A Year Ago Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I realized then how she was dressed, actual undressed. She was wearing a silk robe and slippers. I could make out that she was naked beneath the thin robe, her breasts hanging free beneath the garment.

I moved closer to Angelica, and seeing her breasts asked, "What will you do to your 'charge' Angelica? Will she be beaten or restrained for a few hours?"

She turned to look at my face, "You're treading on new ground young 'Lady' and I suggest you're not ready for the consequences quite yet. Soon maybe."

She turned causing her robe to fly loose, "but not now."

She stepped away saying, "I will take care of my Maid. Thomas will drive you home Sara, good afternoon. And be careful of his very nice cock, girl."

She turned and smiled, lifting her robe to expose her left ass cleft. She was right, I wasn't near ready for what I'd just witnessed.

Thomas entered a moment later. He clearly knew of all that had transpired. "I'll run you home now Mistress."

On the drive back I considered where this all began. Had Jenn just happened on me at the track or had she been near the house as well?

As Thomas pull up I asked him about Jenn, "You know of her situation, will she be beaten?"

I could see he was uncomfortable speaking to me, "Mistress Sara, I can't, I mean, you need not worry about Jenn. She knows what she did was wrong and she knows how the Mistress will punish her."

I was now curious about his involvement, "Did Jenn tell you she was going to spy on me?"

He shifted in his seat, "I can't say, I'm sorry."

I took this to be a confirmation and step out of the car. My phone buzzed. Cheryl texted me that she was working until 6pm today.

The End of part Nine

To be continued.

12