All Comments on 'Aaron, Cum For Me'

by scribbleskillz

Sort by:
  • 73 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Very nice story. I loved the build up the most actually, hoped it had gone on just a bit longer but still liked it when they finally took the plunge. Hope to see more of your work soon.

Ed2379Ed2379about 14 years ago
Well written

This is a very well written and interesting story. Keep up the good work and thanks for the stories.

TalenhawkTalenhawkabout 14 years ago
Outstanding

That was a great story. I really enjoyed the verbal interaction just as much as the physical one.

IMcRoutIMcRoutabout 14 years ago
Good Story

and with a bit of editing it might become an even better one. ('Aaron was memorized' - although you had it right the second time - ; 'pulled her skirt hirer up' p.2, 'completely the hug' p.3, etc.). These things distract from enjoying the story completely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Outstanding Story

From the start you captivate the audience. Having mother and son come close to doing the deed and then keeping everyone wonder if they will do the deed; very nice. I have seen those dice and now am very curious about using them in the future for some much needed excite in bed. Keep putting out stories; you do justice to the name "Erotica".

ableoneableableoneableabout 14 years ago
I don't understand why this story does not have a red H adjacent.

Very well done. I wish that I had thought of this angle. Your execution was probably better than what I would have written. I hope to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Very Well written

I normally do not send comments when reading erotica on teh site. But was really wrapped up in the writting and enjoyed it. Thank you for submitting a very good piece.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Epic

This is just simply one of the best stories on this site. Loved reading this story, good from beginning to end. Original story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

great story. very graphic and descriptive. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Gadzooks

Good on you, gramattical gaffs aside. This wasn't so much a story as a really long seduction leading into sex. Works for me though because you did it perfectly. 5 stars for the sex scene and the build up to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Refreshing!

That was, without a doubt, one of the hottest stories I've read in a long time. Very unique and original. Hope you give us more soon!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
A great well written and conceived story

The story flowed really smooth and was completely entertaining. Erotic enough through out to keep my interest and was very loving with a happy ending.

Everything needed to make a great story.

Thanks

YamiBoyYamiBoyalmost 14 years ago
^__^

It's a pity it took so long for me to fin this story. So well written and hot at the same time. You got it going there! Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the awesome work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
very beleavable

notice my typo up there. thus i dont write much, but thank you for doing so. it was a nicely laid out scene, very realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent!

This is a very well crafted story, both by construction and content. I have to say it was one of the most enjoyable read I've had in a while.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing

I can't believe how brilliant this is. I don't usually comment, but I just had to for this one. You have got an amazing writing style and told this story to perfection.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A small point

The present participle should not be used as if it were the present indicative or the simple past. Elegant variation, with which most stories on this site are riddled, should be avoided, too. Ignore the awful example of television presenters. I hope this helps...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well done

I'll add my voice to the chorus of praises you've received on this work. Beautiful dramatic tension and suspense until the end. I really enjoyed the characters. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow...

Simply amazing!

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinover 13 years ago
Thank you!

What a wonderful story! Great passion and imagery. Only one regret. I could only vote a 5 Star. But it deserved at least 10.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I've been reading Literotica's stories for at least three years now and only one story comes close to the intensity of yours. It was truly mesmerizing and had the perfect build up and perfect ending, for an amazing read, I thank you.

DesideriaPanteraDesideriaPanteraalmost 13 years ago
Love it

As always, you have stolen my breath and a piece of my heart with your wonderfully vibrant characters. You have a true talent and I find myself waiting in anticipation for your next submission. ~ Desi

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
INCREDIBLE

I've been reading literotica stories for 2 years now and this is THE most memorable story i've ever read

The characters the plot the story, everything was just fantastic

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
what a nasty bitch!!

my god woman you are the slut!! this world needs more like you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
amazing writing

Your writing was amazing, wonderfully written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
One of the best

Great read, had me all the way. Like your style. Look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very excellent

Great everything, loved it, an excellent mom/son story. Hope to see more stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You just gave me a reason to write again

Good story,liked the way the tension built up between mother and son.Now I write amaturely in a literary sex site in the internet.I've had a writer's block and after reading this i've come up with a solution in getting over the block.Get them Naughty Dices.It makes the stories i'll be writing unpredictable in the intimate moments of the characters I will be writing of real and fiction.

EarthAngelXXXEarthAngelXXXalmost 10 years ago
Classic taboo story

Completely riveting. Great details. Scorching hot. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ive lost my words

i dont know wat to say i read this story three times in a day it fells still man you made it you should get an award for this

its little bad sad cause i find it so late

man more stories of mom son world's waiting for ur stories plz

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

If there was a Pulitzer for porn you would win it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Best Mother Son story I have ever read!

Best Mother Son story I have ever read! Thanks

vividlyyoursvividlyyoursover 9 years ago
A masterful tale

Your ability to capture the anticipation, to build the characters (and the readers) to the point we all know is coming, is incredible. Too many mom/son stories have the characters boinking within a page, but you really brought things along at a much more realistic pace and in a much more realistic setting. One of the best stories I've read here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sizzling hot

That was hands down the most erotic story i have ever read, unbelievable, thankyou

zompaktozompaktoabout 9 years ago
Freakin Sweet!

..........Best. Story. I've. Read. Here.

Favorited the story & you!

anubeloreanubelorealmost 9 years ago
damn, every time

I read this story it just gets better...or at least I'm surprised at how good it is every time I read it. The only thing that might've made it better would be if she had told Aaron to climax inside her. But then, that's my kink, I suppose. *clears throat*

Fantastic story, Scribbleskillz. But then, you have yet to demonstrate the ability to write a story that is anything less than fantastic. (I even enjoy your stories that have adultery in them! That never happens! Not to say I wouldn't like them better sans infidelity -I would- but just to point out how excellent your work is- it can even make me ignore one of my (normally) uncontrollable pet peeves!) Keep writing, and I'll keep loving your work!

-Anubelore ;)

ansdguyansdguyalmost 9 years ago
My second time reading

And just a good as the first time. I wish I could give this one 10 stars. I don't feel the need to break down the story into specifics. Suffices to say, it drew me in immediately and kept me wanting to devour each new progression of the affair. Very, very erotic. I only with that Clair was my mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More!

You're my favourite author. Do you have any work elsewhere? I need more!

MarraTedMarraTedabout 8 years ago
Great story,well scripted, and not too explicit

I will certainly be looking out for more publications with some anticipation.

TheSweeterTheWineTheSweeterTheWineabout 8 years ago
Excellent seduction

Very hot with a great build-up. Thanks for writing it.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 8 years ago
Yummy!

So happy to find your story! It's amazingly good! Thank you!

hyperlizardhyperlizardover 7 years ago

Amazing great story wish it would continue

Dawger1000Dawger1000almost 7 years ago
Outstanding

One of the best here. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Excellent, sexy, with a lot of feeling written, I loved it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

I have read a lot of incest stories, but this would have to be one of the best. Well written, plenty of suspense and not over the top. A very realistic and believable story. Thanks for sharing such a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow! I like your style.

Just read it after I got the lead from The Sweeter the Wine favorites list. Going to see what else you have on Literotica. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
You are a legend.

I am so glad I found you.

Your writing is unbelievable and so sexy.

PLEASE write more now.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 5 years ago
Great but ending came up short.

Loved the story and the sex at the end was good but... I was so wrapped up in the story I wanted to know what happened with her book!?! Would have been nice to have a couple of paragraphs at the end to say... I don't know. The next morning she took a couple hours using his suggestions and their experiences from the night before and finished the story and sent it to her publisher... story hits #1 for 3 months top 10 for a year. They team up she writes, he edits, they publish, and have great sex together.

Kpick96205Kpick96205about 5 years ago
Great Read

Did a great job on this story. It kept me rivited to see what would happen next. I look forward to reading more of your work. Keep up the good work.

Smoochint5555Smoochint5555about 5 years ago
One of the best stories I’ve read

Your characters and the situation was great. I loved the mutual seduction of the story. Thank you.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 5 years ago
A very yummy story

Very well written and lots of fun too... Thank you!

goducks111goducks111almost 5 years ago
clever story

quite brilliant. well-written, and very sexy. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Next ppllz

It would be nice if you had added ass fun in this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent SKILL.

You display outstanding writing skills. Your turn of phrase is wonderful. And, obviously, you really know how to describe a wonderful physical experience. Extremely enjoyable and extremely HOT! Thank you, so much. I have to read your other stories, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot!

Fucking awesome. Too good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is an amazing story, very rarely do I get drawn into a story where I can't stop until I am done but this was one of those times. Far to short but still amazing.

Oldsofty1961Oldsofty1961about 3 years ago
Very nice

Wasn't sure at the start but ended in a bang rates double high five .

BluejayzzzBluejayzzzalmost 3 years ago

Exquisite. Erotic. Tantalizing. Well crafted, masterfully written and captivating. I totally forgot to breathe while I was reading, and unfortunately I'm in a public place, or I would have been masturbating along with them. I was hoping for a "Caress - Ass" roll of the dice, but I'll have to see what your other stories offer. This is by far my favorite story. (PS. I think you meant Mom to have 36C or 38C breasts, not 30Cs.)

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyover 2 years ago

I second all the very appreciative comments, just one remark unsettled me somewhat: they continued for the next seven years- what happened afterward? Did they drift apart, did the son crave for someone younger, have I misread something? For me it would have been sufficient to say they lived happily ever after, real life is more than harsh enough oftentimes. Other than that, wonderful story with building pressure until they just have to burst. And am I ever grateful if dominance and violence take a backseat.

Recently I read a couple of stories by other authors that were enjoyable, but each of them let their heroes and heroines cohabitat multiple times a day and more often than not blowjobs, 69ers, handjobs took place, with the hint that the female loved it so much to give head. It became to much. Why not put most of the time the sex organs to their intended use? Ideally both will come from that. The average female sure can have more orgasms per day than the average male, so why blow this gap even wider with activities which make the guy come solo? Just a remark I had on my mind, not that it's an occurrence in this story.

ambiosloambiosloover 2 years ago

Lots of crying and moaning in these stories, it never ends.... Your story would do a lot better without it.

jcus0511jcus0511over 2 years ago

Fab writing hot & edgy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Again, one of the best stories I've ever read on Literotica. You not only have a very vivid imagination, you tell a story very well! Looking forward to reading more.

greasedsilvergreasedsilverover 1 year ago

I'm blown away! What a great story, and written so well (other than a few typos). I loved it! Thank you for your talent and for these thoughts you put to paper, Well played.

tachikomatachikomaover 1 year ago

Best I've read on this site so far.

CoffeeLXIXCoffeeLXIXover 1 year ago

Very well written. Excellent story. One of the best here.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Top 3 best story on this website

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Absotively incredible !

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fantastic. You truly are one of the best authors on Lit. Glad you are back to it after such a long time away as well.

Jamr47Jamr477 months ago

I enjoyed your story. In my opinion, it is very well written and kept me wanting to read to the end.

Some of the other story writers on this site could take some lessons from you as their stories are so repetitive with the wording whereas yours is not.

I hope you continue writing stories.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I liked this. The build up was just right. And the ending was great, and it implies they're still going at it strong to this very day.

One minor complaint I have is that he should have finished inside her the first time instead of on her; I think that would have been a lot more meaningful and intimate. That being said, they made up for it right after and had years of togetherness to come (and are still at it).

Another one would be she shouldn't have her tubes tied. Don't know why many authors go that route; must be a personal thing. It kind of removes a kinky element from the equation since there's no risk or desire for pregnancy and a family between the pair. Some of us find that element adds a lot to this kind of relationship, something hot and beautiful, though I understand why some don't like or want it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It kept me glued the whole time. Wonderful read

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 1 month ago

I was late for work because I had to finish reading this. 5 stars!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscribbleskillz@scribbleskillz
Thank you to those who have asked, but I do not take commissions. Taking a short break from writing and hope to be able to type something again soon.