Abduction Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,228 Followers

"Drop dead!" she blurted out.

"Now, now," he interceded. "Is that the way to talk to your mate? I was just wondering what kind of sex you liked?"

"I'm a lesbian," she tried.

He just laughed at her. "I don't believe you."

"I try men from time to time, but I'm actually bi," she tried again.

He just laughed harder, rolling around on the bed and holding his stomach as the laughter rippled through his body.

A few minutes passed as she fumed at her laughing mate. Finally he collected himself enough to groan out, "Ah, you have a good sense of humour, I'll give you that." She just punched his stomach a few times, until he gripped her hands and pushed her back on the bed.

"I'm very serious," Teri tried again.

"Sure, my dear," he said. "Then maybe I should show you why you're lying to me?"

"No need of that," she replied quickly.

"Oh yes, I definitely need to. You don't seem to understand the concept of mating," he explained, while dipping his head closer to her, kissing her lightly on the mouth. She tried to struggle away from him, but he held her tight. "The mating is two souls designed for one another. If you had been a lesbian you would have been mated with another woman." He bent down and dropped kisses along her throat. She felt her pulse quickening as he kissed his way downwards toward her breasts. Then he suddenly stopped.

"So, you care to enlighten me about what you like, now?"

"Let go of me, you creep."

"Okay, I'll just experiment then and see what happens. I'm sure I can manage to figure out the basics all by myself." He moved swiftly and turned her over on her stomach.

"What?" She gasped out, and tried to get away again. He moved on top of her and almost enveloping her with his body. He spread her legs and placed his between hers. She heard him open the zipper in his skin suit, and suddenly she felt something large and warm between her legs. It was his cock. He rubbed it against her cunt and she gasped by the warmth coming from the hard member as he stroked against her wet skin.

Aiming his cock between her legs he moved closer and let her feel the hardness so close to her aching cunt. She had wanted something bigger inside of her before she climaxed, but he felt almost too big for her to take him without pain. She raised her upper body and tried to crawl away from the body towering above her, but he put his arm around her and held her tight against his chest. She gasped in frustration and tried to push backwards, trying to get him off her. Instead he moved his hand down her body and touched her clit, stroking it slowly.

"Just relax and enjoy," he moaned into her ear. "You'll like this."

That was exactly what was worrying her, she thought and she made another attempt to escape. This time by moving forward and away from his hard cock coming closer to clit. He still held her tightly. Gripping her pelvis with his hand, he moved his cock closer to her opening. Using his hands to adjust the angle and felt along her wet pussy with his finger. Stroking around her opening with his warm finger, he made her blood heat even more. She felt her body getting ready for another round and she was frustrated over her body betraying her so easily.

Still, his hand continued stroking her cunt and she heard herself moaning as another drop of juice escaped from her cunt. She heard the wet sound as his finger moved away from her cunt, and she felt him reaching for his cock. Soon, his cock was placed at her opening and as he flexed his hips forward, his cock sank a few inches into her tight body. She gasped. The pleasure was surging through her. The tightening in her cunt felt so good that she welcomed the invasion. She pushed her body backwards, trying to force him inside of her, and too impatient to wait for him to do so.

He stroked her clit again and she whimpered as her entire body tightened. She pushed back onto his cock again. He answered her call by pushing a few more inches into her body. Then he retreated, and she whimpered as she feared he would withhold her pleasure one more time. Instead he plunged inside of her one more time. This time pushing deeper than before. She tightened her muscles around his cock and tried to keep him there. As he withdrew she felt as if her insides were on fire and she tightened even more as he plunged inside again. He moaned as he continued moving in and out of her body and she answered him movement by movement and moan by moan.

He reached out and stroked her clit again and this time she felt her orgasm closing in on her fast. She strained her body and started to increase the pace, pushing back against his large body. Nearly there, she thought as he stroked her clit more quickly and suddenly she plunged into oblivion as the orgasm streamed through her body and she screamed out her pleasure.

The warmth was spreading into her every nerve ending and she felt herself relaxing to the warmth. He followed close after and rammed into her body a few more times before erupting into his own orgasm and spurting his semen into her body. He hung above her for a few minutes while breathing deeply as his body enclosed around her sated one. Finally he reluctantly removed his cock from her body and lay down beside of her as they both feel into a deep and exhausted sleep.

Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,228 Followers
12