All Comments on 'Aaron's New Stepsister Ch. 02'

by barrymanilow

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good story

Aarons a prude. The twists u mention I have a feeling involve Stephen and Kristy fucking. Even before Aaron came home and well before that. Maybe even Mom and Dad participating with them.

In that case Aaron will probably reject them all and leave!!!! Looking forward to the ending, but not the ending I would like or expected!!!????

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved this story

I loved this story - dreamed of shooting hot cum over Kristy

db85016db85016over 11 years ago
HOT!

Awesome story! PLEASE keep Mom and Dad out of the story... (getting sexually involved)

I can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not Incest

First off, incest is blood relations. Half-siblings would count, but step siblings do not. Secondly, since the two step-siblings having sex didn't grow up together and have a more brother-sister relationship to build on, its not even that taboo. Finally, however, the story is really hot. I almost stopped reading when Tracy was freaked out about the "incest", but so glad I kept reading.

GizmorGizmorover 11 years ago
Stepsister

This is an excellent story, well written and keeps my attention Looking for ch. 3. Thanks.

Redwinger7Redwinger7over 11 years ago
good follow up

to the first part. Look forward to the next chapter. A lot of ways this could go. Aaron and Kristy get caught by mom and dad but since they're not really related get the blessing of parents. Stephen could get together with Tracy. Another route could be Tracy and Aaron get together and Kristy joins them. Mom and dad could also get involved and the six could share.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hot

Normally not a fan of step sibling sex, especially if they weren't raised together. Usually think its a bit of a cop out. That's not the case here though especially since there are hints that more is going on and the fact that she always calls him brother and tells him to fuck his sister. whatevers going to happen in the last part I would bet it involves blood relative sex in some way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

Love the story so far . Many comments on what people think is going to happen so here is my two cents worth . I believe the reason that Stephen and Kristy's mom and dad got divorced and it was a bitter one is that the dad was right about the mom cheating on him and it was with Aaron's dad . Kristy was the outcome of the affair . Kristy found this out after she had to have a kidney transplant or something and her mom had to tell her . Stephen still does not know . Only Kristy's mom , Kristy and Aaron's dad . That i think is also the reason that Kristy told Aaron that she was saving herself for him .

kaidmankaidmanover 11 years ago
dynamite

you wrote a great story I loved it and anyone who says its not incest doesn't know anything it is definitely in that category as they are siblings through marriage it could be said its vanilla incest I don't normally read these types of incest stories but I couldn't put it down very well done and hopefully he can get her to think of him when doing it together I feel the sis is picturing her real bro when with her step bro I hope they end up together they look nice as a couple

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
I know that you have probably written the next chapter...

But it would be nice if Kristy resolved the question about Stephen by showing that she was NOT using Aaron as a substitute for Stephen in her mind. That would ease Aaron's mind about that. It would be good if they ended up as a permanent couple.

This is a really good story.

prop69prop69about 9 years ago
interesting..

I think she should approach her step brother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why

Had a good thing going then got someone else involved. Didn't even finish this chapter.a right put off.

ausvirgoausvirgoover 3 years ago

Loving it, although I'd love it more without the anal and facials, but that's just my prefences.

I see problems and pain ahead for Aaron, since he's got this special attraction to Kristy and she's apparently lying about being on the pill.

Frankie1952Frankie19525 months ago

Not a fan of outsiders involved in a sibling romance. spoils the taboo mood.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous