled away from him, letting the kiss linger for a moment before standing up and stripping off his shirt.

"Come with me!" she softly spoke, holding out her hand. Max took it standing up and kicking off his sweats, giving her a confused look. She quietly led him into the bathroom shutting the door behind him and making him stand facing the glass shower door.

Max rested back against the counter watching her turn on the shower holding her hand out under the water to test the temperature. She turned back flashing a sexy smile as she stepped into the shower letting the water cascade down her body to wash away the sticky mess he had made.

Leaning back against the opposite wall she stood there staring at him with an alluring grin, running her fingers through her brown hair. Reaching over to a small shelf she grabbed the bar of soap, rolling it in her hands building a white frothy lather.

"Max? Will you come wash my front?" she whimpered holding out the bar of soap out to him. Smiling back at her he pushed off from the counter stepping into the shower pulling the door shut behind him.

******

Max nervously sat in the small Italian restaurant that they had agreed to meet at. Glancing around the room he watched other couples chatting quietly at their table, under the low candle light that filled the room. He spared a glance to the door each time he saw someone come in hoping that it was Tina.

The waiter had stopped twice at his table, asking if he was ready to order, each time he asked for a refill of his water and another basket of bread sticks. Glancing down at his watch he noticed that she was already thirty minutes late. Leaning back in the chair he scanned the room again hoping that she had been here the whole time just sitting at another table, nervously waiting for him to show as well.

He jumped when he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket, excited he reached in flicking on the screen to see that there was a message from her. It read. "Sorry can't make tonight, am leaving town, take care of yourself T~"

Max sat back in shock, reading the text twice more before the realization of her words started to sink in. Quickly he typed back "What is going on?? Why?" He sat staring at his phone, willing her to respond, questioning every comment, and conversation they ever had searching for the thing that had turned her away.

Standing up from the chair he pulled a twenty dollar bill from his wallet leaving it on the table as he grabbed his coat and headed for the door. As soon as he was outside he dialed her number it rang once then he heard the familiar tone and her voice telling him to leave a message. He canceled the call and pushed the redial, again he got her voice mail. Angrily he redialed her phone again it rang several times then he heard her voice mail. He left a hurried message pleading with Tina to call him and explain what was going on.

Standing on the curb he fought with the urge to run around the city looking for her, but not knowing where she lived it was the proverbial "needle in a haystack" Stuffing his phone in his pants pocket he hung his head with grief turning in the direction of his home.

******

Standing on the street corner she saw him exit the restaurant, she watched him pace back and forth, feeling her own phone vibrate with each step he took. A tear streaked down her cheek, reaching for her phone silencing the vibrations and sending the caller to her voice mail.

Pain gripped her chest watching as she watched him hang his head in shame, defeated he slowly turned towards the direction of his house. Watching him leave she straightened her shoulders, she knew this was for the best, she knew she could not return the feelings he had for her, she was a broken soul. Biting her lower lip and fighting back another rush of tears she whispered, "I am sorry Max.."

Turning away she slowly made her way back to her apartment, only focusing on putting one foot in front of the other and push aside her own emotions.

12