Abbey Loves Cock & Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abbey returned to her room as early as she could and went straight to bed. Abbey had no more than gotten under the covers when Patty got out of her bed and moved to Abbey's bed. Patty sat down and began to rub Abbey's shoulder and comment, "You know, Abbey, you really do have a nice body."

Abbey was a little embarrassed by this; but she made no attempt to stop Patty's advances. Patty rubbed on Abbey's shoulder some more and her other hand slid under the covers and she felt one of Abbey's breasts. The contact with Patty's hand caused Abbey's nipple to harden immediately. Abbey's emotions were quite mixed at this time. She was craving sexual satisfaction. Although she had sex with many women, she had never had sex with a confirmed lesbian before. All of her previous female partners had been women who craved men as much as she did.

The feeling between Abbey's legs was getting stronger as Patty rubbed her breast and Abbey reached for one of Patty's small, baggy tits. When Abbey did this, Patty pulled the covers off of Abbey and began to kiss her. Both nightgowns had been removed and Patty was between Abbey's legs. After Patty's tongue had brought Abbey to a good cum, Patty reached down beside the bed and picked up a two-headed strap-on dildo that she had placed there. Patty strapped it on herself with the smaller end inserted into her own aging pussy. She then mounted Abbey and drove the fourteen-inch piece of rubber into Abbey.

Abbey felt more stuffed than she ever had before as Patty continued to drive the large artificial cock into her pussy. Abbey did manage to cum; but she felt almost as uncomfortable when it was over as she had that first night that she had had sex.

After that first night, Abbey waited until she had seen Patty in the company of another woman before going to bed. If she didn't see Patty leaving with someone else, Abbey waited until quite late to go to bed. Her third night at the tournament, Abbey spend quite a bit of time talking with Doug Knowland. Doug's roommate had been sent home the day before, so he had a room to himself. After considerable banter, they realized that they were alone in the hospitality room. Doug said, "Why don't we go down to my room and talk?"

Abbey agreed and they each grabbed a fresh beer and walked down the hall. Once in the room, they sat facing each other; each one was on a separate bed. They spent a considerable amount of time discussing the tournament until Doug leaned across the space between the beds and kissed Abbey. When Abbey responded to his kiss, Doug moved across to the other bed and took her into his arms. They continued to kiss and then fell back onto the bed.

Doug was in seventh heaven as he fondled those large boobs. His hand slid under Abbey's shirt and he rubbed across the lacy material of her bra. He could feel those nipples poking against the flimsy bra. He slid his hand under the edge of her bra and began to toy with the hardened nipple. Abbey helped him remove her shirt and he undid the clasp on her bra. Doug stared in awe at those beautiful tits that had been exposed to his view. Just before he moved his mouth toward one of those nice tits, he exclaimed, "I have known you for two years and I just dreamed about holding these beautiful globes."

Abbey's hand slid under the waistband of his pants and she said, "Let's see if there is something in here that I should have been dreaming about." She wrapped her fingers around the hard shaft and said, "Not bad. You should be able to satisfy me with this." Doug continued to suck on her tits and they worked to rid each other of their remaining clothing. They kissed, licked and sucked nearly every part of each other's bodies for some length of time. Doug moved between her legs and started to slide his staff between the lips of her pussy. Within seconds of penetration, Abbey began to cum. Doug was not able to last long either. The two of them collapsed together and rested.

Abbey tossed his used condom aside and began to suck on Doug's cock in an attempt to get him hard again. He was a little slow to respond; but when he was standing tall, Abbey mounted him for another glorious orgasmic ride. They fell asleep in each other's arms. At six in the morning, Abbey woke him with an awesome blowjob. They had another quick fuck and then Abbey returned to her room.

Abbey was pleased that she did not have a game that morning until nine-thirty. She joined Doug one other night during the tournament. She had a good tournament and was selected to umpire the game just prior to the championship game. She was sexually and professionally fulfilled as she departed. She knew that on Monday, it would be a whole new world. This would be her first full week at work after she learned that she had been admitted to the bar.