Abbey the Horny Lawyer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abbey told him, "It sounds like Katie didn't want you to leave. Was last night the night that you finally got some of that? I take it that you were at Katie's all night."

Mike replied, "I told Katie some time ago that I wouldn't approach her about it again. I said that when she was ready, she should tell me. We spent the night on the floor in Mary Kirby's rec room."

Abbey commented, "As much as she tried to keep you there, maybe she was ready and didn't know how to tell you."

Mike smiled, "That might be the case; but I won't know until the end of next month when I come back home. For the next month, I am going to need a good supply of baby oil and some extra hand towels."

The conversation had Mike's cock half hard as he moved toward his room. He hurriedly put on the clothes that he had laid out the night before. As they walked to the door, Abbey rubbed his cock through his trousers and said, "Since I plan to stay overnight in Grafton, I'll make sure that this is taken care of before you have to spend a night in the dorm."

They were only about fifteen minutes late leaving the house. As Mike was getting into his car, Abbey said, "You follow me. I don't want to try to keep up with you as fast as you drive when you're leading."

The trip to Grafton took about ninety minutes and they had all of Mike's belongings moved into his dorm room by eleven o'clock. They left Mike's car in the dormitory parking lot and he rode with Abbey as they went to lunch. While in the restaurant, Abbey made a list of things that they had forgotten or neglected to bring with them. They would pick up those items before she left for home.

Abbey drove to the motel to see if she could check into her room yet. The room was ready and she took her bag to the room. Mike had left a bag in the car that had two changes of clothes in it for himself and he took that to the room. That afternoon, they went to the bookstore and purchased most of the books that he would need for his first semester. She wanted to get most of the things that he would need before she returned home because she had purposely kept a low credit limit on the credit card that Mike would be using while he was at school. Since they had time, they picked up the other things that were on the list that she had made.

They returned to the motel to change clothes before going out to supper. While at the motel, Abbey tried to call Jeannie to let her know that they were in town; but there was no answer at their home. Abbey left a message on the machine. As they were changing, Abbey noticed that Mike's cock was hardening. She asked him, "Do you need to be taken care of before we go to supper?"

Mike replied, "I don't need anything right now. It's just your sexy body causing me to react normally."

Abbey gave him a kiss and said, "We had better go to supper and then we can enjoy the rest of the evening in bed together."

They returned from supper and Mike took his mother in his arms and kissed her. He was running his hands all over her body as he began to disrobe her. Abbey's dress was at her ankles and her bra was hanging from her arms as Mike eased her onto the bed. He tossed her bra aside and slid her panties down her legs. His own clothes were swiftly removed and thrown to the floor. Their bodies were pressed together as Mike kissed his mother.

Mike said, "Mom, I want to make this special because this will be the last sex that I will get for about a month."

Abbey kissed him back and commented, "Unless you get lucky with one of the co-eds at the university."

The look on Mike's face cut right through Abbey. He said, "That would be cheating on Katie and I would never do that."

Abbey chuckled as she asked, "Isn't having sex with me cheating on Katie?"

The look on his face turned to one of incredulity, as he replied, "This isn't cheating because I love you, mom. Having sex with someone that you love could never be cheating.  I'm not sure, mom; but I think that I am beginning to love Katie and I think that maybe she loves me. Mom, if I become sure that I love Katie and if anything is going to come of that love, then Katie will have to know about you and me."

"What will you do if she doesn't accept our relationship or if it makes her mad and she no longer wants to have anything to do with you."

"If she won't accept our relationship, I'll have to cross that bridge when I reach it. I know how deep my love for you is and I'll have to see at the time, if my love for Katie is strong enough for me to give up my sexual relationship with you. I know that my love for you wouldn't diminish if there were no sex. I don't know how I would react if it made her mad enough to leave; but I'm confident that that won't happen. Right now, we should concentrate on enjoying each other until neither of us has the energy to go any further."

They kissed and soon Mike's mouth was working on his mother's wet pussy. They did what Mike had asked for. They had sex until neither of them could go any further. They slept until nine in the morning and had another romp before showering together. They took the books and other items that they had purchased the previous afternoon to Mike's dorm room. They were alone in Mike's dorm room shortly after noon when Abbey said, "I think that it is time that I get on the road."

Mike said, "I'm beginning to know how Katie had to feel yesterday morning. I'm not anxious for you to leave, mom."

Abbey asked, "Are you going to walk me to my car?"

She was surprised to hear her son say, "No, I'm not walking you to your car."

"Why not?"

"I want to say goodbye to you in the room because the way that I want to say goodbye would raise too many eyebrows if we did it in the lobby or in the parking lot."

Mike took his mother in his arms and began to kiss her. His tongue was trying to reach her tonsils and his hands were firmly feeling her breasts. One hand was rubbing between her legs and she could feel his hard cock against her leg. Abbey knew that she needed to go; but she couldn't leave her son like this. Abbey dropped to her knees and pulled his cock free from his pants. She began to suck on that thick member and soon had him spewing cum against the back of her mouth. Abbey savored every delicious drop and said, "There will be more of that when you return to Kingsport next month."

Abbey straightened her clothes and left her son with his soft cock dangling out of the front of his trousers.

Abbey immersed herself in her work for the next month. She was able to have sex with her mother a couple of times and her cousin and his wife visited her house one night. They managed to have an energetic session in bed. Otherwise, Abbey used her fingers a lot. She was actually considering buying a vibrator.

During the past years, Abbey or Mike had been apart for as much as ten days at a time; but this was the longest that she had ever gone without him with her. Abbey now understood her mother's reaction when Abbey left for law school and when Abbey informed them that she was getting her own house when she graduated. Even if they weren't having sex, Abbey would have missed him immensely. She realized that there was a fine line between parental love and possessiveness. Abbey wanted to get as close to that line as possible, without crossing it.

The end of September was near and Mike was due home on Friday. His last class got out about four o'clock and he was leaving directly from there. If Abbey were driving, she would expect to arrive between five-thirty and six. She expected Mike would get back about five-fifteen or possibly earlier.

Abbey had taken the afternoon off from work in order to ready his room for his arrival. She hoped that she could get him in bed for about an hour. She was extremely horny and she yearned to feel that hard ten-inch cock sliding into her wet, anxious pussy. She knew that after a month of being relegated to using his hand that Mike was probably as horny as she was. Unfortunately, she feared that she might have to go without any sex during his visit.

Her recent conversations with Mike led her to believe that he would be spending as much time with Katie as possible. Abbey had not met Katie very often during the time that her son had been dating the young girl; but Katie seemed to be a very pleasant girl. Abbey understood why her son thought so highly of her. There was only one thing about the girl that Abbey didn't like. She was afraid that Mike's interest in Katie was going to spell the end of her sexual relationship with her son. Abbey was quite upset at that prospect; but her love for her son made her willing to accept that unpleasant result. Abbey wanted what was best for her son and by extension what was best for Katie.

It was just two o'clock when Abbey heard the doorbell. Abbey rushed to the door. She knew that it was too early for Mike; at least she hoped that he hadn't cut class to get home early. Then she realized that if it were Mike, he would have just let himself in with his key. Abbey opened the door and saw Katie Hawkes standing there. Abbey said, "Come on in, Katie. I'm not expecting Mike for another three and a half hours."

Katie replied, "I know, Mrs. Robbins; but I wanted to talk with you."

Abbey quickly said, "It's Ms. Robbins; but please call me Abbey." The way that Abbey pronounced Ms. was about halfway between a hard Ms. and Miss. Abbey continued, "What do you want to talk about it.

After hemming and hawing for a few seconds, Katie asked, "Has Mike ever talked to you about our sex life?"

Abbey hesitated a little and then said, "Yes, he has. Mike and I have always been pretty free in our discussion of sex. Since the two of you have been dating, he has been a little more open about what you were doing." Abbey didn't mention what precipitated this openness. She continued, "The way that I understand it is that you're doing everything except having actual intercourse."

Katie blushed and answered, "Yes, that's true. Mrs. um uh, Abbey, do you know why we're not having sex?"

"Mike has given me the impression that you aren't sure if you are ready yet."

"That's one of the reasons that I think that I am in love with Mike. He seems to actually care about what I want when it comes to making out and about my decision about when I want to start having sex."

"Katie, you will be ready soon enough and there is no need to hurry your decision. It will come soon enough."

"I thought that I was ready a year ago; but I chickened out at the last minute. The guy's reaction to my hesitation caused me to dump him. For the last month, I have been sure that I am ready. I really want my first time to be this weekend."

"Katie, if you're absolutely sure that that is what you want to do, I'll make sure that I give you and Mike some time alone in the house. I want you to make sure that you really want to do this."

"My real problem is a little deeper than that."

When Abbey looked at her quizzically, Katie responded, "I'm not afraid of the sex act itself; I'm afraid of what will happen at home."

"Are you afraid that you might get beaten or thrown out of the house if they find out that you're having sex?"

"It's almost the reverse problem."

"I think that you will need to explain that to me."

"My father feels that all family members should have sex regularly. His only concession is that the girls don't have to have sex with the men until they are ready to lose their virginity. My sister, Janice, turned twenty-one this past spring and she has only been having sex with our father for about a year. I caught her and her boyfriend having sex about three years ago and Janice admitted that she had been doing it for a couple of years then. I'm worried that I can't keep it from my father as well as she did. As a bribe to keep me from telling my parents about my sister, she showed me how enjoyable sex with another woman could be."

"Are you trying to tell me that you think that sex between family members is all right; but sex between a parent and a child is wrong?"

"No. I enjoy sex with my sister because I love her. I have sex with my mother and I don't enjoy it because I don't particularly like my mother. I'm petrified of having sex with my father. If I loved my father the way that many of my friends love their parents, I would have begged him to take my virginity years ago."

"I think that you should tell me some of the reasons why you dislike your parents so much."

Katie spent about thirty minutes telling Abbey about some of the verbal and mental abuse that she had endured. Most involved ridicule and other acts that made her and her siblings feel subservient to their parents. The part that got most of Abbey's attention was the explanation about how her parents had handled some trust funds that had been earmarked for the education of Katie and her siblings. Katie told Abbey, "Trust funds had been set up by our grandmother to provide for each one of us to get an education. It is supposed to cover room, board, tuition, books and incidental expenses while we are going to college. Additionally, I was supposed to get ten thousand dollars when I graduated from high school. My father explained that my parents took that money to pay for my keep while I was in high school. Our parents insisted that each of us live at home while we were going to college and they have only provided enough trust fund money as needed after all scholarship money was used. This semester, my scholarships covered all of my tuition, fees and books so they didn't give me anything. Our parents kept the rest of the money stating that it was for living expenses while we attended college."

Abbey inquired, "Do you have any kind of papers spelling out the terms of the trust?"

Katie opened her purse and said, "I have a copy that I have always carried in my purse." She handed the copy to Abbey.

Katie had been crying during a good part of the conversation and Abbey said, "Why don't you go into the bathroom and freshen up while I look over these papers."

When Katie returned from the bathroom, Abbey was on the telephone to her office. Abbey stopped her conversation long enough to ask, "Katie, do you want me to try to get you control of your trust fund so that you can go to school where you want?"

Katie responded, "I would really like that. But I don't know how you can make that happen."

Abbey returned to the telephone and when she as done, she made another call to the trust department at the bank. When Abbey put the phone down, she told Katie, "The papers will be filed this afternoon with the court and a judge will probably order the bank and your parents to provide an accounting of how the funds have been used. In all probability, a hearing will be held and if the judge rules in our favor, an impartial individual will be appointed as trustee and your parents will no longer have control over how the funds are used."

Katie said, "I had no idea that you could do that; I was just explaining to you why I was running away from home."

"Running away from home? I wasn't aware of that."

"Yes. I just decided today. I packed all of my belongings in boxes and they are in my room at home. I put enough clothes in a suitcase to last me the weekend and brought it with me."

"What suitcase? I didn't see a suitcase when you got here."

"I stashed it behind the bushes by the front door."

"What do you plan to do Katie?"

"I'm not sure. I planned to talk with Mike about that when he got here. I have some money with me and I was going to have Mike take me to a motel when he got here. I plan to stay there for the weekend and then make a decision about what to do. I considered going to Grafton and getting a job there."

"Katie, now that's another conversation that we are going to have to have. First, let's go get that suitcase. You're not going to a motel. You are staying here for the time being."

They went and got Katie's suitcase and Abbey took Katie to the guest room. She said, "Katie, you can put your things in the guest room or in Mike's room. In light of what is possibly going to happen, when we get the rest of your things, you need to keep them in the guest room. You can make the decision if you want to sleep in the guest room or you want to sleep in Mike's room with him."

"You wouldn't mind if I slept with Mike in his room?"

"You're both over eighteen and if you want to have sex, you are going to do it with or without my approval. It would be a whole lot more comfortable in the bed and sex is always better when you're comfortable."

When Katie's suitcase had been placed in Mike's room, Abbey led her back to the kitchen where they both sat. Abbey said, "Katie, there is no way that you are moving to Grafton right now. You can't quit school"

"But I don't have enough money to live for the entire semester. I'll have to get a job regardless and if I have to work, I would rather be as close to Mike as possible."

"When Mike gets back, we will discuss this further; but you are going to go to school and that is that."

Mike was quite surprised when he saw Katie sitting there waiting for him. He rushed to his mother and gave a quick hug and a kiss. Then he turned to Katie and they wrapped their arms around each other. They kissed for quite some time and Abbey noticed that Mike's hands were rubbing Katie's rear end. Finally, Abbey said, "All right, you two, it's time that you came up for air." When they broke their embrace, Abbey said, "Mike, you and Katie need to talk."

Mike looked at Katie and asked, "All right. What do you want to talk about?"

Abbey said, "No. The two of you need to talk and you need to do it in private. For now, just talk. There will be time for making out or sex later."

Mike opened the door to his bedroom and saw a suitcase sitting there. He asked, "What's going on?"

Abbey told him, "You and Katie talk and then the two of you should come and see me. The three of us have some decisions to make tonight. Now, I'll leave the two of you alone."

Mike closed the door and listened to what Katie had to say. She related most of her conversation with Abbey and told him what his mother was attempting to do. While they were talking, Abbey was splitting her time between talking on the telephone and cooking supper.

Mike returned to the kitchen and hugged his mother. Abbey asked, "What was that for?"

"That's for caring so much about someone that you barely know."

"Honey, as much as you care for Katie, I have to help her as much as I would if she were my own child. Where is Katie now?"

"She's in the bathroom cleaning her face."

"Yeah. There have been a lot of tears today."

When Katie returned to the kitchen, the three of them sat down to eat. As they were eating, Abbey asked, "Katie, what do you plan to do now?"

"I have enough money to live for about a month. I think that I will go Grafton with Mike and get a job there."

"Dammit Katie, I told you earlier that you can't quit school. You are too good of a student to even think about it."

"I can't go back to my parents' house, particularly since there is going to be a legal action."

"Katie, when I told you that you could stay here, I didn't just mean for the weekend. That's why I said that when we get the rest of your things that we would put them in the guest room. You can stay here and go to school for the rest of the semester."

"What am I going to do at the end of the semester?"

"Is your scholarship good at any state school?"

"Yeah, but if I don't get control of my trust fund, I won't have enough money to live on."

"You said that you had been accepted at Grafton and I wouldn't mind paying for an apartment for Mike to live in. I also wouldn't object if he wanted you to live in that apartment with him."

At that time the telephone rang and Abbey said, "That is probably the answer to that question." Abbey answered the phone and talked for about five minutes. Just before she hung up the phone, Mike heard Abbey say, "I'll see you Friday evening.

1...34567...9