Abduction Aftermath Arnold's Idea Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barbara
Barbara
392 Followers

"We've got the best of both worlds now, my darling." I pointed out the obvious and kissed her. She was then happy to watch as the two of them writhed and moaned with happiness in front of us.

"I just wish we had a camera with us." She explained with a smile after a while. "Next time we won't waste the opportunity to get some free footage." She laughed with me.

We all slept together in the same bed that night. Arnold must have been completely worn out when the time came to shower and get dressed for breakfast. We interacted as though we had all known each other for years and joked over breakfast about using Arnold in some brief segments of our future movies. We attracted some attention from the other guests as we clowned around together. I could detect puzzled and envious looks from the travelling salesmen that made up the bulk of the motel's clientele base. I guess they were wondering how Arnold managed to keep three attractive young ladies so happy.

I hoped that we would get the two storied warehouse that Arnold had mentioned last night. It sounded just perfect for what we all had in mind. Arnold gave the waiting work crew explicit instructions to take the studio apart and stow every item carefully into the waiting trucks. He told them that he had bought everything but the barest structure of the building itself, including all records of the studio business, contained in Greg's former office. He seized the list of potential clients for sales of completed film projects and records of Greg's proposed movies for the future projects he had planned.

"He won't be needing these anymore." He exclaimed gleefully. Not for a long, long time anyway."

He packed the documents into the filing cabinet and locked it again.

"Make sure you take everything in this room." He verified his instructions to the foreman of the moving crew. "Carpets, paintings, desks. Right to the floorboards now, absolutely everything of any value at all." He smiled. "Take the lot!"

He was the consummate businessman. He told the crew to take all the fittings and be especially careful not to break the expensive two way mirrors in the studio itself.

"There must be well over a Hundred thousand dollars worth of gear here." He whispered to me. "We will end up with the best studio in town. Just watch how we do it." He was beaming with pride. "It'll be the best thirty thousand that we'll ever spend."

As I watched the labourers dismantle everything of value to us from my former prison the next morning, I realised exactly what Arnold meant. The final price had been altered downward by Eight thousand dollars as my contribution to the new enterprise. This had been the figure that Arnold had demanded as compensation for my imprisonment and torture at Greg's hands. Arnold had given him a cheque for only Twenty-two thousand for the lot. I smiled as I realised that I would only need to pay another Two thousand dollars for my equal quarter share in the new film studio business. Not bad when you consider that Arnold expected the new company to be worth in excess of One hundred thousand dollars. I would be a rich lady, thanks to his idea. He had this motto: "Don't get mad-- Get even!"

I paused to take one last look at the lone deserted building and looked forward to our new association with our partner Arnold. I was relieved that the cruellest episode of my life was disappearing before my eyes. The last remnants of my nasty recurring flashbacks were gone from my mind and I had proved that, with Arnold, last night in the Motel room.

When final instructions had been given to the truck drivers we got into Monica's Mustang for the long drive home. Arnold got in the back seat with Olivia and I sat in the front with my more enlightened and ecstatic lover. She had a smile on her face as she started the motor and we drove off, back to the city. She ignored the giggling and carrying on behind us and her jealousy was almost gone. We had a lot of work to do before next Friday when I would have my next date with Jim. I was sure that Olivia or Arnold, perhaps both of them together would help to sooth my lover's possible jealousies the next time I went out with Jim. We were all excited by our prosperous future together.

To Be Continued as A.M.K.O Film Studios Ch. 1

Barbara
Barbara
392 Followers
12