All Comments on 'Abbie's Summer'

by abigailc

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow......

What a great awakening.....Some very lucky guys....and gals...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
one of the very best at literotica.

I only rate 2 or 3 stories a year a 5. This was the first ever I was sorry I couldnt give it a six. Spectacular!

candacandaalmost 12 years ago
Wow

This is simply one of the best! A great story that my wife and I both enjoyed reading, which led to several hot nights... Thank you / please continue writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Oh so close to a 5

This story was absolutely brilliant! The only (and I do mean ONLY) thing that stopped me from clicking the 5 was the length of the story. You have 5 distinct chapters in this story, but you post it as an 8 page epic? I rarely stick past page 3, but thankfully I decided to see this through.

I suppose it also helps that the whole time I was thinking about this hot young thing I know also named Abby, so I'm pretty sure I'm not going to be able to look at her again in the same light...

Painted_DesertPainted_Desertalmost 12 years ago
excellently written

5½ stars! =)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Smashing

Thanks for a wonderful, hot, sexy afternoon read. Great fun. The only thing I would change is the pee scene. Simply isn't my thing- but everything else was splendid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow.

This is the first story I've ever been bothered to rate on this site. Five stars, naturally. You have a gift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

Wonderful story, great to see a kiwi author. One very, very minor nitpick from me was the repeated use of the word "boneless" but other than that perfect :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This was a great read. Awesome

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxover 11 years ago
Go Kiwis

Been there - done that ......I wish!

Nothing wrong with Canterbury University Engineering students ! "Engineers have designs on you" was a cute motto from my days there.

Excellently written - only one grammar mistake, much better than many others. Enjoyed ALL of the sex on the beach, nothing like it. Well done.

LeezyLeezyover 11 years ago
Beautiful story

The men in your life (and the women) are very lucky people. I wish I could meet you, but it's a long way from Cleveland to New Zealand. If psychokinesis works at that distance, I just had sex with you. I hope you enjoyed it, I know I did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
loved it

Truly wonderfull story, bit long but loved every minute reading it. I wish it was me beeing one of those men. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Ahhhhg I came 4 times reading this!!! Amazing thanks so much!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
And they complained that it was too long...

I was totally taken by your story. Absolutely amazing. I couldn't get enough of it. Most of the time, by the time I get into a story it has ended. I am a quick reader and this was a rare treat to find such a well written story that was long enough. I hope that you continue to write, because I will continue to come back and read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awesome

fucking hot story came three times over three reads best read yet

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic!

Wow, that was amazing! I came four times! It made me want to actually try anal. I've always found it hot to watch or read about, but have been too scared to try. Now maybe I can work up the nerve!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing story

Please write more!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

Please write another story. I could not stop stroking. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Surprisingly Dirty and Cool

This story was surprisingly dirty and cool,with some unexpected twists and turns. I like the way the author keeps you in suspense on what will happen next.

allitnilallitnilover 11 years ago
Good work

Anal, girl-girl, pissing, double-entry, threesomes, foursomes, swinging - you touched all my fantasies. Fun to read in a lump in the pants stroking my cock kind of way ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
one of the hottest stories ever

very, very hot story. Only thing I would say is maybe a bit shorter, done in separate segments. It was *almost* too much ;-)

and PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE write more!

blige44blige44over 11 years ago
Wow

Yes, I agree wth other raters - Abbie's Summer is an amazing and delicious story. Too long? No. The narrative flowed nicely and your characters, especially Abbie, were vividly drawn. Please write more. You've got the gift, and an appreciative audience!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

MORE, please

theurbanstorytellertheurbanstorytellerabout 11 years ago
7 Stars!

My dick stayed hard throughout the whole story, even after squeezing out two nuts. I'd sure love to have a freak like Abbie. Maybe Lara too but fucking me in the ass is strictly out of the question.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
good !

I haven't read it but ...........good LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Deeply sexy. 5+ stars!

You write beautifully, with good character development, especially Abbie. Well paced story telling, if not story. Overall, I found the experience of reading your memoir both emotionally moving and deeply erotic, so five+ stars from me.

My only criticism is that the compressed timeframe, which I presume is a literary device, makes the story-as-a-whole "incredible". That is: I personally find it impossible to believe that anybody could go from "pretty straight laced" to accepting and enjoying there latent bi-sexuality and anal-erotic (et al) tendencies in just a few days. It just takes time for the human mind to process so many new emotionally charged experiences; to accept and adapt to the changes in self-image that come with sexual/sensual awakenings. I just feel that if the same set of scenarios where played out over weeks (or more probably months) the credibility of the narative would be much improved; therefore making your story even sexier.

Thank you VERY MUCH for sharing your story with us all. I for one very much enjoyed the experience of reading it, on many levels... so much so that I've just read it twice in a row). Bloody beautiful job. One might even say "Choice!".

Last_BreathLast_Breathalmost 11 years ago
who would have thought

Usually I stick with my preferred genre but this time I actually perused outside the zone and came across Abbie's Summer. Admittedly seeing it was written by a fellow Kiwi had a lot to do with the influencing of my decision. However I soon realized that this was much beyond the comfort of my reading and running directly parallel with my hidden fantasies. It's kinda surreal to see it laid out bare like that. Yet strangely freeing.

This story is also the only one that I have ever Shared. Normally I just recommend and leave it up to the individual to pursue. This time they're streamlined.

Thank you for an awesome piece

LB

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A very nice read

What can I say that hasn't been said before?

Well written and great character development.

I reserve handing out 5 stars because I like to inspire writers to greater works, but I couldn't help but give you 5 stars. You write THAT well. Kudos!

Actually, I DO have one complaint. You mention in many places that Lara gave Abby light spanks. then described "And as for those doors, one of them takes you through to a wet area, with a giant hot tub and showers. Another one leads to a playroom with lots of sexy toys and equipment. And another leads to a B&D dungeon"

I think a chapter 2 or sequel is definitely a valid expectation that needs to be written. It might be too much to expect all things explored in one reading, so break it up some, hmm?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you

You've written a beautiful story. Though no story can be the same as far as your connection was with this one, I would love to see further writings from you. Thank you. And keep up the good work. It was a privilege reading your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Full Circle!

You have put into words, what I have always wanted to experience!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So hot!

I loved all the sexual aspects of the story, but believe it or not, my favorite part was the dialogue of the characters - especially David's! It reminded me of my Australian lover. Though I'm definitely missing him more than ever due to the story, thank you so much for writing it ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ahh the old school of engineering - university of auckland

I was in the engineering school at that time and can vaguely remember the exploits of one or two characters. The only story I ever heard that might match this one was of a guy dropping a turd in his g/f's bed one morning. Poor sod did a runner but never lived down the shame of it.

madbromadbroabout 10 years ago
Brilliant

A great read, brilliantly written by someone who understands English grammar and spelling.

The sex was raunchy and compelling, there were times I felt I could see, smell, touch and taste what was going on. I wished I could have been present when all the sex was happening and be an ecstatic participator.

Keep up the writing, get more daring by adding other sexual connotations for us the readers to visualise and be a party to.

I look forward to more and an invitation to the next orgy!

soclosesocloseabout 10 years ago
Beautiful

Your words drew me in and made me a part of the story. I will read it again and again. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
DAMN!!!

HOLY SHIT THAT WAS HOT!!!

SxyEyesSxyEyesalmost 9 years ago
Amazing!!

A story that is sooo sexually charged. I could feel the emotions in the words, the energy between the characters. the sexual awakening that has happened was nothing more but pure bliss. Probably the best story I've read so far. I really do hope you find it in your heart and the time to tell us more(ie: how long did the relationship last between the characters and is everyone still in contact, still enjoying and loving each other in such a sexually charged way). All I can do is smile knowing how fulfilling this must have been. Thank you very much for sharing. I totally loved every bit of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Wonderful story. Love your anal foray

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great till you brought in the drugs

I loved every bit of it but then you totally ruined it for me. Why did you think you needed to bring drugs into it? So unnecessary and it ruined it. In fact I stopped reading at that point.

jasperrocks51jasperrocks51over 4 years ago
WOW!!!

What an absolutely smokin' hot story, one of the best I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

fabulous.... *sigh*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

please do a sequel!

roveroneroveroneabout 3 years ago

Read this long ago, and loved it, gave it 5 stars. tho a quick skim of 1st page...SUCH a pity she shaves off all but a tiny strip of a proper adult woman's muffin...have always loved full bush (trimming to keep neat, and bikini's at the beach just fine), think a lot of other guys, and women, coming around to my way of thinking

do intend to re-read all again...don't recall details of story but story tags to the right have me very interested .

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 1 year ago

I’m guessing there’s a bit of nearly everything in this story, not a fan of either wet play or scat, so I could have don’t without that, but liked everything else. 5⭐️ Shame you only wrote the one story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous