All Comments on 'Aaron's New Stepsister Ch. 03'

by barrymanilow

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great

We need to know more . Love this story and you can't end it here . So so much more you can hit on . Thanks and i really hope you will consider it .

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

was this put out somewhere else cause it seems like i read this page already

kaidmankaidmanover 11 years ago
great job

thats one fine series you did I would love to see a follow up to it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story

This is a great story. Please don't end it now.

reader018reader018over 11 years ago
Wow,wow,WOW!!!

I never saw that ending coming! For a first time writing,you were very good! Enjoyed the story,can't wait to read more from you!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

This series was AMAZING! For a first time writer, you did an outstanding job. There were many twists and turns, I didn't see that ending coming at all. Furthermore, I think you hit a great storyline here and I think you should continue this great series. Ill be looking for more of your work

redskinsfan6969redskinsfan6969over 11 years ago
very good story

would love to read what happens next

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
Very good ending, it really surprised me.

Although I really liked this story I think it ended at the very best possible place. Thank you for writing.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
Addendum to comment...

This ending made it all plain to me, all questions answered and it completely satisfied me. Again, great story.

beachbum1958beachbum1958about 11 years ago
Great Story

Now that is what you call an O'Henry ending! Sexy, satisfying, fun, please write some more like this! Definitely 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
mmmm

yeah, that's what I want to read about in my incest porno stories...in depth analysis of basketball trades!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
please do pt.4!!!!!!!!!!

this is great. please do a pt.4 because it would be incredible to see where they go from there. maybe have kristy and aaron change to dating in public. and the only ones who know the true about them is the two of them and their dad and her mom. let everyone else thinks that they are former step-siblings that developed feelings for each other and supressed them because of their parents marriage.

arrowglassarrowglassover 10 years ago
Great story,,,,,,,!

Loved the story...don't end it here!!!!!!!

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

Loved the story. There is no reason to end it here. Let them continue with only them knowing the truth. they can still be lovers and get married. Please I know this was to be the last part but reconsider and do it. Let them go on for one more chapter. Brothers and sisters do and can fall in love and marry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Loved the story. Please continue!!

BoiPussyBoiPussyover 9 years ago
An issue

For some reason I'm having trouble comprehending that last thing Kristy said about being told ten years ago. That he was her brother. Does this mean she knew the entire time? If so then why did she need to be told Keith was her dad? Was she told that or did she know everything already, and "played it out" ? If Keith didn't want to say anything and promised not to how come Heather told Kristy? Does Stephen know about any of this, at all at any given time? (-!_!-)

barrymanilowbarrymanilowover 9 years agoAuthor
Answers

"For some reason I'm having trouble comprehending that last thing Kristy said about being told ten years ago. That he was her brother. Does this mean she knew the entire time?"

Yes.

"If so then why did she need to be told Keith was her dad? Was she told that or did she know everything already, and "played it out" ?"

The latter.

" If Keith didn't want to say anything and promised not to how come Heather told Kristy?"

Because she wanted to be honest with her daughter.

"Does Stephen know about any of this, at all at any given time? (-!_!-)"

Nope.

barrymanilowbarrymanilowover 9 years agoAuthor
To be honest...

I want to sincerely thank everyone who made kind comments on this series but to be honest looking back on it I kind of hate this story that I wrote now.

The reason that I structured it in the way that I did was because when I wrote it I was really sheepish about embracing full on brother/sister sex stories so I kind of made it as "Diet Coke" incest as possible...I made it about step-siblings and then added an added a "secretly related after all" twist at the end.

In retrospect I kind of dislike this whole story.I wish at the time that I had the gonads to write a full on "full blooded, raised together since birth" bro/sis incest story but I was just not at that point from a creative standpoint.

From where I stand now this story actually gets me really annoyed because looking back on it I want Kristy to get together with Stephen and not Aaron and I wish I wrote it that way. My younger self provided plenty of hints towards a Stephen/Kristy relationship but only in the service of providing roleplay for her relationship with Aaron.

To that end, if there's anyone who enjoyed the writing style of this story but wishes it was between two characters who knew they were full-blooded brother and sister since birth, I encourage you to check out my profile and read my erotic incest fanfic about the TV show "Arrow" which can be seen on my literotica profile.

prop69prop69about 9 years ago
Mothers share nire than Fathers

It is not surprising that a Mother shared with a daughter. Many mothers and daughters are very close to each other. The menstration cycle, having sex, and other female questions..women share while men are less likely to share intimate details. Heather told Kristy more that keith was telling Aaron about Kristy being his sister. Heather assumed and correctly that Keith had kept his word about not telling Aaron. Heather was WARNING Kristy that Aaron would be coming over and to be aware of what might be said. How would Aaron accept the news? I would not be surprised if Heather and Kristy had shared the relationship with between Aaron and Kristy since they had their own secret.

A very interesting twist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Daym!

That's one naughty half-sister!

I enjoyed the story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nice

I it was probably one of the better endings story could have possibly had. thank you.

Hidalgo1001Hidalgo1001almost 8 years ago
Purrrrrfect

The series had all the right elements. Romance, Sex, Passion, Lust, Intrigue, and all in the right proportions, with a magnificent wrap up. Thanks. I can’t wait to read your next story.

LoliLoverForeverLoliLoverForeverover 7 years ago
This was a great story but...

Why did Kristy never tell Aaron that she was his sister's when ahe knew for 10 years? TInt would make sense to want that kind of relationship when the only other brother wasn't around. Also, if she was saving herself for Aaron, why did she always act like ahe did arounf Stephan when he came back into her life?

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94about 6 years ago
Now this is a great story

With a happy ending.

linnearlinnearover 5 years ago
Fantastic

Absolutely brilliant story telling. Her last line blew my mind, I only wish you were still writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
HOLE IN STORY?

Keith and Heather had the spark for each other and cheated on their spouses (or was Keith's wife already dead?), resulting in Kristy's birth. Heather's first marriage broke up over Kristy's birth which was 21 years ago. Heather has been free for 20+ years.

Aaron, who is 23, cannot remember his Mom. I think the story says Keith has been living without a wife for 20 years. So, since Keith and Heather were attracted to each other over 20 years ago, and have even gotten together for sex occasionally for about 20 years, why did they only recently get married? Why not provide Aaron with a mother, instead of being raised motherless and sisterless? It does not make sense to me why, if they are going to get married, they would wait for 20 years. I think this is a hole in the story. If it is not, it needs explanation.

In a comment, the author bemoans not having Kristy knowingly have relations with a full brother (as opposed to half or step brother). I disagree. I like the intrigue and twists of the story as it is. However, I do want to read his additional story, where they are full blood siblings.

Paul in Oklahoma

Rancher46Rancher46almost 4 years ago
A story that needs to continue

This a great story and the author should consider continuing it. Some stories are worth continuing and I believe this is one of them. A definite 5 star story.

ausvirgoausvirgoover 3 years ago

Loved it.

Great double-twist at the end!

Mind you, I didn't expect the half-sibling truth to have made much difference to her, since she'd already shown a keenness to be incestuous.

I'm guessing that the subtle hints that she might be lying about being on the pill were a decoy, to hide the real plot twist.

Of course if it was real life the fact her mum knows that she knew he was her half-brother all along would make it a bit more difficult for them to come out as a couple. Without that, they could just tell their parents something along the lines of "Hey, it's like how you two were so attracted to each other that you had sex even though you knew it was wrong, but as far as we knew what we were doing wasn't all that wrong, and by the time you told us we were madly in love". Since the parents are the only ones other than Aaron and Kristy who know they're half-siblings (except maybe Allen , and he's out of the picture), they're the only ones who would have to be brought around.

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto68over 2 years ago

Great writing. Didn't expect ending

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(12/19/2021) I read your message of seven years ago to your readers and I’m saddened at how you felt at that time. I need to say the way the characters progressed in their relationships would have made a terrible ending if Kristy did use Aaron ass a surrogate for Stephen. Would you have had Kristy dump, Aaron, at the end just to go back to lusting after her brother? Of course, the use and betrayal of Aaron would have made for a massively harsh ending, Of course, It would have turned the caring and generous girl into an evil manipulative monster. I had great affection for Aaron’s and Kristy’s characters and rooted for their happily ever after ending. IMO, you wrote a wonderful narrative with great characters and you made me care for them. Your series is going on my favorites list. The ending, IMO, was perfect for this narrative. I loved the twists and turns and the use of the laptop password. It was truly an enjoyable read. Perhaps you could have made Stephen the main male protagonist and Aaron a non-caring boyfriend she was seeing so she would be able to forget Stephen since they both believed that they would have had no possibility of a future together. But that’s not how the narrative progressed. It’s been ten years and I hope you haven’t given up on your writing. You should write a new narrative. A narrative of two siblings, at first rejecting their feelings for each other, then realizing their feelings are worth fighting for, and then both struggle for their happily ever after. I’ve written this before, if Shakespeare were alive today I would find a way of kicking his ass for the ending of Romeo and Juliet. Five stars for each chapter of this enjoyable series.

JReadmoreJReadmoreabout 2 years ago

Well the story certainly held my interest. It had more twists and turns than a corn maze.....But the best part was the happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why did the parents have to wait so long to get married if they were divorced for years

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was obvious to me that you would write the ending as that. But, also to me, there should be more to the story. It just does not go anywhere.

unclemerv77unclemerv77over 1 year ago

I loved the whole thing but, the ending was priceless

Gambit275Gambit27512 months ago

well this is a no; why do i feel like i've read this before somewhere else?

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundasson10 months ago

The ending was a great twist. :)

Frankie1952Frankie19525 months ago

Loved it especially your ending. what happens next in this relationship?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous