All Comments on 'Abbey Loves Cock & Pussy'

by mary0256

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
TOOOOOO LOOOOOOOOOOOONG

These should be stories...not novels.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Too Long

Way too long needs to be shorter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
worth the time

Despite the length,I read the whole thing and enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A wonderful tale.

What a great story. I hope you plan on adding more to it:) Loved all aspects of the story. Well told.

banzaibobbanzaibobalmost 17 years ago
Great Story!

Great story! Don't worry about the length, a lot of us like the journey which a longer story can take us.

BrettJBrettJalmost 17 years ago
From Another Author

Hi. Just read your story - it had some minor flaws, but a lot of potential. Will be reading the 2nd one soon. I will also be sending you a private message, so good luck!

reader_3634reader_3634over 8 years ago
Good Story

Ignore the 'Too Long' comments from people who don't even want to give their names. Many of the great authors on this site write chapters at least this long.

If you wouldn't mind, I would like to make one criticism about your writing style that I hope you find constructive. While you had a good story theme and developed it well - the way you wrote seemed a little cold, dispassionate and lacking in emotion. It is difficult to put my finger on exactly why but it felt a bit like being told about it at arms length rather than being involved in the emotions and feelings of the story. Maybe the language was more formal that you would normally use in speech? Maybe it was the use of many short, staccato sentences? It just didn't quite flow despite it being a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Rape is not erotic

Sorry, but you lost me when Jerry and David raped Abbey at the end of page 1. Rape is never erotic or sexy and should never be encouraged or condoned.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous