Abbie 'n' Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumblegrum
bumblegrum
1,023 Followers

Abbie suddenly went completely rigid and seemed to be in a seizure for two or three seconds. Then she howled as her orgasm completely overtook her and her climax was heightened by the blasts of my cum pouring into her. Her orgasm raged on for what seemed like an eternity but finally, her shaking and shuddering began to subside and my thrusts grew less feverish. All Abbie could manage to say was a breathy, "Oh god! oh god! oh god!" repeated over and over until her orgasm finally came to an end.

We lay together, holding each other close. I stroked her smooth back, now covered in a light sheen of perspiration and whispered suggestions about all the things I'd like to do to her body. Abbie's hand stroked down my face and she murmured and whimpered as she pressed herself close to me, her body trembling with love and passion.

"God, Abbie, you are so sexy and so beautiful. I love you so much and I don't know how I've been able to not have you in my life."

"Scott, Scott, Scott, just hold me close. I love you too and I'm never going to let you go. I ... am ... totally and helplessly in love with you. Stay with me tonight, Scott, so we can just sleep in each others arms."

How could I possibly refuse?

The morning light was just starting when I was woken by what must be the most delightful sensation any guy can experience. At first I thought it was just a glorious dream, then I woke with Abbie's warm soft mouth working its magic on my cock. She looked up at me, grinned, then went back to licking and sucking sweetly on my rigid throbbing cock, and stroking my balls with her soft cool hand.

"Abbie, Abbie, this is incredible -- you are such a talented cock sucker. Don't stop baby, this is so really good." And in seconds, my load started boiling up in my balls. "Oh god, Abbie, Abbie, my darling gorgeous slut, I'm so close to cumming. Suck me dry, you beautiful creature," I moaned.

She could obviously tell as her lips held my cock in her mouth and she sucked generously as I came in her mouth with a deep satiated groan.

Abbie continued to lick around my shrinking cock, gently sucking me until I was completely drained. She swallowed and licked her lips, scooting up the bed and pressing her warm naked body firmly against mine.

"Mmm Scott baby, just as good as the first time -- I'm going to want more of this, 'cos I'm afraid I'm becoming addicted."

"Me, too," I replied, "we're going to have to find ways to satisfy each other regularly -- or even more often than that!" Abbie purred and nestled her head into my shoulder as I stroked her smooth sweet skin and caressed the ripe globes of her arse. "Baby, I so want to fuck that sweet arse of yours." Unexpectedly, Abbie tensed up rigidly and burst into tears.

"Abbie, baby, what's the problem," I asked

"Scott, my dear sweet Scott, I've got a real problem. I know I said that you could use my body however you like and whenever you like. I won't stop you if you really want to fuck my arse, but please be gentle. I've got a real fear of anal sex."

"OK, Abbie, tell me all about it." She hesitated, but then plunged in, "Well, Eric had this thing about anal, and it was one of the things that drove us apart. He just wanted to stick his rotten cock up my arse with no preliminaries and it hurt like fire. I thought he was going to spilt me apart and eventually I said, 'no more' which he didn't like at all."

"I see," I reflected, but there was obviously more to come. "Then that bastard, Maxton, my old boss, liked to do the same thing, although he only had a dinky little dick, so it wasn't quite as bad. But I always had a sore arse for a couple of days afterwards."

I leaned forward and stroked her hair. "Yeah, now I understand, baby. Clearly neither of those fuckwits had any idea about how to treat a lady if they want to use her arse and give her satisfaction as well."

"Neither of them gave a flying fuck about me. But are you saying you know how to?"

"Well, to be honest, I'm an anal virgin," I replied, "but I've got as pretty good idea of how it ought to go, and I'd really love to fuck your gorgeous arse without hurting you too much. Do you trust me, Abbie?"

She smiled. "I'd trust you with my life, so I might as well trust you with my arse." Then she kissed me, soft and warm and we held on to each other.

A short while later, Abbie looked up and giggled like a schoolgirl, "I don't know about you, Scott, but I could use a shower -- if you do too, there's just about enough room for the both of us in there."

"Mmm yes, good idea gorgeous, but I need to take a pee," and started getting out of bed.

"Scott," she said in a strained and seemingly embarrassed voice, "I know this will sound totally kinky, but ...."

"You mean you want to watch me peeing?" I asked with some amusement.

"Almost, honey, but .... I want to hold your cock while you pee. That will make it seem as if I belong to you even more."

"God, you really are a horny little slut, aren't you?"

"Yes, Scott, yes, I am, like I told you last night. I want to be your slut, just yours, but ..."

Her voice trailed off again, and I knew she was experiencing a powerful internal struggle.

"Scott, I know real sluts aren't supposed to make conditions, but please, my love, please, don't mark me or torture me, and don't lend me to anyone else for their pleasure. I want you so much and I want to make you feel as good as I can, but it's just for you and no-one else."

"Abbie, come here," I demanded in what I hoped would sound like a stern voice, but I knew it trembled a bit. I wrapped my arms around her and she did to me and we held each other very tightly. "Abbie, my beautiful, desirable, sexy, gorgeous little sister. I'm really selfish and I wouldn't ever want to share you with anyone. I want you too -- I want to play with you and get you totally hot and worked up and I'd much sooner make you scream with pleasure than with pain. I don't really have the instincts of a dom, and I definitely don't want to harm you. Mind you, if I think you've misbehaved, I wouldn't be averse to spanking your cute bum -- to punish you like the bad little girl you are and then kissing it better."

"I think you'd better pee in the shower otherwise I'm likely to spray it all over the bathroom," Abbie laughed.

"Tut, tut, nasty girl," I teased and slapped her across the left buttock. "Oh. I see," she laughed, "now you owe me at least one kiss."

The shower was just the right heat, and Abbie held my cock in both her hands and murmured and whispered highly suggestively while I peed. Then we lathered up and washed each other from top to toe, concentrating on sensitive spots (of which there were many for both of us).

"I'm learning so much about your body, Abbie, remembering all the erogenous places where I can play later."

"Ooo yes, Scott, please -- although I've got a few ideas of my own."

In particular, I soaped Abbie between the cheeks of her arse, and gently inserted my finger up to the first knuckle. She gasped as I did so, but didn't pull away, and gently pushed herself back onto my finger. We rinsed each other off then dried each other with big bath towels. Abbie had been silent during this time, but we wrapped ourselves in the towels and she led me out to the lounge.

"Okay gorgeous, if you've got any baby oil, can you put it in a bowl of warm water, and we'll go to your boudoir"?"

"Boudoir, he says," Abbie laughed.

"Okay, baby, towel on the bed or there will be a gigantic wet spot. Now, hands and knees, spread your legs and stick that gorgeous arse in the air."

She did so and I was faced with the wonderful sight of the pink-white flawless skin of Abbie's cheeks and her little puckered hole staring at me. I bent over and ran my tongue between her pussy and her arse, covering the hole with saliva while Abbie whimpered and moaned with pleasure. Then I rolled my tongue sideways and pushed it into her arse as far as it would go.

Abbie gasped with pleasure. "Oh, Scott, that feels so good. I've never felt anything like this before, but you are a magician. More, more, more, more, more!"

"Greedy little slut, aren't you?" I said, slapping each cheek once, then bending to kiss and lick the pink skin.

"Now, gorgeous, the real skill is in stretching your hole to the point where you can accept my cock without too much discomfort. Okay, Abbie?"

"Yes, please, Scott, only be gentle."

"I will, but you must lean to relax the muscles around the opening, and to trust me." I dribbled warm baby oil between her arse cheeks and gently inserted a finger into the hole. "OK, Abbie, now consciously relax the muscle." She did, and my finger slipped right up into her rectum. And I moved it against her sphincter, gently stretching it.

"Oh god, Scott, that feels so nice -- it's not at all like I was afraid it would be."

"Good, Abbie, now we go one step further, and I'll add another finger."

"OK, lover, if you're sure ..." she said hesitantly.

"Trust me, Abbie, and relax," I relied adding more oil, then pushing two fingers into her arse. More resistance this time -- Abbie tensed and I stopped. Then I felt her deliberately relaxing and I pushed on. Then I went through a routine of flexing both fingers to stretch her hole and she murmured and gasped with pleasure as I did so.

"OK, Abbie, how does that feel?"

"Ooh, Scott, I feel quite open -- and I was disappointed when you took your fingers out. I felt quite perverted, but now I really want it. Fuck my arse, Scott; fuck me until I come. Make me scream with pleasure. Just do me Scott, take my arse for your own."

I didn't need too much encouragement. I dribbled more warm oil between her cheeks and onto my cock then moved up over her back and positioned my aching cock against her anus. I pushed firmly, and after an initial resistance, I felt the muscle relax then pushed slowly into her, stopping once or twice to allow Abbie to adjust.

"Yes, yes, oh god, yes, Scott," Abbie screamed, "I've never felt my arse so full, and it's so good." Then I reached around and ran my fingers into her soaking pussy, finding and flicking her engorged clit. By now I was pounding hard into Abbie's arse, and the combination of this and the stimulation of her clit sent Abbie into overdrive.

"Fuck me Scott, fuck me and never stop."

"Take it all, you beautiful bitch, take all my cum up your arse, you gorgeous slut," I moaned as my climax got closer. Abbie screamed at the top of her voice and went rigid which was enough to send me over the edge and I howled in triumph as I emptied my load into the depths of her bowels. We both collapsed in an untidy heap in the middle of the bed.

As we sorted ourselves out, Abbie turned and kissed me deeply and my tongue found hers in a passionate embrace. "Now, I must be a good little slut," she grinned "and clean up your beautiful cock properly." At this, Abbie moved down and took my wilted cock into her mouth and licked and sucked it until it was clean. "There, now," she said, "keep him clean and safe until I need him again!"

"Abbie, I hope that will be soon because I've got a bunch of other ideas for us. I'll want you to dress in something slutty, including stockings and heels, little black silk bikini panties and a tiny push-up bra that shows off your gorgeous tits. I want to lay you on your back and eat you until you're delirious with lust and then fuck you as hard as I can, although I probably won't be able to last long. Then I'll lick your pussy as well as your arse before I shove two fingers into your open, well stretched arsehole until you collapse in another screaming orgasm. And I want you to frig yourself to orgasm while I watch, and while you reach a climax, I'll cum all over your tits."

"Oh god, Scott, that makes me feel so hot I could almost cum just listening to you."

"Scott," she continued, "do you have to go back today? Can't you stay a little while longer? We've just found each other again, and the last eighteen hours have been so totally wonderful, I don't know how I can get through until we hold each other again. Your slut will be aching for your cock."

"And the other way round, too," I told her. I've been thinking a lot about that, too, baby, and I'm going to miss you like crazy. My right hand will probably get a lot of exercise!"

Abbie giggled, but I went back to my main theme, "I've got to start my new contract tomorrow and I've got a lot to do before I get there."

Abbie pouted, then asked, "when can we be together again, honey?

"Abbie, I've been thinking," I replied. "Careful," she whispered. "No, I've got to find somewhere to live, and ...."

"Oh Scott, it would be magical if you were able to stay here with me, but this dump is hardly big enough for me, let alone the two of us."

"Yes, I understand that, but that's not quite what I had in mind. You're not too keen on this place, and I've got to find somewhere liveable. Why don't we pool our resources -- find a place where we can share the rent and costs and live together, and..."

I got no further before I was hit by a hurricane called Abbie. She threw herself into my arms covering my face with hot wet kisses. "Scott, you're a genius. The two of us can live together more cheaply than both living separately. And in our spare time we can screw like demented rabbits!"

"That's not the way I'd expect a well brought up young lady to express herself", I said with mock seriousness.

"But I'm not a well brought up young lady," Abbie laughed and kissed me again. "I'm a hot horny slut who wants her man 24/7, and this way I've got a much better chance of getting what I want!"

"Oh well, if that's the case, I'm forced to agree. Demented rabbits it is." We kissed and laughed in our delight.

*************

Epilogue

The phone rang several times before mum answered. "Hi Mum, Scott - how are you?"

"I'm great, thanks, Scott, and you?"

"Fine thanks Mum, look, I've seen Abbie -- she cooked me a meal on Saturday evening and she seems in good form. She's had a very bad trot, but she's a lot better now and we enjoyed each other's company. We're going to find a place to share, so I'll be able to look out for her and see she doesn't get into trouble, and she'll do the same for me. I'm sure things will be a lot different from now on."

"Oh fine, Scott," Mum replied, "I'm so glad she'll be in good hands."

"You don't know the half of it, Mum," I grinned to myself as I hung up the phone.

*****************************************

As this is my first story for Literotica, I would appreciate any feedback -- even negative -- I'm not too thin-skinned, and I can learn from any comments.

And please register your vote as well.

Many thanks

bumblegrum
bumblegrum
1,023 Followers