Abigail's Assignment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Let me show you where you can wash and get dressed' he said gathering her clothes. While still holding her hand, lead the way back into the workshop side of the building. Suddenly he stopped, and turning to face her he spoke, 'I don't normally say this sort of thing, but because I am so used to dealing with what are seen as youthful, perfect forms, both male and female. I want to be clear about this, I found your fuller figure and slightly more mature body to be the sexiest I've ever had the pleasure of admiring. You are perfect for this carving because you are indeed 'all woman and very sexy', and then he leant in and kissed her lightly on the lips, his kiss lingering.

As if waiting for some rejection that never came, he gently kissed her a bit harder, letting go of her hand to reach round and pull her closer to him. Abigail's head was in a whirl. What was happening? Why was she letting this happen? Should she stop it? But, oh my goodness, it felt so good. She felt her mouth opening to his kiss, feeling his tongue moving between her lips and exploring gently inside hers. She realised her hands had moved up behind his head, pulling herself onto his mouth and tongue as their kissing became more passionate. She could feel his hands roaming over her body, caressing her shoulders and back, before reaching her buttocks, gently kneading and squeezing the flesh as he pulled her body closer to his.

She could feel his hardness growing and pressing against her. In her passion, she became aware of her hands moving on their own, to pull and tug at his clothing in her need to get him naked as well. He stopped her hands and moved her backward, until she was aware of one of his work benches behind her. Feeling the solid wood of the bench against her buttocks, he began to kiss his way down her body.

His mouth worked on her earlobes and then moved down her neck. His hands came up to caress her breasts, taking the weight of them in his hands and gently kneading them before moving to her erect nipples. While his mouth and hands worked on her, Abigail was aware of her own hands playing at the back of his head and shoulders, caressing and rubbing as her passion increased. At the same time, Abigail realised she was so wet that a trickle of her juice was slowly winding its way down the inside of her thigh.

His mouth worked its way downwards, kissing its way over her collarbones and upper chest, before working down to her nipples. His mouth taking its turn with his fingers, as he kissed and sucked at first one nipple and then the other, alternating his ministrations from first one then the other. Back and forth he went, until her nipples felt like they were so hard they were on fire.

She was flushed and burning up with passion. She wanted, no, desperately needed to feel him inside her, rushing her to a blissful orgasm. Instead, all she could do was submit to his actions, as he lifted her effortlessly so her buttocks rested on the bench behind her. His mouth moved down from her nipples to her stomach and belly, his hand gently easing her legs and thighs apart. Abigail moved herself backwards until she had her back on the workbench, pulling up her knees until she felt her heels resting on the very edge of the workbench. Exposing herself fully to him, she moved her feet further apart, the action almost opening her slit to his view.

His fingers began to dance between her legs, teasing and playing along her slit, while his mouth made its way down to play at her clit, teasing at the hood. One finger suddenly thrust inside her, its passage made easy by her now flowing juice, which was now dripping on the bench. His lips and teeth gently, but with increased pressure worked away at her clit, while a second finger joined the first inside her, moving in and out, becoming covered in her juice. She could feel the other fingers curled up as the rest of his fist pushed against her perineum and rear opening with each inward thrust of his hand.

She became aware of a background sound as his free hand pulled open a cabinet draw, before dipping in, and then coming out with a handle of some kind. Highly polished with a rounded end and turned length, it measured about 10" long and about 2" wide. She realised with a shudder of anticipation what he intended to do.

Sure enough, she felt the rounded end replace his fingers, as it gently teased the length of her slit, before the end gently, but firmly entered inside her. Pushing slowly deeper and deeper, she felt it enter fully inside her before he slowly pulled it all the way out. He teased the length of her slit once more, before sliding it slowly inside again. Once more it slipped out, but this time he licked it and returned it once more inside her.

This slow thrusting in and then removal, went on and on, with him licking and tasting her juices every third or fourth time. His mouth had left her clit while his gaze moved from her slit to meet her eyes and back again, watching as her breathing became more rapid. With a smile he turned his head and opened a draw in the front of the work bench which supported her. She saw him reach in and pull out some kind of device with a power lead attached. With a deft move he plugged the device in and switched it on. The device began to buzz and hum as she saw the end of it begin to rotate at high-speed. In a slight panic, Abigail wondered what he intended, but twisting the device in his hand, he placed the handle against her clit.

Abigail felt herself explode and the first contact sent her over the edge into a massive orgasm. She felt wave after wave of contraction inside her as her walls gripped and squeezed at the handle of the tool inside her. She felt herself screaming with pleasure, riding wave after wave, as it felt as if her orgasm would never end. He worked the buzzing handle hard against her clit while she struggled and tried to close her legs, but found his body prevented her. Her hips bucked and fought to free her from this never ending rapture, feeling herself almost fainting with the pleasure.

Abigail became aware that she was calming down, and that he had stopped both the electric tool, and removed the handle of the other from her. She fought to get her breathing under control, and slow her racing heart while she enjoyed the warm blissful afterglow of the orgasm.

As her eyes fluttered open, she sought the sculptors face. She became aware of his now naked form before her, realising that as she had been recovering, he had removed his clothing. He had the compact body of a dancer with strong shoulders and arms. His manhood was fully erect and his roughened hand slowly massaging it length. The light reflected on the bit of pre-cum glistening on the end of his cock.

Smiling at her, he caressed her face before he moved forwards between her open legs. Repeating the action he had used with the handle of the tool earlier, he used his cock to tease her lips and clit before pushing inside her. Abigail could not resist the urge to lift her hips and meet his inward thrusts, his length sliding easily in and out of her dripping slit.

She felt the waves of pleasure growing as they moved together. Abigail became aware as his thrusts continued of a pressure against her anus. Her movements slowed, and he whispered to her, 'Relax and enjoy the feeling. Trust me'. She realised that the handle of the tool that had given her pussy so much pleasure, was slowly and gently pushing in and filling her rear entrance. He did not move the handle in and out, but rather just pushed it gently inside allowing her body to relax around it. While causing mild discomfort at first, she began to feel herself adjusting to the feeling of fullness. Then, her body began responding in pleasure, enjoying being stretched and stimulated. She closed her eyes with a smile and resumed rocking her hips to meet his.

His thrusts into her pussy became more urgent. As he began to pound his cock in and out with more force, she became aware of a gentle in and out movement in her anus. His body was hitting the handle so it moved only about an inch or two inside her back passage with each thrust. The feeling was absolutely amazing.

Before she knew what was happening, she heard the buzzing begin as he re-applied the electric tool to her clitoris. She knew only one thing with certainty from that point on. She had screamed as the orgasm hit her, wave after wave of it was rolling over her, feeling fuller than she had ever felt before, and the sensation of his cock quaking as his seed splashed inside her. She let the rapture roll over her body, every nerve tingling with pleasure.

Suddenly the ringing phone on her desk pulled her back from her fantasy. Her breath ragged as her eyes focused on the images of the three models on her screen before her. The call went to voicemail, as she didn't trust her voice not to shake Closing her eyes, she took a deep breath and tried to steady herself. Looking again at the last model whose pictures she had taken the day before, she was once again amazed at how similar in age and body shape they were. Touching the screen with a smile, she wondered if after Abigail had left the session, the sculptor had used the model as he just had in her fantasy.

12