All Comments on 'A Year Ago Ch. 05'

by MadQuill

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ffemt53ffemt53over 9 years ago
Please Don't Do It!!!!!

Why does just about every good transfemme story have to have a BDSM theme. I feel it ruins the story. Every transfemme I know hates BDSM.

Again well written and good story telling.

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgover 9 years ago
You're Creating An Amazing Story...

...But its twisting around pretty quickly, and its hard to know what parts of a current dialog (mentally spoken of otherwise) has to do with either the previous or following person's dialog. In other words its getting a little confusing. And Sara has 2 major learning curves she is about to discover. Both are fairly easy to figure out these days online via 'google' or any other search tool.

The first is about her sexuality in terms of her gender, of course these are very different things gender and sexual orientation, and their combination in her case causes some variations to occur. Many girls don't initially believe themselves to be attracted to men, and not all are, however its a funny thing that happens once a transsexual 'takes the big step' and really starts living and acting 24/7 as a female. Sex with a male can suddenly seem possible when they feel they are truly a female, where male on male sex before was simply sickening. But AS a female, desired AS a female by the male, knowing they desire the male AS a female, suddenly it just 'clicks' into place and they discover a 'new' sexual side to themselves. There are those that will 'label' it as 'bi' or even 'gay', when all these girls did was figure out something a little later than all of their gender issues. Usually this includes the feeling that they don't want their male partner to have ANYTHING to do with their 'boy parts'. Also... most girls seem to still be attracted to females, no matter what their attraction to males ends up being.

The second has to do with BDSM. S&M and BDSM are considered the same thing for the most part, but for our needs, I will stay with BDSM to reduce any confusion. I would differ that Transfemmes hate BDSM as certainly many just beginning the transition process will avoid it for its association with 'porn', however many are very involved with it and are quite active in their local BDSM communities. Now this is where a couple concepts are thrown around pretty carelessly, submission and domination, and SCC. If you've ever discussed the concepts of 'being' Male and 'being' Female and whether you must be entirely one or the other? Then you will understand this also applies for terms sub and Dom. Those that insist you must be one or the other, must see life in very black and white terms, with no Switches, Bisexuals... etc. So Sara has some homework to do, and based on both Cora and Angelica's shown level of knowledge right now, I'd say Sara can do better. Hope she finds a good doctor soon as that's key, and if she's serious about her BDSM needs, a Pro Dom is vital... sometimes vital to the new sub's very life. And SCC is the main reason why. At the very least a considered Dom should be fluent in the terms of the SCC rules and want to talk to the Sub in those terms as soon as possible.

This is a great start, and you're building a wonderful story of this girls new life. Creating such realism makes the story SO MUCH more powerful than most of the fantasy stuff that's out there by the ton. Best of luck, and I can't wait for the next chapter. Cheers! --- Josie

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sara's is an interesting story

Thanks for this

JoJoJuddJoJoJuddabout 9 years ago
Oh This is Fun

I recall a dear friend who caught my eyes drift downwards when she wore a low cut blouse. "you're jealous of my tits!" Such a great story. I try to attend a Midwest regional BDSM convention every year. Among the many break-out sessions is a series of forums and seminars regarding all things trans. BDSM is very popular in the TG community. It's spiritual for me. Thanks Maddie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous