A Young Witch Meets Her Maker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well yes. You are right about that. My father died."

"Every young woman seeking to connect with the energy of life needs a man to open her to the deepest forces."

"There is no man like that in my life, you're right. My stepfather has no idea about me. I hate him. He has totally taken control of my mother."

"Have you ever been with a man? I don't think you have."

"You think I should tell you these things without knowing anything about you?"

"You want to tell me. You know you want to tell me. You are a virgin aren't you?"

"Well yes I am. Only because I want to be. How could you tell that?"

"You more or less say so on your profile. You can be very powerful as a virgin, but you can never be a witch. You don't understand the most powerful forces in life."

"I know that. I haven't met any man yet who made me feel the way I want to feel."

"You are beautiful. Has no man ever asked you to take his seed?"

"Well yes. I guess I don't feel ready yet."

"You are ready Goddess. Don't you want to feel the power of a man's seed inside you."

"I do, but I am a little scared of it. I had a bad experience when I was younger."

"Tell me what happenned."

"It wasn't anything too terrible I guess. But the first night my stepfather went out with my mother, I was 11, and I woke up and heard these weird noises. So I got up and went downstairs and I saw him fucking my mother. I was really innocent at the time. I was completely shocked by it, and scared, but I kept watching."

The memory of that night came flooding back to me.

"Did it make you scared of sex?"

"Well I stood and watched for like a long time. And his cock was just huge and red, and the tip of it looked like the tip of the Devil's tail, and he was pushing it into my mother really hard and she sounded like it hurt her, but she kept letting him do it. And then I have this really vivid memory, he started fucking her doggie style, really hard."

My cock was pushing against my pants with the recollection of that amazing night.

"And I thought he was really angry with my mom and I didn't know what to do. Then he must have cum cause they relaxed and then my mom reached back to him and told him that she loved him. That really shocked me, and they were moving so I rushed back to bed and never told anyone about it. But then that night I touched myself for the first time."

"You had your first orgasm that night?"

"Yeah. I just touched myself and when I touched myself my clit got hard and I kept going and the orgasm just came on me. And since then I have felt really guilty - like I wanted to have sex with the Devil. That was what got me interested in witchcraft. I wanted to find out if I could stop the feelings that night gave me. I feel so wicked all the time."

"Do you bring yourself to orgasm thinking about that night?"

"Yes. All the time. I really hate my stepfather for that. I have never been able to get him out of my mind, and he totally controls my mother. I used to hear them fucking all the time, so I made them let me come out and live over the garage. And I got given a Catholic education, which made me feel worse, and I have been trying to find some other way to deal with it."

"Haven't you ever wanted to have sex?"

"I can't. Every time I dream about sex, I dream about my stepfather fucking me with that huge cock and me telling him that I love him and then I see my mother watching me, and she is masturbating. I can't get those ideas out of my head. Some boys have tried to get me into sex, but as soon as they try to touch my clit, I can't handle it."

"You need to confront this and overcome it. Do you want to find a master who can help you control your fear and move on?"

"Yes I do, but so far none of the Masters who have contacted me have made much sense to me. It's like they want me to commit to them without even knowing them."

"I think you know that I connect with you. Do you want to open yourself to that connection?"

"I want to be open."

We talked for hours into the night, only metres apart in real life, with Beth asleep upstairs. As she opened up to me, I used what I knew about her to heighten the sense of a fated connection. She was much more timid than I had expected, nothing like the brash, self-confident persona she showed her parents. I had to be patient and careful.

I tested her and talked to her and did my best to maintain an apparent knowledge of the elemental forces Sara wanted to conjure up. At four in the morning I told her that I wanted to get to bed before the sun came up - a silly thing to say, but she accepted it solemnly. She went to bed with a promise to be online at the same time the next night. I clambered up the stairs.

My wife had learned to cope with my long hours and high sex drive. When I crawled into bed behind her with my cock still hard from my conversation with her daughter, she was asleep, naked and on her side. I took some lube from the bedside table, applied it freely to my knob, then onto her luscious cunt, and eased my knob into her. Beth woke up, "Oh Bobbie!"

The next morning I told Beth I was working at home. She went to work taking Ashley to school and soon after Sara left for college without any farewell. I waited half an hour then went over to Sara's upstairs dungeon of a room. My search was diligent and careful and soon I found a bound book hidden under a chest of drawers. Now I had this girl in my power.

I spent the next two hours reading Sara's journal, making notes that would help me in my evolving plan. The fact that Sara was a virgin had come as a complete surprise to me, and the sexuality she had spoken of, so intense and uncontrolled, just like her mother, had put the idea in my head that maybe it was me who needed to free her of her guilty innocence.

At 9:00 that night I went into my study, saying I had a lot of work. At 10:00 I saw Sara come online and immediately renewed our conversation. Using what I had learned in her room, I was soon able to make Sara believe we really did have a deep connection. I was able to predict the outcomes of her stories, and I could tell she was slowly falling under my spell.

After three nights of this, Sara agreed to fall under the power of her first master, and I began my slow and tantalising instruction. I had spent a hours online and in the city library researching wicca and witchcraft in general, I even got out Sara's birth certificate and paid good money to have a detailed astrological chart prepared. She was fascinated by my insight.

I began to suggest spells that she might use to make her life better. I suggested a spell for wealth, and then told Beth I thought we should increase Sara's allowance and buy her a new car for her birthday. Of course, I had Beth tell Sara all this, and watched with real pleasure as Sara's face lit up with wonder and joy at this apparent magic, at my apparent power.

My knowledge came at a price. I was her master and I need to exert my authority. I had her agree that when she was ready or when I demanded, I would be the one to take her virginity. Then I told her I wanted to see all of her body, and the next day I heard Sara sweetening up Beth and working around to the request for a digital camera.

So regularly was Sara online by 10:00 each night she never would have made the connection that I was always alone in my study by that time. As time passed I became more demanding. First I wanted pictures of her naked, after some time and research, I had her sending pics to me of her cunt spread open with a jinsing root eased a few inches into her tight virgin hole.

The idea of using Halloween as the night of nights for my Sara dawned on me when Beth asked if I was going to be able to come to a party we had been invited to. I hesitated, and the idea flashed into my mind. "No," I finally said, "I have a men only function at the club, for men who have lost the spirit of All Saint's Eve." Beth knew better than to question me.

I had four weeks to pull off my plan, but first I had to have a plan, and I spent some luscious hours fucking my wife while letting my mind wander on the subject of exactly how I was going to fuck her daughter. When I had all the details clear in my mind, I told Sara, "gothgoddessoflove" that the time had come for her to submit her body to mine.

Sara is an intelligent girl, and I was surprised at how suggestible she was, but I had excellent information, and after a while I had relaxed with my power over her. I knew she would do it. Over the next weeks I gave her instructions on how to prepare herself and her dungeon bedroom for her sacrifice to Eros. I had to spend my seed in her - at midnight, of course.

I instructed her to let her pubic hair grow out and then have it all waxed off the day before Halloween. She was to fast from the midnight before our assignation, she was to bathe in a bath tinged with special oils, she was to douche both her cunt and her ass with pure water, she was to wear no make-up. Over the days I thought up a lot of fun ideas and instructed her.

On Halloween night, Beth and Ashley were going to leave early for a family party at a friend's place on the other side of town. They were going as fairies, in tutus, and as they paraded for me I found myself looking longingly at Ashley's sweet round ass. Then I noticed how even now her mother's ass looked good in tights - my lust had kept her firm and young.

As always before she went out at night alone, Beth came over and whispered in my ear that she wanted to say goodbye and walked up to her room. This was a little ritual I had introduced to keep her good and make her happy. Women love to think that their husbands are still jealous of their bodies and their physical needs. I still loved to fuck Beth.

I followed her up to her room. Beth didn't go out without me very often, and I enjoyed the sensuality of this part of the discipline I imposed on my wife. I went into the room and closed the door. Beth was leaning against the foot of the bend with one hand, her other hand down her tights. I stood behind her and dropped my pants and pulled my cock out of my briefs.

I pulled her tights and thong down to her knees. I could see her finger sliding into her wet cunt as she got herself ready for me. I pulled the cheeks of her ass apart and put my hard cock between her legs. Beth took my shaft in her hand and guided my knob into her pretty cunt and I thrust deep into this woman I knew so well. Tonight she was an appetiser.

Beth and I shared a deep love of a good fuck. While she liked romance, she also loved it that I still enjoyed a quick animalistic fuck to empty my balls and pump a load into her belly. While I stood behind her holding her hips and fucking her deep, Beth tickled her clit and squeezed tight on my cock. She had been looking forward to this all day.

Beth was so deeply orgasmic she could cum almost as soon as my cock was inside her, but she was a good wife and knew the feeling of my cock swelling ready to blow. When she knew I was ready Beth let her orgasm come, pushing back hard onto the base of my cock. As I felt her cunt clenching on me I thrust deep and felt my seed burst into her spasms.

When we recovered I pulled my cock out of Beth's fluttering quim and she pulled up her tights with her cunt dripping cum. That was the way I liked her to go out into the world, and most mornings and any night she went out alone, Beth would have my wad inside her, and a recent memory of the feeling of my cock swelling and pushing and throbbing inside her.

Soon Beth and Ashley were on their way to the party. I knew they would stay there until well past midnight, so I would be unlikely to be disturbed. Sara had rolled her eyes with horror when Beth had invited her to the party, and I knew that she was deeply involved in following my directions for the night. Over the weeks I had watched her preparing herself for me.

I put on a tuxedo and went out to back yard and climbed the stairs to Sara's door, they were metal and my leather shoes were noisy. I knocked on the door and tried to open it. It was locked with music blaring. I knocked again and eventually Sara opened the door - not enough to let me in - and stood looking at me both nervous and apparently annoyed.

"I just came to tell you I was leaving. Your mom has already gone. I won't be back til late."

"Like I care. Try not to wake me up when you get home."

"Have you got any plans? I thought you would be out tonight."

"You don't know anything about me Bob. Have a nice night with the suits."

She shut the door and the music ramped up again. It was just 9:00pm. I had told Sara to be ready for me at 11:00, so I had two hours to complete my preparations. I got in the car and drove three miles to the motel where I had booked a room. I checked in and took my costume from the trunk and went up to shower and change. I had gone to some trouble for tonight.

My costume was a laced leather vest and leather pants with a laced leather codpiece. I had a tight fitting black leather mask with a goat's head mask to go over that. To complete the cover I wanted for myself I had a long black cloak. In a bag I had the implements of what I had planned as a ritual of sacrifice. Sara didn't know all the details yet - I had some surprises.

I had learned some Latin at college and I had made up a few ritual sounding chants to use during my performance. While it wasn't in any way imbued with magical powers, I had also brought along a thick hard dildo, 12 inches long and a good thickness and weight. I checked myself out in the mirror then had a couple of drinks to settle myself. I was on schedule.

I took the goat's head mask off to make my way to my car and drove back to a park that was a hundred yards down my street. At ten to eleven I got out of my car and walked quickly down the street to our house, and silently slipped into our yard. I had rubber soled boots on so my footfall could not be heard. Our house was dark. I carefully climbed the stairs.

I tried Sara's door and found it open. I waited for the chimes of the clock I had ordered Sara to purchase to sound eleven. When the first chime sounded I opened the door and slipped inside. The room was more tidy than it had ever been before. Sara was lying in the middle of her bed, covered by a white sheet, with a black blindfold covering her eyes.

One candle burned by her bed and there was a chant from the Tibetan Book of the Dead murmuring low from her stereo. Incense filled the air. The windows were blacked out and there was very little light. I was well disguised and Sara was blindfolded, but I wanted to make sure there was no chance of her realising my true identity. She had obeyed exactly.

I carefully shut the door and let the bolt off slowly, deftly (I had practiced this) so there was no sound. I walked over to Sara's bed. She was beautifully calm, obviously committed to this ritual and her quest for the powers of nature. Without putting down my bag I took hold of the sheet and pulled it down off Sara's body. She stayed perfectly still. Now it would begin.

I had instructed Sara that she must not speak or move during the ritual, that she must surrender her body to mine, for me to take from her the freshness of her virgin spirit, and for her to earn the knowledge that I would pump into her body with my precious semen. I was in complete control. I set down my bag on the bed, and took out its contents.

I had a bottle of almond oil, a birch switch, tarot cards, some silk ties, a bottle of red ink, a Chinese calligraphy brush and, of course, my dildo. Sara was laying out in front of me now, naked and blindfold, her body moving evenly with her breathing, her two pierced nipples hard and thick from the chill in the air, her gorgeous mound bare, her pink cunt lips peeking out.

I had told Sara the ritual involved repeating certain chants a certain number of times while we shared energy at the centres of her bodily energy. This would give me the flexibility to make it up as I went along - and as things progressed. I had told her there would be one major channel of that energy for the ritual, and I knelt beside her and undid my codspiece.

My cock was hot and hard and thick. I took her hand from the bed and clasped it around the thick base of my meat. I saw Sara's lips part as she felt my cock for the first time. She remained still and I took my hand away. I started a repetitious low chant under my breath, barely audible in my pig Latin and I poured oil into her belly button. It ran down her belly.

I put my fingers into the oil in Sara's belly button and then ran them lightly over the parted lips of her mouth, letting my finger slip in. Tasting the sweet almond oil Sara, started to suck on my finger and I repeated my chant a few times while this most modest penetration sent a little shiver down to my cock. I noticed Sara's grip tighten on my cock.

I took my fingers out and then with both hands I dipped my fingers in the oil and took hold of both of her erect nipples, anointing them with oil, then squeezing them, tugging slightly on the rings which pierced the sensitive flesh. As I chanted a new chant I squeezed her nipples and played. Her breathing quickened and I saw glistening dew on her bare cunt lips.

After a little time I stopped chanting and let go of her now red nubs and poured some oil into the palm of my hand. With oil dripping onto her belly through my fingers I moved my hand down to her cunt and simply cupped her whole mons in my hand, covering her with oil. I began to rub against her clit with the palm of my hand and I heard Sara gasp with pleasure.

I slipped one finger into her cunt, so tight, so tight, and began another chant, fingering her slowly and deeply in the rhythm of my meaningless murmuring. I slowly built up the rhythm and as Sara's gorgeously tight cunt opened up I slid another finger into the tight rim of muscle and began to push them deeper into her cunt in time with my monotonous chant.

Sara was unconsciously stroking me with her hand on my cock as my fingers probed her cunt. I poured oil onto the knob and shaft of my cock and it ran down to Sara's fingers. The lubrication meant her hand started to work along the length of my shaft, and for a little while I fingered her while she beat me off, my cock getting harder and thicker and slicker.

During all of this I took my time, spending long slow minutes in each part of the impromptu ritual I was performing. I had an hour to spend enjoying Sara's body before I was time for me to empty my balls into her womb, and I wanted her to be aching for the hard bone of my cock when I finally eased it into her to take her maidenhead and cast my spell upon her.

Finally I stopped the chant and slowly removed my fingers from Sara's hot honey pot. I took her hand away from my cock and stood up. Sara didn't move, but her chest was heaving now as she sucked in air and her whole body seemed to be almost electric in the soft candle glow. I stood at the end of the bed, pulled Sara's legs apart and got on my knees between them.

My cock was hard and thick and glistening with oil, Sara's cunt was open and puckered from my fingers, slick with oil and her juices. I leaned forward and put my knob into her tight ring then into her cunt, watching her cunt lips stretch over the thick rim of my knob, swallowing it. Her cunt was not completely open, a vestige of hymen impeded my deeper entry.

I fell forward onto my hands and arching my back I said one quick little chant and then thrust my cock deep into Sara's divine cunt. She gave a little cry and I felt her legs spread wider as my cock thrust deep up into her heavenly soft wet cunt. I forgot about rituals now and put my elbows on either side of her head and just began to rut, thrusting my cock up her.

I could feel the silky lining of Sara's cunt stretching on my hot bone. She was wet and soon I was drawing my cock fully out of her on each stroke then pushing the knob into her tight cunt again and thrusting deep up into her belly, my knob banging into her cervix. She was moaning now as I pumped her. I just kept up a steady rhythm, exploring her with my cock.