Abby's Trip to the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad's head is back and he's looking up at the ceiling as I listen to Abby's mouth slurping and gagging on his cock. He's moaning and gives her the occasional "that's good" or "yeah just like that". Occasionally turns his head to the side, looks over at me and grins.

Then he says outloud "Okay Abby, I'm going to tell your boyfriend the rest of what we discussed while he was out of the room."

I hear a "Mmmmm Hmmmm" from Abby's throat, but she doesn't skip a beat and just keeps sucking Brad's cock.

Brad doesn't even look at me as he explains "So here's what I learned while you were out of the room. I know you are submissive to Abby. I know I am not the only guy you have watched fuck her. And I know she is dying to feel me inside her wet little pussy. Isn't that right Abby?"

Between slurps I hear "Mmmmm Hmmmmm".

Brad replies, smiling down at the top of her head "That's a good girl."

I start getting nervous. Who the fuck does this guy think he is? Abby raises her head up for a moment and I wait to see if she will protest but she looks over at me, sloppy hair and eyes watering to say "Baby, just sit still hear him out - everything will be okay."

Her voice is a little raspy and broken and I realise that she's been trying to deep throat him all this time. I watch, unsure of what's happening as she impales her throat back on his cock again.

I am stunned and silent and Brad speaks to me again, slightly distracted by Abby's actions on his cock. "You should listen to her. Don't worry, everything is going to be fine. As it turns out I'm a bit of a dominant guy myself. I've met girls like Abby a few times before... "

[pause]

"Oh god Abby... Good girl, there you go..."

[pause]

"Women like Abby love sex and enjoy strong dominant men, but sometimes it's more than that. I've learned over the years that for some women, size does matter."

[pause]

"Oh Fuck, you're getting it now..."

[pause]

"...so Abby's already told me that she finds my size a huge turn on. She wants to let me explore my dominance a bit in front of you, and I plan to oblige her while exploiting her sexual desire for my cock."

Brad pauses again as Abby chokes again... "Oh god Abby, you've got the whole thing now... Of my god..."

I know that she likes well endowed men, but had never realised this about her. I didn't want Brad to hurt her, but I also didn't want to stop her if it's what she wanted. Brad continued, "While you were out of the room Abby agreed to let me fuck her till morning if I want. Your hot little girlfriend told me that she would do anything to feel me inside her."

"So here's the deal... For tonight your girlfriend has agreed to submit to me, something she would never allow you to do, and I plan to fuck your girlfriend silly till morning, isn't that right Abby?"

"Mmmmmm Hmmmmm" [slurp, slurp]

"You are not going to move from that seat again unless I tell you to. This is what you want right Abby?"

"Mmmmmm Hmmmmm" [slurp, slurp]

"Abby's on board, now are sure you're okay with this?"

I nod, realising that I could easily stop this at any time simply by protesting, but Abby WANTS this to happen. She has surrendered control to Brad for the night. Not just control over her but by proxy control over me too.

It had been a given from the beginning that Brad was going fuck her brains out with his giant cock (no - not cock, fuckstick, his dick was positively huge), but now he was going to stay the night. This was new. Previously, all encounters with her friends with benefits had been with her in a position of control. I'd never seen her willing to take a submissive role before. Yes, this was very new.

Brad leans back on the sofa with his arm spread out on top of the back. This was his world now, he was going to enjoy it. Abby's hands grip his ass as she I watch her pull herself down over his cock. I can hear grotesque slurping sounds coming from Abby's throat and she forces his cock in and out of her mouth. She's stealing breaths whenever she can and I can tell he's getting closer to cumming.

Sucking cock and deepthroating is always something Abby's been great at. She does a fantastic job of suppressing her gag reflex, but I've never seen her handle a cock this large before. She struggles to accommodate him but seems to be adapting pretty well so far.

As I watch her head bob up and down, I'm dying to stop them but remain silent. He approaches orgasm, moving in short urgent thrusts in her mouth. He gives a final hard thrust into her throat and I can tell he's cumming. Her body tenses and I can tell she's working hard to keep from gagging. I can hear my love choking as Brad unleashes his seed deep into her, pumping load after load of his cum directly into her throat. She struggles to take it all in, gagging as his cockhead swells and pulses in her throat, but maintains her position over his cock.

"Oh God Abby, oh God... What a fucking great slut... Yes, take it deep inside you... Aghhhhhhhh... Ohhhhhh..... Yeeeessss........"

What did he just call her? A slut? My anger and jealousy continues to hover right below the surface, but I push it down into its hiding place. This is what I signed up for, this is what Abby wants.

After Brad's cock finally stops pulsing and she comes up for air I can see what a mess she is. Her eyes look like she's been crying, she's coughing and gagging and trying to gulp down air. Her mouth is super red from being stretched open. I suddenly see cum running out of her nose - Brad came down her throat, she's choking on his cum.

I instinctively start to get up to help her out but she puts her hand up to stop me. Between coughs she manages to get out "It's okay, I'm okay, stay there, I'm fine..."

Brad is recovering from his monster orgasm but notices our little interaction and grins. "We're not finished yet. Don't worry little man, to a girl like her this is a reward - and there is more coming soon enough."

I stare helplessly at Abby, sitting in a used messy pile on the floor, leaning on Brad's leg and trying to regain her breath. Brad runs his fingers through her hair and after a few minutes helps her to her feet, motioning to me saying "Here, why don't you help her get a little cleaned up."

I get to my feet and follow her to the bathroom. Finally, I was going to get to chat with Abby a bit about everything that was happening. This is where she'd make it all okay.

I close the bathroom door behind me as she leans against the counter, looking at herself in the mirror. I get her some water in a glass and she plops down on the toilet seat saying to me "Holy shit, that was intense!"

"Yeah I'll say, Abby. I don't think I've seen this side of you before. Usually you're so dominant to me and even other guys you're with. It's so strange to see you like this."

"Don't worry, this is just for tonight, things aren't going to change with us. Baby, I love you so much and I think this may turn out to be one of the best nights of my life."

She glances down at the tent in my pants and pats it with her hand adding "Looks like you're enjoying the show too little guy."

My emotions are still on overdrive, I'm a mess mentally, but somehow thought all that I was still as hard as a rock. It's something I learned to accept pretty quickly after The Talk. Seeing Abby fuck other men made me insane, but it also turned me on like nothing else. I can't explain it, but watching another man slide his cock into my girlfriend's pussy had developed into quite a fetish for me and Abby knew it.

She's made me this way deliberately, and she reaped heavy rewards as a result. Abby was able to sleep with any man she wanted, something she took advantage of on virtually a weekly basis.

I sat and talked with Abby as she cleaned herself up, reapplied lipstick, and straightened up her hair. She told me that they'd talked the entire time that I was out of the room. He'd suggested that she might enjoy being dominated and, after some negotiation, she'd agreed. She had a feeling that I would respond to it well, and as it turned out I did. Submission is just in my nature I guess.

As we spoke she told me that she's encouraged him to push her boundaries a bit, but that I should never think that just because she's letting him do this that I would ever be able to. This was a one time experiment with someone we were unlikely to ever see again, and she planned to let Brad have his way with her the rest of the night. She also told me that I might have some boundaries tested as well, and that if I wanted to make her happy I should follow along.

I braced myself for what was to come as she opened the bathroom door and stepped out to greet Brad again "Hello there big boy, ready for round two?"

He replies "Well don't you clean up nice! why don't you get the hot little ass over here?"

She walks over and sits in his lap on the sofa, wrapping her arm around him and leaning in to give him a kiss. Soon they are making out like a couple of high school kids, hands roaming all over each other's bodies.

They break from their embrace long enough for Brad to say to me "Hey boyfriend, why don't you warm up the bath for us a bit?". He grins and his lips are move to her nipples, kissing and sucking on her perky tits.

It's an obvious choice of words. Brad wants to reinforce what is going on. He wants to recognize that Abby has a boyfriend, me. It's humiliating to hear him talk to me and call me her boyfriend. Don't get me wrong, I'm proud to be her boyfriend. But by calling me that he's reminding me what he's doing to her, what he's doing to me.

Broken, I walk across the room. At this point I have no choice but to follow Brad's directions and do whatever he says. I start the hot water running into the Jacuzzi and sit waiting for the water to warm up while he mauls her tits.

Brad is holding Abby's ass in one hand and she's looking down at him with her beautiful starry eyes. It's a look of absolute desire. I'm not sure what has gotten into Abby but she really wants this guy, she wants him bad.

I turn off the water, Brad and Abby stand. He leads her over to the tub by her hand, motioning to the chair across the room and simply says "Sit."

I walk to the chair as Brad he looks down at Abby and stokes the side of her face with the back of his hand. What the hell is going on? She's totally under this guy's spell. She just met the guy and he's already doing things with her in front of me than any man ever had.

I sit back in the chair as Brad is helps Abby into the Jacuzzi tub. They move around a little and finally settle into a position with him laying back against the tub and her leaning back on him. He holds her and sooths her, rubbing her shoulders and giving her soft kisses on her neck.

She reacts to his caresses wish a sweet smile and appreciation. She starts to talk but Brad puts his finger up to her mouth, "Shhhhh, don't speak. I'm going to let your boyfriend can do the talking for now."

He starts exploring her body with his soapy hands, cupping her perfect breasts in his hands. Slipping across her nipples and down between her legs. She was obviously enjoying his touch, closing her eyes and opening her mouth to let out almost silent moans.

Brad stared at me as he groped Abby's beautiful body in the tub. "You know you are a really lucky guy. Abby is a hot fuck, too bad for you she's such a slut."

Abby looked back at him and grinned as he said that. I was still not comfortable hearing him call her a slut, but I'd been told to cooperate so I let it slide.

Brad had one soapy hand on her tit as I saw the other disappear again under the water between her legs. Abby arched her back like a cat, I was sure his fingers were now inside her as he looked at me and asked "Do you have any idea how many men have been inside your girlfriend's pussy?"

I shook my head no as he started working her pussy over. She was grinding her ass around now in the tub, encouraging his hand to do more. I didn't know how many men she'd slept with because I didn't want to know. I knew she loved sex and had other lovers but I really didn't want to know how many other men she'd been with. The ones I knew about were enough. Abby and I had had this conversation long ago.

But Brad wanted me to know... "Abby told me earlier. I think you should know what a little fuckslut she is."

Abby looked up at me suddenly, knowing I'd made it clear to her that I didn't want to know. We'd discussed not sharing that information. But as soon as she looked at me she knew It was too late, she wasn't going to stop Brad from telling me. Her eyes were telling me "I'm sorry" just before she fell back into the pleasure of Brad's hands working her pussy and tits over in the tub.

"I asked your girlfriend how many men she's fucked because I wanted to know how many cocks she had before feeling mine inside her. You see, when we were talking and she was begging me, and I do mean BEGGING me, to fuck her, she told me I would be the largest cock she's ever had. All I wanted to know was how many men she'd tried before deciding that my cock was the biggest."

Abby was hardly listening at all now, her body was responding to Brad's hands like she was in heat. She was on another planet. But instead of giving me Abby's count, Brad asks another question...

"Do you want me to be the next man to fuck Abby? Do you want to watch your girlfriend's pussy work to accommodate my cock?"

I wasn't sure I wanted it, but I nodded yes in reply.

"I want to hear you say it. Tell me you want to see me fuck your girlfriend."

Shit, I didn't sign up for this! Fine, whatever...

"Yes, I want you to fuck her."

Brad wasn't happy with that, "No, no that's not good enough. I want you to make me believe that you want me to fuck her. That you want me to make her my slut tonight."

Arg... My blood is boiling again as I start to get aggravated with the situation all over again. But then Abby looks at me, wild with lust under Brad's wandering hands. He's pulling her strings like a puppet and she looks at me with a desperate look in her eyes, mouthing the words "Please, please, please."

Suddenly I am back on the playground again, getting sand kicked in my face. I can feel my anger fade as I realise that this is going to happen either way and I might as well make it as easy as possible. A switch flipped in my mind and I was back to that submissive place again, giving in to a bully and just wanting to please him...

"Brad, I really sincerely want you to fuck Abby tonight. I want you to give her the gift of your cock. Fill her body with it. Give my Abby the fuck of a lifetime. Please Brad, I am asking you to do this, fuck my girlfriend. Please fuck my girlfriend. Her pussy is yours tonight. Take it, have it, enjoy it..."

I guess that was good enough, because Brad whispered in Abby's ears "turn around little slut". He helped her stand up enough in the tub to face him and sit back down on his lap. As she turned she looked at me and mouthed the words "Thank you" with a huge eager smile on her lips. I know I'd done the right thing.

She didn't waste any time putting her lips back on his once they were situated back in the tub. I could see her hand between their bodies running up and down his cock as she kissed him deeply. His hands held her ass under the water and he pulled her into him. The base of his cock pressed up against her pussy as they started to grind against each other, intertwined

He wasn't even inside her yet but I could already hear her moaning. I spoke up, "I need to get you a condom Brad."

He looked directly at me and said "Abby will be taking my cock bare or not at all."

I was not sure what to do at this point. Abby was on the pill but she'd been on antibiotics just a week earlier. We'd brought condoms just to make sure the antibiotics didn't interfere with her birth control. Now Brad was drawing a line in the sand, he wanted to cum inside her without a condom. This was a potentially dangerous situation, but Brad was ready for it...

"Abby do you want my cock inside your pussy?"

Abby nodded with a huge exaggerated nod, rubbing her pussy up against him desperately.

"Abby I am not going to fuck you with a condom on, is that okay with you?"

Again she nodded. Abby was lost in the moment, but there was nothing I could do to stop it. She was going to get fucked by Brad's cock, protection or not.

There I sat in my chair. Defeated, but still with a raging hard on. I watch Abby and Brad kissing with renewed vigor and passion. Abby's soapy and wet body was sliding all over his as they continued to make out in the tub. She was rubbing her pussy up and down the length of his cock, moaning as she felt his size against her, waiting to gain entry into her.

His hands are running all over her body but eventually find their way back to her ass, slowly lifting her up high enough that I could see his cock sticking out of the water between her legs. My god he was going to ruin her.

This was it, she took his cock in her hands and rubbed it up and down her slit. The water had washed away some of her wetness, but she knew there was alot more where that came from. Her pussy would soon be gushing all over his cock.

Then Brad paused before lowering her back down onto his cock, prompting Abby to declare "Jesus just put it in me already!"

Lifting her up out of the water again he explains "You'll get it soon enough, but I want your boyfriend to see this."

They climb out of the tub, wet and shiny from the bath, still groping and kissing each other, working their way over to the sofa, he bends her over the arm. Her wet body drips all over the floor and sofa as he positions himself behind her, preparing to enter her from behind.

As he teases her with the tip of his cock he says to me "You should know that I'm going to make sure your girlfriend is never the same again. Abby's going to remember this fuck for the rest of her life and her tight little pussy isn't going to be so tight anymore. You do understand this right?"

I slightly nod to acknowledge what Brad's just said.. My mind is a conflicting soup of emotions. I am not sure what to do. I want to stop this, but I know she wants this as much as Brad does and damn it, I'm so turned on by it.

Abby reaches back to pull him toward her saying "Please Brad, just put it in already" but he playfully slaps her hand away "Not yet, your boyfriend need to tell me to fuck you first".

God, isn't this guy going to quit? Fine, I can play along, he's practically inside her already anyway. I say "Yes, fuck her"

Brad keeps teasing her and replies "That's doesn't sound very convincing, let's try that again"

I'm not really sure what he wants me to say, but I decide to go over the top just to make sure "Brad, please fuck Abby. I want you to have sex with my girlfriend. Please Brad, I'm begging you to put your dick into her."

I guess I've done well because he smiles and starts to work the head of his cock into her a bit. Her eyes are wide and lets out a groan as she braces herself with her hands while he adds pressure. But he's still not entering her very far yet. "Do you want me to put a condom on?"

Yes, I do want him to wear a condom, but I knew that's not what he wanted to hear. "No, I want you to feel Abby's pussy bare against your dick"

Brad grabs her hips and pulls her toward him. "That's what I thought, now shut up while I fuck this slut"

I cringe at his language as she gasps and he resumes sliding her body over his manhood. His hands are all over her sexy little ass as he works her drenched pussy to accommodate him. His slow and shallow strokes into her body pick up pace and gradually get deeper as she begins to open up.

Abby moans and repeats "oh my god" over and over as Brad makes progress at fully impaling my sexy little girlfriend over his thick rod. Her head rolls back and forth as he starts to fill her with more and more of his length. She braces herself with one hand as she uses the other behind her in an attempt at controlling his pace. I can tell his size is a little uncomfortable inside her as he continues to push into her, but she's determined to force her body to give way to this oversized invader.