All Comments on 'Abby Ch. 11'

by Kezza67

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
bruce22bruce22almost 11 years ago
Very Good

"A holiday fumble", that caught my funnybone..

CrisInGACrisInGAalmost 11 years ago
I am totally hooked.

My first task of the day is to look for your latest offering. I read each chapter twice, the first time I read through to the end, then I go back to the beginning taking time to look up all the places and names that peak my interest.

Tootsall222Tootsall222over 10 years ago
Excellent writing and plot development

So far this is the very first story I've read on this site which has no obvious spelling or composition errors...a pleasure to read. I'm getting the feeling that I know where the plot is going, although it is well-disguised. The lack of the old "push and shove" does not detract from the read whatsoever and I wonder that it hasn't been commercially published. I will comment again a bit further on when appropriate. So far, "two thumbs up".

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
this series

deserves more readers

AnnaValley11AnnaValley11over 1 year ago

Drawn back to this superb story once again. So clever writing, one could be in the pub just listening and observing - five stars are not really sufficient

PurplefizzPurplefizz7 months ago

I’d guess that due to this being an erotic literature site, along with there not being a lot of eroticism so far, that typical readers fall by the wayside early on in this story, which is sad because it’s truly a great story and definitely makes my favourites list here on Lit, I enjoy the read, not necessarily the sex, that can be an added bonus, but is superfluous as the story stands. 5⭐️ every chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous