A Writer in Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina climbed into his lap, forcing him to shift back on the bed, to allow her to straddle him, he wrapped his hands around her back, holding her close, feeling the warmth of her stomach on his chest. Giggling softly she pushed his head away, watching him fall back on the bed, with his arms stretched wide chuckling as his head hit the bed sheet.

Tina stood up above him swaying slightly to maintain her balance on the uneven bed. She gingerly took two steps placing her feet on either side of his head. Slowly her hands drifted to the only garment left to be removed, fingering the waistband she pushed it off watching it slide down her thighs and land on his face.

Max let out a small chuckle, which rolled in a moan when the scent of her sweet aroused sex, assaulted his nose. He could feel the dampness on the crotch of the panties, making his mouth water for more. He held onto the panties that had collected at her ankles so that she could step out of them, then with a shriek of joy she flopped down into her knees onto the bed, catching the end of the bed with he outstretched hands, keeping herself from tumbling off completely.

Max sat up, tossing the garment aside and climbed off the bed, watching her roll around and come to rest on her side, facing him. She propped her head in her hand, leaving the other to linger on her hip, her fingers casually stroking the side of her hip. He felt his hands shaking with anticipation, he had not felt this aroused in years, even after writing a steamy love scene in a novel, which usually left him feeling aroused, had never gotten him this on edge.

His gaze drifted over her naked form, taking in every detail, from the small freckles on her hip, to the small thin trail of light brown hair leading to her pussy. She smiled up at him arching her right eyebrow, questioning him silently, she was about to speak up when she saw his shaking hands drift to the waist band of his navy blue boxers. She nibbled on her lower lip, watching him blush a deep red and bend at the waist blocking her view, while he pushed down his boxers.

Her heart was thundering in her chest, a rush of long forgotten emotions welled up inside her watching her soon to be lover expose himself to her. She watched him slowly straighten up, she sucked in a deep breath when she saw his thick seven inch member bounce into view. The mushroom shaped head had a deep red, purplish hue, which glistened with his excitement, It bobbed slightly with each breath he took, and she could see thick veins spread along it's length. Trying to compose herself she raised her hand and made a "come hither" motion with her finger.

Max slowly climbed onto the bed, laying on his side next to her, but still left some distance between them. Tina gave a small sigh, sliding herself over to him with a giggle, pressing her body into his. She wrapped her top leg over his hip, kissing him deeply, feeling his manhood slip between her open legs and come to rest against her dripping flower, a shiver ran through her body, feeling his hot member pressing against her

Max slid his hand around her hips pulling her close, his body was trembling and he could not calm himself enough to make it stop. His mind was a rush of emotions, and thoughts, he wanted to shout out in joy, but another side of him was so worried he would not perform well and would end this night sooner then intended.

A single thought drifted through the chaos in his mind, reminding him to go with his heart and not his head, feeling her hips start to grind against him, he closed off the doors to his mind, and let his senses, his heart, take over.

In a move that shocked them both, Max shifted his weight rolling her onto her back, kneeling between her open legs, Max stood on all fours, kissing her deeply as he tried to probe with his aching cock. He felt her hand reach between them, grasping his member, causing him to moan out, feeling her gently move him around, till his head parted her lips, and sat at the cusp of her womanhood.

Pulling away so he could see her, he gave her a questioning look, ask if this is what she truly wanted, pushing slightly so the head of his penis pushed a bit deeper inside her. Feeling her legs, part wide then wrap around his hips, pushing him deeper inside her, answering his silly question.

Max felt a rush of excitement, feeling her warm body wrap around his manhood, Tina let out a groan of satisfaction, grabbing his hips and pushing more of him inside her. She grunted loudly when she felt the head of his penis bump deep inside her, holding his hips tightly she reveled in the feeling of being so fully filled, slowly worked her hips in a slow circle around him, trying to adjust to his girth.

Releasing her legs, from his hips, she smiled at him, biting her lower lip and pumping her hips, encouraging him to fuck her. Max got the subtle cue, and slowly pumped his hips toward her, trying to time it so their hips met when she pushed up.

"Oh God Max!" she whined tossing her head back, arching her back the feeling was intense, each time their hips meet a surge of energy crackled up her spine, sending her mind reeling. Max gave a satisfied grunt, unable to formulate anything beyond a simple noise.

Resting his elbows next to her head, he leaned down and kissed her, he felt her nails dig into his back, her legs wrapped back around his waist, thrusting up harder trying to engulf all of him with each thrust. She listened to his breathing, it was ragged and quick, she saw the strain on his face and knew he was holding back.

Stopping suddenly she kissed him deeply, pushing on him gently encouraging him to roll off of her onto his back. Max slowly rolled onto his back, but was surprised and amused to feel her roll with him, not allowing his cock to slip from her wet slit. Sitting up in his lap, her hands rested on his chest, rolling her hips she felt him slip deeper inside her.

"Fuck Max, you feel so good!" she moaned dropping her head, and slowly rocking her hips back and forth delighted to feel his manhood filling her so completely. It felt perfect.

Thrust his hips up, his mind in a sex induced haze, only conscious of the fact that he was buried deep in a woman, who aroused him so completely that he never wanted to move from this spot ever again; Sadly a familiar tingle was beginning to form in his manhood again, announcing his impending orgasm. He tried to think of something other then her, but could scantly remember his own name. Before they shifted he felt urge building, but the change of position staved it off for only a minute.

Tina's face hovered over him, pumping her hips slowly watching his face, she saw the look and smiling to herself she knew the struggle he was having. Giggling she kissed his neck gently then quickly nipped the soft flesh, causing him to jump in surprise.

"OW! What the.."he yelped, but quickly realized his urge to release had subsided. Looking up at her he saw her laughing quietly, then chomping her teeth at him in a mock bite. Smiling back he thrust his hips up hard, forcing her up off the bed, and cause her to squeal in pleasure. Grabbing her hips, he pulled her down tight to him, pumping his manhood inside her, causing her to yelp in glee with each thrust, her fingers dug into his chest as she tried in vain to hold on.

Tina felt her emotions bubbling to ahead, her mind swirled with lust, her breathing quickened and she knew she was getting close to the edge, her breath came in gasps, she leaned forward hovering over his face looking into his eyes, she could saw passion and lust in those deep brown eyes, but something more was there, something hidden that she had not seen before.

"Max..." she moaned softly feeling the pressure building, her sensitive sex was screaming for release, his eyes fluttered open locking with hers, she tried to speak, but nothing came out, as her body began to tremble, and shake with her orgasm, which ripped through her body, in a wave of emotion and bliss, she rested her head on his chest, groaning loudly grinding her hips down, forcing him to stop thrusting.

She felt him rocking slightly beneath her, glancing up she saw the strained look on his face, 'he was still trying to hold on' she thought, sitting forward she kissed him on the lips and slowly gently began to flex her muscles around his manhood. Grinning she wanted more, she needed to feel him release, sitting up in his lap she rocked her hips, grinding him down and wearing away his resolve, she felt another orgasm quickly building inside her, and she desperately wanted him to release with her.

His eyes were open, he was smiling broadly watching her body sway and glisten with sweat from their activity, her hands were wandering her own body, touching and teasing till they came to rest between them. He felt her probing fingers, dance between them, feeling her knuckles brushing the soft hair above his manhood.

A shiver of excitement ran through him, realizing that she was stroking her swollen clit while he slowly pumped inside her. Leaning forward on her free hand she looked deeply into his eyes giving him a weak smile, sighing softly and licking her lips.

It was too much, his tentative hold on his orgasm was slipping and with the realization that she was openly masturbating while they were having sex, was just to much to handle. Whimpering softly he thrust up once then twice, feeling her lips smash against his muffling his loud cry, as he felt his manhood release his seed inside her, wrapping one hand around her waist and another holding her head to his, he felt her rest her forehead against his as she grunted and moaned through her second, and just as powerful orgasm of the evening.

"Oh god you're amazing..." he whispered into her ear feeling her grab him around the head and hug him tightly.

*************

Max lay in bed, Tina's head was resting on his naked chest, both still drifting along with the afterglow of their union. He was gently stroking her hair, trying to find something to say to break the silence that had filled the room.

He felt her shift and lay her hand on his stomach, propping her head up to look up at him. "Max?" she whispered.

He looked down at her, a soft smile crossed his face, "Yeah?" he whispered back brushing a lock of hair from her face with his finger. She saw it again in his eyes, that emotion that had been hidden since the coffee shop that morning, the look of passion, caring, love. Worry twisted her stomach, when she realized that this was more then just a fling for him, this meant so much more, but she worried she could not return the feeling, a feeling she had lost many years ago.

Max opened his mouth to speak but was stopped by the smile that lit her features. "Nothing...never mind" She replied turning her head away from him, nibbling on her lip, she closed her eyes tight letting sleep take her.