All Comments on 'Abduction Ch. 08'

by Ada Stuart

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
ever heard of spell check?

while i love the story if it wasn't for the grammatical errors i would have given you 100. too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great

I like it that the main characters relationship is progressing. It's really interesting and fun at the same time. I can't wait to read the next chapter to see how she reacts to what happened between her and Connor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Chuckle....

Gotta love your wicked sense of humor. Very sensual and funny story always full of lively dialogue. Yeah, a bit of spelling error here and there but still very lovable to read yes lovable. Your characters are very lovable Ada...

Thanks very much:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Spelling???

This is absolutely wonderful! Who the heck cares about spelling with all that heat??? Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Of course spelling counts if...

...the writer wants to be taken seriously at her work. She is a talented lady author and it is best to have an almost flawless work. Good stories are usually marred by careless mistakes. Still the author did redeem herself with a good plot, wonderful writing and ever refreshing dialogues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Teach the aliens a lesson?

Good sex can be SO much better if it's between equals!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Dry opinion

Finally they both satisfied.

targetdronetargetdroneover 12 years ago
yay

for another story with a female that posesses the willpower of wet bread...

seems this is the only type of female known on this site... just fuck her and eventually she will love it, even if she hates your guts...

sooooo creative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lol

You know what's the most awesome part of this story Targetdrone that you can choose when to stop reading it when you want too.. Yayyyy!! Anyways I love this story <3

sithonsithonalmost 8 years ago
1 star.

Rape doesn't do it for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAda Stuart@Ada Stuart
3227 Followers
----- Latest news: Apr 9th: I've made my first coupon code so until May 15th you can get "Doctor Daddy" with a 25% discount using the coupon code "WR75G" or use this link: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1041558. -- Mar 18th: The complete version of "Taming the Grump" is...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Abduction Ch. 07 Previous Part
Abduction Series Info