• Authors
  • thedayafter

thedayafter

I enjoy reading stories of, generally brother and sister(s), sibling incest particularly those that have an element of romance in them. Also cousins incest stories again as long as they have an element of romance in them. Bit of a romantic really. Not overly keen on stories that are just sex stories or sibling incest where the siblings just get together for sex or stories that involve a parent or third party in the sibling’s relationship. I have read a few of these where mom gets involved but the story line has been so good and they have been so well written that I could ignore my normal feelings towards them.
Recently I have delved into the Loving Wives category but only reading some cheating wives stories. I've started to explore this genre only because there haven't been that many sibling incest stories that meet my preferences. I like the cheating wives stories that have a happy ending especially with reconciliation. I guess I like them because I get the happy feel good feeling from them in the same way I get from romantic sibling incest stories.

I am married and have been with my wife since she was 12 and I was 13 years old. we've been together over 50+ years and never wanted anyone else.

Now retired but spent most of my life working with computers from programming them to designing computer systems working as a Technical Architect.

Prior to that spent time in the military and military intelligence. Also spent years training in martial arts including Shotokan Karate, boxing and Krav Maga. Love to keep fit and spend plenty of time in the gym.

One day I hope to write and publish at least one story on this website. When I was a lot younger I had some stories published in magazines and some poetry published in a poetry anthology.

Location

UK

Gender

Male

Member Stats

6 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
7Followers
23Following
115My Favorites
445My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Weight Training, Martial Arts, Firearms And Cqb Methods

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

None

Contact Member

Contact thedayafter by clicking here.