All Comments on 'A Year with Jonah Pt. 03'

by Thenewboy0

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
mikeyb85mikeyb85about 9 years ago
wow

Sooooo crazy, I really like the series, great job and keep them coming

canndcanndabout 9 years ago
what a douche

LOSER...he really screwed with Richard and that's not right. Even if he's separated, he should have been honest. Why is he living at this place?

I don't get why when he saw the car that he still went in. He knew he could be seen and the jig was up. kinda silly. Poor richard. I am kinda unsure about this story in general b/c the title implies this isn't going to last past a year even if they work it out. if it is going to be over, it kinda takes away from my desire to see what happens b/c I like a HEA. So, is that the case? Can you tell us?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Chapters aren't long enough!

Thenewboy0Thenewboy0about 9 years agoAuthor
Thank You

thank you to everyone who has been reading and keeping up with Richard and Jonah! I do really appreciate it!

For those wondering about the longevity of the relationship of Richard and Jonah, you need not worry, as there is plenty to come in this story; the couple have a lot in store for them, we have only just stretched the surface. There are plenty more twist and turns, and lots of encounters in the bedroom for the two!

Thank you once again, and I hope you all keep reading and enjoying!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous