A Writer in Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's ok, I understand, I am glad you came by." Max remarked.

"Hey can I ask you a favor?" she inquired, stepping in front of him and taking her book bag off her shoulder.

"Sure"

"Can I borrow your shower? I know its weird but I just got off work and I feel really dirty and I don't want to sit on your nice things in my work clothes."

"Yeah no problem, I can get you some sweats or something to wear..."

"Nope I brought a change of clothes, just a hot shower." she said with a beaming smile.

"Yeah the shower is over there, and there should be some towels in the closet in the bathroom."

"Thanks, I will only be about 10 minutes, then we can talk and see if we can drum up some story ideas for you!" she exclaimed, leaning forward she gave his right cheek a quick kiss, before turning and heading to the bathroom.

Max stood in the middle of the living room in a state of shock, he could feel his manhood straining against his jeans threatening to break the zipper. The feel of her lips on his cheek burned like a thousands suns, and his heart was thundering like a summer storm. Smiling he shook his head slightly walking in a daze over to the phone, trying to focus on calling the chef and asking him to send up his order.

******

Max stood up when he heard the bathroom door open, shoving his nervous hands into his pockets he waited for her to appear. His laptop sat on the small end table, close at hand just in case, his body started to betray some dirty thoughts. Tina came into view moments later wearing a simple navy blue t-shirt and a pair of faded blue jeans. She gave him a quick smile running her fingers through her still damp brown hair.

Max felt his pulse raced letting his gaze wander over her form, while watching her cross the room stand in front of him. He noticed she wasn't wearing any shoes and that the nails of her toes were colored a deep red colored nail polish.

"What?" she asked coming to a halt in front of him, seeing the surprised look on his face. "Is my fly undone?" she asked looking down and pulling on the zipper of her pants.

"You..you look amazing.." Max mumbled.

"Aw, thanks! So what's for dinner?" she asked glancing into the untouched kitchen.

"It should be here in a moment or two, I wasn't sure what you wanted so I ordered a couple of different things."

"Ordered? I thought you were gonna cook for me?" she replied sadly, sticking out her bottom lip in a mocking frown.

"Well I figured killing you on the first date with my cooking would not bode well for me." Max chuckled nervously.

"Oh? So this is a "date?" Tina snidely remarked, turning away from him slightly to glance around the room.

"Well...I mean, not a date, but you know..I am a horrible cook, and, I..." Max stammered trying to quickly explain his foul choice of words. Tina chuckled softly waving a hand at him to stop worrying, slowly she crossed into the living room to a small table set against the wall with several photographs displayed on it.

"Is this your family?" Tina questioned picking up a small silver frame, the picture was old, and featured two boys sitting next to a Christmas tree unwrapping presents.

"Uh yeah." Max replied walking over to stand next to her, glancing at the picture he gave a sad smile. "That is me and my older brother at Christmas." Pointing to the larger of the two kids. "I was nine years old in that picture, my brother is twelve."

"You guys are cute!" she replied setting down the picture and grabbing a second one off the desk, this was in a gold colored frame and was much larger. The picture was a family photo, which featured the two boys, who appeared to be older, an older female, Tina assumed was his mother, and a larger built male who looked like a much older version of the two boys.

"My Mother and father, Jim and Kimberly Summers." he replied pointing them out in the picture.

"Your mother is very pretty in this photo."

"Yeah, thanks." Max said looking longingly at the image. Tina glanced at him and could see a note of sorrow on his face. She was about to say something when a loud knock sounded from the front door. "Dinners here." Max said excitedly turning away from her and walking towards the front door. Tina set down the photo and made a mental note to ask him why he looked so sad.

Glancing around the corner she watched two men pushing two large rolling carts, full of silver covered dishes, the smell of savory delights filled the room as they entered. Her stomach growled quietly, and her mouth watered, watching them take several of the covers off, exposing fish, hamburgers, fries, some steamed vegetables and other wondrous plates of food. "Dinner is served." Max stated holding his hands out presenting the two carts to her.

They each choose a dish and sat at the dinner table quietly munching and commenting about the food. Tina opted for the hamburger and steamed vegetables, she was awe struck at how juicy the burger was and giggled as a bit of juice ran down her palm. Max felt his pants tighten watching he small pink tongue glide through her palm licking up the sticky mess. Tina glanced at Max after she was done flashing him a sexy smile before uttering "This is so good!"

They talked quietly between bites, sharing a bit about themselves, Max discovered that Tina was the oldest of four siblings, having twin younger sisters and a younger brother, which her parents nicknamed "Opps!" He found out that she moved to the city a year ago after quitting her job, in search of fresh start, in the mean time she picked up a part-time job at a local five star restaurant waiting tables. "Not my dream job, but it pays the bills for now." she remarked plucking one of the steamed carrots from the bowl with her finger tips and munching on it.

With a satisfied sigh, Tina leaned back in her seat, "So!, lets see what you have been working on." Max got up from his chair and walked over to pick up his laptop. Opening it up he tapped a couple of keys while walking slowly back to the table. "This is a very rough draft, just so you know..." He replied timidly handing her the laptop.

"No worries, now let me see..." she replied setting the laptop in front of her.

Max quietly cleaned up the table while Tina read, offering her some more wine which she declined, asking if he had a Diet Soda instead. When he came back from the kitchen he found her curled up in the corner of his large brown couch, he offered her the Soda in a glass with ice and then sat down in the chair opposite her. He watched her face intently trying to figure out the many faces she made as she read his story. Max fidgeted in his seat, he was apprehensive about showing her his unfinished work, but desperately needed some inspiration or he would lose his publishing contract and be forced to pay back the small advance the publisher gave him.

Standing up he quietly walked around behind her to see where she was at in the story. Glancing over her shoulder he knew she was coming up to one of the sex scenes, he could see that her cheeks were slightly flushed.

"You know..standing behind me will not get me to read any faster." she sang out not taking her eyes from the screen. Max blushed mumbling an apology before slipping off to his room to find a book to read while he waited.

Picking out one of his favorite science fiction authors, he walked back into the living room just as Tina was setting the laptop down on the couch next to her; Her face was flushed, and she was drinking heavily from the glass of soda he had brought her.

"Are you ok?" Max asked sitting down in the chair across from her.

"Oh yeah!" Tina giggled, setting the half empty cup down. "Ok so! I have a couple of things I want to say before I get into this story. First, I really like your plots and ideas, your characters show true emotion and a normal amount of response to most situations but sometimes they are lacking in depth. Secondly your writing is very strong, but the sex scenes are kinda a mixed bag." she reached down and took another sip from her glass.

"What do you mean "mixed bag?" Max replied sitting back and giving her a questioning look.

"Well, it is hard to explain. Sometimes your sex scenes kinda jump around a bit too much. Like for example, this first scene with Jeff and Krissy, I mean he is taking her from behind and then she just swings around and drops on her back? Really you could add a couple of steps in between to make the transition much more believable."

Ok.." Max got up and grabbed the laptop opening a new document he started quickly typing a note to himself with her suggestions. "What else?" he asked looking back at her.

"Well." She stated rising from the couch and slowly walked towards the opposite end. "The scene where Krissy is giving him a hummer. "Most men have no idea all the little tricks you can pull on a guy while doing that, like humming, rolling your tongue, massaging the base, you know, more then just sucking. You need to spice that scene up a bit."

Max tapped again on his laptop, adding her suggestions to his list of ideas that were already starting to form in his mind. Glancing back he noticed that she was nibbling on her bottom lip, and appeared to be deep in thought and staring at him. "What?" he asked giving her a confused smile.

"Well, there is one more problem, and I am not sure how to explain it." she remarked, placing her hands on her hips.

"It's ok you know your not gonna hurt my feelings." he stated leaning back in his chair.

"I know, its just i am not sure how to explain it, so that it will make sense."

"Can you..show me?" he tentatively asked. He watched he gnaw on her lip, glancing from him to the couch, appearing to be mulling over what she wanted to do.

"Ok. Here put down your laptop down and sit down in the center of the couch." Max closed the laptop and shifted across the room to the couch, taking a seat he watched her pace back and forth still deep in thought.

Tina stopped pacing and stood right in front of him. "hm-mm, ok you know how you have Krissy's doing a strip tease for Jeff, well its ok, but it is lacking a couple of things."

"Ok, but what?" Max asked looking confused.

"Well for one thing she needs to keep eye contact with him, as much as she can. Eye contact is key." Tina replied bending at the waist to make eye contact with him. Her eyes were like two pools of crystal clear blue tropical waters, sparkling brightly under a full moon. He felt a sudden calm rush over him, his body slowly relaxed, the tension washing away, under her unwavering gaze.

Held by her gaze he didn't realize that she was slowly swaying her hips her hands slipped up her hips, as she hummed softly to herself dancing to some unheard music. She slowly turned in a circle in the center of the room, crossing her arms she grabbed the bottom of her blue shirt, pulling it up slightly exposing her lower back to him. Max tried to swallow past the lump in his throat, watching her motion intently and feeling his manhood straining against the leg of his boxers.

Tina gave him a sultry smile, and then mimicked the final removal of her shirt, tossing it away. Crossing her arms in front of her breasts she completed her turn, then took a step toward him, leaning in close, her lips inches from his she sighed softly before standing up, reaching behind her to mimic the removal of her bra.

Max watched in awe as she flicked off each imaginary strap, dropping her arms, she tossed the fictitious bra aside, bring her hands to her stomach and slowly sliding them up to cup her breasts, with a quiet giggle. She slowly rolled her hips lowering her self to the floor, sighing and moaning till she was on her knees. Max leaned forward on the couch, watching her lean back onto one hand while the the other, slipped back down her body and came to rest against the button of her blue jeans. She slowly pumped her hips toward him, dropping her head back sighing quietly.

Max was beyond aroused, his heart was thundering in his chest, while his hands were shaking with anticipation. Licking his lips he followed her roving, hand watching it stop at the button then glanced back to her eyes, only to be caught once again in their hypnotic gaze. He tried to glance back and forth from her hand resting on her jeans to those amazing blue eyes. Slowly she looked down at her hand and his gaze followed, as she fingered the small brass colored button pulling on it gently. Max held his breath, trying to will the button to give in the hopes that she would continue to remove the faded blue garment.

She was watching him intently, she could see the effects her dancing was having on him, his face was flushed, his chest was heaving, she knew she had his undivided attention, and she reveled in it. She also noticed that the dance was having an effect on her as well, her nipples were hard under her sheer bra, and she could feel a familiar satisfying tingle of arousal between her legs. Smiling to herself she pushed just enough to feel the button on her pants release, glancing up to see him watching her with unbridled lust in his eyes.

Sitting up she slowly crawled towards him on hands and knees, she could see the bulge in his pants and felt a rush of excitement jump through her body like a bolt of lightening. She placed her hands on his knees feeling him jump from her touch, she brought her face with in inches of his keeping eye contact, while she slowly climbed into his lap, making him sit back by just force of her will alone. She quietly straddled his lap, placing her forearms on his shoulders, letting her fingers comb through the hair on the back of his head. She could feel his arousal poking against the inside of her thigh, while she slowly dropped her head brushing her lips along the side of his neck, smiling when she felt him shiver.

Sitting up in his lap, she felt his hands resting on her hips, she wiggled her hips slightly feeling his stiff manhood grind against her inner thigh, edging closer to her now throbbing sex. They both were breathing heavily with arousal, they sat motionless, lost in the moment.

Every thought and feeling urging him on to kiss her, touch her, to do something, but his head got in the way, visions of kissing her and sending her into a rage flashed through his mind, thoughts of her slapping him or worse for taking advantage of her honest help.

Tina sensed his hesitation, finding it almost noble and endearing, but her body wanted more, the mock strip tease, the gentle touches, the intensity she saw in his eyes, spurred her sexual desire, pushing her past the realm of rational thought, letting her own sexual hunger take the lead.

Slipping her fingers through the hair on the back of his head, she threw caution to the wind, and leaned in close softly pressing her lips against his. She felt his body tighten for a split second before relaxing, she smiled feeling his hands wrap around her hips, pulling her closer to him.

Max was in a state of pure bliss, her warm lips were locked with his, her body was wrapped around his, feeling her lips part slightly pushing her tongue past his lips to intertwine with his, making the embrace complete.

He left out a muffled moan feeling her hands comb through his hair, the kiss grew in hunger and passion, their tongues danced and fought for control. She felt his hips push up instinctively grinding against her, stimulating her already buzzing sex.

Breaking the kiss Tina sat back in his arms, grinding her hips down urging him to make a move, but she could see the apprehension on his face. Not wanting to wait for him to decide what to do next, Tina slowly climbed out of his lap and stood before him.

Max felt confusion watching her stand up in front of him, she had large grin on her face, from looking down at his lap. Realizing that his arousal was very visible through his pants, he felt himself blush, laying his hands in his lap in a vain attempt to cover his erection.

Narrowing her eyes she flashed a mischievous grin, Tina reached down grabbing her shirt and pulled it over her head, and down into his lap. Glancing up he saw her small perky breasts concealed by a pink lace bra, he could see her nipples hard with arousal pushing against the sheer material.

Smiling she slipped her hands down to her pants, like she had done before during the strip tease and unzipped her zipper wiggling her hips, so that the jeans fell off on their own, crumpling to the ground around her ankles. She was wearing a pair of boy cut pink lace panties, reaching out she grabbed his hand urging him to stand up.

Being a couple of inches shorter then him she gently kissed him on the lips, and lacing her fingers through his, she slowly took a step away from him, pulling him along behind her, leading him back to what she assumed was his bedroom.

Stopping at the door at the end of the hallway she turned slightly and fixed him a very serious look. "Max, I need you to promise me something.." she whispered

"Ok.." he said hoarsely.

"Promise, that tonight, you act with your heart and not your head." She whispered reaching up to touch his cheek.

Max reached up taking her hand in his, leaning down her kissed her lightly on the lips. "I promise." he whispered back.

Grabbing the front of his shirt she pulled him into the bedroom before she could even stop to think about her own actions, he was kissing her again hard, grabbing her around the waist he carried her over to the bed. Their tongues danced, their hands roamed, she was surprised at the abrupt change in him, and it was turning her on even more.

Wiggling out of his grasp, she placed one hand on his chest forcing him to stop for a second so she could catch her breath. He opened his mouth to speak but she placed a finger to his lips, while the other hand grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled it over his head. She arched her eyebrow and was stunned to see that he was in a lot better shape then she had guessed. He was not sporting six-pack abs, but he had some decent muscle definition in his chest and stomach that tapered nicely into the waist band of his jeans.

Reaching down she grabbed the front of his pants pulling him closely, pushing her breasts into his chest. She kissed him deeply, humming softly, all the while she was unbuttoning of his jeans, and pulling at the zipper. She smiled around the kiss, feeling him shiver slightly, when her hand brushed against his hard manhood, while pushing the jeans down to collect at his feet.

Grabbing him by the hips she spun him towards the bed, forcing him to walk backward till his knees bumped against the cushion. Pushing him into a seated position, she pushed open his knees with hers, and stood between his open legs, stealing glances at his boxers, which had several dark spots on them around the head, presumably where his arousal had leaked out. Leaning back on his palms he watched her reach back and undo the clasp on her pink bra, smiling he looked up to her face, seeing a bit of apprehension, in her smile, he had not seen before.

Holding his breath he watched the straps of the bra become loose, slipping off her shoulders, letting the bra fall away from her to the floor, exposing her breasts to him. Her nipples were small and hard, sticking out from the light brown of her aureola, pointing towards him urging him to suckle them.

Tina cupped her breasts gently rubbing and pulling on the nipples, with her index finger and thumb, sighing softly, she truly loved being watched while she pleasured herself, it was something she discovered with her last boyfriend, who enjoyed mutually masturbating for her. For now she desired more then to be watched, she wanted to be touched, and pleasured by another human being.

Max sat forward on the bed, grabbing her by the hips and pulling her closer to him, leaning close he took her right nipple into his mouth, swirling his tongue around it. Tina sighed loudly running her hands through his hair, while he sucked and pulled on the small tip, each lick making her pussy throb even more. Pulling away he kissed his way across her chest, till his mouth climbed her cream colored peak, to take in the other brown nipple.