A Year To Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dirt Man
Dirt Man
383 Followers

"I'll be damned," said Joe the bass player, "that sissy is a sissy!"

"Oh Larry," Laura pouted, "now I'll never have any time with the mirror."

"I vote that Larry cleans up our dicks after we fuck each woman raw," Joe suggested.

Larry could only groan and blush as the vote taken became unanimous. By now Laura was primed and ready, so I had her come back and bend over the table, then with all her friends and husband watching as she stood with legs spread wide, I let my black hands crawl over her lily-white flesh. Exploring the backs of her legs, the tops of her nylons, her inner thighs, shaved mound, and oh so tantalizing rear end. I cupped her breasts then played with the erect nipples as I moved in behind her.

"Now watch carefully Larry," I said over my right shoulder, "this is how a woman really wants to be fucked. Ah..there, see how her pussy bulges out around the head of my black cock, all that nice pure white surrounding my darkness. I'll bet it makes those panties you're wearing wet, doesn't it? I'll bet you secretly wanted to lose just so you could watch your beautiful wife get her pussy gored by my bull dick, didn't you? Yeah, you white bastards are all the same, once you get something this good, you can't wait to see it fucked by someone else. It's nice knowing you sick bastards are so willing to share, too bad you never tell your women out right, they'd gladly take all the nigger dick they can find if you guys weren't such assholes about it."

Laura started cuming the moment I entered her, and with each inch she continued to cum over and over again. I'd seen this happen to white women the first time they take on the forbidden black man, it's all the differences hitting their minds at once, the black against white, good verses evil, male into female, innocence and depravity. Here out in the open there was the added bonus of exhibitionism, and as I started to fuck Laura's bald white pussy with my big black nigger dick where everyone could see, smell, and hear her delight all Laura could do was hang onto the edge of the table as her body went through one orgasm after another.

"Oooooh! Oooooooo! Uhn, shit! Mmmm....Hmmmm! Uhhh, ooh yessss! Yess! Sooo....good.....so goooooood! Fuck me! Yes, Fuck me with that big nigger dick! Fuck me! Fuck me harder! Faster! Fuck...Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

I always oblige a lady, and was soon giving Laura the full ten-inch stroke in and out at a blurring speed with my hands hanging on to her hips to support us both. I looked around, and saw that every body was staring at us, as if it had all been a joke so far, and I had broken the rules by actually daring to fuck one of the wives. I caught Sam's eye then, and winked.

"What are you waiting for Sam," I cried out, "it's fucking payday!"

Since Deanna was closest to him he clutched her to him in a kiss. The next thing I knew there was white pussy spread wide all over the room, and big black dicks pumping them for oil.

"Don't cum in them!" Larry's boss pleaded.

"Fuck you!" Joe threw over his shoulder, "should've thought about that before making such a stupid bet with this fine lady as bait!"

"But what if they get pregnant?" Larry whined.

"Then," I said, "you might want to check about getting some real breasts to feed the babies with Larry! Cause I intend on keeping Laura busy fuckā€™en all year."

"Ooooh fuuuuuck yess!" Laura cried out, "Don't ever stop! I'm your fucking white slut, tramp, whore for life nigger! Oh shit your fucking big! Can't stop cum...ing! Fuck me! Cum in me! I don't fucking care!!!.......just don't stop! Don't Stoppppppp! I'll fuck you alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!"

Eventually Laura did just that, as did all the ladies that night. But at that moment, my cock had a mind of its own and as Laura reached her latest Climax, my balls squeezed and my cock twitched as I erupted deep in Laura's silken cavern, spraying every bit of my pent up passion right there at the entrance of her womb.

"Aaaaaaarrrrrrrraaaaaaaaagggggggggggggg!" Laura screamed bloody fucking murder as nigger seed inundated every notch and cranny of her birth canal then leached out around our connection to lewdly plop, plop, plop down onto the wooden floor beneath us as the chorus line watched in utter horror.

All around me were the pleading voices of females and the grunts and groans of males slapping black flesh against white as I gathered my breath over Laura's bent heaving back. The feel of her smooth skin trembling, the smell of her hair, all the pheromones and emotions of a woman riled with wanton desire, that's what kept my dick lodged, and throbbing in her pulsating love chasm. Even though I had to have cum a pints worth in that clasping pussy, there was no way I was losing my hard on, not yet. I looked back at the chorus line, each of the men watching their wife whoring it up with a black man at their expense and humiliation, with one set of eyes surrounded by make up locked on where my cock was.

"Get over here sissy!" I commanded Larry, "No! Don't get up, crawl over here on your hands and knees like a girl should! It's time for desert motherfucker!"

Face turning redder by the moment Larry crawled over on his hands and knees.

"First clean up that mess on the floor wimp!"

Larry did as he was told licking up the slop from his wife's last fuck with me, and every time he finished I'd pull out a little from Laura and more of our commingled scum would plop to the floor for him to clean up. When just the head of my dick was left inside of Laura's twat I had him get under us, and open his mouth wide, and just as he did I pulled out of Laura and her cunt evacuated waterfall fashion into her husbands waiting mouth.

"That's it Girly Girl, eat that muck!" I said, "Yeah, lick it fresh out of the bowl too, that's it, show us how good you can eat some pussy, sissy boy! Eat it! And when your done sucking out that hole you can go back and sit with your faggot friends while I fuck your wife up the ass. You can clean my dick after that. Feel free to do the same with your buddies though," and I laughed as I guided my slime covered dick to the little brown puckered hole right next to Laura's well-stretched cunt. It looked like this was going to be a year to remember all right. One I'm sure Larry and his pals would never forget.

Dirt Man
Dirt Man
383 Followers
12